How and where does one look for a trad wife?

Let's assume you have everything handled and you are ready.
Let's also not expect the woman to be exactly "trad", the important thing is that she wants a family.
She would ideally be smart and a virgin.

What would be the best way to look for such a woman?

Attached: pic.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pulse.ng/gist/metro/2-lesbian-pastors-tie-the-knot-in-the-us-id7346193.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BLBw7fw8yV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee, I dunno user. How about a church, the place where traditions come from?

I was going to say "please don't say church".

We're talking about real european traditions here, so I don't care about that middle-eastern guy on a stick.

divide and conquer detected
sage goes in all fields

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Trad girls aren't born, they're made. Your best bet is to find a young woman, ideally uncorrupted by college etc., and if you're not a beta cuck she will adapt to your politics. The issue is women being immersed in a degenerate culture which they adapt to- so look in relatively non-degenerate areas: rural community events, church, etc., and then prevent exposure to much degenerate culture afterwards.

Trad wifes only exist in trad cultures

Good luck finding that anywhere that has the internet

And conquer what? I take no side in the cesspool, I'm on the side of the "white" race and nature.

Attached: 1512166872924.gif (403x360, 112K)

i was going to say islam, but from your response i can see you are self defeating. go ahead and find a trad wife at your local atheist meetup or university. maybe so are pagan so try tumblr. or you know kys

Get out of your FUCKING CHAIR.

>a scantly dressed white gril lying down in the woods
so fucking trad bruh

Then go fuck yourself and die alone, scum.

Attached: christ hitler 5.jpg (519x283, 33K)

>Your best bet is to find a young woman, ideally uncorrupted by college
Oh, absolutely. College is fucking trash and a waste of time for a woman who wants to be a housewife.
>and then prevent exposure to much degenerate culture afterwards
Well, I wanna live Varg-style with some of my own twists to it, so that's degeneracy-free.

nice b8

Attached: 1497448888826.jpg (1024x865, 57K)

Go to a church.
Problem - solved.

I looked up on google images for something to post, I don't wanna spend an hour looking for a woman that looks trad, yet not ugly and things like that.

Attached: quote-christianity-is-a-rebellion-against-natural-law-a-protest-against-nature-taken-to-its-adolf-hi (850x400, 69K)

Match.com works or a dating website that allows you to be very specific with your preferences. I know because my cousin is married to a Christian and Conservative girl threw online dating (not Tinder, that's just for fucking), the type of one who refuses sex before marriage. Good luck.

non religious trad girl doesn't exist. you're delusional

sage
this does not belong on Sup Forums

Attached: low energy bait.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>t. (((Shill)))
He never said that.

Attached: christ vs jews vatican.png (751x931, 959K)

She doesn't have to be exactly trad, as I've said. It's important that she wants a family and that she's at least mildly aware of how things "should be". She'll learn the rest.

Attached: 1519871020241.jpg (850x400, 121K)

the 1950s

Attached: d5348852066as.jpg (700x582, 198K)

Check all large wardrobes for secret doors.

You don't get it. You won't get it (a family) until you're a soldier of Christ, or you'll never get it.

Attached: christ hitler 11.jpg (378x389, 34K)

I got INTJ Virgin girl in age of 23 from France

I am 32 years old guy from Poland

I have meet her on interpals

Attached: 1514287136637.gif (500x380, 71K)

You don't understand that you are:
>accepting middle-eastern poison
>rejecting many of the real european values
>supporting an unnatural civilisation that ruins us in so many different ways

I'm glad you won't make it through the collapse.

Attached: d3e6f2c49ae0b775405363a3f7aa51167aabe631_hq.jpg (757x451, 75K)

pulse.ng/gist/metro/2-lesbian-pastors-tie-the-knot-in-the-us-id7346193.html

>can't even find a girl from his own country

>trad
>smart
>virgin
>wants a family
>not christian

"We have found happiness- says the last man and blinks in dull contentment."
Your "search" is blind escapism, an attempt to lock yourself into predictibility and a life without pain, you can try though, but don't be dissapointed when reality comes knocking.
There is an absolute maxim that states: "There is a cause for every effect." So, what cause are you willing to set in motion to get the corresponding effect? It is all a question of what are you going to provide her, in all matter related to attracting. Are you going the give her money, stability, the dick, status or whatever should be your concern. Go after the ones that are attracted to the thing you are providing them. Straight and simple. Seperate the wheat from the chaff.

While this is w/o doubt ones' best option that doesn't involve Narnia nor VR one needs to understand going in that Christians still live in this society and any worth their salt will openly acknowledge they screw up ALL THE TIME and as such it might take one a number of "not so great" experiences until they find a church that has a non-snooty, legit striving to be Christ-like congregation(for the most part). Also, consider the wealth of a church's likely group of parishioners when making a call on it being worth giving it a shot or not.
Also, I suggest not acting as if you are at a singles bar either, obviously lol.

Countries are fake, the only important thing is genes.

