TAKE A CALIFORNIAN REFUGEE HOME TODAY

Attached: ebin.jpg (771x737, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fire rises,
the cancer spreads

>Bay Area
No surprise there. Expensive shithole with higher crime rates than Detroit in Oakland area. And people still say “but muh best state we love illegals and refugees” it’s truly no wonder people are leaving

They're just going to move to Texas, Colorado or infest even more mountain states.

>support stupid laws and oppose good ones
>state goes to shit
>move somewhere else
>repeat

PURGE PURGE PURGE
CALIFORNIA CLEANSING
PURGE PURGE PURGE
POL FOR STATE ASSEMBLY

FUCK
OFF
Californian or Mexican what is the difference at this point?

Attached: db5b2c3f5411f9753abb5f5157c637cc.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Californians will get a big taste of bullshit coming our way when we try to leave the state. I recently talked to a native Texan that said she would shoot me and my kids if I step foot in Texas because I live in California and thought about moving there. She was younger. But of course a boomer fag stepped in and welcomed me.

I will have to hide the fact that I'm from Cali and will have to state I'm from Arizona which is a bit more better rolling off the tongue when I move.

But I thought diversity was your Strength?

NO

Alright. It's time to shut down intrastate travel and only allow pier based citizenship. We have to isolate people in these states so that they die by their own hand. Fuck them.

Reminder to honk at anyone on the road with a CA license plate. We have to make them feel unwelcome.

Trump gestapo when reeee

Need to make Texas more “”lopen minded”””

Attached: 916DDEB7-C07E-4240-BB64-E37811C2E7FE.jpg (1870x1258, 758K)

Heaven forbid she lets anyone disturb her purple mutt infested state

The real blue wave

But what about red pilled Californians that voted repub? Am I welcome or am I shot?

Conservative or not, you shouldn't leave your shithole, you should stay and fix it

Attached: 105_2.jpg (1024x546, 153K)

>it is so expensive and stifling here
>lets move to other states and drive the cost of living up and bring the same progressive ideals and turn them into california

Attached: 1519767535326.png (142x147, 39K)

Source?

I will burn Colorado to the ground to save it from these people

>163553619
That's going to be very difficult but it makes sense. But you're right. Leaving is for cowards.

FUCK OFF, YOUVE ALREADY KILLED MY STATE

Attached: 306BCB83-C97E-4480-8B2E-D88DCE17ACFA.jpg (800x533, 39K)

Can California secede from the Union already? Californians are the absolute worst people and all they're going to do is make every state they move into an expensive shithole only the rich can afford to live in. I am not even joking when I say I would rather have 100 niggers move to my state than 1 Californian.

Just a FYI you'll need a few days dealing with the filth in denver

Colorado fucked itself with dude weed

Attached: 37DCF148-E350-4E85-9D4B-9D08633F5BE3.jpg (664x374, 66K)

>infectious liberal virus will leave quarantine zone and infect other voting regions
>YES THE PURGE FINALLY WE WIN, NOW LIBERALS WILL FLOCK TO MY STATE AND FUCK IT UP JUST LIKE CALI
are you people objectively retarded or what

Rats abandoning a sinking ship. Shame how right wingers have their heads up their individualistic asses. We could work collectively to prevent leftards from destroying the remaining salvageable parts of America.

They are already in your cities

If Californians go to your state WATCH THE FUCK OUT.
If they aren't hard right you have a fucking Communist on your hands.
These people are not as bad as you think.
They're infinitely worse.
Keep them in check and make sure they are fully aware that they're suspect and always under watch.
t. Californian who lives with this bullshit daily

We did, had I realized we'd be taking in degenerate calis I would have never voted for it, medical was just fine

Seal em in and burn it down. They made the fucking bed, NOW LIE IN IT!!

Colorado was already being flooded with coastal faggots and Chicagoans for over a decade before the weed shit, nigger

Kill it with fire

Needs to be a containment state. Build a wall!

no ty

But then all the spoiled middle class won't have faggots to make them latte's and horrible folk art.

Force them to stay there in the cancer they created.

This, liberalism is a disease and they're going to ruin other cities with their bullshit

We need to form together and get ready for the collapse of the state. We shouldn't leave. No one wants to take us anyway. Commifornia will turn red again. The question is how hard are we willing to fight to change the course? This is going to be a very hard up hill battle. Fuck everyone else, they don't want us anyways. First thing we need to do is secure the god damn border and recruit as many of our guys in ICE asap. Second. , we need more of our teachers to kick the commie fags out the door. Literally. Third, repeal gun restrictions.

i live in reno. they are spreading. i80 needs to be shut down. although 80% appreciation on my house in 2.5 years is not too shabby.

Your only hope is for either the San Andreas or Cascadia faults to finally burst and destroy a couple 100k people or millions before anything good will happen.
White people are very good at rebuilding shit and this time they will rebuild without all the dead weight

This is why liberals support open borders and globalism.

When things go to shit in their progressive cities, they can more easily move to nicer areas of the world. The same thing is happening in London where native Whites are moving out as the migrant population increases.

Of course they won't admit why they moved. They'll say 'rising house prices' or 'I want to settle down somewhere quieter' instead of the true reason.

>the only reason my life sucked back then was capitalism and republicans #refugeesarewelcomedhere

Good Riddance Hurry the fuck up and get out...the mexicans need the space

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: TEXASBALL.jpg (400x281, 15K)

>better schools
Is the typical excuse down here.

