Was christ really a pacifist?

Was christ really a pacifist?

Attached: F218BBD1-CD30-490A-97B3-585CC9E23543.jpg (806x1279, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 10&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reading the bible for the first time and I've read the 3 first gospels and it doesn't seem like he was. He was kinda mean actually ;^(

probably just a normal guy. He went apeshit on the money lenders in the temple.

Attached: It's happening.png (426x724, 547K)

He literally beat the fucking shit out of Jewish money lenders in the temple

>protected a cheating whore from her rightful judgement
What do you think?

Christ was God. Is God a pacificst?
There you go, there's the answer to that stupid question.

>Swedish cuck
>Jesus was mean ;^(
>Literal Jesus Christ Swed whats wrong with you?
>May Christ have mercy on your weak nation user, please drop a pair for your beautiful country

Attached: community_image_1411991823.jpg (683x1000, 108K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

lol I can explain that one if you like.
Who ruled the area, the Jews or the Romans?
So since the Romans ruled the area we know that stoning a woman for adultery would have been illegal and God doesn't want us breaking the law.
Basically that shit was a trap by the kikes.
They only saw 2 outcomes.
1) Stone her- then they can report him to the authorities as some kind of fanatic rebel
2) Don't stone her- then they can say he's breaking God's law and being a pussy.
But Jesus was smarter and out-kiked the kikes.
He said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" knowing their guilt would prevent them from doing it.
So basically he said both at the same time. Then they left.
And you need 2 witnesses to stone a bitch so letting her go was in compliance with God's rules and the Romans.

>all he does is go around telling people what they don't want to hear
What an asshole!

Nice analysis! Except that the "he is without sin, let him throw the first stone" story was added to the bible in the 3rd century or so, and wasn't in the original text

VVVʌt/s dhe dēal widh Frænsis “Nεd” Powp ænd Powp Frænsis??

Grēēn Sťrēēt Hōōliganz

Attached: FrancisPopeFrancis.jpg (706x1060, 137K)

Well it's not central to any of Christ's teachings so I could see it being left out like a lot of stuff Christ did.
In fact it kind of causes confusion because now people think Christ abolished the death penalty.
Which is retarded since
1) God never changes his mind about anything.
2) Jesus literally said he was there to fulfil the law not abolish it.
But long haired hippie fake christians will cherry pick to make Jesus a pussy like themselves.

So Jesus was a man that manipulated other people and told them what fits the situation best, so everything goes his way? Does this mean we should treat the Bible as a mere parable?
So the Bible isn't canon?

>God never changes his mind about anything.
mfw

Attached: changemind.png (733x372, 36K)

Jesus "the pacifist" is a proddie meme.

"I bring not peace, but a sword"

Attached: 51c930c0c3e1723d932259019058b939--my-fathers-house-oxen.jpg (564x400, 37K)

That translation is obviously junk.
You'd know this if you read the whole thing.
" For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."
He resisted manipulation.
Personally I take every word of the Bible literally, except where they're saying "yo this is a parable"

No, Jesus wasn't a pacifist. He waged war against the family. He was here to cause a division between White families. He told his followers to hate their family, but love the enemy and turn the cheek.

Attached: PhotoText.jpg (479x479, 107K)

lol are you literally a kike?

>That translation is obviously junk.
I checked some of the other translations, they were mostly "repented" or "relented"

One way or the other, God has changed his mind at least once

Yeah God repents but only ever based on the actions of human beings.
For instance he repents creating humans after the murder spiral kicked off by Cain.
But he never goes "Oh everything's exactly the same but I'm going to do something different because I changed my mind"
It's "I'm going to do something different based on new evidence"

>He resisted manipulation.
By manipulating others? Is this what the son of god is supposed to do?

>Personally I take every word of the Bible literally
>Except this part in which Jesus clearly tricked everyone, like any Aryan male would do

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Eromanga-sensei - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.12_[2017.06.25_16.02.26].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Pretty sure that entire story was added 3rd century, not just the Jesus' quote. Should be removed from the bible entirely quite frankly

He'd pass a fist right through a moneylender's dome, he catch 'em fucking around in the temple.

