Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 08

Previous thread:
-
If you're new to this whole thing, please, be sure to read the entire OP of the previous thread in order to understand what's going on.

And to everyone else, we have 11 unclaimed panels and various claimed panels that should be posted today. If eveyrthing goes right, I think we could finish this chapter in two more days. Depending on when we finish this, I'll decide if we should start Part 9 this friday, or leave it for later. With that said, it's update time:

Great work, thanks!

Is this a Vocaloid reference?

As always, excellent work. Thank you, Waldo-kun!

0.K, do your best!

Thanks for your work!
-
Claimed panels we're waiting for:
2.2, 3.5, 7.2, 7.10, 8.4, 8.5 and 10.3
-
And I think that's everything... feel free to start claiming and posting your art!

Have we had any touhou this chapter?

Just so you know we're two different people.
2.2 will be delivered tonight, probably. That's because I'll be busy today.

Nope, but I think that's fine.
Too much /jp/ would eventually become boring or annoying

0.K, I'll be waiting for your work!

Yeah, I was just asking. Because you mentioned Friday and I want to grab the title page for part 9, for obvious reasons.

I'd really like to start Part 9 this friday... and I know, it'll be too soon considering we'll probably finish this in two days, but I won't be here by the time we should actually start it, and I don't want to make you guys wait so long.

Claiming 7.8

And I'm going to claim 9.9 for myself, I had an idea that need to be done.

Delivering 10.3. Hopefully other anons will post their claimed panels soon

9.9 finished.

FUCK
7.10 here. I promised to deliver today but I didn't see a new thread so I didn't start. It's pretty late here and I was heading to bed. If anyone wants to take my panel feel free to do so. My idea was to put Pucci and MiH on a clock and have someone say "GOD DAMN IT PUCCI YOU DESTROYED A FUCKING CLOCK". Sorry for not being able to deliver

0.K, do your best!

Once again, someone does the exact edit I was expecting for a certain panel. I love you.

And I'm sure the different anons will eventually deliever, it's just that most americans must be at work or college right now.
-
Claimed panels we're still waiting:
2.2, 3.5, 7.2, 7.10, 8.4 and 8.5

9.7 Claimed.

I'll try to do it.

7.8 finished

how the fuck did i forget the image

Wait, what the fuck is going on there?
I'm afraid to ask.

Why is it twice the size it needs to be?

7.4 has been upgraded

I can do 9.7 if mosaic man wills me to do a fourth panel.

Not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but there you have it.

fuck i didnt even do ctrl + f like i said i would do this time, massive L

Thanks for your work!

0.K, I'll save this version.

I was going to tell you that you can do it, but then I realized this guy claimed it before. In any case, you can do a fourth panel if you want.
-
2.2, 3.5, 7.2, 8.4 and 8.5

I've just seen this, thanks for your work!

Hey MosaicFag, the next one's gonna be this friday or the next week's?

Yeah that's basically what I wanted to do. Thanks a lot user! I'm sorry for giving you more work. Next time I'll keep my shit straight

pretty much, kakoyin likes xray dickshots like 99% of people who buy sniper elite games

This Friday

This friday.
And I know it's too soon, but I won't be here when we should actually start Part 9, and I don't want to make you guys wait so long for the next chapter. After that, Part 10 will start on november the 3rd.
-

I could do 5.1 but that'd make three YGO references.

Don't worry man, it was an easy edit.

You should do it anyway.
Besides, there are three Dragon Ball references too, so it's not a problem.

>This friday.
Can't wait for it

>this friday
Absolute Madman this guy

Elmo and Shadman are my favourites from there.
In fact, I demand more Sesame Street references in future chapters.

The other option would be starting Part 9 on november the 3rd, but that's waiting too much. I prefer to start it this friday, and then take a good rest until the next one.

If I do it, then it'll probably be pretty lazy considering this is the only thing I can fit in. Tried doing it the hard way and it looked terrible.

Reupload cause I'm an idiot that forgot my layers were transparent

Thank you! Originally for that chapter I was gonna do ''Elmo's world'' as the first page,but Ronald-user already got that panel before me. I'll do more Sesame Street stuff in the next chapter. I have something planned already

Go for it, my man.

Claiming 7.6
I need to do something really stupid with it.

If you really want it that bad.

Do it, user, we all went full shonen on this one anyways, and there's like 3 OPM references

I told you it was stupid.

Do you guys think we might be done tonight?

Only 6 panels to go. It depends on if people want to make more or not

We have six unclaimed panels and five claimed panels to be delivered... if I had to bet, I'd say it'll be finished by tomorrow night, or maybe tomorrow morning if we're lucky.

Thanks! But is that really a Yu-Gi-Oh! reference? I don't recognize that monster, it must be from Zexal onwards, when I started losing interest on the franchise.

Yes, it's stupid, but great at the same time!
-

Probably not. It usually takes us 5 days minimum to finish a mosaic and there's still unclaimed panels and 5 panels that are being worked on.

