Drunk user here, anyone else in Australia been stung by the new alcohol interlock laws? it's my first offence, im 20...

Drunk user here, anyone else in Australia been stung by the new alcohol interlock laws? it's my first offence, im 20. I learnt my lesson after my 11 odd months without a licence, but now paying nearly $4000 for this stupid fucking program just makes me angry at the system. i'm a uni student and can't afford this shit. I'm sure that they'll change the program once they realise it wont stop white niggers.
My losing my licence made me lose my job, my social circle, and a bunch of extracurricular activities, which I guess i can say is my fault for breaking the law. But now this interlock program is sucking dry everything else i have. Nigging out and going on rampage wont fix anything, but what are other ausfags doing about it, because im at my wits end

Attached: interlock-device-W-640x360.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it wasn't going to ruin my families life, i'd try some real extremist shit, but reality isn't that simple

you're a moron for drink-driving in the first place
have fun getting jewed

you fucked up now pay the consequences you dumb nigger.

>drunk driving
>drinking at all
how about this new system
blow in the thingy to start the car
if it smells booze it shoots you

I fucked up once when i was 18, If i had my full licence i wouldn't have been over the limit, and they said that the way i took a corner was loss of control of the vehicle

Keep whinging

That's cheap compared to oregon

Get a plastic bag and a fitting that is about the size of the blow tube. Fill plastic bag with air, push fitting onto the tube, and practice playing the bag pipes.

My point is, i've no intention of drink driving in the future, and i wasn't even so far over the limit that it'd be considered an offence if i was off my P's. But i'm still getting fucked and in my position I can't afford it, it's enough to pay my uni fees with my income, if i have to keep paying for the interlock shit then i might have to drop uni.

the interlock is really fucking pedantic, I had pasta once before blowing into it and i failed since it somehow picked up alcohol

Stupid revenue raising bullshit and I'm a teetotaller.

Is kicking somebody further whose already admitted a wrongdoing the only way you feel you have power?
Just curious. Your medals in the mail, btw.

I wonder if it has a CO2 detector that would prevent this from working.

You are seeing one of the many dark sides of society, let it be a redpill for you, society is nuts there is no logic to it.

Attached: slutwalk.jpg (640x422, 58K)

Wait what is this? Have I been living under a rock. Explain.

Ha what a faggot.
Start you car with a screwdriver like a bogan and drive drunk everywhere you weak cunt.

Cant you sell your car to a family member and buy it back when this shit is over? Cant make you buy an interlock if you dont have a car.

Attached: reece.jpg (600x494, 29K)

Arent these easy to fake? Like, get a big plastic syringe, connect pipe and press, could easily fake breathing pressure

Dont drive drunk then faggot. I had two friends killed by a drunk driver right in front of me. So ask me how concerned I am for your $4000.

That's what you get for being a degenerate

>have to pay 4k to drive your own car in aus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>if i have to keep paying for the interlock shit then i might have to drop uni.

Get a HECs you dumb cunt

is this garbage device for real in people's cars in nz?

I looked into that, it requires humming at a deep frequency, presumably to deter people from blowing lightly or using some external source to complete the test.

Thanks man, even my family have been weird about it because i still broke a law, i just want to get my life back on track but i can't
If you blow over a certain amount or drive "dangeously" under the influence you get stuck with a minimal $1500 fine, not including court fees
As far as i know, you're required to demonstrate 180 days of complete separation of alcohol and driving. i wanted to just not drive for a while longer
it's very hard to replicate pushing air from your diaphragm with some external source, but thats not the problem
SSAF, books, etc still fuck me

>user does some real retarded shit
>"b-but he said he's sorry, clearly that means he shouldn't be treated like a fucking retard"
He's not saying "ok, I learnt my lesson", he's trying to get back at """the system""".

I think nordic countries have this device

Too bad you aren't dead also. Driving is a right and not a privilege. Same goes for flying airplanes. The government does not have the power yet you fags let them get away with it. Fucking white chankoros.

