This was the peak of SnW.

(you)

Excellent excuse for a thread.

I wish Kanata would piss in my mouth.

I wish Rio would piss in my mouth.

The hiking episode was the peak of SnW.

I wish Sharo would piss in my mouth.

cute

So you thought the piss episode was just innocent, silly fun? Think again. It is, in fact, the deepest episode of any show of the last 15 years, providing a daring and shocking insight in the human psyche.

Enter Kanata, her outward appearance being similar to any ordinary japanese school girl, her character and interactions however resembling the protagonists of plays and novels, by Camus, Beckett and Sarte, trapped in existential loneliness, the abusive and destructive nature of her bond with the telephone symbolizing the eternal conflict between the Freudian "Es" (the raw, primitive force of life, Kanata) and the "Ich" (the realistic sense of duty and the rational nature attributed to her task of guarding the phone).

Mishio and Seiya, as examples of the archetypical "Ueber-Ich" control Kanata's actions from a distance, their desire to play with her symbolizing society's moral fibre, which has a dampening, smoothening effect on the eternal conflict between the Es and the Ich.

Thus, the characters' interwoven personalities are metaphors for the mental processes which take place within the mind of a single individual. Kanata illustrates this philosophical principle by effectively splitting herself in three in episode 8. The three "Kanatas" can be seen as her sense of duty towards Seize, towards her task and her need to piss, and when seen in this light, the telephone, Kanata and the people of Seize, as representatives of the Es, Ich and Ueber-Ich respectively, possess the same amount of comical exaggeration and simplification, added to the archetypes that define her split personalities and conflicted sense of duty.

The priest in this episode is a proxy for God. Modern man, having no use for a higher power, assumed divine power and became God himself, symbolized by the priest's fall into the mundane pile of clothes.

Why did it flop?

They should have showed the actual wetting.

>They should have showed the actual wetting.
I agree.

The episode that once and for all proved that SnW is intellectually superior to Haibane Renmei.

Ha ha, she wet herself.

Does Sup Forums have a bunch of fetishes they never talk about?

We usually talk about them fairly openly.

I couldn't enjoy SnW because I know that bitch who voiced Kanata. Fuck this.

>letting 3D drama get in the way of 2D

It's part of reality. Look at how to love ru progressed because of yabuki's divorce. It turned for the better in this case. Haruna a shit.

The only good thing to come out of A-1

I remember its OP is treated by its composer (Kajiura) as her magnum opus. I'm inclined to agree.

Really? Magia was better than Hikari no Senritsu.

No.

No, it wasn't.

Learn to detach the anime from the VAs. Seiyuu culture is one of the worst things about this medium.

What? Did she have something to do with the Kokoro Connect incident or something?

Whenever you see someone talk about some juicy drama without revealing details, googling "[name] controversy" is usually a good guess. But yeah, that's the one.

Yes.

Pretty pathetic honestly.