Take the bicycle pill Sup Forums

(((they))) want you docile and fat

> But shopping
The average american lives less than 2.5 miles away from where they do their grocery shopping

> But this one time 14 years ago I had to move house
Rare events are not an excuse

> Having a car shows you have money
Congrats Jeromdro! What colour rims will you be installing on your low rider?

Attached: Car vs bicycle.jpg (761x1200, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arm.coloradowomenshealth.com/doctors-blog/bicycling-affect-male-fertility
youtube.com/watch?v=3Iz7ZMALaCY
ohmcycles.com/about/best-electric-bicycle/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5510446/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already did.

Attached: sfafsaf.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

take the futurepill

Attached: 1520780130972.jpg (1233x1200, 329K)

Yeah, try bicycling to your workplace that is 20 kilometres away at 06.00 and when it's minus 30 celsius.

you should be skiing at that point, would only take you an hour or so

Not a problem during summer. I bike to work summer and winter. 10km/trip. Good way to get your morning started

OP is correct. In my ethnostate bikes will be mandatory

lowers sperm production
lowers testosterone production
lowers semen quality

arm.coloradowomenshealth.com/doctors-blog/bicycling-affect-male-fertility

Bifagcyclists are the worst people on the planet
its a kids toy

i am very agressive towards those faggots when I drive

t. bmw man

Attached: 1518440265234.jpg (709x555, 277K)

also reduced blood flow to genitals by 70% which reduces sperm like said

>plebs

Attached: chair.png (614x773, 479K)

the first self driving car?

Those Romans were well ahead of their times.

You do know we can have both

Try riding a bike here during winter. In Iceland, you will be going up and down hills 90% of thetime oh boy how much fun.
Fuck off faggot

A real man buys himself a nice car that has power and can go off road you can explore nature, pic is muh car

Attached: fag.jpg (1024x683, 201K)

They had fully slave-automated decadence, prosperity, and hedonism. Look what it got them.

about what % of your day is sitting down?

CHAD CAR in the middle of Virgin Suburb

Attached: laughing skull.gif (400x200, 245K)

20% I guess the last three hours before I got to sleep

Don't Live there

But I do have one, I just also have a car.

Attached: 20180311_154628.jpg (2560x1440, 912K)

>overcompensating
>"real man"

haha, typical dicklet

Yeah I live in Central Canada and it's like this for 3 months in the winter. Biking is for when it's above zero

Ya no fuck that bullshit. I like my car.

why is everything "cock" with you?

>potato nigger
Ah I knew some soy boi cuck would say that.
Look at that car, its large its light it can go anywhere where I want to go I take my dogs with I can go anywhere. The sheer enjoyment these type of cars bring you. is just amazing.

It says working out reduces your testosterone level... I'm not sure about that

No thanks, I already have my share of tumors, don't need my balls to get a mass too

yeah, well I live in a rural area, so go fuck yourself. this is quite valid otherwise, but at least I don't have to navigate around niggers in your concrete jungle! the price I pay for gas and a vehicle is a pittance in comparison.

OP is a gentleman and a scholar.
What a little bitch. I ride a roadbike in blizzards ten miles in hill country. Unironically. Fishtail like a madman but it builds correction and balance skills. Anyway a fat tire bike is literally designed for snow, and a mountain bike will handle it like a champ as well. You're a little bitch if you're whining about the cold. Wool socks and two pairs of gloves, facemask optional, ski goggles optional (cold wind makes your eyes water.) If you had testicles you wouldn't be a whiny babby about a little snow and cold. Are you white or aren't you?
I want an electric bike mang. Imagine bike touring on that. Only bitch would be finding a place to charge it. You can get a spare battery pack, though, to double your range. Some have range of pedal-assist of like 100 miles. So 200 if you have a spare battery. The tech will probably improve and come down in price in the next 5 years. I want to nab one. Just imagine, no more climbs ever, just switch on the pedal assist and up you go. Flats I can go all day, but hills man, hills. Especially prolongued hills.

Just because you're too lazy to study for your theory test. Cars are amazing pieces of machinery.

This explains why it's always soy boys who use bicycles.

I used to do this
>Worked 2 miles or so from home
>60L pannier bags on MTB
>LIDL is a few hundred yards from work
>Slight downhill 80% of outward journey - 12 minutes from kitchen to smokeshed
>Call into LIDL for potatoes & tinned spag bol & whatever obscure item on offer I didn't know I needed on way home.
>Use faggot tier gears on the hills because I'm a HGV

It was pretty great, would recommend. I could justify the little upgrades & maintenance costs on my bike. I was lean as fuck despite eating like an americlap every night. I crossed the centre of a small town so that 'support your local business' bit was easy.
>I managed 8 months without catching the rain in the morning. Then it pissed down 3 days a week evermore.
If you're a commuter biker that green slime shit is essential. It beats bulk buying inner tubes or fannying about with repairs in a hurry.

hey, my bank isnt terribly jewish

you can get a solarpanel backpack and bike surfaces to get range

There's always the right kind of adapter too.

uh yeah let me just haul these groceries and other cargo in trunk of my bicycle...?

