Alexander was great but how come Greece is not?

Greece owes $352.7 billion to foreign investors. Are they pulling Turkish on us, you know Ottoman style. They didn't pay their debt when Ottomans collapse.

Attached: Great Debt.jpg (680x575, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/archaeology/mainland-island-greeks-genetically-diverged-in-middle-ages-1.5489323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because greeks are a fiercely independent peoples and don't have to pay shit to the gayeu. They cucked the gayeu hard and others should learn from them.

Attached: master race.jpg (770x535, 81K)

Oh those poor (((foreign investors))). You do realize this is just an excuse for kikes to pick the EU's collective pockets and then blame it on the Greeks.

Alexander was Macedonian. All the people in Greece now are turk rape babies.

How do we solve the Greek problem? I want my billions of € back.

>american makes fun of greece for owing $350 billion when his own country owes over $20 trillion

>ask a question
>don’t make fun of things I like
meme flaggers are fucking cancer

you mean they got TURKED.COM?

>point out hypocrisy
>don't make fun of things I like
americans are fucking cancer

We pay our bills, no problem here.

OP didn’t make fun of anything originally stupid faggot

So everyone should retire at age 55 and milk the government to death. Got it.

>Alexander was Macedonian
Going to need a source on that

Better than getting jewed mr mutt

for old greeks he was a half-barbarian, greeks called everyone a barbarian who didn't speak greek as his 1 first language.

Yes you are correct he was born in Pella near the greek city of Edessa

I guess, I mean Turks and Greeks kind of the same thing anyway after hundreds of years of TURKED.COM They both eat kebab, they both love yogurt and they both drink that white alcohol.

Compared to what, your 21 trillion? While you [politicians keep adding to that debt for Israels wars? Only in Murica

We dont eat kebab but mutt education is to blame for that info and the only yoghurt that roaches eat is Greek semen

>needs a citation proving Alexander III of Macedon is Macedonian
Uh

macedonia was hellenised though

yes fuck the leeches by leeching off them, it's the best way to do it

Attached: A real man.jpg (389x599, 75K)

>t. americanmutt education

It was already proved that greeks are the same people they were before and they are not b related to turks, but yes with south and central italians.

Attached: greece_27bba671.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

how fucking retarded are you to think that an australian flag is american, I audibly laughed reading your comment.

Really? Then what the hell is souvlaki and gyro, you took it from turks, added pork and made it your own.

Hey genius those SLAVe monkeydonians have nothing to do with alexander

Somewhere in Time (1986)

>or perhaps kebab is shit tier yiros

You do know Macedonia is in name only right? The people that live there are Slavs and they are basically saying gibsmedat at this point

Attached: portugal-poland-greece-romania-malta-cyprus-cvprus-latvia-ital-bulgaria-24005085.png (500x663, 220K)

turkish coffee is now a greek coffee?
baklava is now a greek baklava?
wtf Greeks are Turks, tell me otherwise. They love the kebab.

this is what everyone should be doing to speed up the EU's collapse. There is literally nothing wrong with this meme piccie.

>What is the population exchange
Also the only turkish cuisine is horse milk, you know from mongolia

>t. assblasted Greek
Macedonians may be Slavic but You modern day Greeks came from Africa. I visited there and most of you look like gypsies no offense

Turks were nomads mate, they stole all their cuisine from everyone else

they aren't slavic though, they were greeks who moved northward and were hellenised but still somewhat distinct from southern greeks.

Have you been to the north? Pure and med

Have you been to the north of Greece? Pure and med

Forgive him. He’s a mutt

Kaló apógevma my fellow wog diaspora

I thought we were talking about monkeydonians not the greatest race on earth

>have you ever been to Northern Greece?? It's all pure white!

Oh maybe because it used to be Macedonian territory before you all banded together and partitioned them like a bunch of butthurt cucks?

Καλό απόγευμα οιkοενια

precisely this. Greeks we haplogroup I-2 which is now a minority in the country compared to Syrian/Assyrian haplogroup J-2. They also have a lot of E-1 (aka Black former slave).

Hey did you know there is no such country as macedonia. Or has mutt education told you otherwise

People payed taxes for nearly half a millennia to not become TURKED. That's why we hate paying taxes and debts in general.
The mongolians qt 3.14 in anatolia were GREEKD and ARMENIANED though.

>there is no such country as Macedonia
Imagine being this delusional.

Alexander was macedonian, not greek

There is literally no country called macedonia, there was a kingdom called macendon but thats about it

this, we don't mind paying debts (if they are fair) as much but we hate taxes more than the boston tea party ever did.

