?? is this even news?

Can white people be black? These four women say they are

>Cultural appropriation has been a growing concern in the black community. The damaging part of this notion is the blood, sweat, and tears produced from the intellectual and physical labor of blacks worldwide are often sought, replicated and yet not credited to blacks.

>One case in point is African designs being seen on American runways without proper credit given to the originators. Another side of this coin is “Transracial” individuals – those who are born as a particular race yet identify with another lineage.

>The following women although, born white, “identify” as black.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-225952_1.jpg (1036x1126, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTY4Uigf5pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you want to be the lowest form of life?

Attached: 1511235208264.png (356x311, 78K)

>WHITE WOMEN ARE GODDESSES
>WORSHIP WHITE WOMEN
That's what Sup Forums would have me believe huh

Attached: 0d6794c9334cb1ab931d4f20b779bc5a1346ba3ffc3a74b8f138eeefc1c76531.jpg (440x352, 22K)

Can we get dems to defend blackface?

Attached: lhlxbbih9iiy.jpg (1242x930, 93K)

Women love the victim card, and if there's an option of being a bigger victim,, hey why not... this is like 1+1=5

not-so thinly veiled titty thread pls

why do white people in black face look so creepy?

it looks uncanny because they still don't have african facial features, just like how blacks with albinism don't resemble whites

But Pretty black women apparently have "white features"

Doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 6bf54898aa8428ef8fed75f1a88f560b8882f59ea84b6c50c9c47898bfb968e1.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=oTY4Uigf5pw

It’s the lips.

Without photoshop, Oprah is gross as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180219-225548.jpg (1812x1205, 1.25M)

>But Pretty black women apparently have "white features"
because they still have white genes after their great grandnan got railed by the plantation owner.

So it takes a mix of black and white features to make her attractive, not just dark skin?

women without makeup in general look gross as fuck.

I've seen allot of black girls who don't need nigger lips to look pretty, like this girl here is said to be 80% white, how ever a 100% white in dark skin looks gross as fuck.

Attached: kinopoisk.ru-Ana-Foxx-3049017.jpg (1000x1453, 383K)

only american ones do. must be the pills you guys keep eating all the time. makes you age like milk.

it's the influence of white features that make her attractive, the woman you posted doesn't have any african nose for example, those tend to have much wider bridges and are in general much larger and flatter. if you've only ever been around blacks in the US then you probably don't realize how mixed they are

it's basically the nappy vs straight hair

>80% white
the only non-black part about that woman is her straight hair

but a broad nose is not a particular African trait doe it happens in Asians, Indians whites, Hispanic etc...

It's like saying having full lips, wide hips, full ass and breasts is an exclusive African trait.

that's Anna Foxx, she straights her hair.
Personalty I think she would look better with ethnic hair

they're not exclusive traits but if you look at the very same picture you posted just now then you'll see than she has the nose i just described - larger, flatter and wider than the typical white nose, not to mention her bottom lip also looks very typical for an african. you can clearly see she has some typical african features despite being obviously mixed, and she'd be more attractive if her features were more white - slimmer lips, smaller and more shapely nose etc

>she'd be more attractive if her features were more white

then why do 100% whites in dark skin look so creepy? Like in OP's pic.

Attached: 1367211153520.png (526x700, 486K)

I'm not entirely sure about what he is saying, should I interrupt him or just let him continue?

tsk tsk. seething

I already explained that to you, it looks uncanny because you expect to find dark features to go with the dark skin, look up africans with albinism and you'll see that they also look weird as fuck because their skin is white but they look nothing like whites

Every once in a while I see a black girl with straight hair and white features, clearly different from the ugly sheboons