How do I become cool like Mr. Kaji...

how do I become cool like Mr. Kaji, so cool that I can look both scruffy and very smooth while wearing the same old blue shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Japsv0eD44A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear the same thing all the time and never wash it, I have found that this works

Pick up drunk chicks at the airbase. Bonus points if you get shot.

Have sex with drunken sluts and spend time planting watermelons and flirting with an underage boy with daddy issues.

reason why kaji could pick up and fuck drunken chicks at the airbase is that he was so cool, at least partly, so I got to address that issue first

practice on boys first

What about actual whistleblowing? Do you start by revealing a very small, insignificant zionist plot and just work your way up? Maybe incriminate someone who's selling bootleg ash from Birkenau?

well it's pretty hard to tell from a FUCKING DRAWING, but he was supposed to be handsome, so he gets a free pass on everything else

You are already very cool, user.

Do you think that Shinji relieves himself using Asuka's dirty socks and panties back when they resided together?

Do you think Asuka knows but doesn't mention a thing since it's an acknowledgement of her desirability and feminity?

>implying asuka wouldn't lick the cum

I'd imagine her doing something similar when he's away.

Her ego would get in the way for anything like that to happen.

She literally chose to get choked instead of let Shinji in.

Raise watermelons

displace manure using a shovel for the said watermelons

also raise clit

You aren't implying she was being willing to be choked? Those are some very strong implications, user.

I can't believe you made the same thread twice today. Have you no shame at all?

>Have you no shame at all?
none whatsoever

Do you think Asuka is jealous that Shinji of all people can get the Kaji dick and she can never?

obviously

Rejection turns her on so I'm sure she's fine.

Shinji is a more cute girl (male) than Asuka, who would have thought?

So she's Lalatina/Darkness from Knosuba.

I'm sure she'd look good in that outfit, or a red version of it.

how did you get to that (wrong) conclusion?

From her whole interaction with Kaji. I may have misread the signals.

pick up a second language
youtube.com/watch?v=Japsv0eD44A

Die

she wanted his dick like crazy to validate herself and her mature girl act, being rejected (one again, first was her mother) made her feel bad with herself it seemed to me

"A very serious allergic reaction to LCL is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: violent outbursts, syncope, hallucination, severe nausea, trouble breathing, involuntary hand movement, increased sexual instinct or suicidal episodes."

I never thought about it that way, you're right.

>literally no doujins of them

Sounds like NERV is like working for Aperture Science.

get a girlfriend, then get cucked by a 14 year old boy. Also grow some melons in your back yard.