Wake up girls, it's WUG time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhgVjjihMcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP van.

Reminds me of Rail Wars.

Is it that time of the week already?
Looks like today will be a good day.

That was something for sure, dropped it somewhere at 4th or 6th episode.

>1 toilet and a bath

Miyu is the most fuckable aidoru.

My sides.

I'm starting to like the new designs.
They're somehow lewd.

This will end up with the WuGs having to fight against evil mind control virtual AI idols with the power of music, right?

I just finished the third movie last night. It was pretty good but it made me miss the hand drawn dances.

TL Note: Zunda means mashed soybeans, popular in Sendai.

Surprised that they didn't write Yoppi there.
Also just noticed that they paired the two oldest girls and two youngest ones together.

Hnnng.

It can be lewd.

Looks nice, would eat.The episode has some good looking dishes.

Autism.

>break into a house of helpless WUGs

GANBARE WUG CHAN!

When is Yamakan making a cameo?

I feel like the episode was a dig on the dumb food variety show.Such is life in getting yourself out there for more fans.

kaya

He'll make a cameo in the final episode where the idols watch the news and the headline news is of an anime director who hung himself in his apartment with no one noticing until the smell of rot overwhelmed the neighbors.

Its a wug chan getting fat episode.

They're doing it on purpose.

The fuck was she munching at here? Those flavoured dried squid or some kind of jerky?

Nice episode, virtual idol showdown soon?

1D > 2D.

Yes but would that 1d girl have virtual idols in her world too? If so, what would that make them? 0D?

>Hatsune Miku is the main antagonist
Absolute madmen.

>please end our suffering

These character designs.... Did they get their budget slashed in half or something?

Kitakubu reference? Yamakan confirmed for bros.

I want to get in the bath after all seven have used it.

>they see your dick

>Yoppi is suddenly sexiest
What went right?

>Did they get their budget slashed in half or something?
Yes, but on the bright side, we get more WUG fan service.

I love how they acknowledge that they're not very popular

It ain't even worth watching for that tho cause they so ugly

Nature taking the right course

Is it just me or they have become absolutely generic idols? Wasn't part of the theme that they are slightly different?

Episode was pretty great. Love the interactions. Seeing Mayushi not be able to cut potatoes was cute.
Can't wait for my main man Hayasaka-san to be a god again.

They still are doing what they've always been doing, like when they go on the live TV programs.

I don't like it. They look too overly cute now. I enjoyed the humble artstyle from S1.

What is this shit, I can't believe what I'm watching.
I want Yamakan back.

Tell me about it. Not just the art, but the story is something you'd expect in shit like Love Live. "A bloo bloo I'm fat" and some dumb ass virtual idol plot? Firing Yamakan was a mistake.

The whole thing is a mess, I haven't even seen the second episode yet. They can't be bothered to sync the mouths when they're singing, while already using CG. The pandering poses they did when they got the scrunchies made me want to crawl out of my skin.
They do it through the whole episode, the dumb poses. It screams "look how cute I am, otakus" only they aren't, at all.
I'll take some QUALITY here and there any day over the entire thing being like this.

30% new haircut
70% this outfit

That's hot.

I can only imagine how he feels looking at this new season.

That he had a tenth of the power of Weinstein.

That's harsh man.

Hopefully the sales and various reactions will spur them to ask Yamakan to come back again if they plan on another season. He'll probably say no, as he should. Let them roll in their own shit.

Was producer-san Yamakan's self-insert?

why do their eyes look so soulless?

Do they really look souless to you?

I'm 99% sure they fuck everyday.

How does he do it

More likely than not knowing the man. Of course this won't ever be public knowledge, but I have a sneaking suspicion he tried to pull a Weinstein on Yoppi and got fired for it. I mean the favoritism is obvious. Yoppi couldn't even pass the WUG audition until he vouched for her. He even admits she's his oshimen. Producer-san is most likely a self-insert that Yamakan wishes he could be to the real life WUG girls.

It's obvious.

