Just Because

It seems director is most JUST person in this show.
He basically really mad and actually cried due to shitty studio(Pine Jam) that in charge this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/koba_bako_koba
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
animenewsnetwork.cc/encyclopedia/people.php?id=90289
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking Sup Forums can read moon

When did bitching on twitter ever solved anything?

can't read shit senpai

>you should not express your feelings

This animation is the verge of collapse.

A shame really, I like this show so far, and we don't get this type of romance/drama anime very often.

To be fair I would also be mad if a studio other than kinoani adapted my work

>literally the second time they're animating a 25min long 1-cour
What did he expect, really.

>studio with mainly shorts until last season's quality Gamers
Did he ever consider why only a relatively unknown studio would produce his show?

twitter.com/koba_bako_koba

Eh, more than one way to take it. Didn't get the sense he was upset at the studio, or at anything really in those tweets, but maybe google translate is misleading.

Gaymers was fine until the last 4 or so episodes which were a QUALITY fest.

It looks okay and why would anyone expect great animation for a romance, I blame kyoani for unrealistic expectations.

we're still getting anime for free, who cares?

>I can't be crying! I need to grit my teeth and move forward!
>In the end, I can only rely on my old comrades.
>I can't do anything but keep working. (TT)
>I cried for the first time in 20 years from doing anything than watching anime or movies.
>I think I will fix the storyboard for episode 8 tomorrow.
>I won't give concessions until the work is over. That's it.
>Please forgive me. The studio will make the work fall apart, and I should have realized that from the start.

The funny thing is that rumors on Japanese sites are saying that the show is actually behind schedule and some of the laters don't even have a proper story yet.

He deleted the tweet in which he explicitly called out the studio:

>wahh the studio is ruining everything
What a faggot. Why doesn't he go tell them instead of crying it about it and talking shit about them online

Ah. Yeah, that would change things.

It's behind schedule, he is still fixing the storyboard for episode 8. That's pretty bad.

So, how many recap will we get?

Why aren't Yuyushitter or the other sakugasluts talking about this real bombshell? Why does he always avoid talking about when a studio he likes does something shitty? Like when a Dogakobo PR said that people that don't work in anime shouldn't comment on its labor practices.

Was gamers really first not short they did?
Wew.

Oh no, The show was looking pretty good as well I hope we don't get any Actas shit.

And i really enjoy this show.
Why can't we nice things?

What's the problem? The anime seem kinda okay. Nothing really fantastic but I didn't notice anything extremely horrible either.

The production is going to fall apart.

That is pretty shitty thing to say. Why aren't japs in uproar over this? Are they really okay just drawing their waifus all day on shitty pay?

The director sperging out means the current production situation is disastrous. We should be seeing it in a few weeks.

When was the anime announcement announced? They should have standard of when is the best time to start working before airing.

This is the first time this guy is actually being the head director. First time and he's already ready to blame.

Maybe the production is behind like he says, I won't deny that. But I think he still had a hand in regards to that as well.

You don't understand Japanese culture. Any kind of legit complaint is seen as whining.

Time will tell, it is very likely, but so far we only have one dude sperging out, maybe he is sperging to make a proper series and his hands are tied, or maybe he is just trying to shift blame. We just don't know.

JUST because

Maybe, maybe not. But honestly we won't know anyway. Problem is if we the viewers suddenly see something not right going to happen in the few weeks, the automatic thing we will be thinking about is him sperging out and will believe that it's true. But sometimes those people lie as well.

We really will never know.

Yamakan dissing new WUG is more interesting than noname director dissing noname product of noname studio.

And studio can't really go into the fight, because they really don't want to appear unprofessional, people wouldn't want o work with them if they berated him publicly.

Shit or not, that's really fucking unprofessional.

Tsuki ga Kirei was just last season and it was beutiful. If anything this show is compared to it and not any KyoAni or PA Works works.

Who thought it was a good idea for a studio barely a year old to produce a full original series with inexperienced staff? The director deserves this for signing on. The studio deserves this for forcing themselves to make original content in a saturated market.

Fuck. And I really liked this too.

The studio already lost when this director did it publicly. Anything they do will look like they are at fault. It will never be the fault of the director anymore. Even though there may be a chance that it's actually him.

Even if he was/will be right, he should have done it after the airing. Not while it is still in production. This just shows how even though he has been in the industry for a long time, his mindset isn't in the right place yet for the job he is given.

So it's going to be a huge train wreck?

And here I thought JUST posting was going to be the worst for the episode 1 threads. We have only JUST begun.

Keit-Ai JUST didn't find a way.

Would he preffer Shinbo would adapt it instead?

Checked and kek'd.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

and stay there.

Nah. The director is fucking finished. Because unless studio is sabotaging anime it's mostly his fault. His fault for shitty planning, his fault for setting unreachable goals, his fault for not adapting to situation.
No one would expect anything from a new studio. They can always switch back to assistance work and shorts until they get more staff and experience. But no one will ever trust sperg director again.