Attached: quote-return-to-a-simpler-life-and-you-will-see-that-behind-the-expensive-cars-the-fashionable-varg- (850x400, 78K)

How is it poison?
How is it unnatural?
You're just throwing around buzzwords that don't hold any real meaning.

Attached: 1496771410905.png (1245x922, 1.02M)

INTJ Tradtional 10/10 in such age compared to mine?

Yes I can't

also shut up cuuckroach and die

Attached: eg.png (2000x2500, 415K)

Bullshit. You're poisoned in the brain to think that everything from the "middle east" is poison. This is where the high IQ people were of the time. Christ was an Essene born of God who dared to reject the perverted forms of Jewry taking hold. Christianity does not ruin. It builds empires. Only leftist faggots like you perverting the original words ruin societies. YOU are the fall of civilizations and you are too blinded to listen because you're so certain in your degeneracy.

Attached: christ.jpg (354x404, 28K)

Civilisations give birth to faggotry, race mixing, the procreation of the weak and dumb and so many more things.
This unsustainable shitshow will end this century.

>civilization is bad

Attached: 1470777471776.png (1080x1075, 562K)

You're the cause of degeneracy and you don't yet realize it.

Attached: christ hitler 9.jpg (561x262, 35K)

Okay you made me laugh,....Woah a leaf with a sense of humor!?! Maybe atheist virgin girls do exist as well? NVM that is still absurd. Hell in pagan circles finding a 9yo virgin is probably unlikely.

Attached: You Made Some of Us Smile But Not Everyone! Gulag 4 You!!.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Ofc they don't mean anything, you hentai-watching, mcdonalds-eating, fat, short, low IQ imbecile.

Just kidding, I'm not assuming you are all that, but civilisation enables these people to survive and procreate.
And let's be real, there are more and more of them.
No system will work long-term, no matter how much you hope it would.

And genes are different between different countries and peoples, duh.

Aren't you a sensitive one.

Attached: genmapeuropeA.jpg (500x300, 42K)

>And genes are different between different countries and peoples, duh.
Yes, because they have different levels of admixture from different races, that happened from long time ago, to more recent times, to the point it's easy to sweep under the rug.

There is only one European race, but people from different countries TEND to have similar levels of purity, due to their continued isolation and procreating mainly with each-other.

The most important thing is active genes, the things that are visible and usable, that will also be passed on to children.
Some lab shit doesn't make much difference.

Systems may have failed in the past but getting rid of it wholesale will merely put us back at square one.
Civilization is in our blood, it is an inevitability, if our's dies another will simply rise to take its place whether it takes ten years or a hundred.

Attached: image (9).jpg (750x575, 90K)

Go to work, go out with friends, join clubs and sports, go to events. Steer clear of bars/ booze infested locations (not in general, but for finding a girl). That way you can slowly get to know people and what they are like, in the wild, rather than both of you looking good on paper or them being on their best behaviour.....

I belive we can learn from everything. In my opinion, the collapse would be the best thing for now.
Maybe some time in the future we can build a semi-civilisation, or not.

We are running out of various resources and ruining nature.
When Varg says "civilisation is just a wheelchair for the healthy", it is somewhat crazy, but it's also incredibly true.

>they have different levels of admixture from different races
Slavs especially.

>There is only one European race
It can be broken down with much finer fidelity.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

>?What would be the best way to look for such a woman?
Looking for women.
Just make them come to you, just go MGTOW till you have made enough money and then look for one.

They all are already used by the bbc m8

Varg is fucking retarded. I pray you grow up to realize it before it's too late.

What I want to save are general European features.
Tiny differences between certain people are irrelevant, possibly even good for the genetic variety of the race.

I would agree that Western Civilization in its current state must change, its almost entirely liberal democracy at this point.
A return to a more hierarchical and solid governmental structure would be necessary, and I would say inevitable.

Attached: Réception du Grand Condé par Louis XIV circa. 1878.png (1407x959, 2.7M)

>inevitable
I see you really like that word.
Would you say running out of resources is also inevitable?
Maybe civilisation keeping the low IQ and the weak reproducing will result in the degeneration of people and ultimately failiure of everything is also inevitable?

Then fuck off to one of your pagan or atheist meetups and find some used up middle aged hippy or emo girls. More Catholic qts for me.

"Everything that will happen is inevitable."

-Walther PP Wesson-Mondale, VIII

Attached: no words.png (500x592, 377K)

>french girl
You lucky bastard they have the best accent

>Christianity does not ruin. It builds empires
More like empires use Christianity to control their subjects.

Christianity by itself didn't build anything until the Romans saw how popular it was among the peasants and appropriated it for their own ends.

>How and where does one look for a trad wife?
The movies.

I found my qt trad Indian wife on Omegle

Christianity inspires families and communities and that builds empires. It is the strongest force against communism whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1494090602295.png (700x800, 30K)

>this poison is better than that poison

It isn't poison. I'm beginning to think you're a Talmudic Jew.

>families and communities build empires
What a retard

t. Memeflag (((Shill)))

Nice argument, nigger.

