England

England
>Import millions of Indians and race mix for hundreds of years

Germans
>Import a shitload of Turks into country in 1970s

Russia
>11% Muslim

Spain and Portugal
>Invaded by North Africans and Iberia occupied for nearly 800 years.
>"B-But there was little racemixing!"
Sure.

Italy
>Roman Empire took lots of people from North Africa and did nothing about racemixing

Ireland
>Negroid Features

Balkans
>Jesus Christ, do you really need me to say anything?

United States
>Literally born into a land of racemixing
>Europeans come in and bring black slaves
>Native Americans everywhere
>Gain a bunch of land from Mexico with Mexicans still inside
>After 100 years mudskin East Euros mass immigrate
>Mexicans continue invading to this day
>Somehow get made fun of for Racemixing

Where the fuck do these people get off?

Attached: AngryRacistEuros.png (245x206, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian_reserved_seats_in_the_Lok_Sabha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Achilles_Kirkpatrick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(East_India_Company_officer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1508684155330.png (600x332, 91K)

I'm actually saying America is not white, but neither is Europe

ITT: kikery

Attached: 1517698689001.png (843x726, 148K)

When is a country white? When it's 100% white? Not gonna happen. The argument is about which country is more white. The US is about 70% white. I think most European countries are more than 85% white. My country at least and I on't expect it to be that much different for other central/western/nothern European countries. And depending on whether you consider slavs white eastern Europe would be very white as well.

Europe is Africa who gives a shit.

Unlike the EU we try to make everyone become American. It's called assimilation and we were good at it. It'll fix itself soon but for the EU, they are being colonized so they're fucked not us.

Attached: 1517697753987.jpg (821x468, 183K)

>hehehe its okay no matter how many spics and niggers breed in our country, they'll still be American :)

Attached: 1517874961765.png (338x368, 10K)

Even the white people in your country are brown.

Fuck off you filthy mutt.

Attached: mutt.png (513x572, 68K)

No you're more fucked

By assimilating groups you assimilate their genes. Meanwhile the failed assimilaition in Europe creates separate populations which gives Whites a change to survive

Attached: 1516266924368.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>import millions of Indians and race mix for hundreds of years

Attached: 56%Dreams.jpg (794x482, 175K)

holy shit the /r/t_d shilling couldnt be any harder. back to the mothership, niggerpede

Says the bruv with indians everywhere

You don't know what Austrians look like because the education in your country is Kongo tier, but trust me, Austria and all the countries north of it are whiter than the US.

I've been to Austria a few times. Basically Africa.

Whiter than you, Tyrone

>163540421
Imagine being so jealous of another's freedoms instead of working to become like them, you make fun of them. Oh wait, you're not jealous, I forgot Yuropeans can't exist without being opressed by a dictator of some sort.

We're still not nearly as spicked and nogged out as you are, my mutt friend.

Go breed more niggers Mutt

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Yeah Austrians are definitely (((whiter))).

Was that before or after Ahmed and his buddies raped all your female relatives while you nodded along in silence?

The average Amerimutt is 56% White. You know what we call those? Mulattos!

Attached: 1495759430253.png (698x396, 31K)

That's the whole point of the post, you make fun of America for not being white, which it never was in the first place, but Europe is the standard for whiteness? Even though in your country fucking Turks are running around?

most mixing took place in india, especially in the days of the east india company

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian_reserved_seats_in_the_Lok_Sabha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Achilles_Kirkpatrick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(East_India_Company_officer)

Attached: David Ochterlony.jpg (962x712, 335K)

we're still the whitest country on the planet, this is why we were #1 and still are #1. We invented everything from cars to planes to the fucking internet. Europoors can cry all they want but they will never know what it's like to be an American

Enough with this "muh country" shit. I'm white. Are you?

Why would you visit austria and only go to vienna? never went to Styria?

You will never know what it's like to be White

Attached: 1517460911317.jpg (962x1024, 101K)

Again, Americans are not white. But Europe isn't either

literally, a leftist psy-op to attack racial identity of whites that's what this is on both sides of the fence.

