How will the author's decision to include gaijin males in the series affect Blend S's sales?

How will the author's decision to include gaijin males in the series affect Blend S's sales?

Also Mafuyu is a cute female university student.

It won't. This show is basically working.

>How will the author's decision to include gaijin males in the series affect Blend S's sales?
It minimises the target audience.

It's written by a woman, so it would be degenerate either way.

She wants gaijin cock.

So this show is essentially the Japanese version of BLACKED? Is Japan finally catering to the cuck audience?

Kaho a cute.

I have to impregnate this.

Better manga rips when?

The real problem isn't the males, it's that it's from A-1.

JD

She's catering to everyone. Women who want a Yuropoor bf, men who love cute girls, fujoshits, yurifags, the whole lot.

And I don't care. It's funny and fun and the girls are cute.

Do you really stop watching something because "its degenerate"?

I stop watching something if it doesn't appeal to me, and degeneracy is among these things.

Not at all. CGDCT SoL shows haven't sold anything in a long time. Inclusion of males is irrelevant.

Should I start watching this?

What does "degeneracy" even mean other than whatever Sup Forums is triggered by?

If you enjoy watching other men please girls, you should give it a try.

This show is the opposite of degenerate because everyone is straight

That person is a buttblasted yuritard, don't respond

Kaho a best.

For carefree sex, especially anal (and getting jacked off by her gloved hands).

Isn't there even a transexual boy in the show?
>inb4 traps are not gay

Its a show about a fucking fetish cafe, of course its "degenerate", but only retards care about that.

Liking traps may be gay but this show's trap is paired with an older girl.

I can't for Bland Shit to flop.

degeneracy is exactly what it sounds like, it's the corruption of the gene pool, but also other things that are passed on by generations like behavior, you're left with when there are very little or no selective pressures
at that point evolution stops and all kinds of traits are are allowed to thrive without any selection mechanism weeding them out

/u/ doesn't even care or talk about this show, though. It sounds more like our usual Sup Forums bait autism.

There's so much bait in these threads, not even good ones, just cheap, obvious bait.

Also
I know you want an enemy to name and target, but the shitposting around here is too obvious, my dude. The only anime that "triggered" /u/ on a certain level, was Two Car.

Wrong, I wouldn't have even watched this if it was Just a generic CGDCT; those shows are a complete borefest.

>Sup Forums Sup Forums
>in charge of discussing the show

And for each cuck like yourself there are two or more normal people who drop it.

[citation needed]
Kill yourself cancero/u/s faggot.

I'm still watching the show but I would never buy it after Maika casually kisses the blonde guy as a "greeting". Whoever came up with that shit needs to be shot

You want to kill Europe?

the manager is a women?

It's written by a woman for a female audience. Kissing cute blonde guys is what Japanese girls dream of.

autocorrect? subhuman phonephoster

The inclusion of males is the least of this anime's problems user

The exclusion of males is.

test

GANGBANG AT KAHO'S HOUSE

why the hate user? can't we like things?

The shitposter now it's ok with males, now it's time for some "Sup Forums bait" gaijin degeneracy. This show is not fantastic, but I still want to enjoy it for what it is.
>REEE /u/
>REEE males
>REEE gaijin

It seems this series is too much of an easy target for shitposting. The good BlendS threads are the ones anons manage to ignore the bait.

What would the yuri sex between them be like?

And I'm the only one invited.

>there are people who will deny themselves a show they would otherwise enjoy just because it has a couple of guys in it
Sometimes I forget just how disconnected some of you faggots are.

Akizuki, please.

Funny how that's only happening with this show huh? If you keep falling for the bait, that is.

>yuri sex
You mean mutual masturbation?

I just realized that she's doing that just to fulfill Akizuki's fetish. What a good wife.

Imaginary

Hot steamy kissing and groping while they get dicked from behind by Dino and Akizuki.

You spilled ice cream on your shirt and this girl teleports behind you, what do you do?

the manager and chef are cool dudes, though. without (M)anager we wouldn't even have a show, and chef is also solid.

Let her grope me

The male characters aren't too intrusive, are they?

Don't bully Akizuki, he's my yuribro.

H-hayai!

Wait, Kaho wants the cook? Makes sense why she went to play along with MC despite the dude having just told it was his fetish

they are OTP

Are you me?

EVERYDAY

Why are people posting in an obvious bait thread?

>being a salesfag
>being an antistudiofag