Be me

>be me
>ugly 27 year old nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, never been to pub, club, or party, had no female attention ever
>no passions so just waste most of my free time on the internet
>everything looks like work to me
>wake up at 9 am
>do bodyweight exercises then go jogging
>leave flat to go in to central London and feel sad about life
>walk from the natural history museum to king's cross station (4.7 miles according to google maps)
>walked past rich as hell Knightsbridge with expensive cafes
>saw a Ferrari drive past as I was next to the Ferrari shop (it's like pottery)
>saw a billboard praising the king of Saudi Arabia
>walked past Buckingham palace
>walked through Trafalgar Square and saw LGBT pedestrian crossing lights
>walked past the university of London area and saw a Marxist book shop
>went in to the British library and saw normies in the primes of their lives studying what they love
>see Chads and Staceys everywhere
>realise the students in the library could be 9 years younger than me
>see the full range of qts to Staceys, art students to stemwhores, all united in being disgusted by me
>have nothing to do for the rest of the day
>plan to drink coffee (for the last time), maybe go to McDonalds, and go to my flat and avoid doing anything worthwhile because it would feel like work

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UStmP--YKHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't actually help you out user - but here's a happy picture of a dog playing cricket.

Attached: doggo-cricket.jpg (330x445, 70K)

Same, but posting this shit everyday wont solve nothing.

Same here, why don't you watch the X-Games:
youtube.com/watch?v=UStmP--YKHk

it's never get to get better.
play some videogames.

>do bodyweight exercises then go jogging
if your a kissless fag why worry about health? also you cant go into a bar but can walk all over the city? im calling bullshit

Attached: 1516323150515.jpg (768x768, 28K)

user, work is fun. Why aren't you going out and having fun and getting hoes?

So you bassically live in a bubble, and you are so stuck there that you don't even realize all you are wasting

user, please dont shoot any schools... oh wait, nvm. user, please don't slice anyone with a knife.... oh wait, nvm. user, please don't.... oh fuck me

the term you were looking for is "acid attack". dont acid attack anyone user

#1 be confident. Stop worrying about being ugly dude that’s not gonna get you anywhere.
#2 GET ABS, even ugly fucks with nice abs get 7/10 qts
Life is so short stop despairing. I’m late twenties, had shit tons of girlfriends but my life isn’t the greatest I’ve always had money issues. Point being even these so called chads you see have issues. Nobody’s life is perfect.

still working on my shitposting skills. clearly still not that clever; so here's a (You).

basically me tbqh except I don't live in london

Attached: 1520627996603.gif (186x266, 373K)

Get urself a hobby. Maybe some .22 target sport

This is literally me except im almost 21

Should I just end it now to avoid ending up like OP?

to good for fat girls user?a

Attached: 1515466947134.jpg (375x281, 24K)

show your photo

Hey britbrong, why u ugly? Pin test. It will make you muscular and more cheeky you cunt. Go to /fit/ and look for "cruising". If you feeL JUSTed, dont go quick, treat life like an experiment.

Also no passions? nothing? There must be something bro. Music, cooking... something that you like? learn to do it yourself and not just to passively consume.

C'mon bro we must be mentally and phisically fit for the race war.

Also get a woman a pop minibongs u dunce.

>almost 21
Lol, come back in 6 years.

It's over, m8. Do a Lithuanian, hopefully I'll do it too sometime.

Attached: 2x.png (1280x682, 74K)

holy shit, how and why
is lithuania really that bad?

Thanks for making me feel better about myself by telling me how much of a loser you are

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

You stupid bastard. No friends is great. It liberates you from stupid bullshit. And if you are ugly. WORK OUT AND LEARN SHIT. IT LITERALLY ALTERS YOUR APERANCE AND SEXUAL DESIRABILITY.

THIS IS NOT POL THIS IS B SHIT FUCK OFF SAGE.

Did you come back from fighting in. Iraq and got disfigured?

Body weight exercise and jogging sounds like healthy use of time, and also shows you can work. At least sometimes. I don't know what struggles you may have in your life, but if you live in the UK you have opportunities that many people do not. There are many beautiful things around you that could be yours, but you will probably have to do some work to get them.

Do you know why you feel like work is not worth doing?

We dropped to 8th place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Attached: 1515438460806.png (503x388, 390K)

I go to the gym as well.

When k say everything is work, I mean you start reading novels then get told to read boring classic novels or else you're dumb. You learn programming and are told you have to learn functional bullshit or you're dumb. Everything is a stupid boring hierarchy

Unless you can create a successful business, have connections or are *really* good at what you do it's a fucking nightmare.

its like that fucking everywhere dummy
im a buttonpusher in a factory and i can barely make ends

You should not read it if you don't enjoy it, man.

There'll come a point when you'll think 'I could do nothing or just as well do something instead, peopel who work aren't motivated it's just a repetition and is better than doing nothing. It gives you opportunities and what not. Get a truck driving license and travel europe for free or something. Also you've wasted a lot of opportunities, if you are smart enough to come on here, read and write everyday and think critically you could have gone to uni here. People come the world over to get a degree in the UK, even if it's from London Met or Birmingham etc it's worth a 40k job almost anywhere. You could have had that for free, and still could. For the price of working MAYBE 4 hours a week.

Having millenial friends is awful anyways. They're all insecure, smug, passive-aggressive, and stingy. Absolutely no sense of camaraderie or loyalty whatsoever. They WILL put you down given the chance if it will make their fragile egos feel better.
I have a bunch of friends who I know for years but I don't trust or particularly like any of them. Only family matters.

>be me
>semi-handsome 20 year old with lots of normfriends and Sup Forumsfriends, life of a party type of guy
>frequent house parties, pubs and receive female attention
>been a confirmed crush of at least 4 girls in my teens
>still a virgin because they were all mentally ill roasties
You're not missing out on much. Not having friends is certainly a fucking downer though.

Attached: NOT XD.png (600x593, 75K)