Attached: Goebbels-1930-b (1).jpg (701x1000, 89K)

It's a fucking continent. Europeans are White. We don't have an all-inclusive culture. Immigrants come here, but they don't become Europeans. They keep living their own lives as they did in their home countries. Meanwhile in America everyone fucks everyone and then you all become niggered

Attached: 1518137875828.jpg (956x1157, 206K)

what's it like having shit brown eyes?

We've had nigs and spics for 200+ years you've had them for what like 40? You're fucked too kraut just wait

It's called bantz. It evolved from old Sup Forumss propensity for doing shit for teh lulz. All you are doing is giving people a reason to keep using the mutt meme, retard. Unless that was you point. In that case I applaud you. The butthurt it causes is on par with libshit butthurt after the election. The salt mines must continue mining, after all.

Europeans are brown for the most part, the only white ones are in the NorthWest regions

You should know Tyrone

Attached: 1518357706291.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

Whiter than you Tyrone

Attached: 1520178353108.png (594x479, 324K)

Dude, have you ever been outside your house? There's barely any whites in large US cities.

You're dumb as a mutt, blubber.

56% memes are just coping mechanism for the refugee invasion. Europeans have been getting BTFO on Sup Forums from 2015-2017, mutt meme kind of stuck so they're going all out with it. Its all they have, I mean imagine having Angela Merkel leading your country.

I visited the US. There were literally no White people anywhere. Maybe one or two.

Attached: 1517128327162.jpg (1343x508, 228K)

Germans
>Import a shitload of Turks into country in 1970s
Smelly, dumb fucking Americunt mongrel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>The first guest workers were recruited from European nations. However, Turkey pressured West Germany to admit its citizens as guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany didn't need any more laborers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.[8]

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: Amerijew.png (650x925, 627K)

Show your flag or fuck off

looks comfy af

>56% memes are just coping mechanism for the refugee invasion. Europeans have been getting BTFO on Sup Forums from 2015-2017, mutt meme kind of stuck so they're going all out with it. Its all they have, I mean imagine having Angela Merkel leading your country.

Attached: 1512262827059.png (548x401, 138K)

Europe is at least 80% white. America is like below 50% now.

>15,8% of austias population immigrated
>from those 15,8%, 9% are German, 5% serbian, 15% bosnia, 10% Turk and 20% are from Kroatia and slovenia. the rest (25%) are afghans, Syrians and other arabian countries

Attached: 293102.png (1000x743, 60K)

Bulgar...
> no further comment required

You are all fucking Brown! You're not even Slavic anymore, you're Turkmen!

> refugee invasion
Produced, bank rolled, funded, controlled by YOUR ZOG wars, NGOS and CIA.

I HATE Americans so god damn much. You are the scum of the earth, you pieces of shit.

Attached: Ameri hiding.jpg (567x612, 152K)

Get lost Bot

Look what happened after the dinner

Attached: 1517160492529.jpg (700x502, 88K)

You're so butthurt.

still....
Bulgaria?
>what human life form would even?

I know it all happened so fast, it must have been scary. From 90% to 70% in just a few years. Pretty terrifying, and the politicians need more more more!

Yeah blame America for your mentally ill scat obsessed fag country

Attached: 1503493771771.jpg (582x600, 71K)

>15,8% of austrias population are immigrants

Eat shit kike

Can Euros clarify the amerimutt meme for me? Is it just referring to Americans with non white ancestry or white Americans for being mixed European too?

The burgerlard and his nefarious machinations. They fund counter left-wing protests in Europe.

>DEATH TO AMERICA
Hello fellow gentile. I just posted a screenshot of your post to the german police. I hope you don't mind. Say hello to the prison inmates from me.

Again, 80% (((white))). Even the white Europeans for the most part are brown

Not even the worst countries are as low as 80%. Unless you say count gypsies and as non-Whites.

And then the average would include Eastern European countries, which would make Europe about 98% White on average

Attached: 1515701725545.png (1246x715, 345K)

It's far from all we have. You're a joke, too. You just rush to victimize the opposition before anyone can lmao @ your life.