>but I have a sneaking suspicion he tried to pull a Weinstein on Yoppi and got fired for it
I thought it was well known that the reason he got fired was because he sexually harassed Yoppi. I bet they had something going on since the beginning, but once Yoppi saw that she didn't need Yamakan's support anymore, she decided to get rid of him in the most vile way.
But fear not, for anime needs to be saved constantly and HE will surely return.

This is the worst idol show ever made.

Are sure about that?

I don't like Love Live, but it's still better than this soulless tripe.

This is new season has no soul i
I invite you to watch the movie and first season directed by the prestigious director Yamakan

In terms of animation, sure, LL is miles better. But have you watched the latest LL episodes? The girls just keep repeating their catch phrases and the drama is literally the same they used for the original series: get more students to enroll or the school shuts down.
At least in WUG they are exploring the shit unpopular idols have to go through to remain relevant in the idol industry. I'm not saying it's the best show ever, but it is definitely not the worst.

You're the worst idol show ever made.

Nah, even if it's nothing compared to the first season, it's still got a lot more soul than Love Live. Besides what said, the first and second episodes of the new WuG had some good moments, like the TV announcer in episode 1 and the food show segments in episode 2, while LL Sunshine S2 is just all around dull and shit (save for the character designs and animation).

Cute glutton girl.

I've seen all of WUG besides the animal shit.
They explored the dark shit in the first season, time to fucking move on already.
The food segment was cringy as fuck. Completely transparent and pandering. When iM@S did it it was genuinely good, they didn't even animate half of the shit. "lets just put a camera sound effect and show a still frame of the fatty eating"

Too bad WUG otaku didn;t appear this episode.

Well, about that

>I'm going to sue if they don't start putting my name in the credits!

Will our lord and savior deliver?

>this episode confirmed Miyu lives alone
Holy shit so it's true WUG has 3 orphans: Kaya, Minami, and Miyu.

In real life or in anime? If in real life then it's pretty fucked up to put that kind of detail in the anime.

Do you think his eventual suicide will be super flashy or dull and unremarkable

Will his suffering ever end? A man can only take so much before he breaks down.
I genuinely hope his next project succeeds simply because it would cause so much butthurt to all the haters.

That reminds me, did anyone ever post the WUG chart? I need th eupdated version ASAP!

>yamakan defenders actually exist
how? why?

Knowing the man it'll be flashy as fuck. He craves the attention. He'll probably kidnap a WUG and threaten to throw themselves off a bridge but end up failing as usual and falling to his death alone. It'll be all over the national news.

WUGbros didn't always assemble every episode. Ota-kun will gladly sacrifice his time to make room for Kaya and Miyu's room.

You can throw shit at him all you want, be he can produce decent things once in a while.
I liked Kannagi.
IhgVjjihMcE

fucked up the link
youtube.com/watch?v=IhgVjjihMcE

They look a bit too shiny. That blush makes them look like plastic dolls.

I watched the first season a while back when it was airing but I don't remember a single girl's name. It was super dull.

VERY RUDE

I liked that it showed them doing a lewd act for perverted old men at a health spa. Showed that gritty underbelly of small time idols.

Oh yeah that was a thing. I guess for something that was supposed to be a more realistic take on idols (I mean tell me if I'm wrong about that), it still felt rather fantasy-like.
I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

They were one big happy family back then.
Such is life, I guess.

The new style has made Yoppi a 10/10 and shes best girl now.
Sorry Miyu but the new art downgraded ya.

I can't get enough of Yoppi now.
Scales when? New Mobage when?

Well, you're not wrong, WUG was never anywhere near realistic, it's just willing to say what others won't. Not exactly great insight or anything though, just the stuff the other idol shows avoid like plague.
For example obviously that spa episode and Miyu's talk about her resolve afterwards, Mayu's "idol is human first", also Shiraki's speech in the last movie about idols audience (I'm paraphrasing here but basically the people who already gave up on their dreams and entrusted those dreams to their idols), etc.
Also WUG didn't exactly succeed through their own hard work alone, but instead because Hayasaka "saved" them.

How this season compared to the first one?

I watched the first one when it came out and lost track of this.

Yeah, there's some bias there. Mayu was supposed to be very pretty since she was part of I1-club, and she was during the first season and movies, but now she looks generic and is being treated like a background character.