The waiting is becoming unbearable

The waiting is becoming unbearable.
We're a month away from the Concert, will something important finally happen? Key visual? Teaser trailer?
Also post your best boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/920034738806571009
privatter.net/p/2828272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No movie info except Kubo is working on it. Not even a teaser. FML

I'm starting to think the it's a collective hallucination.

I want Yuuri to win gold in the movie! And then I want Victor to smile at him tenderly, and lean in and say "That'll do, pig. That'll do."

tfw yoi taught me being called pigglet is a good think cute little fuckers

MAPPA has had 2/3 shows per season since YOI aired. So far, there's nothing from them slated for the winter season. I'll take that as a good sign.

except we're not even waiting for season 2 yet. They're making a movie, and unless they've been secretly working on season 2 to have it ready for Winter I think it very unlikely it'll be soon.

I want him to win gold too, but if there'll be a S2 in the future, will he win again? Especially if the movie is not focused on the GPF.

Winning gold once doesnt have to mean endgame. Story could work on Pig becoming nips living legend as he fights it out with Fairy. Sayo said she didnt want conventional shounen tropes

I meant they're probably gonna focus solely on yoi from now on. As far as we know, sayokubo only started working on the script, what? A month ago? No way they've started animating yet...

No user, they've been working on the script since this late spring/summer, for what we can assume.
Also at that anime convention in the Philippines last month Sayo confirmed that they're working everyday even when not physically close.

Im so desperate Im just looking forward to whatever gay illustration Hiramatz will make for the concert

Will there be new art and possibly merch for the concert?

What about Halloween? There's only two weeks left, but still no sign of any Halloween art/collaboration. It's weird. Before there was always some kind of merch or art coming every other day. But lately it's eerily silent.

>Halloween
You mean Best Boy's Birthday.

Waiting hurts but I'd rather they take their time and do a good job. I haven't become less obsessed with it over time, I can survive til the release. Probably.

Kubo drew a cute Phichit for Ono Kensho's birthday, now I want at least a doodle of Halloween-themed Otabek to kill time.

That's a very cute hamster.
We can only hope, Kubo's Otabek is godtier.

Yeah. As long as the wait is worth, I'll be fine waiting. Probably.

>公式ファンブックの平松さんのインタビューの中で、今後の展開について『多分みんなが「え…」という反応になると思います。』

>Hiramatsu, in an interview in the official fan book about the future development of Yuri on Ice (presumably the movie) "I think that everyone will probably respond with "Eh...?!"

I saw someone on Twitter mentioning an unsourced news about the movie, I guess it's this one.
Pic or it didn't happen.

I hope that’s an “Eh...?!” of shock from the new level of BaldFat homo

Cao Bin is going to win gold, isn't he?

Maybe it was before they announced the movie, and how the fans would react at the announcement. (He probably imagined everyone expected a season 2 and not a movie)

A faceless Chink can't win against BaldFat ai on and off the ice.

>Spoiler

Piggy's birthday is in November, though

Who knows, their ai itself could be so strong that it could go against them...

Bald NTRd by Cao Bin?

Why does Pig’s position of failure look like he’s waiting to be mounted?

Living the dream!

Too much frantic love that it gave Yuuri a massive asspain.

twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/920034738806571009

Kubo-chan having to deal with retarded fans using her face for their avatars.

Georgi won't be relevant anyway so fuck everything.

It really did seem like BaldFat were already fucking by ep 6 yet it was supposedly their first kiss in 7.

Waiting in the shadows,
soon he shall rise

He'll come back for revenge after his bitter defeat...

I thought we would have some official YOI 1 year art, I was disappointed

Wait, adventure time made a yoi reference?

>Also post your best boy.
Phichit.

Anyone else here who went to the panel?

Someone help Kubo with her self-worth issues
Stalks twitter for all mentions of herself
Hates that she is fat and mentions of it
Hates seeing fans using her own face

If she is inserting herself as Pig I can see why nip fans think she hates him KEK

Poor Kubo seems to love attention but needs constant validation.