Or maybe he is overreacting and it is below what he would hope but not terrible.
Of course if the animation ends up dragging the whole thing down it will be unfortunate but right now that's not the case.

So far it looks fairly well directed so I hope not.

We're already seeing it.

>Why'd your production schedule get fucked up?
>JUST because

>Newbie studio
>Newbie director
>Newbie VAs
Seemed like a recipe for disaster. No wonder it seemed like the show had QUALITY in it as early as episode 1.

It was initially announced as an April Fools joke so it must have been in production by then.

>Kyoanus
>not changing and raping the source material

What do you think will happen? An entire episode of slowly moving backgrounds while characters talk about their past?

The director on camera ranting.

>No wonder
It still had great first two episodes.

Yeah. This guy's actually good.

Maybe they spent all of their money on getting Nagi.

They improve it

2 recap episodes

Show seems fine to me
What's the problem

I don't think adding Kumin or Sanae to Chuu2, that one girl in KnK, or Ruru and Kurumi to PW count as improvements, though.

The problem isn't if he is good or not. The problem is he just ranted out of nowhere like he owns the studio or something. He's acting like a total big shot for someone who's actually new to directing a whole series. Him doing that is already a blow to the motivation of the studio as well.

At least the studio, even new, is trying. It might fail, yes, but at least they want to actually try. This guy just poured water on all their efforts, and his, just like that.

I doubt he could choose the studio

Whatever you says, Kyoanus licker

Didn't you notice the QUALITY?

the 3dcg abuse in inuyashiki, shoujo shuumatsu ryokou and others is far more distracting than a few bad inbetweens.

What has he done anyway before JUST Because?

I do

There is none
Post it

Can't be as bad as Lost Song, and that hasn't even aired yet. The CG in that show's PV looked awful, like Initial D First Stage-tier bad.

No, I agree that it was unprofessional. This move of his only made his show worse.

I'm just saying that it's a shame if he gets shafted by the industry. He's immature, yeah, but judging from his first two eps, he really knows a lot about what he does.

He's probably talking about the later eps

Is this the next Dennou Coil? An original anime directed by a first-time director who never directed again afterwards, and who was rumored to be an asshole?

Can't be worse than that one Durarara episode like two years ago, a whole flashback of 10min moving at 2fps.

But Dennou Coil was good though?

It flopped in Japan, though.

I don't see how that contradict what I just said

This is his first time fully directing a series. He's usually an assistant, or an episode director. I think he knows what he is actually doing. Just that maybe he isn't used yet to the actual bulk a series director does.

animenewsnetwork.cc/encyclopedia/people.php?id=90289

I do hope he doesn't. I think it's a lapse of judgement from his part. Maybe he was just so frustrated about something that his "mental lock" snapped for a bit and he went sperging. He's not in the Yamakan level anyway for him to get outright blacklisted just like that.

Aku no Hana rotoscopy

Durarara still was great despite all production issues since its source material carried it. Even if it was still screens comic, it still would be above most of anime.

This however isnt.

So far it's not great but not really bad neither, you can't really say, but since it's his first time he director and he fucking wrote the original LN of Sakurasou, I don't have much hope.

>It flopped in Japan, though.
Baed on what? DVD sales?
Dennou Coil wasn't late night anime and it wasn't targeted at otaku. It's kid show which was broadcasted during daylight on NHK Educational, Disney XD and Kids Station channels. Those kind of shows never get big DVD sales.

Yeah, i can't read nipponskiy.

>Those kind of shows never get big DVD sales.
Yeah, why is that?

You can't even read the fucking thread, dumbass.

>complicate a struggling production by adding in another stage into the pipeline
Yes, that would make sense.

Mornings anime > rating
Night anime > sales

>JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT
>JUST BECAUSE I HEAR YOUR VOICE

As long as Camera-chan's sex hair isn't affected I'm good.

This.

Tho I will say, anime studios are so pressed for work. I would never want to be in an animation studio for this shit, and it could be my passion for fuck's sake. The whole thing is a crap shoot, and the chances of your talent being recognized from early in your career are low.

The studios are full of underpaid, malnourished artists who would like nothing more than for their project to turn out well despite absurd deadlines, anemic staffing, and the looming threat of being shut down in the next few years.

If the director of a series is publicly bitching about how the production is a disaster, that kills consumer confidence in it. The studio/publisher will almost definitely lose money because of this. So yes, he should hold his fucking tongue on Twitter and talk about that shit to people who can do something, or just vent to his work buddies.

They'll probably won't fuck up the story boarding that much, right? I like the simmering drama building up, and the genuine interactions of the main fours (and of course camera girl) and as long as it won't be 3 fps panning shots, it'd be my favorite romance of this season. Heck, it may pass Tsuki ga Kirei as a romance anime