Tournament of Power

What is the end game of this arc?

Surely they won't kill off all these great characters to leave zen-retards and univershit 7 as the only ones left

Goku will wish everyone back to life. They've already hinted that he hasn't thought about what to wish for if he wins.

>supposed stage is a fancy top with intricate pattersn and made super katchin.
>anime background is just generic jagged dull rocks that every jobber can easily demolish
thanks

Returning to the (maybe slightly different) status quo is pretty much guaranteed.
My question is how will they set up future arcs and villains.
Evil Zeno or Padre heel turn seems stupid imo but where else can they go?

Super Dragon Ball shenanigans.

If these can restore universes previously erased by Zeno, then someone will malicious intentions would scheme to use it and exceed Zeno (AKA the "God" / highest current tier at the moment)

well, first, there are the other universes which goku would want to fight someone strong from.
Goku also needs to learn to properly control that ultra instinct shit.
Obviously the angels and zeno's need to be explained of their origin, as i am pretty sure it will be explained that there are other multiverses with different kings who all belong to the same species as zeno. One of them might be evil and comes to destroy this multiverse after learning that mortals cheated out of zenos goal to destroy half of them due to the super dragon balls. Something like that i presume

End game is to wipe out some of the more useless universes. Then when that happens we'll probably get an arc dedicated to Goku,Vegeta and maybe Frieza exploring the ones that were exempt

Not hard shit my man

This isn't remotely fair. Why was U11 allowed to compete? They literally have a single fighter as strong as the rest of the 79 fighters combined

Because only their average was counted for?
That begs the question, if the average of the other universes are so much higher, does that mean that there are many more like him there, and probably even stronger?

I bet if Goku does win that he won't wish with the Dragon balls everyone back but he will just plainly ask Zen "hey that was fun, why not bring everyone back and we can do this in the next 5 or 10 years?" Then the Zen-twins would get exited and bring back all the destroyed universes; or he'll, probably the Zens didn't delete the vanished unis but just merged them with either their partner uni or with a uni that balances out their power.

Frieza is going to win the tournament and use the Super Dragon Balls in his favor.

>Xicor and West Kai rehash
>good

KYS

>great characters
You're joking, aren't you?

To be fair Buu could have soled him if he didn't fall asleep.

Goku vs Jiren in finale draw.
Zenos disagree on who deserves to win and erase each other.
This was all El Grande Padres idea now that second Zeno appeared.
Goku and Jiren team to defeat Grand Priest and Goku wishes every universe to merge into one with super Dragoon Boolls.

but why do they want to take out Padre
the Zenos are faggots, seems like he's the only one that contributes to their job anyway
dunno how he'd be evil for getting rid of bad leaders

That's not how these kinds of shows work.
You allow children to get hurt - you're irredeemable villain.
There's no reason to keep two zenos especially since they're a power level above anyone else...
Other than giving a way to sic them against each other, and EGP is the one with most potential to be messing around.

Will we ever see Renso again? He's the only U6 saiyan that looks like he could be strong.

E R A S U R E

>Freeza eliminates the last U6 fighter, causing their deletion
>once again responsible for wiping out all the Saiyans and Namekians

Do you have a single fact to back that up?