ITS HAPPENING

JP vs. Kevin MacDonald

Attached: 881B1891-C21A-4F01-87E4-0F89FD7EA0F8.jpg (1185x890, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=kevin macdonald&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
theoccidentalobserver.net/
twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/972836608394240000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see Peterstein is still adamant about defending his employees.

Attached: peterstein IQ.jpg (920x537, 140K)

Jews founded America & funded the Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

Nepotism should be his only response

Based Jordan defending kikes. Really "redpilled".

Is this faggot in denial or knowingly defending them? If he's knowingly doing it, he's a traitor. Otherwise he seems quite curious about this topic all of a sudden. What's up with him?

You meant employers.

JP is right, plain and simple

Even nepotism would be justified in JP's mind, since other jews "earned" the right to be in a position where they could be nepotistic.

But don't forget that western culture is individualistic, and you need to isolate yourself in order to be successful ;)

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (1653x1843, 145K)

Canadian posters > Favela posters

Peterson is full on shabbos goyim. Always talking about all his fancy Jewish friends. He makes it a point to bitch about anti-semitism in his lectures a lot. "Wash your balls, bucko!"

Attached: bezerk_jew_demon_i_have_no_hands_and_i_must_rub_oy_vey.jpg (632x630, 103K)

>No tie, top two buttons open, shaved chest

The look of a faggot. Wannabe approachable feminized old men. Soyboy

Attached: ABD04465-4613-401F-9FBB-E9B7E7A0959F.jpg (905x881, 204K)

Fuck off with your eceleb bullshit. Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

What will Peterson do if MacDonald BTFOs Nathan Cofnas, the author of the critique of CoC?
Will he take the red pill? Probably not. Also Peterson probably could have read 200 Years Together in as early as 2003 as there were French and German translations of the work published that year. The fact that he didn't read it or lies about not having read it, speaks volumes. For a man as big of a fan of Solzhenitsyn his "excuse" of not reading 200 Years Together is weak as HECK. Especially considering he is a friggin leaf, who has been taught to read FRENCH. And he probably read JUNG in German too.

macdonald is not an eceleb

>E-celebs
Can you fuck off to /b?

Favela posters > Muhammad posters

Fuck off boomerkoykel.

>Eceleb
This isn't purely e-celeb shit, friendo. Some dude wrote a critique of the Culture of Critique and now Jordan Peterson claims that MacDonald is BTFO forever. But he isn't.

Even with a 10iq advantage, there are still WAY more high IQ whites in this country because we're roughly 30x the Jewish population. Where is there representation in positions of power?

im halfway through CoC. im enjoying it, and id like to read his other books, but they are pretty pricey. and i hate reading books on my comp or tablet.

it's fake, these tweets don't exist

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=kevin macdonald&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

If you like them, please consider buying them. Or donate to theoccidentalobserver.net/

>and i hate reading books on my comp or tablet.
Print the pdf

>ItsAllSoTiresome.png
They do exist mister Shill
twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/972836608394240000

thanks bro,

Sup Forums should take their heads out of the sand and understand that a 15 point gap in IQ is really a huge thing. Also, when it comes to verbal IQ this gap is even bigger. Jews are really intelligent and in a fair society they would inevitably rise to the top economically. Yes, some sects will be even more densely jewish due to in-group bias and nepotism, so what?

i dont mind paying someone for their work.
good idea. thanks.

Average Jewish IQ is 115. That's not the IQ of lawyers, politicians and doctors. It's the IQ of successful cops, plumbers and tradesmen.

Part of the reason every one of them is a fucking scam artist instead of being just an honest participant is because they can't live up to their own unrealistic standards.

Plus, Jews have an obsession with LARPing Torah that is terminal. They all think they are supposed to be the adviser to the King who is secretly running the place.

Bumping for justice. Give 'em hell MacDonald. Unlike most Sup Forumsacks, I don't think Peterson is being willfully disingenuous, but I do think he is clinging to his map of the world, and needs to allow it to be updated.

Fact: Peterstein is utterly irrelevant.

He said he read Jung, he also said he knows what Jung wrote about Hitler. He dog-whistles about the JQ all the time. Go read Solzhenitsyn, go read Irving, go read Jung. Listen to him when he talks about Hitler. Peterson knows what's up.

He doesn't talk about it because (unlike so many others) he has something to loose. If he talks about (((them))) in the current climate, (((they))) will go after his family.

That's literally one of the critical points Macdonald lists.

>Yes, some sects will be even more densely jewish due to in-group bias and nepotism, so what?
Ethnocentric Jews always ask:
>Is it good for the Jews?
They don't ask
>Is it good for the goyim?

Why would any people want their elites to be hostile towards them?

>go read Irving,
He tells people to read Irving?