This. A lot of Christians completely misinterpret these stories because they lack the context of the time.

Who'd he trick? He told them if you feel right about it go ahead and stone her knowing they would feel guilty about trying to kill a woman to get to him.
If they were really just following God's law they'd have stoned her without his consent because they already had more than 2 witnesses.
He processed what they were doing and reacted in the perfect way. No lie was told and no law was broken.

>Yeah God repents but only ever based on the actions of human beings.
Special pleading. "God never changes his mind except when he does"

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

He was pacific not a pacifist, but your burger brain can't process that.

>Jeshua the semitic jew
>Pale skin and blue eyes
Please. Will we one day get rid of the semitic influence ?

>Should be removed from the bible entirely quite frankly
If we had to remove everything of dubious provenance from the bible, we'd only be left with some Pauline epistles (and we can't even be certain Paul wrote them...)

Yes

Attached: DE7599F3-1DEF-4451-8498-9FD57FC3817E.jpg (720x670, 115K)

>no law was broken
>adulterers should be stoned to death
>Jesus protected an adulterer to save his own skin
>no law was broken

Let me put it another way. God creates human beings in good faith. He doesn't expect us to murder each other for example.
It happens once, Cain slays Abel.
God says "Ok Cain no one is going to kill you but you need to get GTFO"
then Cain's descendants use that as legal prescident to kill each other constantly. That's what that weirdly translated Lamech story is about.
After absorbing this new data (Human beings think it's ok to kill each other) God repents making them.
Later, when he goes to kill them he finds Noah and based on the new evidence there goes "ok maybe I'll just kill most of them and start over but from now on, murderers are to be killed by other humans"

Did he tell them to let her go?
He said go ahead and fulfill the law.
They pussed out. After which time there were no witnesses.
he even asked the woman
"Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?"

Exactly. He went in there and literally whipped the people with the money changers in the temple. A pacifist he was not

>some guy from the last couple of decades
>vs 3 major sources from jesus' time
ah the eternal anglo, how foolish you always are

He wouldn't have had long hair, that's for sure

>He said go ahead and fulfill the law.
He said to do it if they are without sin. No man is without sin, except Jesus

Yes, most of the time.

Attached: 1518557771097.jpg (480x540, 45K)

>Violently drives the money-changers from the temple
>"I did not come to bring peace but a sword."
No

Attached: 29949827384.jpg (532x456, 52K)

>Reading the bible for the first time
Read the paragraph that says the messiah will be of the bloodline of king David.
Read the paragraph where it is said that Joseph was of the bloodline of king David.
Now read the paragraphb where it is said that Jesus was a virgin birth.

No king david blood = Not a true messiah

And the law states you need two witnesses.
If there aren't two witnesses Jesus has no reason to stone her.
Plus like I said they had no reason to bring her to him they already had everything they needed, that's how he knew it was a trick.
Nigga's like Sherlock Holmes when it comes to deducing things.

>>vs 3 major sources from jesus' time
Yeah, I bet you haven't read any of those sources for yourself. If you had, you'd know that Josephus, Tacitus and Suetonius didn't actually write a single word about Jesus.

>constantly told his followers not to defend themselves or him
But nah, he totally meant self-defense is great.

>completely misinterpreting that passage
Why do you retards still do this? Im not going to take the time to explain why youre wrong, just read the psrts around that passage anf you can see for yourself.

Well, the Romans later destroyed that temple and the whole city of Jerusalem, erecting "Aelia Capitolina" in it's place and barring jews from entrance, while killing 2 million of their people suppressing their revolts.

Jesus was quite peaceful compared to the gentile romans...

>And the law states you need two witnesses.
Yes and? Nowhere does it say they did not have enough witnesses. If it were just that, Jesus could have asked "Where are the witnesses?" and then stoned her, but no, he protected her.
>that's how he knew it was a trick
So he tricked everyone and saved a sinner to save his own skin? I think you underestimate the Lord.

