Why is this guy still alive?

Why is this guy still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To have a redemption episode.

No really, thats it. Read the LN

To deconstruct the "this guy will be the first to die" trope.

He just wanted an honest bout of skill, and everyone elses' motives/powerwankery took his grail war to a retarded conclusion

>Powerwankery
Literally the description of every single conflict in Fate. All you need is a mandatory capy/pasta saber, whether it's even relevant to the character or not.

don't bother explaining shit

his servant left the battlefield right away so why bother killing him?

He's a nice guy

Why is Goldes so fucking moe?

the series fucking anger me
What is the point of fucking ruler if she is going to side with the black faction anyway like what the fuck
Ruler should just stay at the side and make sure no one who isn't involved does not get involved

>Mommy didn't appear this episode

She's gotta appear this week right?

>What is the point of fucking ruler if she is going to side with the black faction anyway like what the fuck

Team red tried to kill her almost immediately.
Apart from that she isn't entirely taking sides, she was trying to kill Vlad. She also fought Spartacus, who had been recontracted to team black at that point.
Really the main point where she didn't behave how she should have was when she intervened with Sieg.

Not the original user, but for a Ruler servant in something like the Holy Grail War that happens once every something-something years, and where people's lives and everything else are on the line, slipping up even once and breaking the purpose of her role even for her cute little boy-toy should be a big fucking deal.

Reds just lucky Martha wasnt the wars Ruler or she would have mental gymnasticated herself into completely wrecking them all by abusing her powers 4 episodes in.

Thou shalt not kill, yes? But as Servants, weve all technically passed on so it isnt really murder. If it is, may JESUUUUS-SAMAAAAAA strike me down now.

>She also fought Spartacus,
to be honest, Jeanne didnt give even a single blow on him and all she did was defend himself, so Spartacus grabs her and when he was almost crushing Jeanne, he sees a city, then he releases her and runs off toward the city.

>Martha
Martha is just a waifu pandering character from the mobage trash

Smartest character in the show, aside from Shirou.
His only mistake was summoning Siegfried, because Siegfried is not only an absolute fucking garbage servant he had zero chemistry with him. Defying his direct order not to reveal Siegfried's own name 10 seconds into their first fight was a good indicator.

APEX subs where?

yeah, that's why I excluded her Sieg shenanigans. for everything else there was a clear threat to uninvolved people (or humanity as a whole), but Sieg was specifically created as a tool for this grail war and had hardly any self-awareness. saving him was where she fucked up

>Smartest character in the show, aside from Shirou.
I stopped reading here.
Also, a generic lunatic villain screaming ''I want to save mankind'' is one of the cheapest cliches in anime and manga.

[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_15_[h264-720p][47E23E31].mkv

he was specifically asking for the APEX subs though, so I guess he doesn't want UTW

Not even the original user but Im a sucker for this trope so Ill continue to worship based priest. And you have to admit, comparatively, Shirou is a much better character than the retarded fodder that Apocrypha has to offer.

>Also, a generic lunatic villain screaming ''I want to save mankind'' is one of the cheapest cliches in anime and manga.

At least they always fail.

APEX hasnt subbed in a while I believe. Either that or theyve just been so late every time that I just dont notice them anymore.

>a generic lunatic villain screaming ''I want to save mankind''
He doesn't even succeeds. He dies thinking he did though. What a foolish chuuni.

He subbed 14

>Also, a generic lunatic villain screaming ''I want to save mankind'' is one of the cheapest cliches in anime and manga.

Virtually all of the UC-Gundam main villains

No thanks, Apex subs are better.
He subbed Ep14 but he was only 10 minutes faster than UTW this time. Maybe he decided to skip this episode, because UTW did it somewhat fast as well...

I don't think he's subbing this episode. He usually says something on /fgog/ if he does.

Are we really stuck with these intentionally bad subs?

>relationship chart for Fate/Apocrypha

Shame.

Which one?

The fuck? I thought the whole trap thing was just because he likes to dress that way. Is he actually gay?

Outside of Achilles, who is retarded, and Karna, who is as efficient as an American car and can never accomplish anything, the Red team doesn't have anyone of note either.

They get worse every week and there's no way this isn't on purpose.

Do you even have to ask?

Her role was removed the moment Nigger Shirou decided to steal all the red servants from their masters even though black faction still had servants left.

>He just wanted an honest bout of skill
They could have come up with a better motive if they wanted me to sympathise with this fat fuck.

UTW translator is a chinese user

That Jack and her mom's isolated little corner though.

They knew what a Noble Phantasm was in episode 2 when Fran tested hers.
Just wait, eventually they're going to get to a point where they're not even getting the characters' names right anymore.

Gay Priest Pucci didn't fail

So he's just a worse Keyneth.

What'sherface has seen some shit.

he'a obese

Gordes did nothing wrong

>Team Black who has a literal Former Nazi and supports said Nazi
>Has more good guys than Red team
Really henshins that Hongo

CCA =/= all of UC. '79 Char only wanted to kill all Zabi and Gihren is just discount Hitler.

our girl

She sided with the Black Faction when Amakusa took over the Red Faction. Before then she only ever stepped in for A) A homunculus who had become self aware and could be construed as an innocent who had no part in the war, B) Spartacus's last attack which would have destroyed a city and hundreds of innocent people, and C) a monster that could have caused an apocalypse level event that would have invited the Counter Guardians to clean up shit.

All of those are specifically under her purview as a Ruler, and she only fights against Amakusa because he's the aberration in the system she was summoned to fight against in the first place.

Darnic wasn't a Nazi, he teamed up with them specifically to get the Grail and screwed them over once he had it.