There are still many many times the number of non-Jews with the same IQ. 1.8% of the population shouldn't be half the Supreme Court and 90% of the faces on TV. The numbers just don't bear it out.

>I don't think Peterson is being willfully disingenuous

The foreword to his latest books spells out how his current shtick was created by a Jewish tv producer. The cat is completely out of the bag on Peterson in this point, we've been 100% bamboozled. but thankfully he turned out to be less sly than he though he would, so a lot of people are seeing trhough his shucking and jiving.

>That's not the IQ of lawyers, politicians and doctors. It's the IQ of successful cops, plumbers and tradesmen
No, but if your average IQ is 115, then the portion of 130 IQ people is much higher than when your average IQ is 100

No he doesn't. He more or less quotes his books when talking about Hitler.

>4D Chess

fuck off, honestly

1.8% is the same as the number of Native Americans in the country. Imagine you turned on your TV and 75% of everyone on it looked like Pocahontas and Sitting Bull, and they all advocated the same kind of political and cultural positions. People would figure it out within seconds.

Put it on a stream. Warski/JF pester them to be on your show. Pitch yourself

They are still outnumbered more than 50:1.

Juden Patreon is a lot of things but irrelevant isn't one of them.

Actually they wouldn't, Latinos, Muslims and Negroes all do this and yet they never wake up.

>There are still many many times the number of non-Jews with the same IQ. 1.8% of the population shouldn't be half the Supreme Court and 90% of the faces on TV. The numbers just don't bear it out.
IQ explains very little of success. The biggest factor is that jewish families have a cultural tradition of pushing children towards academics and education. There is probably a little nepotism in there as well, but not as big an influence as genetic (IQ) and cultural (upbringing) effects.

>muh eceleb!!
Highgrounding is ALWAYS marxist shilling. No right-wing person would ever be butthurt that right-wing opinions are spread.

Because we want to keep newfags out of Sup Forums, redpilling is best done outside of Sup Forums, and that's where YouTube faces come in handy.

Attached: shills.png (895x409, 208K)

someone start a fund to have JP and KM have a discussion

Clean your room.

JP will decline.

Jews are 2% of the US population. Whites are 60%. If 1 out of 3 jews were geniuses, there would be 2.1M jewish geniuses. If 1 out of 100 whites are geniuses, we would have 2.1M white geniuses.

So, for there to be a 1:1 ratio of non-jewish whites to jews in positions of power, we would require an outrageously large difference like in the example above. There's only one problem though, the differences aren't even fucking close to 1 in 3 vs 1 in 100. Nepotism, tribalism, and in-group selection are why the jews are so "successful".

Why in the fuck is this baby boomer faggot refusing to apply his own theories on in-group preferences and tribalism to the jews?

The truth is that anti-semitism is anti-right-wing

Might is right.

If Jews have somehow managed to take over and control an entire country, then they deserve to do so.

If you are so stupid that you get tricked by Jews, then you deserve to get tricked.

Get good or get run over.

>Kevin MacDonald prepares a reply that completely destroys JP
>nothing ever comes of it, JP stays silent and continues to avoid debating people on the JQ
why is this a happening again

>Loose

The question that Peterson needs to answer is "What is the incentive for women and ethnic minorities to embrace individualism? They are rapidly increasing their power through collectivism and are commanding an increasing demographic advantage, why should they change course?"

Peterson has yet to acknowledge the racial element of his audience. Why are only white men embracing his rhetoric, a rhetoric that encourages isolationism and ignoring the world around you?

Interestingly Solzhenitsyn, when it comes down to it, isn't even "/ourguy/". Solzhenitsyn ended 200 Years Together by summarising that there was no form of foreign aggression the Russians could not have overcome if Russians were less corrupt.

>Why in the fuck is this baby boomer faggot refusing to apply his own theories on in-group preferences and tribalism to the jews?
Because:
>His friends are Jewish
>He is making millions by being a conservative gatekeeper that does not discuss the JQ
>His wife might be Jewish
>This would mean his kids are also Jewish
>etc.

>leading scholar on the JQ is challenging an e-celeb kike puppet
>Reeeee don't like thing! Ree!

Kys famalam

Thanks for the succinct explanation of your Luciferian Docrtine, Moshe.

It's not really IQ, in fact most Jews I know are not very high in logical intelligence.

I believe Jews have very high social intelligence which allows them to manipulate people. This is something which a lot of Anglo whites lack.

Twitter comments usually force red pills down the throats of followers of the likes of JP

>The truth is that anti-semitism is anti-right-wing
>If you are so stupid that you get tricked by Jews, then you deserve to get tricked.

Haha, oh Rabbi, you and your zany mental gymnastics again!

> children towards academics and education.

You mean the academics and education structures that Whites created? You mean the Jews that bobble-headed in their dirty little ghettoes to their big book of religious bullshit for 1800 years?