How hard? I feel like a syringe would be perfect

Haha...blow up balloons when sober and keep in trunk. Fit balloon over nozzle. Problem solved. I did this shit back in '92.

They put a camera in the car and it sends your pic to the cops every time you blow.

>getting caught violating the law

Don't get caught next time.

I'm already past learning my lesson, I learnt my lesson when not being able to drive fucked up my work and social life. At this point it's the (((system))) drawing blood from a stone.
I just want to move on with my life and try to make a difference, not give the government muh gibs for something that i think i've already atoned for

>GAY in ID
OP is a faggot confirmed

your only option is to not drive, or maybe see if you can get a hearing with a judge where you show that having to pay for an interlock would put you in unnecessary hardship

Ride a bike

He's had a bullshit fine put on him, taking away his licence for a long time has occurred, at that age that's a big hit as well as other fines.
This extra bullshit is just blade twisting.

4k is a lot of money for somebody this age after everything else. There is a law of diminishing returns after a while because the point has already been made, this is the kind of shit I'd put on a repeat offender.

Then again I base my view of laws on things that are fair and help keep society moving, not joining a mob of retards who feel righteous because the target has already said punishment is justified.

Driving is not a right you spastic retard. Is it covered by your constitution? Asshole comments are a great way to devide. Hearing that makes me so fucking mad I am almost glad the left is nearing there goal of taking your guns. Stupid fucking mutt. I think I will create another twitter just to shill for the anti gunners. Thanks I needed something to do today.

>If you blow over a certain amount or drive "dangeously" under the influence you get stuck with a minimal $1500 fine, not including court fees

I get that but what's this interlock thing?

Kek

Don't let the bootlickers get you down user. It's cruel and unusual punishment. Drunk driving laws are literally pre-crime laws and in violation of natural law. Until you've harmed someone then there can be no crime. The problem was in the USA the drunks would get into wrecks then use the intoxication as a legal defense. It should be that you can drive as drunk as you want so long as you don't cause an accident or injury, then if you fuck up you get the full penalty, such as vehicular assault charges etc.

You didn't capitalize the first letter in your sentence. Please remove your testicles and eat them.
Punishment doesn't always fit the crime.

See I knew you were a Chankoro. No, the guns aren't going anywhere and we'll soon be using them to liberate Canada from the yellow peril.

realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm
>As hard as it is for those of us in Law enforcement to believe, there is no room for speculation in these court decisions. The American citizen does indeed have the inalienable right to use the roadways unrestricted in any manner as long as they are not damaging or violating property or rights of another.
Government, in requiring the people to file for >"drivers licenses, vehicle registrations, mandatory insurance, and demanding they stop for vehicle inspections, DUI/DWI roadblocks etc. without question, are "restricting", and therefore violating, the Peoples common law right to travel.

>SSAF, books, etc still fuck me

HECs paid my SSAF and I graduated having never bought a single fucking book

>4k is a lot of money for somebody this age
Destroying the concept of family sure did you anglos a lot of good, huh?
Your parents essentially kick you out at 18 years old, and if they don't you're viewed as a massive failure by society. Meanwhile, in civilized countries, your parents' home is your family's home, and until you start your own family you're expected to live with them. Which, you know, teaches you plenty of useful things, and prevents you from being held by the balls by the kikes.
Honestly, it's insane how Sup Forums rants about the jews destroying the concept of families in the West, but also laughing at people who still live with their parents.

>4k is a lot of money for somebody this age
I paid that much to insure my car at that age because of dead shits like him, fuck him and his faggot sob story, I'm glad hes feeling the pinch, walk ya fuckwit.

Haha. You shouldn’t have been drinking and you shouldn’t have drove after you drank. Lots of people die or kill someone doing what you did faggot, now you have to suffer.

Blow into it before you start drinking and just don't kill the engine. It'll be expensive to keep idling but you can continue to drive drunk.