Based bikeposter. I don't ride a bike, but I don't own a car. Don't need it. I either walk or use public transit. Only idiots fall for the petrol jew.

Attached: image.jpg (371x494, 60K)

Saddlebags sweetie.
You out them over the bracket above your rear wheel.

Attached: dubbele-fietstas.jpg (2627x2010, 332K)

That's probably what you look like, cagefuck.
Specialized is overpriced garbage. Nice meme you fell for.
I live in the suburbs. Old commute was 45 minutes to downtown plus 5 or 10 through downtown (gotta go slow because peds everywhere.) New commute is 30 minutes. It's fucking nice, get your exercise every day instead of sitting in a cage sniffing car exhaust. Never need to take time out of my day to go get cardio, because it's already taken care of. I'm in really good shape and can eat anything I want without getting fat. I had a 2k calorie meal yesterday (1k for a blackberry shake, 500 for fried pickles, 500 for the most delicious burger I've ever had.) I can do that and stay svelt because it's all just bike fuel.
Groceries? Backpack (panniers for richfags, but I'm not putting attachments on a fullcarbon frame and slowing baby down). Shopping? Backpack/amazon. Job interview? Change at coffee shop once you arrive. I never have to pay for parking or worry about getting a ticket. I can lock up on any signpost, fence, or tree I please. Cagers have to run around the block for an hour to find a spot. I just rooooolllll in and lock up wherever I want. For free. Road jam? I can use the sidewalk. One way street? Idgaf. Red light? It's a stopsign for us (legally.) Stop sign? It's a yield (by law, yes.) Cyclists have right of way. Cages cannot pass us unless you give 3 feet of clearance. Non-pass road? you have to stay behind me, then, cagie ragie. No license, insurance, or registration needed. No plates. Total freedom. If you have a bike and a bottle of water, you can go anywhere you damned well please. Staircase? I can carry my bike in one hand, it weighs less than 15 pounds. I can take it inside businesses or the office if I want. If I place doesn't have a bike rack, I just walk in the door with it.

>car
>paid for with a loan
I paid for my car cash up front. $21,500. I just manage my finances well and know how to save money. Anyone who isn't retarded can do it.

>wasting over 20k on a car
sounds pretty retarded tbqhwy

i got a 30k usd when i was 22

30k usd car

I am amazed that some people actually take loans to buy cars? Like why? I have heard of people that take loans to buy cars worth around 5000$ why?

21k is not that much for a car. at least a new one.

Could have literally paid 10% of that for a very decent bicycle.

>not getting your groceries delivered

I got talking to an old dude with a Bosch electric bike a few years ago now. I only approached him because his headlight was brighter than the sun. Turned out he was from a good 50 miles away. The bike was incredible, he & his wife bought a pair of them for several thousand pounds, couldn't have been happier. He was retired age, 60+. Just nipping out for a quick 100 miler on the trans pennine trail.

>specialized is overpriced garbage
£700 for a carbon fork and full Tiagra was pretty fucking good mate.

But insurance is fun and funny

Attached: images.jpg (200x223, 8K)

underratted

>hills
>iceland

>solarpanel backpack
Oh fucking snap. Imagine being so alpha that the sun itself carries you to your destination.
I have a license, owned 3 cars in my time. Bike is superior in all aspects. Saves me a ton of money, makes me /fit/, improves my community, de-stresses (as opposed to caging which causes stress.) When's the last time a bicycle murdered a small child? Cagers are ALL murderers by willful continuance to pilot a dangerous machine through people's communities. Driving a cage is literally inebriated mexican tier reckless negligence. I also don't murder people's pet dogs or local endangered snakes and turtles like cagers do. You CANNOT be an environmentalist and be a cager. Anyone who uses a murderbox should be shot.
I got three punctures in a month once, after that switched to memeskins, not a single puncture since. Luckily my area probably has an LBS within a mile or two of anywhere you are, so if you do get a puncture and don't have a spare and levers packed, it's not a problem.
Backpack or panniers. I've even hauled a load of cut bamboo on my bike. They were about 7 feet long. Just balanced them across my handlebars.

seems like a huge waste of money. I spend 600 euros a year on using public transit all I want, and even that seems pretty expensive, since it's cheaper still in other places.

get on my level fag

Attached: Best_Flying_-_Cropped.321205624_std.jpg (800x379, 48K)

Why not use both?

I normally use my bicycle but I'm also a member of several car sharing companies.
If I have to haul anything I just grab a van from the street corner.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 14K)

I paid $150 USD for a bike with all of 20 miles on it that retails $1600 new. Heh, I guess someone has to buy them new.
Want. So much want.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iz7ZMALaCY

Bay Area resident and Trump supporter here, I have been biking every day for the last 14 years. All these libtards that live around here are disgusting hypocrites. Nobody bikes but me. Libtards are cancer.