I hate white liberals so much.

hey, but the alt right only care about MUh whites and not ideas.

They've already moved into my neighborhood. I can tell because of their loud sound system occasionally bumping my walls with Shit-Hop music.

Attached: 1245.jpg (480x361, 47K)

>this is why creatures like George P Bush are land commissioner

Attached: 1516383120904m.jpg (1024x683, 57K)

the only way to stop these people is to shoot them like breivik did otherwise they spread their cancer they are white jews, never talk to them and treat them like garbage do not welcome them, you can tell who they are by their accents and the red pilled ones are more extreme than the local red pilled natives for good reasons so they are alright people

Reeeee, those worthless fucks keep moving to Colorado and ruining this state with their shot politics. I hate them all; they are a fucking cancer.

>we need a few A10 hogs. There are so many wards of that state.

Forgot to mention I'm in Arizona.

You have plenty of Mexicans in your state it's not like some Californians coming in will change anything

Yea, Razor was saying how bad they are taking over Arizona. I live in New mexico and two years ago I never saw a nigger now all I see is niggers.

I thought most of the white flight in London was Eastenders moving to Essex.

white liberals are worse. Just my opinion.

All Califonians should move to South Dakota or Maine. They need some diversity.

Attached: you_jealous_whitey.png (673x677, 657K)

Same. Where the fuck are they all coming from?

This exodus could destroy texas. What can we do yo steer them elsewhere?

Fagstaff?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

>they flee California due to the democrat policies and then go to a conservative state to vote in the same politicians that fucked up California

OH MAN I CANT WAIT

Attached: 1434341081274.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

i am guessing from cal and the floods. I know a lot of blacks moved to new mexico after Katrina but it was such a small number.

no because even though they want to escape california, as proven with texas, they STILL vote in all the types of laws that made them want to leave in the first place... they are that retarded. they are the same as spics with escaping mexico but saying viva la mexico and wanting to rebuild it here

well, it is

Attached: dvcprofarrest.jpg?w=810&h=515.jpg (810x515, 140K)

I am just hoping trump wins on immigration and massive deportation start. If that does happen cal could go red.

I live in virginia and i dont experience any of this, what i have seen is a shit ton of french people move near me, i cant walk 5 minutes without hearing an accent anymore

fuck globalist. they ruined this great western experiment.

These people know whats up. But they wont admit to themselves what the actual reason is.
And because that is the case, they will continue to vote democrat who keep ruining the states they are in because of a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature.

You should only get to move depending on how you voted, the ((progressive)) cancer needs to be contained.

Whats scary is it is so cost effective for them to move. Some actor was on fox and friends. He sold his house in cali got a better place in texas and the tax savings were enough to pay for his house.

essentially this. I hope you fags prepare those poop holes.

Attached: 1504079546499.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

If that seed pod ruptures, America is fucked

Scott Adams said this exact thing. O man my Nevada, New Mexico, COL, and Arizona are so fucked. i am sad

sf images from person leaving bay area due to bums and skyrocketing taxes,crime.

Attached: received_10155683895511032.jpg (2304x4096, 774K)

And do the same exact fucking thing that made them leave in the first place.

Keked and checked

They will have money. Trade their tiny apartment for a 5 bedroom home with a pool. Cost of living differential will greatly benefit the invaders.

WE MOVE WHEREEVER WE WANT TO AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU FAT FUCKS ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.

Attached: received_10155683895446032.jpg (2304x4096, 1.67M)

Not yet.

go to bed leaf.

>TAKE A CALIFORNIAN REFUGEE HOME TODAY
I did. She's cute, talented, very smart and a Hayek scholar. She's also one of maybe a few dozen women like that from Commiefornia. Her parents bitch at us for not moving there and we're always like "LOL, million dollar ghettos."

I did see a couple of frisco cunts talking about moving from SF to Tucson. They are in a discord group I’m in. Every post from them is cringe.

Came here to say exactly this. Liberalism is fucking cancer and it won't stop until the entire country's is one giant fucking tumor. Build a wall around California and kick them out of the Union.

How can we keep them from Florida?

Attached: received_10155683901111032.jpg (2304x4096, 733K)

You fuking Californians make me sick. Don't pretend you're from my glorious az just wear your albatross like a man and say where you're from. Don't memeflag irl

This, could sell the house my dad left me and buy a mcmansion in any other state. Also could do two houses and rent one out and never have to work another day in my life.

Might eventually break down there, and you can fend off the brown hordes like Space Marines do Tyranids.

I'd love to try to help fix my area, and could have had a chance too, but they decided to accept applications to the city planning committee based on a diversity lottery.

you guys have your own problems to deal with because of that hurricane.

I’m sorry.
>t. Californian

Disgusting

No such thing as a redpilled Californian

I draw down on those faggots in traffic when theyre in my state

REMEMBER THE ALAMO CALIKEKS

Do you see now that war is the only answer? These maggots have to be exterminated

Attached: A43E9EDE-B698-4013-B2E2-D47FA183D5DE.jpg (640x476, 87K)

I won't hesitate to be the everliving shit out of any California I meet that tries to move to my state. We have done it before here and will continue to do so. Commies aren't welcome here.

Hitler would have supported cal, Fuck off.

Nah, the weak leave because the fucking place is so popular they can't afford it.
Anywhere they go is literally second tier.