My Girlfriend was just saying 'imagine if someone shot Trump', and her faggot friends were like 'I wish they would...

My Girlfriend was just saying 'imagine if someone shot Trump', and her faggot friends were like 'I wish they would, hehe'.
>'Hehe someone should just kill all the Trump supporters too'
>Be me listening to this shit
>Realise that agreeing with a scenario that promotes murder is barbarism
>Realise that they are so brainwashed that they don't even see killing Trump is killing a person
>Decide to test their morality/hypocrisy and prove to myself that they are just parroting Insta shit
>Say...
Well it would be funny if someone killed all the Jews
>They all freak out
>I say 'sorry I thought it was ok to want to kill people based on arbitrary classifications
>Listen to ten minutes of 'you can't say you want to kill someone just because of their beliefs'

No-one sees the link between that and wanting to kill the Republican supporters of America.

These were all senior academics and PhD students.

Seig Heil 1488

Attached: giphy.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's us or them. Someone has to die.

100%

reality to them is a movie they have playing in their heads. they're brainwashed.

That feel when you have a left wing gf and all her mates are left wing.

That feel when all women are fucking retarded.

My Gf is Finnish so isn't 100% 'open borders/free shit', but anything pushed hard enough by the media (hating Trump, thinking 'Corbyn is cool', liking the fucking kike mutant Meghan Markle) and she laps it up. Women are retards who have replaced 1000's of years of patriarchal authority with 'whatever cosmo/insta says is true'.

Luckily they have no guns and are "academic" women.

I am going to plant a right wing timebomb in my bitch's fucking womb and she can just deal with it.

things rgar never happened

Damn op. U gotta be a chad dude, my ex gfs friends were all lefties. Literally crying when trump won and I just kept telling them "REGISTERED REPUBLICAN SINCE 2011 BABY" i would also throw rocks at them and call them junkie sluts when i would get drunk and I would sing to them in the car if they were with me, i would sing "DONALD TRUMP THATS MY BOY! (DRUM BEAT) AND HE'S GOT HAIR LIKE DRACO MALFOY" i also bought a maga hat and i would wear it and i would post shit to them on my social media such as a.picture of me in the hat saying "THE WALL JUST GOT 10FT HIGHER BABY"

For the record they are all Hispanic sluts and we're in los Angeles. U have to be a chad and they will stfu

PhDs in bullshit. Anybody can get a degree in buulshit. Only the truly spineless believe it's meaningful

As someone who agrees with most everything on /pol but was born Jewish this is the shit that fucks me up. Because yall will straight kill me regardless of the fact that Im on your fucking side otherwise.
And anyone who says- not the based ones- that is not the way genocide works.

Just happened but I have no way of proving it so whatever

109 forced deportations, the problem is antisemitism ?

Liberal types are too far gone and intoxicated by their egos and strangers to reality and will never see the wrong in what they see and do.

Found one of the pics

Yeah im le 54% goblino but who cares i get to act belligerent with no consequence and they can't say shit to me because I'm brown and handsome

Attached: received_10209766242608770.jpg (720x1280, 133K)

You are my hero user. Wish I was Chad. Seems like fun.

Attached: 1519470400658.jpg (413x395, 21K)

>For the record they are all Hispanic sluts and we're in los Angeles.
Latinas become submissive pretty quick if you just show them you don't give a fuck, they still want men who are men, machismo doesn't mean you're a nazi to them

U can be a chad too. We are all chad, just hit the gym and stop smoking weed.

Attached: 4.jpg (610x610, 120K)

i believe you lad. I have academic friends and it’s easy to trip them up.

My girlfriend gave me a big speech on how men shouldnt judge women on their sex partners and then dumped me when she found out i fucked her friend first week of freshman year. Women are fucking stupid.

shut up larper

Attached: 4chinz.jpg (795x600, 139K)

cheers m8y.

I tipped the FBI off anonymously cos this girl I know from uni was saying someone should go and assassinate trump.

She had to deleted her profile lol

well done bong. trump is a good goy.

You kids are such fucking losers. Nice story about your girlfriend lmao. The offchance a social retard like you managed to get a girlfriend, this is your girlfriend lmao. Some fatty. The best you pleb losers could ever get.

Attached: GeneCombination.png (683x619, 348K)

>be British
>everyone is talking about Trump
>everything is about America
>bring up something British or more local
>they don't know anything and turn conversation back toward America

Sick of this shit. I saw an art exhibit for my local college and it was all referencing American issues. Fucking yankee occupation.

Here's your (you). Don't spend it all on bubble gum.

I was with a librul mate, don't want to scare you, but rarely does it work in the long run. She seemed to understand my point of view and even agree with me at times, but the moment we were done she went back to parroting that retarded leftist agenda with her friends. Just because that was the politically correct thing to do and because that's what the society at large expected from her. I don't think you can really "redpill" women, lad I don't even know whether women are capable of understanding politics beyond gibs me dats at all.

What’s it like being a soy boy communist pos? You spend your weekends taking screenshots from trump supports then pretend to be them. Do you wish your testosterone wasn’t stolen from you by your tranny mother? That she didn’t dress you up on school days in skimpy dresses and force you to conform? The real question is, if a fagget such as yourself with with no testosterone is HIV positive, can you still transmit? I’d assume not given your no function genitals due to being mutilated by your mentally deranged single coal burning mother.