Actually I agree with this.
I have a car and a mountain bike as well as a shitty road bike and I often cycle around for the exercise and fitness when it would be easier and less of a hassle to drive.

I'd rather ride a horse

>2018
>can't fix a car
first on the day of the rope etc

Price is a bit too prohibitive, still.
Cheapest one I can find on the national store is still 1100, and it's got some seemingly off-brand Chinese front-wheel motor.
Last I checked a front-wheel drive bike has apocalyptic understeer.

Trust me, I already checked used. I forget the actual frame size but it was the largest one they made, and apparently in the UK there's not much of a used market for giants.

Design and Engineer them

Work Bikes are the answer

Try to avoid the belt-drives. "4x as durable as chains", except when you like to apply torque up a hill. I've snapped mine within 10 months, brand new.

Attached: Why should I shoulder check.webm (752x560, 713K)

So what you are saying is I should raise my kids in a tiny condo in Bellevue instead of a 2500sft house in Lynnwood?

No.

To be fair though I did bike commute using the bus when I lived near the Lynnwood park and ride and worked in downtown Seattle. Maybe if they have a train someday.

The thing is that there aren't any commuter busses between Bellevue and the north.

>The average american lives less than 2.5 miles away from where they do their grocery shopping

Do you have any idea how many things I need to buy at the store?
It's one thing to bike for maybe 1 or 2 items but that's it. Plus my neighborhood is half nice and half ghetto shit.

That being said, my new car will be smaller and more fuel efficient than what I'm driving now
>SUV going to a hatchback

at 150-200w per square meter however much surface you can cover with panels the longer your range is

ohmcycles.com/about/best-electric-bicycle/
motor is 500-1200 watts
>This electric bicycle battery can last up to 80 miles (130 km) or two to five hours of riding on a single charge

Attached: ohm-urban-electric-bike-17-1.jpg (2600x1335, 315K)

>didn't look
Amateur deserved it honestly

Muh Hubs

Attached: Hub.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

all you have to do to remain fit is eat well and do some pushups every day, like it is not at all difficult

yeah don't cheapout too hard

Iceland is literally just hills retard

not everyone has the oppurtunity to use public transport

unless you're going to the store multiple times per week(waste of time) this doesn't work, even for a single person. if they do things like lift in addition to "cycling"

sorry not hills mountains. this is generic icelandic terrain outside of the city. (and the city is built on a bunch of hills)

Attached: generic iceland terrain.jpg (748x499, 154K)

How do I find a bicycle that fits me? I’m 6’8 none of them feel comfortable. There’s one California brand that’s 36er or something like that, they designed a bike specifically for tall people and gave them for free the Shaq and Yao Ming which makes me REEEE because the bikes are like $3000 I can’t afford that but they can

Why is that truck overtaking the cyclist on the right? Why is the cyclist riding on the highway?

If something is within 30 minutes walking distance, I walk. I have some rather gnarly health issues as well. You lazy faggots have no excuse.

Truck went over the gore point.
Clearly in the wrong.

Cyclist shouldn't be hesitating and waving his arm though.
Should just stick to the right mist lane.
But it's still 100% the truck's fault.

Already have. I highly recommend it to everyone that asks. Most NPCs lack the willpower for self improvement, sadly.

Attached: b6852a3cf7cc35f08060301204b977ac6f3e4b6f9068d7672a5b91d6edc05cef.jpg (1920x1200, 543K)

Omen detected

Attached: 1517954894951.jpg (418x352, 34K)

Have fun transporting 5 kids and a weeks worth of groceries for them on your bike.

>that half-assed signal
didn't even raise his arm to be perpendicular with his body, what a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

based post

>garage-gypsy
kek

The majority of population lives in urban areas, tho

Attached: urban_pop.jpg (908x454, 88K)

Looks like he was taking the exist but changed his mind when it was really already too late.
Most truck drivers have an IQ below 70

Most bicycles come in different frame sizes.
Just ask the shopkeeper.

True which is why cities are promoting public transports bike etc more and more. But in my country public transport is not reliable enough. (and we are tiny no one will build a metro or anything like that) And I assume the same for some other countries. cars are fantastic desu, I love cars (Well I am a mechanic)
but If you live in london or something like that its pretty stupid to own a car.

He wasn't switching to an active lane.
The road was widening.

He didn't have to give a signal at all.

I'm 6'3 & my bike is far too big for me. It's a shitty Townsend? MTB from the 90's I bought from a guy with your problem.
Your best bet is to enquire at a few independent bike shops, try out the biggest 'normal' you can find. Failing that source a custom seat post & a freaky handlebar arrangement.
>A steel frame can be simply modified with a harbour freight arc welder & fistful of e6013's

I didn't fall for that meme.

>bicycling on the highway

If you can't go anywhere near the posted speed limit you shouldn't be there.

Reminder that carfags have low test levels because they don't exercise enough.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5510446/

Measure the length of your legs, check online or at the shop if that frame size is available.
If the handlebars are too low, you can pick a different style of bike (different riding positions are available by design) or ask if they can put a longer steering pin in it.