Raildex

So now we know that that the distinction between science and magic is a lie. What other bombshells will this madwoman(male) drop this volume?

She needs to give Touma cookies

>now

I dropped NT ages ago but even then it was 100% obvious that espers are just a kind of magic.

Them being different sides is lie and something we have known since it became apparent that he was magician or when Aiwass said accel was from osiris Aeon. The only thing that is science from the science is the mechanical stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if magic recoil espers get is something he fabricated to push the lie.

Normally I feel like people are too hard on Haimura about legs, but this picture really is off in that department

It's not just espers. The very idea that science and magic are distinct has been artificially introduced into society.
This speaks more about the magic side than anything. Science is about observation, experimentation and understanding, if you look back at all the magicians that we've seen over the years, none of them have ever done anything like that. Sure people have manageed to integrate magic and technology to a degree, but the actual spells have remained unchanged. What creating a distinction between science and magic has done is stoppped the magic side from developing new spells, because the methods that allow them to do so are now owned by the science side.

>silver hair
Automatically best girl.

Index has silver hair.

>stopped the magic side from developing new spells
But we know for a fact that Knight leader made his own spell with turn to zero. The Amakusa recently made saint destroyer, and the Cthullu spells from Itsuwa ss were new.

Shit Queen has, too. Coincidence? I think not.

Now that the time has finally come, which OT arc are you most excited to see animated in S3?

Volume 16 and Volume 18.

Depends how much they animate. Battle Royale is without a doubt one of the most hype.

Knight Leader catching Yuisen

Yeah I'm really hype for Battle Royal, but the Brexit arc will be great to see animated as well. Hopefully they cover everything in OT

But if its artifically introduced why espers suffer heavy damage when they try casting a spell.

Amakusa vs Acqua
> tfw I know it will be shit for fucking high speed battle difficult to animate

How was it a lie?

Finally unlocked a third character and it's Index.

So how do I build Index?

Isn't the recoil because of the mix between AIM and magic?

Go away, even the puppet meant to imitate you has a better personality, hell, even the dead cosplayer from the garden had a better personality.

>yfw the recoil only happens if the thinks its using magic and believes it exists
>this is why Mikoto only gets nosebleed

iirc index or birdway said it was because people with "talent" can't use magic or something like that. But espers aren't natural like gemstones that can't even improve after getting their abilities unless AC makes it so. like fake misaki

Thats bullshit. Accel didnt know he is casting spell in hawaii and he got hurt anyway.

I want to shoot her

Volume 19 translated?

1/3rd-ish.

I knew something was weird about the 'divide' between Science and Magic when certain Evolved Espers start blurring that line and exhibit Angelic characteristics (pseudo Telesma, speaking and understanding Angelic language, halos etc). How come Mana causes the backlash with AIM? Would it still cause the backlash if the Esper was in Angel Mode?

How would Kakine make another return?
>Assume direct control of Beetle
>Shoggoth develops a personality and either assumes direct control of Yuuitsu's corpse or hitches a ride out of WR world
>Someone/something pulls Kakine out of the ocean

Was whatever Othinus did to turn him into a ball permanent or would it wear off eventually?

I'm surprised that Kakine, being as edgy and chuuni as he was/is, chose angelic white wings instead of demonic black wings.

His anti magic Kazakiri field fucked over Vento, they're simply not compatible. It's most likely what he's going to use to delete magic.

>How would Kakine make another return?
As a loli, and Beetle 05 will have to spank her to make her play nice with Fremea, Last Order, and Fraulein Kreutune.

But Telesma users cant use mana to cast spells.

Say that to Aqua

He was special but not even Fiamma could do it and needed index.

Some people here were still in denial about it, though. Thankfully they finally got BTFO in this NT.

It's not a physical barrier, it's a social one. The magic side sees the techniques of the science side as heretical, so those that want to remain in favour of the big factions tend to avoid applying scientific technique to magic. It's not absolute, hence why those that are willing to disregard the stigma are able to develop those spells (see: Aurolus, Orianna and the examples you've listed). As a whole though, the stigma against these techniques has prevented any major breakthroughs in magic development. Something that only came about as a result of the science-magic divide.

Hence why it mentioned what Othinus was able to do. It was an important callback.

Just a question if people could elaborate and help me understand, based on what has been said currently and not spoilers:

So Coronzon's spread of "pollution and atrocities" she possibly emits is basically malice?

How was it a lie?

Not really. It's going to be fine looking at the Movie.