Yeah i was on that shit a few years ago. I have to say it did work though, i will never drink and drive again after having to deal with that shit for a year.

drinking and driving sucks don't do it

PLAY STUPID GAMES
WIN STUPID PRIZES

This. Buy a small car with low fuel consumption and just let it idle for few hours

it makes you blow every so often while at idle.

It's true. Plus there's a gps tracker. Here in Washington State we're the guinea pigs of the (((globalists))).

How's your soldering?

Fighting the interlock is pointless, probably locked down like fort knox, and it has no reason to be user friendly. However, wiring it through the ignition barrel is laughable, it'll be sending a simple yes/no signal or at best, a resistance level back to the ECU. you should be able to figure out what it's doing without destroying it, and replicate it. Just make sure it has no way to call home, or log what you're doing and you'll be fine.

Sounds like you could make a fair living learning to disable these for other people too, so two birds with one stone really.

Drink the alcohol, pay the toll

>drunk driving laws are pre-crime laws
hmm I'd never thought of it that way

for the sake of argument let's say I fired 100 shots from a rifle randomly in your direction with no explicit intention to hurt you, but by chance none of the rounds hit you or your possessions - have I committed a crime?

Don't let yourself become a fucking cuck and if you do, I guess the only thing you can do is take it like a cuck.

>talk about bullshit traffic fines
>Swiss guy turns it into a rant about the family

Ok, I'm sure your ma and your pa aren't at all bothered by you sticking around until the big 4.0 when it's time to gtfo the house.

>i'm emotional and hysterical, i vote

Amazed to see fuckheads thinking the loss of a licence and a giant fine is still not enough for a first time offence where nobody was injured and being barely past the limit.
Ramble on, numbnuts.

>still living at home
You're a failure user and 4k isn't a lot of money. I moved out when I was 18 and now own two of my own homes because I'm not a failure.
Western men need to stop be coddled and mummies teat by living at home like a child.

You are right. I will agree now after reading your explanation. I watched two friends die in front of me. Dont be such a fucking prick if you want to be sticking together through this.

>for the sake of argument let's say I fired 100 shots from a rifle randomly in your direction with no explicit intention to hurt you, but by chance none of the rounds hit you or your possessions - have I committed a crime?
This is a good libertarian argument, and you're right, if you fire a gun in the streets and don't hit anyone you're not committing any crime, however the problem is that there is no punishment strong enough if you do hit someone.

>yeah bro just keep driving drunk, so long as you make sure you don't crash and kill 5 people including all your mates in the car it's perfectly fine dude, people against drunk driving are just bootlicker cucks!
The absolute state of mutt morality

>fire a gun in the streets
is a crime.

Thats retarded and reaches too much in privacy, I thought its just that blow thingy but a cam and gps are overkill

I can accept that I was a fucking idiot when i was 18 though and some punishment was necessary. I'm just getting fucked for money that I don't have now
According to the books my parents make enough to support me, but they wont since im 20 now
There are people who did the same or somewhat worse than me before this law was passed, and they're rehabilitated as far as the law is concerned. I can understand the idea that the prior system isn't quite working for some repeat offenders, but i'm sure the new system will be amended since it's pretty much a cash grab for the vast majority of once off offenders
It's a device that makes you blow into it in order to start your car
Thanks user. I still broke the law, I doubt i could have hurt anyone in that state but i still knew i was breaking the law.
Fuck if this is a possibility then how do I capitalize on it?
4k is just about all my savings from a gap year of working full time, after subtracting what i paid for a car and some other shit.
I pay the same mate, it's not even about fucking walking, i've got to do this program they're shilling for 180 days when there are actual walking trash that the law should be focusing on. I only got stung since I was provisional
I had drank about the equivalent of 2 pints
Gotta blow into it like every 10 minutes or else it's a viol and the sentence starts again
tampering is another crime altogether, not worth it

I don't live with my parents, I have my own house and a family.
However, the way you reacted to my post tells me pretty clearly you're either jews, or brainwashed. Like when yanks defend circumcision, for example.

