Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōei
my.mixtape.moe/fsugts.ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Totoko episode is a Japanese TV personality sketch
Okay

who is he?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōei

I've been waiting for a thread to pop up. Wonder how long this one will last.

Anything good in todays episode?

lots of awkward interaction between Choromatsu and Ichimatsu

>choromatsu and ichimatsu
Most forgettable brothers

>mfw its a best boy paired with worst boy episode

He said Ichimatsu, not Jyushimatsu.

>he doesn't like Ichimatsu

Faggot.

Nice, I wanted some stuff with this pair.

maybe that's why they made them interact? Personally, I really enjoyed it.

Choromatsu is good, but he's not the best.

On one hand its nice to see them doing different pair ups between the brothers for skits, but at the same time I would've preferred to see Ichimatsu interacting with Osomatsu or Todomatsu. Or anyone other than Choro mostly because I'm starting to grow fond of him and I don't like it because then how will I rank the Matsu's if I don't have one I just can't stand?

>Ichi
>forgettable
he's been 1st or 2nd most popular matsu for years now, the fuck are you talking about

>he thought I was talking about Choromatsu

'Years' is a bit of an exageration but its true. Ichimatsu and Karamatsu are always ranked the highest in nip polls.

The aloof but secretly cares characters are always the most boring and predictable. Sorry your fave is shit

just what i wanted today

>CR fucked up the subs
I guess HS will need to release a v2.

western fandom also has him in the first places, too.

Sounds moe like your taste is shit.

I can't watch troglodytes trying to invent onaholes with shoujo subs. Please fix.

what did they do? Should I stop the torrent?
pretty sure that's Karamatsu

I always found it weird how in western fandom Chorofags seem to be the most chill out of all matsufags, most translators I found were Chorofags too

i meant that he's in between the first three places on most liked matsus. im pretty sure he's the second place right now.

CR put subs for Onyankopon episode 2 instead.

>This is what some people pay CR for
Hahahahahahahaha

>Onyanko
so they turned it into an Ichi-centric episode?

Okay I thought I was going insane watching the first segment. Guess I will go back to waiting then.

Please watch Onyankopon.

Fix when.

I'm not going to redownload the whole thing every five minutes to check if it's fixed.

>Onyankopon ep 2 is supposed to be out 1 hour ago according to CR simulcast announcement
>It's still not out but no mention of delay
>The subs for episode 2 somehow added on Osomatsu episode instead
So much fail.

>redownload
Just wait for v2, CR has to fix that shit on their end first and god knows how long will that take

Will HS properly name the file "v2"?

I remember they didn't the last few times it happened and just stealthily changed the link.

They already fixed it something like 25 minutes ago.

I honestly just like him the best because he's human garbage
>pretends to be the proper and responsible, diligent brother when he's scummier than most of them
can't not like him.

Lurk moar you dumb newshit or just fuck off back to tumblr.

PROFESSIONAL
PAID
SUBS

Keksubs

Hes got his parents fooled at least

itadakimaaasuuuu~

Does Erai-Raws have the right subs? If they even ripped it.

Nope.

download this file to the same folder as your episode, make sure to change the .ass filename to be the same as your horriblesubs archive my.mixtape.moe/fsugts.ass

I don't think anyone could've predicted that Ichi was the kind of guy who would spontaneously start shitting everywhere when even a hypothetical girl talks to him so no, at least in this case you're wrong.

Which is what I like about Osomatsu's characterization. They take what would be just regular ol' anime tropes and give them a twist. Usually for the worst but still. These aren't the same boys you'll find in any given anime no matter what their basic archetypes might imply.

Also, you have shit taste.

Thank you user. How did you get it?

Thank fuck the first skit had no spoken dialogue.

The Ichi and Choro skit was great, everything I wanted.
The Totoko skit, though, what the fuck.

Thanks man!

I imagine he ripped it from CR. They already fixed it.

I redownloaded 1080p and there are no subs.

Thanks a lot

CR not HS you moron.

Yeah, CR subs are fine. Maybe HS was the one that fucked up that.

Oh. Oh yeah you said CR right up there. Oops.

First part was good.
Middle part was boring unfunny fujo gayshit.
Last part was ok.

Next episode will be about the parents. I've been waiting for this.

>fujo gayshit
How? Explain.

I'm still so confused about the whole sub dilemma and I don't have a crunchyroll account so I can't see the fixed version. Considering I've never torrented anything before this sucks

Return to Tumblr. This is not the place for you.

He probably assumes that anytime two of the brothers are the center of a segment it's incest pandering

Sucks to be new.

hownew.ru

What are your hopes regarding the episode? What would you most like to see?

>Last week people talked about how they wanted to see Ichi and Choro interact more because apparently Choro is Ichi's favorite older brother
>This week is exactly that
I always get super giddy when coincidences like these happen, first season had a lot of them too.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad first experience I hope it didn't traumatise you too much.

>there are people who STILL hate Totoko-chan

I love how they were so open with each other. I guess they realized it moved too fast so they put up barriers.

Is there a single link that doesn’t have the wrong subs.

I've been here since last year. I just always streamed the anime I watch, I use my computer mostly for schoolwork

You can fuck off too.

You mean there are people who purposely ruin their own fun, preemptively forming opinions according to what they imagine others will think instead of enjoying something for what it is? How sad.

I don't hate her but I do find her fun but if I met her in life she would be a bitch you would avoid. Same applies with Todo.

A year is not long enough for you to be posting. Lurk more. Also

>I just always streamed

How's that eye cancer treating you?

Would you honestly hang out with anyone in this show in real life?

>Wanted Ichi and Choro interaction
>Get it
>Wanted more focus on the parents
>Get it next week

Shit they are reading my fucking mind its insane.

I like her a lot but I guess it's because she's the only girl.

Chibita maybe.

Wait, what else do you want? Make us a checklist.

Yes Ichi, Oso, Choro and Chibita would be okay to hang with so long as you don't go overboard. I would consider Kara but he tries too much and I feel like he wouldn't stop being fake no matter how much you tell him he doesn't need to do it. Todo is too much a cunt and Jyushi would get old really fast.

Choro and Chibita

I can't stand his voice. I'd hang with dad.

>That ep where he splashes around in his own oden while screaming
No. He's just as insane as the rest.

>hanging out with a shut-in furry with poor hygiene

S/he only sounds bad because he screams all the time.

I would want to hang out with Ichi so we can hold hands but I don't think he'd enjoy my company. Realistically I'd probably hang out with Choro and unintentionally put him in the friendzone.

True. It's that Japanese evil laugh he did while bathing in oden that ruined his voice forever for me.

What would sex between her and all the Matsus be like?

But with Totoko in the middle.

That's only if you bring up shit about oden. Same goes with any brother and something they like they always go extreme about it.

She'd obviously dom all of them.

Short and unsatisfying.

user do you know what sex is?

Compared to other furries I seen he is fucking tame. As for him being dirty he seems to wash himself regularly with his brothers. The cats aren't pets so they aren't around all the time.

Is Shoei based on some real person?

>shut-in
at least he wouldn't be obnoxious, like Jyushi for example
>furry
as long as he keeps it to himself, and he does, that shouldn't be an issue. Nipponese kemonofags aren's as bad as our furries.
>poor hygiene
Literally headcanons.