Why is the left like this?

Why is the left like this?

Attached: 96BC59B5-AAC6-4E4A-876B-8349FBCA2631.jpg (1484x1484, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying Sup Forums wouldn't say something like

>HE DESERVED IT FOR FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL

He was a jerk for making her go trough with it. He should have done the respectable thing and just became addicted to painkillers like the rest of the vets who got BTFO.

I think she divorced him shortly after the wedding.

>leaf

We'd say that here, in hopes that it would stop at least one bro from joining the military, but not on the poor couple's social media.

>"genocide non-whites gas the jews"
>"wow how can the left say some guy is ugly?"

How do you know that guy is of the left? Usually, it seems to me, a left wing fella would say something light: "That's so wonderful! You look great Sarah and Parker is really brave and still so handsome. His haircut fits him so well."

Because his profile was full of antifa bullshit

literally this

Except w would be justified

>he was a jerk
In hindsight it may not have been the best decision, but the man lost almost everything and was clinging to the last thing in his life worth living for.

He was trying to avoid a 100% loss

This.

tru

I agree but as a coping mechanism not hate

Well yeah but that is less personal and almost sounds like a joke to an outsider

this
but this just as much

Was he on the bomb squad? It would suck if he did what is arguably the most honorable job during the Iraq war, got his face blown off for trying to diffuse a bomb so it wouldn't hurt others, and his old lady fucking left his ass for it. If that's his story then this guy deserves a mandatory suck every day for the rest of his life.

I mean are we supposed to feel bad for some zogbot who got flambeed while fighting for Israel. And then after getting turned into Quasimodo he returned home and guilted some innocent girl into marrying him

she did
he then shot himself

There it is.

Let's be honest... this was the best outcome for all parties involved.

No he didn't. He slipped and fell on a patch of ice and split his head open.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

She did. And he did.
Then he 'slipped' on some ice and died
Whatever your opinion on the wars are etc you can at least respect the bravery these men posess. He was lied to just like you and I were lied to. RIP

IED and he's dead

If they married after - I would have to agree. I'm sure he felt that she wasn't into him anymore.

Would you leave a girl with face destroyed like that, Sup Forums? After marriage I definitely wouldn't, but before marriage, I don't know.

GROUNDWALKERSSSSSS

Attached: Locust_Grenadier.jpg (774x436, 121K)

Pretty much. Sup Forums has become plebit tier cancer.

>come back from war
>Horribly scared
>your girl's parents pay for a ceremony involving plowing their daughter
>Cum in her as much as possible
>She divorces you
>Doesn't matter had sex

checked
and because they're jews
did you really expect jews to like Bacon Boy?

Attached: baconboy.jpg (450x346, 25K)

>guy gets a job where they literally pay him to murder foreigners with impunity
>surprise, surprise: they fight back
He wasn't even protecting his own country, he was invading another country. So if you think of it that way, he deserved death.
I say that and I'm no leftie, I'm far right.

Attached: o1plaex.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

dude should've refused the poor girl rather than ruining her life like this. So hard to feel any sympathy for him.

Honestly, american intervention wars are bullshit. I don't know how they convince their soldiers to fight for that.
I could go for defending Boers in RSA or something like that, but not obvious bullshit like Iraq war.

>He slipped and fell on a patch of ice and split his head open.

If you read the wikipedia article you site, you would know his death was ruled an accidental overdose of alcohol and heroin.

Their hierarchy is based on how much destruction one does rather than construction.

>I could go for defending Boers in RSA or something like that, but not obvious bullshit like Iraq war.

It's almost like a professional soldier is required to follow orders and not pick and choose which war he would "like" to participate in.

It's not like they conscript them. They pay them and give them free college. Plus being a veteran looks great on your resume. What the fuck, you won't hire a veteran over some no-name nigger because of Affirmative Action?

If that happens to me I would live as a NEET with military bucks and paid prostitutes to have sex.

>waaah killing muzzies is bad
Kys Abdul Abdulaah al-Germani

the eternal emu strikes again

Attached: 1480306085198.jpg (720x795, 40K)

The face of despair.

Attached: despair.png (200x204, 53K)

Literally google; her and him and couldn’t find a single picture of her smiling with him.

to be fair that's probably something Sup Forums would say too

She's unhappy and feels forces out of guilt to marry him. What I want to know is if she took half his shit when they got divorced. That would put the nail the coffin for me. Otherwise, I can't say anything bad about her. She did what she had to do and at least tried to make it work.

Attached: Yumeno Aika.jpg (600x800, 79K)

I wish Asians had normal faces

all going as Yinon planned, endless wars to destabilize the middle east and create greater (Eretz) Israel

Attached: ODED+YINON+plan+%3D+INSANE+JEWS%27+plans+for+TOTAL+GENOCIDE+from+Egypt+to+PERSIAN+GULF+-+GILAD+ATZMO (601x485, 129K)

Not everyone who goes into serves is "hurr fightin' for muh israel". Brainlets like you should be gassed. You're as bad as the people who say the "government" is at fault for everything, like it's one omnipresent being in control of all under the sun. kys

I get it, but don't sell it as something patriotic. You're just a mercenary.

it's not like they are aware of the real reason they are there

Attached: ty-ziegel.jpg (475x492, 47K)

S.T.A.R.S!

