JoJo Thread

Is this real or fake?

fake

worst part

It's not nearly as bad as 4 user...

>worst part
F I V E isn't how you spell three.

"Anyone is able to create a fake Vento Aureo leak. You are a bundle of idiots. I will drink Abbacchio's piss"

(you)

This. Learn to moon runes OP

I see

Needs to be even more blurry so that the text is pretty much almost unreadable and it needs to be way more tilted. Also needs a lens flare obstructing at least 1 word

>Vento Aureo
The Japs only use that for the covers of Part 5 volumes, the actual title has always been translated as 'Golden Wind' when written in English.

(you)

I'm fairly certain David has never used Araki art as promotional artwork so you can instantly disregard any images that use manga covers or whatever.

Literally part 3 but better

Has the Rohan OVA been released yet?

Yes, check the archives.

Cheers.

Part 3 has
>a more interesting cast
>better & more varied fights
>Jotaro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giorno
>DIO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Diavolo
>better setting

>overrated plank of wood > interesting character

Not to mention it's the Shueisha coloured art which DP treat as anathema when it comes to colour choices. The few times they've used manga images they've been BW because that's how the series was written, and it also looks more striking when it's put next to a colour anime.

>overrated plank of wood
A good description of Giorno

it's pretty retarded, i agree.

Someone took a picture of it, so it's real. If someone made that up in his computer, he would have saved it like a regular file.

>better & more varied fights
>Jotaro oraoring everyone

Everyone takes a picture of a screen to make it seem like they didn't have access to the image or presentation itself - to give off the impression that they took a quick snapshot with their phone while no one was looking. No one would be retarded enough to try to post the image itself and pass it off as real.

GUYS I am in JAPAN RIGHT NOW and they just put up JJL Spoilers man
I didn't want to get deported so I only have this.
It's 100% legit I swear.

damn clean your screen user

I would, if it were my screen but I'm not cleaning all 50 screens here.
Actually, on topic, I couldn't find it but there was a Chinese "leaked" image that I swear used the same art and had the same date. I think I posted it here when I found it, but we are going back months.

Nah, it's not tilted enough.

is rohan ova just one episode or what i don't understand

One episode.

>waiting 4 months for one shitty episode
i'm mad

Did you pay attention to anything over the months?
It was a reward for buying all the BDs, what did you expect? We've had repeat advertisements explaining exactly what it is.

So how much longer until the new chapter?

its one episode , its just that rohan side story are numered randomly

Your Japanese is shit.

>jotaro carries all of the crusaders 90% of the time
>better and varied fights

>Vento Aureo
The least they could've done to make this seem more real would've been using "GW" or 「黄金の風」 instead of that. I wonder who made this "leak".

On a side note, one of the top searches when I google 黄金の風 is 黄金の風 アニメ (Golden Wind anime). Just a reminder that the Japanese are just as desperate as us.