youtu.be/xcJXT5lc1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_Series
youtube.com/watch?v=ahs-oaAemjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PpP6prt-YaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First and last!

90s were based af

No, in the eighties everybody pretended everything was going well.

Politicians were already selling our souls to (((megacorps)))

80's were very good,
rent was cheap,
college was cheap.
wages were high,
wealth inequality was relatively low,
girls were slutty,
music wasn't bad,
homos were all dying from aids
good times

late 80's - 90's. I might be a little biased here though since I was born in 87 but since industry was still yet to leave the west for asia and everyone I talked to tells that there were more jobs, I guess people were better.

This has been the best decade of my life.

My friends, I could not ask to live in any other moment of history than this

One thing is sure: the entertainment industry was a hell lot better. Specially music. For that you only need common sense.

No the boomers were alive then too

The 30s were the last good decade.

Me alegro de oír eso, Miguel.

Attached: current year.jpg (250x193, 17K)

I was born in 71 you big dummies... Let me tell you, the 80's were mediocre at best only because in comparison the 70's were complete dogshit, worst movies except star wars, worst music, worst fashion, alot like this decade, the obama misery of the last ten years has been awful for this country

Attached: 2018-01-19_0636.png (186x176, 55K)

All of those cum slurping roasties in your pic and you think the 80's where ((based))? The jew cemented its power in the 80's in pop culture at the time.

how the fuck would anybody here know?
your average Sup Forumsack is 15

Attached: 1515934924405.gif (200x86, 753K)

t.proto soy-boy

Born '82

Also this.

Attached: 1336.gif (245x222, 828K)

> worst movies except star wars
> the obama misery of the last ten years
I rest my case.

Attached: 777w.jpg (111x125, 2K)

This.
Watch "American Psycho". Makes me nostalgic for the 80's. The extra features are great, they talk about living through it.

imdb.com/title/tt0144084/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

>worst movies except star wars, worst music, worst fashion
Literally soy

Born in 1953 kiddo.

Dont forget that even if you were literally raised in hell, your childhood memories are always going to feel more positive and nostalgic than your current ones.

The 60s fellow boomer!!

>70ies
>worst music

LOLWUT m8?

>Genesis
>Pink Floyd
>Yes
>best Bowie albums

You gotta be kiddin me

you heard me.

Attached: 1514779217645.gif (371x331, 2M)

What the fuck are you smoking?

retrojunk.com/article/show/1362/top-100-80s-movies

The Terminator
The Empire Strikes Back
An American Werewolf in London
The Princess Bride
Tron
First Blood
Full Metal Jacket
Robocop

to name a few

Attached: 1520536341773.jpg (251x251, 10K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8gytvGf_Y

>best music
>the biggest genre is rock and metal showing strong masculine whites instead of nigger rap
>best movies
>best aesthetic
>best fashion
>just enough technological development without degeneracy like social media
>USA a lot more white and segregated
>Europe very white too
>fags kept in check
>everyone is fit
literally perfect

I said 70s had the worst movies, you moron...

Attached: Obamanixon1-e1369022214339.jpg (480x511, 56K)

Kys you little genX cunt.

yep, if you like tranny looking chicks

dad told me

a little promiscuity is fine,you could still find waifu material girls back then

I saw a le tumblr screenshot that actually described the millennial nostalgia phenomena pretty well. So much changed in a millennials formative years that its easy to be nostalgic for as little as 10 years ago, because so much has changed since then. Like what changed between 1950 and 1980? Cars, radios and TVs got a little nicer, we got some updated media formats, we landed on the moon(although that didn't change anybodies daily life), military advancements which also don't affect people's daily life. Its all nothing compared to the internet, smart phones, social media and 3rd world immigration which changed our lives drastically.

learn to read whiny limp wristed soy guzzling faggot

Attached: 26171-32760_ce27cd1f-5056-a36a-07f488bc116a8d87.jpg (800x591, 62K)

80s-90s then it went all downhill

>Let me tell you, the 80's were mediocre at best
That's what I focused in on Anonbro

Attached: Umadbro.gif (400x400, 51K)

Not in the cities, that is literally when the drug wars started. The south sure.

no, 1900-1910 was.

Attached: Fed Headstone.jpg (520x462, 67K)

Never seen again such optimism.

The last decade in the story of mankind in which children still played on the streets

Attached: 15AF8C85-BDB5-4383-BE39-128870F3D221.png (600x700, 859K)

it's hard to beat the proper usage of tan lines

>in all honesty

go back and watch those 80's movies again, they're terrible and amateurish.

Attached: 27752260_358451037967162_4700322803241820293_n.jpg (772x817, 89K)

No, the 30's was the last good decade.

Attached: nazi-party-hero.jpg (1389x454, 476K)

The only bad ‘80s year was 1983.

I do. Also the fashion style of the 80's for women was fucking hot and sluts seemes sluttier in a havent bathed in 3 days but will piss in your mouth and let you return the favour kind of way

Ever since Hitler's (pbuh) death the world was inundated with jewish ephemerality.