>monster
It's Fiendish Chain the trap card. I don't recognize a lot of monsters past Zexal except for Odd-Eyes and Lightsworn.

I know it's my fourth but I have an idea for 9.8

Go for it!

Oh, now I remember.
On the DS games, a lot of oponents used that a lot of time. Fuck them.

Bump for anons working on their panels.

I have no idea what to do with any of these panels it's infuriating.

Sometimes, you just have to use the first stupid idea that comes to your mind.
But I feel the same, I've been looking at the panels for a long time and not even stupid ideas come to my mind.

Aaand, I just had the stupidest idea ever for 7.3
Claiming it.

Great job, thanks!

0.K!
-

And done.
Not sure if I'm proud of it.

Bump with best vampire.

Not that user but I want to do a thing with Elmo and the stop sign

You mean for this chapter, or the next one?

When DIO uses the street sign many chapters down the road.

Did you draw that Joseph in the top left panel?

2.2 here, I just got home and I need to do my uni homework first, there's still a few things I need to draw for my panel.

Dammit, this game is hard as hell on emulator. I couldn't get to the JoJo part.

Thanks!

Glad to know, do your best with it!
-
Only four unclaimed panels. At this point, I officially allow anyone to do a fourth one if you have a good idea for any of the remaining panels. And about the five claimed panels, I really hope they're being worked on right now. You all know how this works, a panel will become unclaimed if the user don't say anything on the next 10 hours. Right now, I'm sure the user doing 2.2 is going to deliever, but not so sure about the others.

3.5, 7.2, 8.4 and 8.5, you have 10 hours to say something. Now I'm going to sleep because it's pretty late here, keep the thread alive and post your beautiful edits! See you tomorrow.

banpu

Bump with one of my favorite Araki illustrations

Eh, that's one of my least favorites. It's a really bad uncanny valley.

I really like his eyes. Maybe they're too big, that's what it gives you that feeling. I tested it on one of those beauty raters and his eyes seem to be too big to be normal. Does that prove that JoJo is moeshit?

Actually the eyes are fine, the nose and lips are the problem.

Upon closer inspection, yes, his lips look off.

>Dammit, this game is hard as hell on emulator. I couldn't get to the JoJo part.
Terence is sad, user.

If only I had a flashcart

>People have plans chapters ahead.
glad i'm not the only one autistic enough.

>implying everyone hasn't done it at least once
Everyone's doing it now. It'll probably be even done more because we have another one in just a few days. Some prep has to be made for some of these panels.

Oh I didn't mean like the upcoming chapter but chapters ahead.
There was one a in part 7 that I planned to claim and do when we were on on chapter 4 which made me panic when my tablet pen died.

I don't; I just pick a panel on the day of and go from there.

It's good to get some ideas rolling, especially when the hype chapters come.

I didn't. I knew that I wanted to take 1.0 this chapter but I had no plans of what to put in it

I already planned two jokes, but I don't know which chapters would be more appropriate for them.

I want to do one but I have no ideas whatsoever for these.

Might as well post it here as well

Bump

I played it on a DS back in 2006.
And it was the firts contact I had with the Jojo franchise... you have no idea the amount of misconceptions I had back then. Like thinking DIO was the main villain in every part.

Okay, I'll do 5.5 and 10.0
I'll try to deliever as soon as possible.

5.5 finished.

And 10.0

Nice.

Guys, how many days pass between the start of Part 3 and the fight vs DIO? I need to know, for mosaic things.

48/49 days?

I think I'll just put "one month", and if anyone says it's more or less days, I'll change it.

Here's a 5.6

Guess I'll claim 5.0, but I'm not sure what to do with it. Let me think and I'll deliever something.

>Like thinking DIO was the main villain in every part.
Same, but not because of the game. I saw all the OPs last year (except Great Days BtD ver. because the anime wasn't there yet) and when I saw Caesar at first I thought he was Dio, then Dio's son because his eyes are green. When I saw Kira I wondered how he was related to Dio. I think most of us thought he was always the main villain at some point.

Anothe misconception I had, was thinking that Gyro is the protagonist of Part 7 and some people will say he actually is and it's funny bacause I only knew about Johnny back in 2015, when I was watching some ASB videos on Youtube and realized there was a guy called Johnny on SBR. By that point, I was reading Part 5 manga and didn't know much about later parts.

And of course, I also fell in the Caesar/DIO confusion. I remember seeing pic related and thinking "oh, looks like DIO is one of the good guys in Part 2"

I don't think using the black and white version counts as an edit though...

>"oh, looks like DIO is one of the good guys in Part 2"
I thought the same. I was confused as fuck, why would he be a good guy and then a villain again? And then there's pic related, when I first saw it I couldn't believe those were Dio and Jonathan.

5.0 is here.
Sorry, I couldn't think something better for it.

>he doesn't the joke
reatard

I didn't really know what else could I change, my only idea was to make it look like that Duwang panel with Koichi.