Attached: Resident_Evil_3_-_Nemesis_I.jpg (492x314, 91K)

Some Asians are fucking hot.

Attached: 12237283_928868877239579_216368655_n.jpg (1080x901, 115K)

So apart from him saying something you don't like. What exactly makes him leftist?

>go to another country to kill innocent people for zog
>gets rekt
justice served to another mutt yet again

this is the correct view though
>getting disfigured fighting in the Israeli foreign legion killing hapless Arabs and sending their families fleeing to Europe where they will rape white people and reproduce like rabbits
>good
wew lad

He died with an absurd blood alcohol content and lots of heroin in his system, apparently.

Death was definitely accidental though.

Sometimes the stupidity and just brainless regurgitation of MEMES on Sup Forums makes me not want to come her but honestly the pictures and occasional moments of brilliance make it worth it.

>Why is the left like this?

((((OY VEY))))

Attached: 1505434409297.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

Posts like those use to be the standard. It once the election kicked into full swing did the place become full of JewSA cheerleaders.

Attached: 1430345298388.jpg (1050x852, 1015K)

(((Israel first, goy)))

Attached: 26618i.jpg (500x340, 38K)

Yeah it's too bad we don't just circle-jerk around the same meme until this board becomes a fractal of people screaming JEW KIKE JEW 24/7.

It's really too bad.

LE........

Attached: 1513066786892.png (1074x892, 437K)

and he knew it

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1509840211331.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

The point was that it wasn't a meme but the harsh truth.

Because they're evil?

see

Attached: 1520718587958.jpg (804x585, 105K)

Did Sebastian Gorka make that meme?

Attached: Venn-like.png (1711x1095, 185K)

Fortunately we don't have to resort to that, the rest of the planet is coming to that conclusion all on their own.

Attached: 472ccbb61fc17e613b595999748d161213503411.jpg (1440x960, 483K)

The Iraq war wasn't obvious bullshit when it started. Shit was crazy at the time.

>Not everyone who goes into serves is "hurr fightin' for muh israel"
i dont think anyone actually enlists specifically to die for israel. thats why its a problem, israel have corrupted our foreign policy to such an extent and they have dumb brainwashed tards who die for them without knowing hwy they are dying or who they are dying for. there is no greater threat to a nation than israeli subversion.

he's right though

being poor or horrifically disfigured is a fate worse than death

>The Iraq war wasn't obvious bullshit when it started.

Attached: 1499042028624.jpg (370x388, 35K)

the only thing crazy is that the kikes managed to get stupid amerimutts to buy that obvious bullshit at the time.

>tfw 5'11

>(ID: kh+zz7eR)
gibs milkers

>hisses in Kike
NEVER

Attached: 1509734225813.png (870x680, 961K)

fpbp tbqh famalam

They are bitter, vindictive people.

>The Iraq war wasn't obvious bullshit when it started.
Oh fuck off. Colin Powell lied in front of the UN using Israeli-fabricated evidence. The media relentlessly cheered the war because the media is Jewish and the war was in the interests of Israel.

it's bad when it's done for no fucking reason in their own countries and it costs you and them thousands of lives and billions of dollars you retard. Just build a great fence around the middle east and be done with it but don't wage eternal war

She wouldn't have divorced him if he displayed more CONFIDENCE. It was his lack of CONFIDENCE that caused her to leave.

Attached: 345467777.jpg (1400x1063, 549K)

You can see the atheism in him

they're right though

Yeah I fully expected this to be a Sup Forums thing

Wow. He wasn't much of a looker even before he became the Toxic Avenger.

Attached: 1331952245744.gif (154x263, 2K)

She's not wrong. I'd rather be dead than guilt trip my girlfriend into marrying me if I looked like some Silent Hill monster.

And then a year later the same people who convinced you it was worth fighting decide it’s stupid and pointless and laugh at you for getting maimed for someone else’s interest.

You can admire his courage and accomplishment, pity him for his terrible fate, in short respecting the man on a personal level while at the same time being critic of US policies. Yes he did fight for Israel, but for him he was just fighting for what he was told was good. It doesn't change that he fought with courage and sacrifice.

Its a sad story. That guy was suffering a lot.

til Valhalla

This to be honest

Pathological xenophilia.

Sad. WE don't want anyone to be pawns of Jews and yet WE respect the honor of the ones who knew not and sacrificed with dignity.

Attached: 1505537635734.png (967x954, 554K)

Just needed more cardio and less budweiser.

I’d just put a bag on her head when we’re having sex. Problem solved Agreed. This is why Persian girls are superior

Sorry, real life doesn't give much in the way of participation medals. Bravery doesn't mean shit if you do it for the wrong cause, and that goes double for the losers and the dead.

90% of them join up to shoot people, mostly civilians who happen to be doing civilian shit in their own country.

Fuck the zogbots in the neck. They are just as bad, perhaps worse than brainwashed ghetto niggers who serve the kikes purpose.

Go back to plebbit, kike sucking neocon scum.

Attached: 1520553932204.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

desu 3>2

Yes but Sup Forums is right, israel is Lucifer