Correct!

Correct!

Are you just fucking about me, are you a bit a bitch? I know that I graduated with a naval sticker from above my class. I am involved a lot in the secret raid of Al Qeda. I have been trained in gorilla warfare, I am the best sniper in the US Army. You are not mine, but another goal. I will clean you with precision that I have never seen on this planet. Do you think it will teach it on the internet? Please think again. As I'm talking about, I am contacting the secret network of the US spy. Your IP is currently hit. A storm that wipes out the pitiful little things calling for your life. You are dead, a child. I can stay anywhere, anytime, anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. That is only my bare hands. I am not only thoroughly trained in the unarmed fight, but also access to all of the US Marine Corps. I will use it completely to wipe your miserable ass from the face of the continent. If you knew the distrustful retaliation your small "smart" comment was about to defeat you think you had your tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you are ridiculous. I will blow your fierce anger off and you will drown with it. You are dead, Kid.

Thats forbidden love.

Yuri is fine but yaoi is just pathetic and sad

>tfw you will never be forced to participate in a government program to brainwash loser virgin men and make them homo so they can finally find happiness and companionship

What's this from? Is it actually yuri?

>filename
Well, it's yuri but not romance. But overall cute

>tags: Lots of kissing

Say no more.

I saw a manga about two male traps fucking each other and it being called yuri, similiar I saw two reverse trap girls fucking each other and it was called yaoi.

It's strange.

I want to fuck the fujo out of that little slut.

>Being normal isn't right

>hetro
>normal

>Gay people think that their mental illness is normal

>1673+344
>Still insecure about his sexuality

>insecure
But that's wrong, you filthy homo.
And the two you posted being gay is a huge waste.

Sure, but posting a picture of a full homo doesn't really either help or prove your point now does it?

No, but looking at these pictures makes me want to make her full straight.

Wish all you want but that wont change the fact that she's a rugmunching dyke

The best kind.

But that's just because she's never been with a man.
That's why girls-only schools are a terrible idea.

>girls-only schools are a terrible idea
This is where you're wrong tho, 2 soft, sweet girls cuddling is a superior taste and the righteousness of our lord and savior

This user knows.

>2 soft, sweet girls cuddling is a superior taste and the righteousness of our lord and savior
That's the kind of logic a disgusting dyke would use to justify hogging all the cute and sexy girls.

>That's the kind of logic a disgusting dyke would use to justify
And it's a justification me and many other anons can live by, join us and embrace this new world or stay and live in denial. The grass is greener on the other side

What a fool. You've clearly been brainwashed by the man-hating lesbians.
I will never jerk off to two girls making out while hating myself for being born a man.

Straight Girls forming an extremely close friendship that eventually evolves into a homosexual romantic attraction is the most absolute, purest form of love imaginable.

This is the conclusion I came to.

Who would want a boy dating another boy?

Hey, if it keeps Sieg away from Jeanne...

Fujos and yurifags are natural friends.

>Yuri is fine but yaoi
It's funny because the Swap Swap has drew a lot of yaoi.

Swap Swap is the best. Up there with Inugami for the manga that I most enjoy reading.

This thread is stupid and /u/fags need to get the hell out.

Yes.