>Gordes did nothing wrong
>slainefag meme
get out

>Gay Priest Pucci
He can also remove hemorrhoids that won't go away or are very painful.

what

This is such a boring story. No wonder it flopped.

Higashide decided to go from an interesting 7 v 7 team Grail War to "weak protagonist and saberface girl have to stop an evil priest from using the Grail to do bad things to humanity while falling in love".

Apoc would have been so much better if Higashide hadn't committed to ripping off as much of F/SN as he possibly could.

>fate has a waifu pandering character
Stop the presses man.
Jeanne D'Arc is a weakling in history to the point where her NP is to just kill herself. Martha Ruler is a summer gag character but would be super fun to watch as she gives everyone her hands in the name of [That saint...].

Fate/Apocrypha is the discarded prototype of Fate/Grand Order written by arguably TM's worst writer

Saint Francis of Assisi: ''Salvation is for all living things not just human beings''.

Fate is interesting because of the mages and the HGW, the magic families and how outsiders interact with it all. This is why HF is so good, it's the story where Servants fit their role as tools the most. But the Servants themselves are also really interesting when done right, it's just that they were run to the ground with generic ones, making stories for the Heroes instead of Heroes for the stories.

F/GO took the world in a very weird direction, I really dislike it and wish it went back to the magic. F/A is really bad too.

They have more Servants than they know what to do with, and the stories they appear in are more often than not subpar. People play them for the characters and memes. Even in the "good" parts of FGO, some characters feel like they were hamfisted because they hadn't appeared in previous orders or because they're new. But of course, they won't stop the milking machine, and they'll just keep pumping out those shitty characters instead of letting Nasu write a full proper story from beggining to end.

there's a reason his surname as basically "A sissy"

Is this considered pasta yet?

I'd be impressed if it was, given that I just wrote it 17 minutes ago.

Anything I don't like = pasta

He's bisexual and a seme.

Fuck you, pasta is the greatest of all the starchy foods.

there's a reason he is remembered as a Saint by history but you will be forgotten like everyone else

>'お転婆'
''tomboy'' or ''she-male''

Jesus, pablo subs are better than [UTW].

What the fuck was this really necessary?
>Middle of conversation
>Let me spin my spear for a bit
I'm having Kotomine circle flashbacks

Any pasta I like = / = pasta

utw have been shit for years m8

They've gotten way worse.
At least they used to be people who liked Fate, now they're a bunch of chinks and redditors who don't know or care about the franchise and are only doing it because of popular demand.

>Symphogear
>only thing I got is commie

>F/A
>only thing I got is UTW since APEX doesn't have all of them

SUMANAI!!!

I dropped this in episode 3, did it get any better?

Laughed way more than I should

She gave Sieg two command spells but Mordred only one.
She's not interfering as much for one side as user likes to claim but she is still clearly biased in favor of Sieg.

I want to FUCK Astolfina

I'm just waiting for the Symphogear blu rays and hoping someone else does it.
I will never, under any circumstances, download a Commie release.

Cute bitchy homunculus already said it. He's decent, just a lousy grail war master.

Now I expect doujins of him blowing her mind with his dick.

It's really a shame that they keep shoving the memes and unnecessary localizations in there because they actually seem to put some decent effort into it otherwise.

He is a bad texter.
Why didn't he believe in Siegfried's wish?
He told Gordes that I had a wish, but Gordes didn't talk. And Gordes was useless in battle.
He's funny but bad human.

>Now I expect doujins of him blowing her mind with his dick.
pretty sure it will be exactly the other way around

They're more concerned with making the show "theirs" than they are with doing it right. It's the biggest problem with fansubbing right now, and Commie's the worst about it.

>I'm just waiting for the Symphogear blu rays and hoping someone else does it.
Unlikely.
But you're not really losing anything skipping Symphogear as of late.

In Sieg's case, he can make better use of the Command Spells than Mordred can, and also he's in danger of becoming a dragon if he uses up all three. Refreshing his stock fully makes more sense than completely giving up her control of Mordred, especially since Siegfried doesn't exist anymore so those CS are completely useless except for turning Sieg into Siegfried.

he can't use the last command seal, because Fanir is going to charge the price of the power.

>he's in danger of becoming a dragon if he uses up all three.
Fafnir is lending power to Sieg in return for your body.

>he can't use the last command seal, because Fanir is going to charge the price of the power.

That should not concern Jeanne though. She's not there to take care of disadvantages one team might have.
Or well, it should concern her in the sense that she doesn't want another extinction event shit going on, but it would have been enough to just tell him that he should keep his hands of that last spell.

user, by this point it's not "Red VS Black", it's "Amakusa VS Jeanne". She cares about Sieg because he's an asset in the war, and making sure he can transform into Siegfried more times without turning into a dragon is a pretty good idea instead of randomly just withholding two Command Spells that are utterly useless for anything else since Siegfried is dead.

Too many people get caught up in the idea of it still being Red V Black when they outright say the Grail War has broken down and Amakusa is the thing Jeanne was meant to stop as a Ruler.

But Jeanne is unable to kill a heroic spirit or a human being because of its holy nature. If Jeanne is summoned using 7 normal class, she would be below Caster level.

Jeanne is perfectly able to kill if she needs to, user. That's kind of the point, she can be a hardass. She's the one that comes up with the plan of crashing the planes into the Hanging Gardens, and she wanted to use kinetic bombardment weapons if possible.

079? No. Zeta? No. ZZ? nah. CCA and Unicorn are the only ones

Boobs are gay

None of the servants' wishes really stood out or seemed interesting, which is a shame. Going through all this trouble just for a rather basic wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
Is this what would have happened had Jeanne gotten her way?