You know the vast majority of secular historical scholars disagree with you, right? Historically were have confidence he was born, baptized, and crucified. You can believe your fringe theories, but you'll have to do it with a bit of faith.

no

Attached: 1508604319389.png (1482x1012, 555K)

you are not a real person

Attached: 1516715750737.jpg (683x1024, 217K)

I don't get it, what is your point?

Attached: 1499921753431.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

>Jesus could have asked "Where are the witnesses?
He did lol
Also stoning her then would have been a sin, like I said, Roman law was in effect not Jewish law.

False messiah

Actually the reason why is because the Pharisees were literally breaking Torah on several accounts.
1. They brought her to Jesus not a Judge in a court of law
2. They were unrighteous wittnesses, which is also forbidden. The word that is used to mean "unrighteouss" means in Hebrew one with malicious intent.
3. The Pharisees themselves, or one of them had committed adultery with her, hence the only wittnesess were partakers of the crime itself, this is why Jesus called them hypocrites, because they wouldnt just leave lke that unless there were subject to a genuine threat. "We all do wrong" does not work on these people.
4. Since there were no longer any wittneses, nobody could be condemned.
Neither did Jesus even have the legal authority to stone her according to Torah.

Conclusion: Read the Torah

Attached: 1493913943508.jpg (1024x682, 125K)

>He did lol
Could you point me to the verse?
>Also stoning her then would have been a sin, like I said, Roman law was in effect not Jewish law.
Then why didn't he say this? Why did he had to trick everyone? And is the law of man really higher than the law of God?

>Violently drives the money-changers from the temple
Which is stupid. They were just conducting business. Where are you meant to buy sacrifices if not in the temple?
>I did not come to bring peace but a sword
This quote doesn't mean what you think it means. Read the whole chapter. Here, I link it.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 10&version=NIV
He clearly isn't saying "go out and fught" but instead " everyone will hate you for following me, just ignore it and wgen they kill you celebrate because martyrdom is good". Try reading the things you try to quote, you illiterate retard.
>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Attached: 1501562764042.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

Then what was he? If the counter argument is that he was born of a virgin birth and therefore not of the lineage of David, then the entire argument rests on him being born of a virgin.

Then what do you jews say he was? Or are virgin births normal in Judaism?

>Conclusion: Read the Torah

Attached: 1505752461966.png (872x810, 438K)

He was an ordinary Jewish guy

He was either a gnostic prophet or a deceiver of satan or a madman.

Except Mary was of the line of David you ignorant person. Christ had the blood of David through his mother and the hereditary right of kingship through his adopted father.

Learn2exegesis noob.

Nice try, wicked one.

Yes, Joseph was of the bloodline of David. Jesus was adopted into that heir status, just as we were adopted into heir status to the kingdom of heaven in our baptisms (Galatians 4:4-7).

You attempting to lead astray one of God’s children is wicked. It would be better for you to tie a millstone around your neck and throw yourself off a cliff (Matthew 18:6). Repent.

Attached: C29F1A5C-8D26-4BA1-8650-23AC029AA8DD.jpg (275x183, 17K)

>Mary was of the line of David
Says nowhere in the bible
>but the catholic tradition
Sure, and the book of pinocchio also says that when you lie your nose becomes bigger, but you still haven't become to look like a jew

>Jesus was adopted
He must be a legit bloodline of king David to be the messiah.

>Eurocuck that commits adultery with some beast and blemishes his family name

I did already.
"Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?"
That's why he didn't stone her. He wasn't a witness.

There are two ways to become King in Israelite culture: blood or adoption. Adoption is a huge theme in Christianity. You don’t have to hurt anymore. Being angry with God hurts. Repent and come back into his love and guidance.

They were thieves and cheats. He rightly drove them out with a whip.

When the Emperors of Rome converted they could make war, individuals are not allowed to make war.

Bloodline means blood line
Seed of king David means seed of king David

Jesus wasn't adopted, he became incarnate.

Yes it does. There are two geneologies in Matthew. One for Joseph and the other for Mary.