Contempt, not malice.

Yea you're right. I didn't think about that.

Can we assume it's similar to a "spell" or "ability" that has a physical effect or more vague than that?

Probably not.

Those Shutuara fights would be perfectly replicated.

I agree.

Are you talking about love?

Okay, thanks.

This part:
>but it is actually a great demon that spreads all forms of pollution and atrocities throughout the world from the one who contacted it

That sounds like a metaphor for love.

True.

Probably has something to do with Mikoto.

Assuming Kamijou is involved.

Crossing the Abyss is an allegory for cumming inside

I want to go treasure hunting with Saten.

Everytime Saten is mentioned the tread gets about... ehhhhhhh 20% better.

Does Mikoto have responsibilities?

She's responsible for the success of the series.

I don't quite get the metaphor. What does spreading pollution and atrocities have to do with love?

Reminder that an orgasm was often called Le Petit Mort, "the little death". So if cumming inside is to cross the abyss and to cum is accompanied by an orgasm, "the death", then the one who has died the most is the one who has crossed the abyss the most.

Mikoto controls electricity and I like electricity. I like Mikoto.

Espers are just using a cheap knockoff of magic. Kiharas even called Academy City out on this bullshit and essentially say magic is just science that currently can't be explained, so the opposite is also true.

You don't get it because you don't understand love my dear boy. Play some dating sims or something and you'll get an idea. I think they have some Railgun ones and Kongou should be pretty compatible with most people.

Mikoto >>>> Dogshit >>>> Accelerator >>>> Touma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AIDS >>>>>>> Hamazura

Thanks. I'll leave now.

So Mikoto wasn't exactly wrong when trying to explain magic to herself through scientific methods?

Also Esper powers aren't "cheap" magic.

>Dogshit>AIDS
Literal shit taste.

Magicians don't produce AIM. Magic was originally meant to do what only Gemstones could.

She technically wasn't. The line between science and magic was fabricated by Aleister to fool the world. This was obvious from the moment we learned the city was made by a magician.

It's still the same theory. Remember that normal magicians can't use telesma but are still considered "magic side".

Mikoto was a step ahead of everyone by not believing in dumb things like magic

Well, she's dumber now since magic and science are basically the same and she still can't get it. What a fucking BAKA.

Yuisen

So imagine breaker negating the "supernatural" was the best term to describe the world.

Oh jeez, magic gods were mentioned as far back as volume 1.

Reminder this volume confirms that Hamazura officially belongs to her and she will fight off any bitch who says otherwise.

This but unironically

>Literally sleeps on the room besides while Hamazura and Rikou sleep together
More like Cuckgino

Espers are just glorified magicians. Kiharas were the only ones who saw through Aleister's bullshit.

Did someone say cuck?

>can't even fucking recognize him
Nah, no.

>GitD is the closest to him
>Pleases old men for money
Beetle is the true alpha

Not like his own girlfriend did either in the first meeting

>Beetle is the true alpha
>so useless that his loli has to win the fight for him

Ransuu and proto Thelestina look ridiculously similar, shame final her is so dull looking, and broke the naming style

Misaki a pile of shit

Will he ever be relevant again?

>Yes, Aneri was not a bad person. Not at all.
Considering this is Hamazura's point of view, this more sounds like there's still something wrong with Aneri

That would be good. Stiyl is one of the only two decent males in Raildex.

Aneri is kind.

Well, they are going to England so probably. Kamachi also said at one point that his 3 witches would probably also be relevant when the scene goes back to England.

Why does she want Hamazura to punch the airhead then?

In the fight against Coronzon he'll need to unleash Nonuple Innocentius

Aleister was basically torturing Accelerator if the whole "you can kill me" thing is true. Touma was standing right there according to the illustration, so Aleister would have been saved regardless.

"I signed off on everything that made your life hell. Kill me! Oh wait, you can't, even if you wanted to, because *he* will stop you. Now help me with my plan, if you want. But if you don't like what happens, don't blame me, its your own fault."

What a cunt

He'll become the Archbishop, user, after handling the Aleister Migrant Crisis.

Did the virtual-on manga get delayed or something?

Mikoto is cute
But she needs more edge

Yes
Also more self-loathing

When did you ever get the impression that Crowley was ever not a cunt

Reminder that the Commonwealth wouldn't be infested with degenerate immigrants if we'd stuck with Carissa

Never, but that is some next level shit.

She has someone who she calls a boyfriend and that's what matters