Yes, in the official comics

Piggy a best. In a cast full of characters who are ridiculously extra, he stands out by being more normal. Kobuta-chan a delicious and adorable

That's so fucking cute

>doujin where Pig gives Bald an enima.

Great now I have a new fetish.

There was also a doujin by that same artist where Piggy fucks Victor so hard, he breaks the condom and the rest of it is trapped inside Victor's asshole. My sides.

Nigga you can’t just talk about these things without posting a link

Is he homo too? Just found out he was voiced by Ono in the nip dub

>tfw clearly more vanilla than I thought

Presumably - since Bubbline is basically canon by word of god, they should be in rule 63 too

You might not be becoming less obsessed with it, but a lot of other people are. I went and saw the 4DX showings, and the second part only had 4 people in the audience; third part had 9. People just aren't going all out for the series any more, and if they don't at least announce some info.about the movie soon, I fear they're going to lose much of their viewership.

Sad but probably true. The hype from it going canon was explosive, but that can only last so long.
Pic unrelated, Piggy's just a qt

That's bound to happen if there's nothing really new to actually make it worthwhile.
The movie can still do well if they manage to surprise and surpass expectations with it, but the longer they take harder it'll be for them to do so.

There needs to be something new. 4DX isn't that interesting and everyone has seen the series a hundred times already.

>surprise and surpass expectations
I'm not sure how they could ever go bigger than episode 7, and it makes me so sad to think we might never experience hype like that again

Oh my god.

This certainly can't be an anomaly, r-right?
It's not like a hollywood motion picture where they have to announce every single detail in tabloids in order to gain views.
Truth be told, last time I've seen heavy teasers for an anime-to-movie was Evangelion, and those productions take forever.

Well now I’m depressed

I know that everything is waiting to happen, but the marriage would still be well suprendent.

True. And if Bald dropped to one knee at an unexpected moment I would probably scream like he'd just skated over my foot

>Bald carrying the nuts bag

Would Bald be the one to propose or would be Pig since he's the one who set the ball rolling with the engagement rings.

Bald isn't pushy enough to do it. Have to be the Pig

Bald for the sense of balance. Yuuri did the on-screen declaration of love and bought the rings.
Then again, which was more romanchikku, the rings or the kiss?

>which was more romancihikku

The airport scene.

Rings and airport are equally more romanchikku.

>The airport scene.
And with three words, I'm nearly reduced to tears. That god damn piano music. Movie fucking when.

No one cares about this gay shit anymore. Fujos have moved on.

I posted the condom scene at /y/ privatter.net/p/2828272

Doesn't part two include the kissu scene and the tie grab? Fans must've seen them countless times on TV if only four people showed up, damn.

How often are the screenings?

>he isn't on the next level

Not really when it still keeps showing up randomly on all parts of the internet.

No one cares or talks about it anymore. It's Free all over again.

Everyone who bandwagoned on after episode 7 is likely gone, but other people who were here for the livethreads are clearly still around

I dare you to post the rest, user.

Less frequent threads aren’t a good way to measure interest when there’s been a dry spell of new content.

This, and the threads sometimes getting deleted because of it

>tfw there’s not even new official art or interviews but you spend all your free time looking at fan work and meta

I’m not free from this hell no matter what

>tfw managed to escape for a few months, but still tethered to this hell on ice deep inside
my life is a big gay facade

Remember user: You're in this hell forever.

What a night.

>MAPPA just announced that Yuri!!! on Ice is going to be available for streaming on ANA international flights from Nov. 2017 to Oct. 2018

What other animu has ANA had streaming for international flights?

>complaining about nothing new in op post
>makes a useless trash thread anyway

Cancer.

At least we have lots of quality music to look forward to. I do agree that the airport scene is up there with the rings exchange as the most romantic scene. Now I need to go and listen the airport song on repeat for the next couple of hours

There's plenty of "best waifuuuuu" threads for you to wank to. Shoo out of here

>ANA international flights
Ahhhhh! All these colabs and shit is great but I fear for the homo Baldfat ai with all these nip companies getting in on yoi. Incoming nip hetfag board member saying kill the gay ti keep the green. Im pessimism