Not sure how it works in Australia, but here you can claim economic hardship. IF you can prove paying for the system is making you poverty level (especially as a student) you can get the price cut down.
But hey user, play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’ve been there and done it. I know firsthand.

No crime until you hit me, then you go to prison. Anyways you're making a stupid argument. Bullets don't have steering wheels and brakes. No how about you open the borders to 100 moslems and one of them raped your mom and cuts her head off. Have you committed a crime?

Rural cunt here your first mistake was sdrink driving in the city or getting caught

That said I've been very fucking lucky but I knew the cops routes like clockwork

All I can say is bad luck and you should have been smarter howd U get done anyway?

Not judging I don't give a fuck i go through long periods years between sessions but when I start it's all balls to the wall runs from pub to home.

Does it detect drugs too?

right, and the libertarian argument is saying if you don't hit anyone you did no harm and thus no crime. I'm not saying I agree with it, but the same line of thinking can be applied to drunk driving, as long as you don't hurt anyone then what crime was done?

I argue that is only valid if the punishment for hurting someone was death and maybe death of your family.

I don't agree with driving while impaired but the laws are being used by anti-white Jews to oppress us and destroy more lives and a few beers ever could.

Is that the one where you need to hum into it at a certain frequency, volume and airspeed?

This is funny. They should make the mouth piece shaped like a cock and upload pics to the web of alcoholic losers blowing it.

I can see it.

You have no idea how FUCKED it is broski. We're way past time for civil war here. Was at a gun show yesterday and it was literally full to overflowing with white people. Americans are waking up but it's going to be a slow and painful process, the kikes have been brainwashing us and flouridating our water etc for decades now.

>being forced to use a breathalyzer to start your car

What the fuck?

Attached: 1498496846977.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>already atoned for
Fucking millenial confirmed. You’ve never faced true consequences once in your life have you? Do you think you’re red pilled you little tide pod? Because you are blue as fuck.

Life is hard you little shit. They amped up DUI laws because innocent people are still getting killed at high rates because of dumbfucks like you!

God damn these young kids are whiny, complaining, self entitled, pussies. OWN YOUR ACTIONS. Grow the fuck up. Man up, own it, pay your debts while choking back your whining. And dont be stupid anymore.

I was 2 streets away from home, it was a random patrol vehicle who must've felt bored
no, just ethanol. But recently after eating pasta it registered a warning so i'm not sure how reliable it really is
Legit if i'd done the same shit at my current age I would have been fine, no laws would have been broken though i may have lost a few demerit points
yeah it's pretty fuckin shitwelcome to the absolute state of nanny australia

Attached: 1498773523881.png (320x287, 107K)

op if that shit steams you know that all of the cunts who's hearts have bled so profusely over drunk driving these past couple decades did that shit constantly for fucking fun. my mother basically can't stop mentioning how everyone and their dog fucking partied and drove home drunk and rolled the dice constantly when they were younger, i can only imagine it to be universal in anglo shitholes especially considering some of the scales of distance our countries share with regards to movement

i hope your shit works out and yeah it sucks that you're already defeated because any actual retaliation would stain all of your kin in this faggot fucking world we reside in

Does yours have a camera?
If not just have someone sober blow into it.

Have you had a pint of full strength beer and driven home afterwards? that's essentially what I did but being on provisionals i got stung.
I learnt my lesson a long time ago,they're kicking me while i'm down and i'm sure it's the same for a large number of other people

I am going to have one installed as well maybe. I mean I got caught and paid for my mistake dearly but these fucking niggers think they can just extort you and bleed you of all your money because hurr durr u broke teh law. Not only do you have to pay a few grands for the IID but on top of that they charge you monthly rental fees, fuck these cocksuckers.

we do that in Ohio. they even get yellow plates so cops are extra vigilant around them. we call them party plates.

Based

Thanks yank
No we take swabs for that at the roadside I had it done to me once during a massive anti meth sting years back.

Mainly people get done for that or weed and have the book thrown at them.