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131 (1).jpg (640x470, 80K)

Macedonians were a greek tribe , but they were more warrior like tribe compared to other greek tribes , thats why they were called barbarians by the athenians and other greek tribes

all meds know work is for anglos and debt is for joos, both wastes of a perfectly fine life

>we pay our bills
You have bigger deficits than ever

The Greeks were consistently raped by Romans in war.

Really? No Macedonia? My map must be wrong then.

Your flag is broken again

Yes it sure is please point out the problem with your map

yeah they weren't as "cultured" and "philisophical" as southern greeks but damn they were good at war especially when phillip introduced the sarissa which promptly shat on every phalanx it came into contact with.

Well according to Google Maps there is this little country to the north of Greece called Macedonia yet you are telling me it doesn't exist.

Ah, you see that is actually called FYROM which means Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia

well obviously, they were a declining power while rome was rising..... good job on basic history friend. I'm proud of you, I guess your american education wasn't so bad.

Then why isn't Serbia called the Former Yugoslav Republic of Serbia? Oh that's right, because you are allies with them. I don't see you calling the Serbs slavmonkeys.

Thats because the Serbs dont steal history while accepting gibs from a hungarian Jew

Greeks called each other barbarian all the time. Isocrates wrote about Aristole and his plan on making a panhellinistic set of values according to Athenian standards and the military might of the Macedonian Kingdom.
That's when the tribes slowly started to merge

fuck germany, i hope the greeks blow even more of the money

I suppose leonidas wasn’t Greek either, because he was spartan

if the germans are paying for it- yes

Goddamn grandpa, your posts fucking suck.

No its not

Modern Greeks are lazy bastards who only chainsmoke and just yell at each other.

Attached: 131253625452.jpg (125x110, 7K)

this.this.

Well at least i exist

And who are you to determine what history has been stolen or not? Every civilization in history has stolen or rewritten history in one form or another. Also, they have more of an excuse to ask for gibs being that they are a landlocked country blocked from opportunities from the EU sucking your dicks. Greece on the other hand, a bigger nation situated by the Mediterranean and a member of the EU is still broke and asking for handouts. You have no defense here.

> Third most hard working people on the world
Still people say we are lazy

Yes i do, we have a language and im not SEETHING

Also posting this for the faggot shills and amerimutts.
Monkedonians also started backtracking to their dumb claims and taking down statues ,since they were devolved into an international laughing stoke.

Attached: 400px-Map_Peloponnesian_War_431_BC-en.svg.png (400x320, 174K)

we have passion alright, you cold hearted bastard. someone post that meme of Europeans greeting each other and finnish people say hi to each other from a kilometre away. It would have been perfect in this situation.

Oh yeah and your victim card expired alexandovsky

TURKED but can't admit it. How you like that kebab, I mean souvlaki and gyro? Must be hard to resist. We understand tho. Have a turkish coffee i mean greek coffee. Shit this is hard. I can't tell teh two.

That's the best argument you could come up with? No wonder why no one takes you Greeks seriously. So caught up in your nationalistic delusions that you believe you're self entitled to all the history on the Balkans. Also Cyrillic and Macedonian shit on the Greek language and alphabet in terms of practicality.

Its simple, one is good ant the other is turkish

Not all of the history, just ours, more than you can say

Longest hours of work yet you're not being efficient, only explanation I can find is that most of these long hours are composed of lazy bastards having a smoke break all the time while "working".

You do realize the arguing over ancient history is an eternal never ending conflict? Just set aside your differences for fucks sake

No, i wont give soros the last laugh

1/2

Attached: macedonian.jpg (1023x575, 95K)

2/2
Youre all fucking turkish mutts. give it up already.

Attached: greek.jpg (630x395, 40K)

Soros is helping Greece by paying the opposition party in Macedonia to change their name to appease you though tf??

No one claims the coffee was Greek dumbass

he is the reason 2nd bulgaria exists

mainland greeks are slav rape babies not turkish

haaretz.com/archaeology/mainland-island-greeks-genetically-diverged-in-middle-ages-1.5489323

Attached: Basilios_II.jpg (389x480, 54K)

There is no way Alexander was a greek. Only a true white Aryan man could have made those conquests, and greeks are none of those things.

2 cherrypicks, woah I changed my mind!

Attached: a real alpha.jpg (360x270, 13K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok kiddo whatever you say.

Attached: elderly greek man laughing at mutts.jpg (1200x793, 112K)

Unironically yes.
Otherwise that money will just be used to breed niggers.

Alrighty then ahmed whatever you say

Attached: 1502664256167s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

turko-slav *

Attached: AncientMacedonia borders according to different authors.png (1500x800, 771K)

retarded Armeno-Syrian mutt

The absolute state of diaspora slavoturks

Let me ask you this. Why did Greece allow Bulgaria and Serbia to take pieces of Macedonia which is supposed Greek territory during its partitioning?

Ok Mehmedakis.