70s were awesome
80s were great

Last chance to be a kid.
You could ride your bike everywhere, without a gay helmet.
Stay out all day playing in the woods or park without having the cops called on your parents.
MADD didn't really exist so everyone drove blitzed. Cops just told you to be careful and followed you home.
The drug kids were on were skunk weed and Flinstones chewable vitamins.
Guys were chads, and chicks put out.
Music was great.
You knew your neighbors and watched out for each other.
You had pride in where you lived and your community.

Just because the world is shit and we are suffering doesn't mean that we can't love the world all the more.

I wish we had currency like this again

Attached: US-$5-SC-1896-Fr.270.jpg (1024x909, 412K)

probably

Attached: hnnnggg.gif (300x375, 3.74M)

I would do anything to live in the 80's

No appreciation for direction.

Fuken boomers dude, ruining this board with their old people germs

The 80's was cool, but the 90's were the last and best decade.

Middle aged fuck speaking.
I grew up in the 80's.
9/11 happened when I was in my early twenties.
The 80's really was better.
You could talk about things without getting physically assaulted by fucking Communists.
I went and played on my own - without parental supervision.
It's not a meme.
Things were different.
There's no going back, though.
We must forge a new future.
One that is less distopian than what we're currently being fed.
We will have to be made of harder stuff than boomers.
youtu.be/xcJXT5lc1Bg

what are you doing here old man?

Its been on a steady decline for quite awhile. Enjoy your time alive today because these are YOUR "Good ol' days"

youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE

Attached: 23722761_10213233463544461_931909212211822366_n.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Just watched Predator the other day and realized what a sad state movies have been in for a long time.

No, it's when everything started going to shit

sooner, than later, it will happen
pic related, but the caption should say, your "federal reserve" notes are being printed. another common fallacy.

Attached: Fed printing press.jpg (550x405, 70K)

she looks young dumb and ready for cum. Hot trashy women like her had a certain greasy appeal to them. Like she'd been up for days snorting high quality coke and it would be twice as tasty licking her ass crack.

what are you talking about? women today are wearing tights as pants, in the 80's the same tights were kept under loose fitting kaki shorts or long skirts, now women show their asses and pussies to everyone... on college campuses, the grocery store, yoga pants and tights are so much more whorish and degenerate than anything they were wearing in the 80's... 80's movie gif

Attached: 1515457960315.gif (240x164, 1.97M)

50's and 80's girls are definitely the best looking.

Aliens
Blade Runner
Die Hard
Pink Floyd: The Wall
Blues Brothers
Raging Bull
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Beetlejuice

>go back and watch those 80's movies again, they're terrible and amateurish.
I have and you are wrong

got a 9/11 story? I was only 6 and caught a glimpse on TV but don't remember much else. always interesting to hear about it

She's playing a character, you dumbfuck.

I don't see kids play on the streets anymore.
You have no idea how depressing that is.
Diversity, internet and fear based politics have given us a generation of house-kids.
Children are fucking obnoxious, but they should be free range rather than caged.
Half the reason they're inside in my city is because you only have small patches of good city as tiny oases.
If a kid strays outside of that little four block area it's just more concrete desolation.
Blacks and Mexicans watching you abjectly.
Homeless people doing God knows what in those tents.
Liberals driving their Porsches with locked doors.
The only refuge children have is the inside of their homes.White neighborhoods were safe.
They're no longer white and they're no longer safe.
Kids stay off the streets for good reason.

For all Anons, when currency was cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_Series

Attached: US-$1-SC-1896-Fr-224-(3923429).jpg (250x219, 23K)

Yeah but they're all "empowered women" now. The vibe of 80's skanks was one of a more ditzy and dumb and thinks it's fun to get slapped around dragged by her hair into the back of a firebird to get fucked in the ass with no condom while snorting coke off her makeup mirror. They knew that as women they were things, not people, or at least gave off that vibe.

Yes. Honest to God... yes.

Attached: adams1.jpg (403x403, 33K)

this place is the last visage of honesty and truth my brother.

Attached: 1508981971541.jpg (595x578, 156K)

no.

Attached: 1336.jpg (700x764, 136K)

> U should be thankful for smartphones kids
> We didn't have them damnfangled smartphones!
> Yeah so what I bought my house for $10k in today's dollar?! Just go and give the manager a firm handshake!

It's all fading. Please, anons, tell me all hope is not lost.

Attached: rare-photos-the-lost-boys-movie-733556_500_335.jpg (500x335, 36K)

true, so you're saying the jew media must be forced to propogandize the airhead broad again and distribute to the masses so you can get laid and do coke or whatever your fantasy would be? Just go to the bowling alley dude and get yourself a lowlife for that and leave my yoga pants wearing degenerates alone

Attached: 1519207681119.gif (348x260, 3.27M)

>implying that character wasn't based one your average 16-20 year old slut at the time

Also in the 80's you could hire a girl like her to babysit your kids at $5 a night, come home, fuck her ruthlessly and she'd bounce off happy as a clam blowing pink bubblegum bubbles thinking you're her boyfriend.

