So how are they going to explain how she got her titans powers?

So how are they going to explain how she got her titans powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suckin' off Satan.

honestly if it does turn out to be the devil then I wouldn't mind

She discovered the origin of life. she discovered cells. Ymir was a scientist. It also explains ackerdog 'titan science'

Aliens!

I hope loovercraft // Bloodborne style

Neither of those fit the description you give.

Unironically , either sucked off God or the Devil. Doesn't really matter which, but I think the storyboards from the ed show that it was a pretty religious thing.

Two acceptable outcomes imo

Eldritch beings dude
I clearly meant eldritch beings

Space gods

ayylmaos dude

Time paradox
I haven't been reading until that was introduced and I was done. I was on the fence when some fuck face was able to make people forget shit. I mean they didn't even show it, they just said it happend
I mean mutating into a giant
Ok
Mutating into different forms of a giant ok
Making people forget shit
Wah how?
Time travel between users
Ok shut the fuck up, I get receiving memories but not the other way around.

He doesn't need to explain it, and shouldn't.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Hit me with the most popular theory then pill me.

She needs more fanart

She was a nazi cientist who tested titan powers on jews until she eventually used it on herself

It's magic. He isn't gonna explain shit.

>That Hange
A CUTE

Predictions for chapter 99

>start off next chapter in same room
>Reiners alone with his clothes having been stripped off roughly
>bite marks and hickeys all over his neck and tiddies
>full on ahegao face and fluids leaking from different orifices
>filler shit
>eventual grim reminder upon Billy speech
>chapter ends as Reiner touches his belly

Y tho

By birth. The thing to explain is how she got human powers

German science. It's the best in the world.

I love how, despite having a great cliffhanger, these threads are so fucking dead and 99% of the discussion is shippingshit or pedotalk.

she was actually the devil that turned human

why?

can't help it, usual posters left after serum bowl

Why not?

because you're a disgusting fujoshit

I want to hold Gabi's hair

I'm glad I dropped the series.

It's been more than a year from that. They're not usual posters anymore. The little that still posted left after Ymir died and the current arc isn't helping either by introducing characters we've had no interest in.

>The little that still posted left after Ymir died
most of it was shitposting, every thread started with endgame, reiner is handsome, hisu a cute and shit like that, almost all of it died after the sticky except the obnoxious endgamefag
thecurrent arc actually became interesting now, there is no problem with the current status, tybur, eren, asians, there's so much to talk about but no people to talk

>endgamefag
That's some dedication. I love him

fuck off LHfag

Never

We'll it's either time loop, another Titan before her, or Titan-force science. Backstory is basically going to be Ymir gets Titan power after tragic backstory, ends the problems of the day and does great deeds. Ymir then dies, and they feed her flesh to her/some kids, because Titans are handy have around. The kids go on to do good things, but being kids are easily manipulated/controlled by adults. The guys calling the shots get this great idea to try and make even more titans, which ends in mindless Titans coming about. They realize mindless Titans suck for anything except wrecking other people's shit. Cue the Eldian conquering phase, and Marley managing to pull off a coup and continuing to do the same shit. The first king realizes how much bullshit all this Titan business is and sets up Madagascar, wiping the people's memories with the idea that he's going to live in his own private kingdom under threat of fucking up anyone who tries to fuck with him. Cue SNK starting and playing out.

ayy lmao

So, what's this guy up to? Is he going to gas the kikes? When is Isayama stop introducing tons of character I can barely give a fuck about?

>Titan-force
I was thinking of the same thing, and that it might solve things if it was taken away

>When is Isayama stop introducing tons of character I can barely give a fuck about?
Never.
Acquire intelligence or leave.

>TFW I thought he was gonna do it when this spoiler pic came out and I got as excited as ever
Isayama is a fucking hack.

Reading other stuff I realize how little of a hack Isayama really is.

If they ever go back to Paradis this manga will lose all credibility.

Roadtrip spinoff when

>When is Isayama stop introducing tons of character I can barely give a fuck about?

It's the only option left when you kill off everyone with a glimmer of potential for cheap shock value and most of the characters left alive are either unbearable gary stus or irrelevant comic reliefs.

I personally have really liked Willy but they should have teased him and his family since before, probably have them mentioned in Grisha's flashback or during the Middle East rather than going from non-entity to second most important character around in just 4 chapters.

Who has he killed off in the Marley cast herd? Your argument is invalid.

The Marley turds are about to get Grim Remindered. The last however many chapters has been about establishing a connection to them so their deaths actually mean something, unlike say character in the walking dead, who get so little development you know they're just there to get killed.

I think this friend here is onto something. Perhaps the paradisers are about to use the armong nuke during the festival.

What killed the hype?

Armong.

Tactical Armong incoming!

LM soon.

You mean the manga didn't already lose any remaining credibility when Armong cheated death and became God of the Titans and savior of mankind?

Aliens.

>What killed the hype?
Too much flashback(so author could again and again fix original Ymir titan to look mindless), too much focus on "poor" Reiner and good Marley side, idiotic death of Ymir for future "plot" so Marley needed the new shifter and she wanted to die for that so much reasoning, and finally Armin getting saved after a good chapter of him dying.

Isayama became a poor hack who decided to make story longer but some elements like Ymir clearly didn't fit anymore in changed plot.

>Unironically implying Marley is the problem.

Actually having anime adaptations?
Like nobody is going to read a manga that is surely going to be fully adapted.

Marley is the problem. Marley genocide best day of my life

The marley group is much more interesting than the scout group.

Eren pls.

