Why aren't you watching this?

Why aren't you watching this?

But I am.

Sell it to me

I hate the Welsh

I'm kind of shocked how little hype this show is getting. It's quite good so far.

I am, it's interesting and looks nice.

Sucks about the ep2 ending man

because it's japan only and on netflix

because I forgot that I was going to pick this up until you posted this thread

>what are fansubs?
I bet you pay for crunchy you dirty pleb.

plot synopsis:
a society of people lives isolated on an island/ship that floats on a sand sea. Most of them, 90%, of them can use pyschic powers but die young. the unpowered people rule the society as elders. none of those people know why they're isolated. they encounter another island that contains person for the first time, and things start to happen.

>good stuff
cool art direction, reminiscent of nausicaa. everything looks like a watercolor. pic is the ship everybody lives on.

good soundtrack so far

interesting mystery, plot moves along and has some great reveals in the first two episodes.

peaceful atmosphere like aria or yokohama that gets shattered to great effect. decent action scenes make it fun but they aren't the point of the show so far.

cast of attractive people to perv on/ship but the service isn't distracting. imouto type, emotionless girl type, some bishounen for the ladies. also older non-fetish characters get some development and screen time. mc is a pussy but not unbearably so. Bit early to say but it seems like they're trying to do the thing where they show opposing viewpoints as having merit.

>bad stuff:

animation is okay during the fight scenes but is weirdly jerky/amateur during regular movement.

>overall

it just a cool/unique setting, comfy feel, and a plot that seems to be going somewhere. It doesn't quite hit the shonen or shoujo trope boxes and it's not haremshit garbage. sort of reminding me of made in abyss but not as high quality production and with no pedoshit.

anime without simul-cast are a bit ignored in past few years, LWA being the only real exception, but that was an already well-known project from an hyped studio

>Sup Forums is now full of casuals who only watch anime that are on crunchyroll
dead board.

I am. It's my anime of the season already, I just fucking know it. It's too good. Asenshi subs aren't half bad either.

Sold.

Unless a series is getting constant SUBS WHERE threads no one is going to know it exists if hs isn't ripping it. Most of Sup Forums have enough on their plates already

I dont watch shit shows.

You've convinced me. Hopefully I'll remember to keep up.

Apo and kekegurui were both devoid of simulcasts and had constant threads

I didn't even know about this but those are some top cuties so I'm about to check it out.

People have become too fucking lazy to just ctrl+F subs in threads. People have become to lazy to take a quick skim at what is going to be airing in the first place before everything actually airs regardless of who is subbing it. People have become too lazy to check Nyaa or whatever the fuck you're using. Is this your excuse? Fucking hell, I hate nu-Sup Forums.

So to further the Shin Sekai Yori comparisons, which one is the Squealer?

>In b4 WATASHITACHI HAVE EMOTIONS TOO

>keep seeing that light blue strand of hair as the outline of a breast.
They must have intended this.

Well I mean, thinking about it seriously: going by how the people of the Mud Whale are being treated then they are the people who aren't conforming to society simply because they desire to uphold their own rights as human-beings.

Watching but not expecting much. MC is generic beta shonen protagonist and first episode laid on the exposition way too thick.

Comfort seems to be one hell of a drug.

Well considering how outlandish the world is, I dont think the exposition was unwarranted.

Because they killed best girl in episode 2.

We dont know for sure that shes dead. I think Ill actually prefer it if she is. I like Sami but the way she went out was chilling as fuck, and I think shell at least serve as character-motivation for Chakuro.

Watch it boyo.

This isn't an excuse.

Watching, but don't want to be spoiled by mangafags.

I don't think anyone here is reading the series let alone watching it.