Meanwhile literal trash walk the streets too dumb drugged or fucked to care and get away robbing beating killing people Scott free.so much crime goes unreported here especially rural crime and anything done by a immigrant
Judge is a retard then I hope you lawyered up because this will fuck you in the future

Let me guess Melbourne?

>It's a device that makes you blow into it in order to start your car
I gathered as much...when were they introduced? Do all states have them?

>Have alcohol interlock
>It's 9pm, I have nowhere to go. If I only have 2 beers, I'll be good by morning.
>Honey, grab me a beer from the fridge.
>Enjoy movie and beer.
>"user, pause the movie, I have to pee".
>"Sure thing honey".
>*Thud*
>"Babe, you alright?"
>No reply, dead silence in the bathroom.
>Kicks down door. gf is bleeding on the bathroom floor. Breaths are short and shallow.
>She slipped because the shower mats are in the fucking washer. Dammit, I took a shower and left the floor wet.
>Pick up gf, carry her to car. Toss her in back seat.
>Baby hold on the ER is only 5 minutes away!
>grab keys, turn ignition.
>*beep beep beeeeeeeeep*
>Oh Jesus Christ.
>Blow hurriedly into the device.
>*bzzzt bzzzzt*
>The readout says I have 0.01 BAC. If I try blowing 3 more times and fail, it locks my engine until a technician can come unlock it. $350 fine.
>"H-honey, keep breathing, keep breathing dammit"

It used to be here that we'd work on our cars on the weekend with a few beers then drive around. That was back in the 80's and 90's. I've driven thousands of miles while drunk with zero accidents, you know if you're too wasted to drive you know. Then later about the mid 1990's they started cracking down, the laws became worse and worse. Now if they get you for DUI it's almost worse than homicide.

but a rifle can be steered and has a safety
anyway I'm not saying it's 100% the same situation, it just came to mind as a comparable thing where one could legitimately argue that we want to make something a crime even when nobody is hurt, provided the risk multiplied by the potential severity is high enough

>they charge you monthly rental fees
kike usury at its finest. i need to get the fuck out of the west.

Attached: 1514948757734.jpg (800x642, 127K)

I am in a special program that will reduce the time I need an IID to 3 years or so, the cunt running admitted she was driving high on weed every day for years. And here she is pontificating about the evils of impaired driving every week. Cunt.

solution:
>don't be an alcoholic degenerate

what state are you in user?

It does, but even then, people have other commitments, if i want to work or go to uni i cant have someone waiting on me to blow into the interlock.
We have Exemplary licences with a big 'E' plate for dickheads who need their car for work,
West Aus, perth. I didn't even get a chance to argue my case, they just smacked me with the book.
introduced about october 2016 i think, i got stung in november 2016
Think more aud$55 fine, and you're perfect

Not even comparable. Also a falling bullet is not going to do more than a flesh wound or raise a welt, it's lost its energy and is just freefalling. You must be a nogunz type of guy.

Hey homeless dude come blow on this for me and I'll give you enough for a beer.

>which I guess i can say is my fault for breaking the law.
No fucking guessing about it you moron.

>God damn these young kids are whiny, complaining, self entitled, pussies. OWN YOUR ACTIONS. Grow the fuck up. Man up, own it, pay your debts while choking back your whining. And dont be stupid anymore.

Does that mean you mustn't criticize the law/punishment? Yeah let's put entirely unreasonable fines on everything, that'll pay for socialism.

I never said firing a gun into the sky, I said firing a gun in your direction

Yeah i can admit i'm young and probably an idiot from time to time, but one can reasonably determine whether they're okay to make a rational decision even if they've had a few. I accepted that i fucked up a long time ago, but i'm just frustrated with the whole system dicking me now, and even if i went full extremist, it wont change anything. I guess this whole thread is just a young cunt having a whine about how unfair life is
Bingo sunshine, wish i'd thought of that earlier
WA

Attached: c17.jpg (552x431, 21K)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force was not supposed to be a documentary

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 10K)