Honestly I was a bit apprehensive at first when we ended up in Marley with the war in the Middle East and all that, but I'm really enjoying this arc and all the development regarding the world and shit. And now that Eren and Reiner are gonna have their own gay moment and Zeke "Monkey Trouble" Jaeger possible having something to do with it too sounds fun.

I don't think there was ever a big plan for Ymir as a character other than further Hisu's character development.

I don't see anyone interesting in the new group.

They aren't better than scouts, just another group to fill the space on the other side to show their perspective.

I don't have a favourite character in the story anymore so I don't really care about it than just checking scans monthly to see how author will end his changed trainwreck.

There's no emotional investment for me anymore in the story.

She is an alien from a different dimension that stood at the top as Earth's dominant power until her two sons, inheritors of her powers, worked to kill her in order to save humanity.

>I don't have a favourite character in the story anymore
Erwinfag or Ymirfag?

When you create threads like this at least add a fucking title so other fans can find it

First of all it's clear Isa wants you to be emotional invested in this new characters in any case what characters or plot were you emotionally invested on?

Then why make her a shifter with knowledge of outside world and then remove that element from plot completely?
And why to make her first original titan form look like the devil from the book?
And why to retcon it later to mindless form which looks more human in few flashbacks?
If author wanted to just add yuri baiting for Ymir he could make Sasha do that like he planned originally.

It's like the moment Ymir decided to save BR and kill herself in the process to make her removed from plot was the moment author clearly changed the story and decided to expand the Marley side by creating new Jaw titan plot.

>i believe it

Isayama should have rather killed her here. Would have been a much better and far less retarded death.

It's called retcons.
I don't understand why Isayama killed Ymir,was there really a need to have Porco?Like what does he add to the plot?
Maybe Isa knew that the jaw titan title wouldn't fit with Ymir's form so he killed her off to create a proper jaw titan form.

I wanted Erwin to be new leader after the coup and I also wanted to see Ymir have a happy ending with Hisu or at least get together with her before she would get killed.

Both plot were offed brutally by the author in favour of Marley story and also fucking Armin sake so I'm just now for the ride without caring for anyone.

Are you going to be a little bitch and hae marley for Ymir's death?
I understand hatign Armin for Erwin's death but still...

No chance for that, cause that would mean her titan power would go for some new Eldian kid.

None from the current shifters will die in natural way, all of them will get eaten or way or another so someone would get original Ymir Fritz power and memories to remove Eldian titan curse onc and for all than killing all Eldians.

What happens is a male inherits the female titan?

Also, who becomes the shitlords in that situation?

I agree that none of the titanshifter should just die by the curse because by the end of the story the curse will be lifted and there will be no more titans. The thing is, why include the 13 year lifespan at all if no character ever succumbs to it? The one's closest to running out of time are Zeke and Reiner and they will most likely be killed by SL members.

I can't believe this picture is like 4+ years old already.

Kek. Let's post old and funny snk pics

I see it as less of a changed story and more of a plot line that was cut because upon further fleshing out the outside country, there is no way they'd recruit Ymir instead of just passing her Titan on to one of their own. It's not really unlike Annie, who has fucked off until such time as it is revealed either someone ate her or she got out of her crystal. The whole cult of Ymir thing made sense and highlights how little the wall folk know of Titan history relative to the marleys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

Those SnK threads back in 2013 were really comfy. Remember this nice lamp?

>b-but muh Armong...

Le Happy Eren.

I still read the mango only to see who will be ultimately BTFOd - Anniefags or Anniehaters.

Well the limit pushed Krueger to give his Titan to Grisha, although thematically it highlights the really shitty nature of forcing the Titan power on to children, and why someone like Rod would be too much of a coward to take on the mantle.

An angel fucked a human, the baby was a titan, the titan then was blessed and got the power to turn into human.

Here's my take on it. Prior to the current story, humanity was much more advanced in biological sciences. Titans had been created as a means to wipe out another civilization. They were largely successful in doing so, but that other civilization developed countermeasures. Those included the Ackermann's which were the prototype of shifters. And once they perfected them they had an antidote. At this point they sought out the most powerful titan they could find, which happened to be Ymir. They had another problem though, which was that titans only ate humans. This meant that one of them had to stand in as bait. The girl in the picture was the one that held the antidote as she was eaten by Ymir. Ymir became a shifter. She waged war on what is now Marley. Infuriated by the technology used to create titans, she wiped it all out. In the meantime she ruled people justly, but still used titans similar to slaves to rebuild the society that had been lost. This did not last and at some point she was usurped by the nobility, who were jealous of her power and confident nobody could stand against them once Ymir was gone. They consumed her flesh to turn themselves into the titan shifters.

I don't think there will be any explanation outside of "it's fucking magic"
I'd buy anything else being super science or freak mutations, but the fact the titan bodies just kind of shoot down from space and shifter powers are magically transferred to new titans if the shifter dies naturally is just too bullshit

It would have been even worse writing for Ymir to somehow survive after putting herself in a situation where there was no option for her other than getting eaten by a Marley warrior.

>15 hours ago
>93 replies
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /SNK/

easy, she got hers in our canon time, she was one of the scientists in the 21st century trying to make a cure for some unknown disease plaguing the world, her and her team accidentally created titan serum, gained titan powers but changed brain chemistry, started getting god complex, and the rest is history, waging wars, rewriting history, although for the most part its just egotistical douches/politicians who wanted to keep their power who rewrote history........i may have borrowed few dystopian theories from fire punch and shinsekai no yori.

>I care more about muh OTP becoming canon than the story moving forward
Fuck off.

Why Zophia can't be real and adult?
World is so cruel.

You forgot the part of Eren and Reiner being the reincarnations of those two sons.

Erwin is the absolute best!