What's it like watching the changes in society? Does it feel like the world has been on a steady course towards hell?

Did you have a hippie phase?

The 80's had good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahs-oaAemjg

youtube.com/watch?v=PpP6prt-YaA

Stop LARPing, idiot.

I was 14. I was furiously wanking to pictures of a pregnant Chinese bird pissing when my mum called the house to tell me

yes.

Attached: 1500446553822.jpg (1024x681, 227K)

Will do m8, will do.

I'm sorry, but the yoga pants wearing roastie degenerates have got to go
I hope the 2020's will bring better women

You're just jealous that the women in your country smelled awful and were into cucking men. If I lived in finland I'd be angry like you too.

well, I've experienced life without the knowledge of cell phones or internet except old BBS systems with a modem on a commodore 64 when I was 13. I've seen everything change where we're all dependent upon devices, addicted almost and isolated. Just sit in any bar and watch people lined up and not talking just texting and staring at their phones, we're not even present anymore in situations. I work selling software and software training but I'm no expert in the stuff, in fact I hate it but it's where the money is at to make a living. I've seen the job market shrink to where if you're not highly educated or am an expert tradesman you're absolutely going to be poor and unable to participate in this world in what it has to offer and that didn't use to be the case and this frightens more than anything that a huge segment of the population will be without employment opportunities or hope and this is how revolutions happen. The mass immigration push is real and sinister and it needs to be stopped but no one is noticing because everyone is brainwashed and hypnotized by our devices that constantly feed us propaganda and garbage, this frightens me also since people will walk into traffic staring at their phones they are so transfixed, it makes me wonder if this is also by design to dumb people down, and this frightens me about the future. It was better in the 80's and 90's and I think technology will be our ruin.

Attached: 04.jpg (600x438, 51K)

I suppose my story isn't terribly interesting. I was just out of college. I had one of my first jobs. I was a line cook at a local movie theater. I had the closing shift which meant I frequently got home at one or two in the morning. Later if I hung out with my buddies.

On the morning of 9/11 I was sleeping in so I could get to work by early afternoon. At the time I lived with my mother and she woke me up screaming, "It's gone! It's just gone!" I was groggy and didn't want to get out of bed. She kept banging on about some terrible thing happening and it was clear that I was not going back to sleep. I live in California - three hours behind New York. So, it was early relative to my sleeping patterns. I got myself out of bed and watched what she was talking about.

wudthefugg.jpg

I honestly have no recollection of how I reacted other than that I went to work as per usual. I do recall that my shift was dead fucking quiet. No one was going to the movies. The staff had almost nothing to do that day other than talk about what happened. It was wasn't as bleak as what would come.
Most people knew it was a tragedy, but the consequences were what would become important. The impact of 9/11 took years to fully come to fruition.

In those days vBulletin boards were big. I was on one. A kind of proto-chan. We traded gallows humor jokes. Made shitty drawings in MS Paint that would've passed for something akin to memes of today. Everyone knew that 9/1 signaled something, but no one knew what it was. It ended up being a sensitive topic that you just didn't go on about too much unless it was with a sense of somber reverence.

Tragedy + time = comedy

I've watched it happen in my own lifetime. And I'm not even that old.

You'll experience the same in a couple decades.

Attached: 1518541535964.jpg (1920x1200, 854K)

wearing gym clothes outside of gym is the worst "fashion" trend in decades

I'm only angry at LARPing morons like you.

>girls were slutty

This is not a good thing. It is a big reason why women are destroying the home now. You don't have to be a prude but giving it away like candy has led us to the current situation between men and women.

The 80s were the last best decade. People were optimistic, degenerates knew their place and communists fucked off. 80s women were fucking magical.

fucking pleb

I've just had a conversation with parents about 80's and they said today's people are not fighters and culture is degenerate in comparison with 80 decade. Literally.

>b. 1982
>actually remember pre-internet life

feels good man

That's all true. But hopefully you understand leftist-Jews funded by Zog/NWO/Rothschild-occult Jews brought this because they have no allegiance to America's founding principles.

Attached: jewish media German children’s channel teaches migrants how to open a bra.png (717x1508, 558K)

>70's were complete dogshit
>worst music

What is Led Zeppelin?

inb4 overrated
Beatles are overrated bigly

the 90's are widely known as the shittiest period. Aside from a few bands , it was crap. Entertainment? It was the rise of cRap. This was the beginning of over produced crap. All talent was ignored, and producers went into overdrive.

Bands like Alanis Morissette, limp bizkit, blind melon, the spice girls, boy bands and MTV took a huge shit with killing all talented musicians and pushing the niggers on people.

The 80's was built on an over abundance of music. Experimental, punk, pop, rock, last good years of hip-hop. And no fucking Bill Clinton.

>a little promiscuity is fine,you could still find waifu material girls back then

who the fuck do you think drove the divorce rates to 50%, and when did that happen ?

What's it like just parroting nonsense all day and not living in the real world? Seriously, take some time off the internet and go walk around town.

Don't you have a sheep to fuck or something?