I had no idea jesus was nordic

>One for Joseph and the other for Mary.
Both are for Joseph, it's just that he contradicts himself, like happens oftenly in the bible because it's a bunch of demiurge lies.

>jesus knocks over tables
>killing is ok goys

St. John of Chrysostom Doctor of the Roman Catholic Church
>“I came not to bring peace but a sword.” How then did He enjoin them to pronounce peace on entering into each house? And again, how did the angels say, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace? Luke 2:14 And how came all the prophets too to publish it for good tidings? Because this more than anything is peace, when the diseased is cut off, when the mutinous is removed. For thus it is possible for Heaven to be united to earth. Since the physician too in this way preserves the rest of the body, when he amputates the incurable part; and the general, when he has brought to a separation them that were agreed in mischief. Thus it came to pass also in the case of that famous tower; for their evil peace Genesis 11:7-8 was ended by their good discord, and peace made thereby. Thus Paul also divided them that were conspiring against him. Acts 23:6-7 And in Naboth's case that agreement was at the same time more grievous than any war. 1 Kings xxi For concord is not in every case a good thing, since even robbers agree together.

Attached: b44384.jpg (1200x790, 166K)

>God, perfected in the human form, is a Jewish man
>jews are not "G'ds chosen people"

How do christians reconcile with that?

And I mean, gentile christians.

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Galatians 3:29

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

I'm only seeing jews in the last two pictures...

Attached: a6e06b06d89659484a0816ce7d1c93d8a9ae37be8b0eb9dd2a0c61e92480879f.jpg (2504x1670, 629K)

>read the Torah or you are a cuck
>He wasn't a witness
>Which means there is no witness at all
That's not how it works. Also the sentence “Now go and sin no more.” implies a sin in the first place.

Attached: 1502393911793.png (252x224, 20K)

Why would he contradict himself? That is a silly excuse. If he was "making it up" then he would have just made it up. What you don't understand is that the geneologies were all known and posted in the Jewish world. No one ever questioned Jesus' claim to being the Messiah on the grounds of not being the correct bloodline because they had access to his geneologies and could look them up any time they wanted.

You are wrong.

The problem is that Jesus isn't the christ as I just proved.

Al Andalus approacheth.

Attached: 1421015101561.png (601x589, 331K)

>Gnostic
Opinion discarded

>No one ever questioned
Jesus is one of the most questioned and contested persons of the ancient world

Simple, you pity the Jews for not recognizing their own savior. It's only really a problem for hardcore christian antisemites, because they have to deny the whole Jewish nature of their religion.

>I will believe my lies because your truth incomodates me

Its because the cult of niceness has infiltrated Christianity.

Christ was not about being nice. He was about what was necessary for salvation.

Attached: jesus cleansing the temple.jpg (1280x869, 552K)

Jesus didn't stone the woman because he was coming to forgive, and not condemn. From his POV if we were gonna stone people for adultery than almost everyone had to be stoned because they had all committed adultery (lustful thoughts of another woman). They were trying to selectively apply the law.

>believes in the existence of the supernatural
t. brainlet

>had access to his geneologies and could look them up any time they wanted.

Yeah, except the genealogies are made up of course, which is why they contradict each other.

All fedoras and LARPagans are spiritual Talmudist kikes because they are anti-Christ.

Christ is coming, and His wrath and glory is mighty and righteous. Repent.

Attached: satan's race.jpg (1892x1049, 517K)

Rodrigo Borgia sounds like a proper Roman Emperor, so at least he doesn't sound very jewish.

And yet, none of his contemporaries ever questioned his blood claim. Because they knew he had a blood claim because they had the geneologies right in front of them out in public.

You've lost, m8

So jews are God's chosen people and I should regret that they don't want to be "chosen" by rejecting their king? And if I'm concerned over such thigns, I'm an anti-semite?

Attached: nice owl there rabbi eh priest.jpg (2048x1152, 409K)

You're not just a spiritual kike, you're a literal one. Take a picture of your nose and post it.

Attached: gnosticism.png (1220x890, 177K)