8 year old kid killed by negress

> Last week a boy disappeared
> Huge repercussion in Spain.
> Police arrested a suspect unrelated to this case
> The father's girlfriend, a negress, pretends to be devastated. She supposedly finds a boy's t shirt that contains his DNA
> Become main suspect
> Arrested this morning while she was trying to move the child´s body to another place.

More information (In spanish)
politica.elpais.com/politica/2018/03/11/actualidad/1520772530_813742.html

Attached: 5a9d2d6113b8d.jpg (1254x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KHr_s6wjvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here is the negress

Attached: Ana-Julia-Quezada-Cruz-Gabriel_ECDIMA20180311_0004_21.jpg (641x361, 42K)

Attached: 0_d95ukm3r.jpg (660x388, 30K)

shell be sentenced to a year and be out before easter

ella comitar nada

Well at least we dont have thousands pf pakis forming rape gangs. This is mostly hot blooded crazy latina tier. Not that much of a jewry.

Poor kid. Killed by an invading ape, what a way to go.

Not just that, but killed by an invader your father had his dick in. Sad

Actually fucked up how she was acting devastated days before in tv

Even worse. The leftist media is now trying to implicate the father in the child's death without any prove more than their desire to minimize the negress' crime
youtube.com/watch?v=7KHr_s6wjvQ

he wasn't white so who cares

Attached: 1431891720343.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Same people who think Spaniards aren't white think you aren't white, Slav.

Quit the D/C b.s..

too late to worry about the enviroment now

Attached: 1520771039716.jpg (397x402, 69K)

el goblino de europa

They try to do the same when the niggers killed Pamela, the disgusting thing is to see the leftists playing devil advocates for the sake of niggers. They are fucking sick, and you have to tell then that their behavior is not normal that they would not suck so much dick if she was white
Make then fill like shit every time.

He is whiter than your wife's son.

How the fuck can that whore say all of that with a regular face. It's like a fucking souless robot. Is the god damned paycheck enough to use the death of a kid just to protect a filthy negroid invader? Good God, what a fucked up world.

Also reddit spain doesn t speak about the case, no surprise.

I assume they failed in the public's eye? Btw how are things since the election?

>The father's girlfriend, a negress
Nothing of value was lost.

You have familiarity with gypsies, nuggets are the same. They have based their life on bagging for everything, they have mastered the art of victimising themselves...and when they are in a position of power they act like animals without empathy.

Learn

Negros aren't sentient, they have a lower form of consciousness and are not able to feel higher emotions like empathy

>tfw kill your husband's son

Attached: 1515105865427.gif (398x384, 268K)

Leftist cries like babies and try to lure the m5s...the game is not over...we may end having a leftist government or having new elections.
I think ourguys will triumph at the end, but who knows.

Tomorrow is Monday we may have new important news

Don't downplay what's happening to you. Our parents generation did that for decades and it might actually be to late to salvage our own country.

She did the boy a favor.
I'd kill myself too if my father was dating a fucking nigger.

It's like you never seen a woman lie before

>I'd kill myself too if my father was dating a fucking nigger.
>Sweden
Oh the irony

fuck off

This is La Sexta, the leftiest tv channel in Spain. They are full of commies, separatists, pro rapefugees, feminists, pro transgender and every other depravation you could imagine.

Attached: la-sexta.jpg (1600x1200, 215K)

What does my flag have to do with anything?

d-do you understand her?

nasty dumb woman, she thought she was smarter than the Guardia Civil.
Dominican women are crazy and hate Spaniards, so not a surprise she went that far.

Recently, two girls faked being raped (different cases) and the media is silent about "the manada" because the jury hasn't reached a veredict (presumed 5 on 1 gangbang in wich the girl gave consent and then regreted it)

Spaniards have african admixture unlike slavs.

Yuck

Attached: 9D6CE1CF-7F7F-49B2-ABCD-906EE8CC289D.jpg (429x375, 106K)

Yeah why wouldn't I? Latin languages are similar.

This is why the West is inevitably going down.

Brown people kill white babies if they exist and they're coming into an interracial relationship. It happens all the time. They don't want competition for their brown babies. Meanwhile, some daffy white slash farting out a brown baby gets oohs and ahhs and golf-claps from everyone else around them yelling about how tolerant and diverse and empowering it is, even if they're a single mom. They pretend it's a good thing, but it's not. They're tainted goods. They've been used as a breeder unit and their purpose is now fulfilled: They've incubated an invader spawn.

It's not dissimilar at all to pack behavior in the wild. If a mammal wants to secure prime breeding position in a pack, they'll typically kill or drive out all the babies of the previous prime breeder. That's exactly what's happening here. They want the white babies dead to make way for brown babies. If the nigress had gotten away with this murder, she would undoubtedly be pregnant within a year.

Not how it works, love.

oh, okie, sorry

Not as much as brits have paki and nigger admixture. Think about it, Whites in UK are in danger of extinction. Sad!

It reminds me of the the new alpha killing off old alphas offspring. Lions, for example, do this.

ubij se

Kek, I live in a shitty rural village, I haven't seen a brown person years.

Well, if you cover up a murderer you are still a criminal

I fucking hate him

Attached: 1484913051737.jpg (209x233, 9K)

really in a latin country?
do jews own the media there?
too bad about that kid,all niggers should be shot.

Reddit isn't a thing in Spain, we have forocoches, a web older than Sup Forums with obese virgins and the same reddit tier mob mentality

Luckily spain is only a transition country for niggers, they end up going north all the time, or staying at south spain which was doomed before the immigration crisis anyway

We do not have right wing tv channels here in Spain. They are all of them lefties in more or less grade. The only exceptions are 13tv, owned by the church, and intereconomia, and this one can't be watched in all Spain.

More evidence that the Spanish are better than the Portuguese nation of manlets.

Attached: McCann.jpg (682x1024, 174K)

El Niño no sufrirá el desempleo, el hombre negro lo salvo del pp

half-hearted kek

let's hear the (((media))) complain how raycissszm towards the nigra was the motive

Attached: abo_mechanic.jpg (705x396, 34K)