Buyfag thread

We continue to wait for our overlord.
read the guide.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018718-R&page=top/search/list?inc_txt2=31$s_condition_flg=1$s_sortkey=preowned$s_st_condition_flg=1$pagemax=50$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buyfags.moe

>>Item: B Box: B
k
>Is it worth it? I've never ordered figs grade B before.

Who will win this fig? post it when you get it.

>Chrome

He's on win10, he's got bigger fucking issues to worry about.

I'M GONNA DO IT Sup Forums I I'M GONNA DO IT. I'M GOING TO THROW DOWN ALL MY MONEY ON ALL THE FIGURES OF THE BEST GIRLS I'VE EVER LIKED BEFORE SOME DISGUSTING WEEB GETS HIS GRUBBY PAWS ON THEM.

you know I've imported everything from loli to questionable sex dolls, all through crome and such. live in a red state. no issues. its people that try to hide their shit they look for.

This will be my first Miku fig.

You can do better. Also, post cute Mikus.

I'm just buying it to win, I'll probably end shoving her into the back of my closet.

I HAD TO DO IT. THERE WAS ONLY ONE LEFT OF HER IN STOCK. I COULDN'T LET HER GO TO YOU DOOFS

Serious question here, which is the best Miku figurine out there

It's going to be the one based off that artwork in a few months.

READY FOR THE NEXT DELAY??????????

haha dude asanagi

Why won't Mandarake accept my debit card? It's a visa after all.

Use your cc

It's a discover.

Instant PO once available.

request paypal.

wake me up when amiami comes back online

R-18 item.

I'm to dumb and autistic to figure out how to do that. Also, I thought they didn't accept paypal directly?

you're fucked.
message them through the confirmation email they sent. At least thats how i get it done.

>ANOTHER 30 MINUTES

now it's just 30min more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Being this desperate to steal some cheap shitty figure that isn't even rare away from some user

To incorrectly quote a wise Japanese user,
>Through dicketry, unity.

Any word on where I can buy some Monogatari figs that haven't been sold out?

>GK
FUCK.

FAG Miku soon

is there a sale on amiami or something? why are you weebs getting so antsy?

What's your worst "buy with your dick" fig?

>want pic related to go with Izuna when she gets in
>14k new amiami
>100USD "opened like new" at local anime store (its real)
I canassume it was hotglued huh

It looks cute. Why is it so c--
>Fumikane
Oh.

This is the only figure I 100% bought with my dick.
Huge policewoman fetish.

>100USD "opened like new" at local anime store (its real)
Have you looked at it yourself?

>Implying they don't hotglue them in the factories where they're made

Does it count as my "worst" if I still feel no mistakes were made?

>he doesn't pirate his collectables
Pathetic.

There's something about her face that makes it look like it was just shooped in.

Her face is really flat, I think.

This megane cutie is still one of my favorite dickbuys.

No regrets really, kind of wish she came with a bra piece/panties to display her "cast-on" though.

i will be the winner of the 2017 Miku games!

amiami has stopped giving updates. Note sure if this means that they'll be up any second or in another "1 hour"

It means Lilco finally snapped and killed Amico as part of a murder-suicide, also taking down the site with her.

I can't believe Amico-chan is fucking dead.

They've just given up at this point. Amiami is ded.

Yes, in box looks fine and before purchase you can inspect them. I could always bring a blacklight.
Top bantz

If amiami is ded, on one hand I miss out on allot of preoders.
On the other, Ill be forced to save money.

6pm now.

>Another Hour

Alright, see you in the morning, when we'll have just one more hour to wait.

Hey guys, I know you're upset that amiami is down but have you heard of this great website called JList?

Her expression looks like a mix between disappointment and trying to hold in laughter.

look at this boi butt

Why are you guys stalking Ami-chan? Are you gonna order all the figures once the site is up or something?
Thank you, merchant! You truly are my greatest ally.

I just want to make sure my storefu is ok.

You are welcome, round-eye.

Some user posted a pre-owned fig he wanted to buy on Amiami before the site went down, and now people are waiting for the site to return so they can buy it before him.

I'm too distracted by that terrible face.

>Missed NY PO payment deadline
>Order gets cancelled
>Place order again and pay it
>Want to PO other stuff
>Pay later Option is gone

Can I still get that option back in some way or am I blocked for good?

amiami is back.

Guess it is. Get to that figure sniping, fags.

Already got it.

So, uh, hotglue bukkake ntr when?

No I got it.

Prove it.

Would it be stupid to not order this when I got the other 2 in the set pre-ordered? I love Rin also but.. Im so unsure about the pose and wasnt planning on displaying them together

>using spyware as an operating system

Muh dx12

This isn't Sup Forums

Are there any good books on sculpting anime figs/garage kits?

Looks good, I hope the paintjob will be decent as well. Hips might be slightly too wide though, feels like the torso is just from a different girl.

I wouldn't order it just to complete the set, but I think it's a decent figure on its own.

Release date confirmed for 27th which makes me quite happy to add another German boat to my collection.

>October 2017 ⇒ January 2018
>Takao: Light Armament Ver.
>Takao: Heavy Armament Ver.

What the fuck, this shit has been delayed for 3 months already. Now they're just going the full stretch and putting another 3 months on top.

Shimomura also got delayed until January which makes my whole order for this month disappear.

Nice

Do you think we'll ever get something better than a soft vinyl replica?

I don't think so. It would be really nice to have a real whistle with sound, but I highly doubt that.

It's kind of lame it's vinyl though. I wish they had at least made with it pvc and had it be hollow like a whistle. I don't care about not having sound that much

What's so bad about it? I've got the same fetish so I was looking into this one

my account has been like that for almost 10 months

Lets say I sculpt (well) and can mold. Would people be interested in buying these?

who copped

theyre all trash

Certainly people would be interested. I really would like to have this collection, especially Ozen's white whistle.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018718-R&page=top/search/list?inc_txt2=31$s_condition_flg=1$s_sortkey=preowned$s_st_condition_flg=1$pagemax=50$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

should i buy

No

Thanks user I was looking for this.

I fell asleep.

But only because I found it cheaper on Amiami a week later...

>onahole whistle

What a time to be alive!

It wouldnt make any noise, however, and would just be a prop replica. Would this be fine you think? Could definitely make it look better and be cheaper than the amiami one.

Link?

This is your idol for the night.

Delayed til November.