Although I agree that Jews completely don't understand and/or have no sympathy for the sort of labor stratification that it takes to run a healthy society. If everyone childishly thinks they should be running things, you aren't going to be able make a very well-functioning society. It's the arrogant Semite in them.

The real number is like 8:1 in favor of Whites.

>implying
if I had a dollar for every single time a JP fan responded to critique of him with "HE DOESN'T NEED TO ENGAGE WITH YOU, IT WOULD STAIN HIS IMAGE", I'd be filthy fucking rich by now

>It's not really IQ, in fact most Jews I know are not very high in logical intelligence.
>I believe Jews have very high social intelligence which allows them to manipulate people.
Then why do jews make up a huge proportion of the top chess players in history? Do they schmooze their opponents or something?

The JQ is not dependant on what IQ jews have. I'd still like to see credible sources that they are. But the core of the JQ is: Jews spread anti-white ideas, leftism, degeneracy, everything for their benefit and against the benefit of the goyim. There are a few honest jews that admit this, like Frame Game Radio.

It literally doesn't matter if you IQ is 80 or 180. If you're anti-white, you need to get out. Jews have the option to disband or reform Judaism. A nation can not survive if it has a parasitic nation within a nation.

>Solzhenitsyn ended 200 Years Together by summarising that there was no form of foreign aggression the Russians could not have overcome if Russians were less corrupt.

It's absolutely true though, and why so many people in Russia are bootyblasted about him and his philosophy - they know it's right. If everyone decided to stop taking kickbacks tommorow, we'd be in Washington before the day is out, straightening their fucking act out. But the average Russian is a sniveling dog whose mind is clouded by the Jewry - a bucket of crabs from hell.

The incentive is that the wypipo might embrace collectivism in response. If they do, all the non-wypipo get ground into a fine paste. Meanwhile the wypipo lose a lot of money, time and blood fighting everyone else. Even assuming wypipo eventually end up winning there's no guarantee you personally will survive.

So he's like "stop it or everyone dies". If they don't stop it, at least everyone has been warned.

Attached: eceleb.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

Bobby Fisher, Jew and Jew Hater, put it quite simply that modern Chess has simply become rote memorization of opening moves and strategies. It's why he introduced Chess960 which he hoped would prevent players from simply memorizing moves and instead be forced to actually understand the game of chess.

>You mean the academics and education structures that Whites created? You mean the Jews that bobble-headed in their dirty little ghettoes to their big book of religious bullshit for 1800 years?
Partially, yes. It's not like whites weren't doing religious bullshit for many centuries as well.

>if I had a dollar for every single time a JP fan responded to critique of him with "HE DOESN'T NEED TO ENGAGE WITH YOU, IT WOULD STAIN HIS IMAGE", I'd be filthy fucking rich by now
But you're from Iceland, aren't you stinking rich anyway?
Are Icelanders woke on the JQ?

70% of kikes are city dwellers. gee, i wonder why they spend their time learning games like chess in "proper" societies.

And the alternative is to ignore what's happening inside our very homes and let them murder us first. It's all fine and dandy to talk about the benefits of individualism when we're not facing demographic extinction and an actively hostile population rapidly growing inside our own borders. What's Peterson's answer to that? You can calm the whites down and prep them like pigs for the slaughter, but how do you stop the non-whites?

>Chess has simply become rote memorization of opening moves
Certainly opening moves are memorization, but there is so much more to chess than that.

An Israeli Jew openly admitted that Peterson is a psyop:

"7 more will take his place" if he is exposed, promised the jew.

Attached: tenor.png (500x500, 253K)

>Average Jewish IQ is 115
That number keeps inflating every year. It was 106 three years ago.
Lemme know when it hits six million.

Not his problem so like most in that situation he doesn’t care. It seems very hard for people to step outside of their own box and actually care about the problems of others if it doesn’t affect them personally. Unless they have been instructed to or have an agenda to do so.

Ok, so you have an almost homogenous society where most people don't see race on a daily basis. They might be racist, tribal etc. but it's not issues that they care about. However there are a group, Jews, that lives in this society with an identity of their own. The same people are considered white by most of the majority population.

Many, if not most of the majority population do not think about not hiring the Jewish person for a job or promoting him in some way because he is Jewish. However, the Jewish person himself doesn't hire people from the majority group, he overwhelmingly hires or promotes Jewish people. Thus the amount of Jews grow in % over time in this scenario.

This wouldn't work with Sub-Saharans for instance that also have their tribal instincts, but are too dumb and also have faced discrimination by the majority population. Jews are intelligent - but as others have pointed out, not at all intelligent enough for their extreme overrepresentation. Their extreme overrepresentation in certain fields boils down to nepotism in a country where the majority don't practice it.