I wasn't silent when that happened. But screw you continentals

78%, keep youre facts straight

But it's true. You are the ones who spread the multiculti propaganda cause you want us all to be Mutts like you

Hands off my percent

Attached: 1515784598695.png (1280x960, 1.45M)

Good! then our plan is working...
> thanks for the encouragement

Attached: 1492572582094.jpg (317x432, 24K)

stay mad nigger

I'm whiter than you'll ever be

Attached: IMG_1503.jpg (561x748, 60K)

Am*rica is the responsible of this desu

Attached: jewsa.png (1276x669, 8K)

It refers to those """white""" americans who retain a strong tan throughout the whole of autumn and winter

hahaha, look at that baby face

???
are you a male or female?

Your leaders want you dead. You're all fucked, at least I know there are hundreds of people in the US government who are legitimately good dudes that want to protect our rights and allow us to protect ourselves from shitskins. You guys are just fucked, and all you do is cope with this shitty meme. Before 56% meme we were all kind of working together, but it was the perfect DnC and now I kind of hate you fags for it so enjoy your eventual genocide.

Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror, Joe Jamal Gomez? It's not a pretty sight.
>Not even the worst countries are as low as 80%
I don't trust government statistics. I was in America 3 years ago. They're certainly not 56% white, way less. And I was in Sweden (which is like 86% white in government stats) - shitskins and niggers everywhere.

The government stats are which the purpose of not alerting the little goyim to what's happening, because by the time they've seen it with their own eyes, it'd be too late for them to do anything about it.

>Let a shitload of people into your country.
It's the Americans' fault!

>muh freeeeeeduuuuuuuumb

You mean the freedom to be raped by the IRS and spied on by the NSA? Quick question, when are you shartclap faggots going to finally use your based guns and form your based militias to take back your based freedom from your tyrannical government that's literally creating records of everything you do in the House of Congress? Could it all be a LARP? Could you be a scared little pussy who fears for your life like the rest of your mentally unhinged countrymen who need to take anti-depressants just to survive in that subversive fucking hellscape you call the USA?

Meanwhile you are le 40%-face

You're a Bot, can see in your name

That's fucking gay

Attached: 1517160980469.jpg (794x728, 133K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THINH

>lmao
not too hard, user, we don't want those decayed stubs you call teeth to tumble out

I'm 23 and unable to grow facial hair

23 y/o male

> using A JIDF meme
Christ you shills are pathetic.

>swede
>jihadi flag
:DDD

you are a qt

why are you laughing?

Nope.

Also pure Muttface. Looks like an Albino nigger

Attached: 1513783574588.png (649x839, 750K)

Attached: 1517693169221.jpg (1333x1246, 522K)

Ok, I was just wondering because every European I've seen do a DNA test was mixed european ethnicities as well. Seems like the biggest mutts are the mestizos who all seem to be part Indian, part Euro, part black, and part Arab/North African.

> still using a JIDF meme

Mostly cause the standard of white is lenient

EVROPA: 90% evropean (93% without le based russia)

JewSA: 56% """"white""", responsible lf the destruction of EVROPA, and the biggest source of strength of the kikes

Attached: 1520178303446.png (1000x880, 458K)

thank you italian bro inb4 mutt

False, Belgium is 70 percent white

>Germany
>Get forced by the Occupation force (i.e. the Government of the United States) to take in turks because they want them against the soviets
Fixed it for, you. You country was, and is, cucked beyong saving.

Wow, look, a white unicorn in America.

Attached: michael scott.gif (500x300, 635K)

> when you’re still using a JIDF meme

>Needs license to cut butter
Backwards

Nope. Interaccial marriage is still relatively rare except for whites with the worst genes we don’t want anyway. The difference is at least our immigrants open up businesses and often make more than the average American. You Euros invite migrants and don’t let them do what migrants do - pick crops and do illegal construction and auto repair.

What’s a good way to find out how white I am?
I don’t know if I trust the big DNA testers to not fuck with my results a bit.