You didn't have an argument, nigger Jew.

I met my wife in highschool. We've only ever had sex with each other. Shes a doctor, i'm an engineer.

So, smart, virgin was taken care of - but she's not a housewife.

After ~25 the chances of finding a virgin are slim to none. Your best bet is someone whos LTR failed recently, so shes only been with one guy.

Strip club

Thought I met one in class. She's red pilled on the JQ, blonde/blue eyes, plays the piano. Turns out she's like all the rest. I'm been laying in bed depressed for 3 days, user. Keep looking. She's out there. Where? Probably in church. Get saved.

In Mexico

Attached: average north mexican girll.jpg (955x1074, 145K)

This

Nobody builds an empire by being family-oriented, retard. If anything all empires are built by doing the exact opposite of many things preached by Jesus. The Americas certainly weren't conquered by being meek, turning the other cheek, and rejecting worldly treasures.

Everything starts from family. Recognizing this is salvation from communism. Fucking retard. KYS.

>Where can I find a trad girl?
>Ewww no fuck no I won't get her from a millenium and a half old european tradition
Even a trad girl wouldn't want you anyway you neckbearded faggot

>average north mexican grill
Lmao that's so far from the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I think Mexican girls are hot. But no way are most mexican girls that white lol

fucking retard. go fuck more whores

>Everything starts from family
No shit, Sherlock. Doesn't mean families build empires, you dumb fuck.

Exactly. I'm whiter than her and I'd want a wife who is whiter than me.
I have all of the European features except blonde hair, mine is medium brown.
Procreating with a light blonde woman would result in kids with blonde hair, because it's already present in my family, but I didn't get it.
This would be a win.

You must be 12. Retard.

>"oh shit he's right and I have no argument"
>"better get them ad homs"
What Jesus said
>turn the other cheek
>sell your possessions and give to the poor
>easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to go to heaven
>don't store up for yourselves treasures on earth

What he really meant according to retardanon
>See those red skinned savages across the Atlantic? Go beat their shit up and build the richest country in the world

Church, where everyone on this board should have been this morning.

>we've used this middle-eastern poison for so long dude, so it has to be good for us

Only an autist would jump to such conclusions.
>muh christianity is the sauce of all values, trust me dude

the war is lost. no more shall arise, the age of the nigger has come

this user is correct, christcuckery is responsible for spreading the slave morality that got us into this situation in the first place. we need a return to the aristocratic values of the classical age. not the faggy cuckoldry of "turn the other cheek"

Guarantee all the anons saying "church" don't actually go to church and are just le deus vult LARPers. I go to mass every weekend, sunday mornings or saturday evening vigils depending on my schedule, and there are no single young women there. It's all old people and families.

For all christicucks:
youtube.com/watch?v=BLBw7fw8yV0

Welcome to the harsh reality of life, you only get to pick your poison you don't choose whether or not to have any

Anyone who says church is so out of touch with reality it's sad. Want to know what you'll find at your average church these days? Pastors who are afraid to teach about male headship or call out female sin; women who are just as slutty as their secular cousins; wives in rebellion, and beta husbands who are too pussy to lead. The church has already been subverted.

Watch this: Then come back and repeat what you just said.

This.

Religion is cuckoldry.

Jews don't like Christians.
This is a fact.

Attached: hitler.jpg (597x536, 152K)

I finally downloaded OKCupid and found someone with 99%, but she hasn't logged on in 8 months. Feels bad man, hopefully she logs in again - I wish I didnt wait 8 months. Everyone else is a tranny or a moron or 'pansexual' since I am an eternal leaf, and my next highest is like 60%, and there's only a few dozen accounts within 100 km.
I'll get an eharmony and the paid ones too, any other recommendations? Or should I just blow my brains out.

Attached: 1445308127022.jpg (500x538, 42K)

What possible locus for connection is there between an adult male and a girl young enough to not have been corrupted?

It's rough man. I've been thinking about hitting up the villages. That's tricky too, you can't just walk around in villages looking for a wife, or maybe you can.

The best way to find the girl you want is to work on yourself, clear yourself out, get yourself out of the way, and she'll end up walking right in front of you, all you have to do is reach out :)

Think of all the experiences you shared that you were only able to have together because you were each other's first. Why would anyone even bother if they can't have that?

this
hitler was part of the thule society,they denounced jesus and your god
he just used it as a tool you oaf

christianity lost after the templars discovered the temple of salomon
christcucks,I swear

Attached: -.-- --- ..- .-- .. .-.. .-.. -. . ...- . .-. .- -.-. .... .. . ...- . --- ..- .-. --. .-. . .- - -. (800x445, 70K)

There's no such thing as a trad women, if you mean a non-slut women, because being a slut is trad in some cultures. The closest thing you could find to a trad women is a woman is a woman that sucked hundred of dicks and she doesn't let you do anything to her.

The problem is that a vast majority of women are not even worth considering.
Who cares if you can reach out if all of the apples around you are rotten.
This thread is about where the unrotten ones can be found.