And why aren't the majority population tribalistic like the Jews? Well for starters, you shouldn't be that in the Christian bible.

Ashkenazi IQ vs average Jewish IQ

BLOODSPORTS

Attached: 1449675740504.png (526x450, 27K)

>This wouldn't work with Sub-Saharans for instance that also have their tribal instincts, but are too dumb and also have faced discrimination by the majority population.
Africans also have much more trouble blending in

I still don't get the point you guys are making.

>jews are more intelligent than average so they are disproportionately represented in the high ranks of society
>verbal IQ being even higher would make them inevitably super represented in some areas
>nepotism and in-group bias will inevitably lead to some jewish dominated clusters around some areas(banks, TV, ...)

Jews tend to identify as the out-group, so they generally side with other out-groups when it comes to politics(gays, niggers, spics, ...). This is bad for Sup Forums since you have a very powerful sect of the population advocating for anti-american, anti-european, anti-white policies. I get all of that, I just can't see a clear solution. What are not solutions:

>genocide
>affirmative action for non-jewish whites

Deporting the jews to Israel also would be met with insane resistance from the population. Still making the jews go to Israel would be seem to be a good idea.

Problem:

Some Sup Forums retards are anti-Israel, what makes them support anti-Israel policies that would make the place more dangerous what would lead to a negative incentive for jewish immigration from America/Europe to there.

So what, Sup Forums? Give me some real discussion instead of blind resentment.

What are you asking us exactly?

israel is ~90, 106 is ashkenazi

>What's Peterson's answer to that?
That the claim that whites are about to be slaughtered is patently ridiculous. And anybody who peddles such conspiracy theories are either morons, or evil propagandists trying to cause societal conflict.

>instead of blind resentment.
Its not blind resentment. You just explained in the first part of your post why it isn't blind resentment.

The reason for the success is irrelevant and not actually an issue.

The issue is that these Jews in influential position are advocating for policies, successfully, that benefit the Jewish people at the expense of the host nation. Our social fabric is falling apart and the pundits and economicists scream more more more!

It's something that needs to be shed light on.

>also have faced discrimination by the majority population.

If you never challenge the narrative of antisemitism, this is all useless. His students can read all they want, they will still end up having to function the the same society that Peterson leaves behind. All of their knowledge is powerless when the status quo can quench dissenting opinions.

>race doesnt exist and IQ is not a product of genetics
>jews are over represented because their genes give them a higher IQ

Isn't Uruguay one of the whitest places ever? Why is their IQ low then?

>Not his problem so like most in that situation he doesn’t care.

Peterson is a Boomer and he is incredibly selfish and materialistic. Even his self-help advice and attempts at distilling spirituality are meterialistic and ego-focused as fuck. Here's a copypasta i wrote for one of these threads some time ago: What I think happened is that somewhere along in 2015 Peterson looked at the budding alt-right/lite subculture, and how much raw fucking cash its figureheads and clowns like Chernovich and Milo were raking in, and realized what a goldmine it was. He cultivated this stern fatherly Boomer persona and then started signaling to right wingers that he was “with it”, and forced himself into the spotlight with the whole pronouns non issue. After his client base got nice and big, he started sanitizing everything starting with that fucking travesty of a “free speech” event with Faith Goldy, and then going on his infamous Twitter meltdown. Now he’s a regular on Fox News.

Again, I understand that jews tend to support politics that are pro out-groups(lax immigration laws, pro-nigger laws, ...), and this leads to them being anti-white. They do it and polls clearly show it, 85% of them in america voted for the anti-white candidate and the ones on TV clearly spill anti-christian and anti-white venom all the time. I just want real solutions instead of whining.

JUST MAYBE if you are going to grind everyone else in the world into a fine pink paste you owe it to them to give them every opportunity to avoid it. Give them every possible warning. It's like a very detailed, impassioned version of dropping leaflets over Hiroshima.
The next stage is when people start saying openly in public that non-whites haven't beaten whites in a war in a long fucking time (except that time Russia lost to Japan but that was such a comedy of errors it hardly counts).
Then come the open threats.
Then the isolated incidents.
Then and only then do you get to start killing everyone.

Show some fucking decorum you savage.

Attached: 1519133274009.png (950x399, 247K)

This

What up fellow canadians!

>Evolution stopped 30,000 years ago when humans left Africa
>Evolution started again when the Ashkenazi Jews began their eugenics program in Eastern Europe

GO KEVIN GO
FUCK THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 1468511420811.png (760x797, 306K)

>The issue is that these Jews in influential position are advocating for policies, successfully, that benefit the Jewish people at the expense of the host nation.
That's arguable. There are millions of whites who believe that more multicultural western societies are the path to a more peaceful world, and there are very reasonable arguments in support of this view.