Attached: image.jpg (728x249, 157K)

fake jews

I enjoyed a lot of 'Anyone who protests Trump but didn't protest Saudi Crown Prince is a vapid twat just in it for the day out/selfies', last week

Trust me the sun has set on any chance I had. Maybe I will be luckier or smarter in the next life, if there is such a thing.

Sometimes I lay awake in bed at night thinking about that. It really does seem like there will be no reconciliation at this point one way or the other. Scary shit man.

Attached: Battle Weary Soldier.jpg (500x353, 59K)

bahaha this faggot thinks hes chad when he could even get his own women and to settle for trashy fat latin women. Remember when you and your frat bros tried to make Dad bod a thing.

what a cuck.

the jewish brainwash stuff is legit

LMAO wat? That's actually me u fucken autism major.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 78K)

>Senior Academics
>meaning anything in 2018
I found your problem

I have a PhD and teach but don't have a permanent contract and want to fucking kill myself every time I speak to my colleagues.

>wow haha lmao. Lmao that's funny

Timestamp or it didn’t happen you fucking larp.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x721, 322K)

I'm le 54% goblin tho lol and latin pussy is WET

Attached: Snapchat-110779872.jpg (720x1280, 278K)

>american occupation

Thats a leftist occupation, they only talk about him because they hate him and they dont want a uk trump. I doubt the art exhibit was praising trump. Its even worse here. I did a paper on carl ichan and my professor made me stay after class and gave me a lecture on spreading propaganda just because ichan was sympathetic to trump. Trumps name was not mentioned at all in my paper. Bitch still gave me an A though for some reason.

Your imaginary gf has some cool friends that I agree with

el creaturooooooo

You've had 109 chances. No more.

Using frat as an insult makes no sense, youre just calling him masculine

If I had an imaginary GF, she wouldn't want to kill Trump.

Oh how the tables turn...

Meh, there were Jews that served in the 3rd Reich. Make friends with based people IRL.

I generally make fun of mine, point out how stupid her ideas are, then laugh in her face when she gets mad. You can't just raise your power level out if nowhere only to walk it back immediately afterwards. That shit is soft. If you do, for some unknown reason, want to go all out you have to continuously double down.

That must have been so hard for you. you can talk about it here. You are in a safe space now.

I guess that's an insult if you're a lefty.

>he never responds
well spotted user.
you've been promoted to scout tier 8

Youre a boot licker son and you enable the worst of your enemies. Its not your fault. Its because your daddy was a republiklan. I bet youve really convinced yourself youre 46% white.

Attached: spic.jpg (500x627, 134K)

Here jew go

Attached: 20180311_105836.jpg (4160x3120, 3.03M)

you need to redpill you bitch STAT

*your

Wrong, this shit has compromised even the hard sciences.

54% my dude I've taken a DNA test lmao

reminder that these are you peers fagtard, who you come to brag to. Wow. You really impressed them. You sure excited their autism.

Attached: mexboy.jpg (500x246, 43K)

I have fucking tried, man. I managed to redpill her about Refugees (as did the news in Finland/Sweden) pretty well in 2014/15, but the anti-Trump media push from July 2015-present was too big to fight against.

youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA

Prepare your angus

Attached: antifa.png (500x305, 78K)

but you look nothing like the picture you first posted
You're the 56% meme

It’s true, they will say or believe anything that raises their status. The problem is appearing respectable in their eyes to program them with our ideas.

When objective truth and respect for the history of our forbears is seen as lame and the Kardashians pushing out ugly nigger children is the height of pop culture then the battle will be hard won.

Physical domination is one factor that will earn respect without a great deal of effort (in relation to the centuries long cultural subversion we’re up against), and it works on a visceral level that won’t easily be framed to look uncool.

>hit the weights lads, dispense the red pills by force

Yeah, all their insults are practicality compliments these days. I get called a frat boy a lot by leftists on my campus even though im not into the greek system. I guess its a backhanded way of calling you a rapist.

Things I have achieved:
She knows niggers are violent
She knows that immigrants are detrimental the the finances of a nation
She knows that illegals are not automatically worthy of entry, or deserve, or have earned

She is however still reddit-tier normie dumb about Trump, and doesn't even want to hear about how the Jews orchestrate everything she knows to be bad. ###Halp

El goblino....

fpbp

Attached: 1518493364685.jpg (499x499, 105K)

I've no problem morally killing all these brainwashed fools, if you're not able to see things for what they're by the day of the rope, you cannot continue.

Nodding at all of this, Ausbro

This, women want to know what to think from a position of authority.
Only way to keep it long term is long term washing.

Attached: 1514092671534-pol.jpg (894x506, 99K)

Its not your fault your brainwashed. I bet you live by the border.

Attached: whites.png (1752x674, 422K)

Be like Roy Cohen then
Call Jews kikes to their faces and work with the goyim to subvert the Jews

I don't need to impress anyone im just saying be a chad and the world is your oyster.Probably bad lighting here, same shirt n all . for the record i took the 1st pic 2 yrs ago

Attached: Snapchat-1776305864.jpg (720x1280, 308K)

Frats are for losers who cant make friends without their parents money lmao. Did you even go to Uni? 2018, imagine thinking Frats are still respected. American pie happened 19 years ago buddy.

>handsome
Literally el goblino

Bruh, everyone around me wants to kill trump. I can't tell if their joking or just crazy. I feel trapped between Trudeau the cuck and the wild lefties

Attached: Pepezyklon.png (323x156, 25K)

thats so crazy it just might work. thanks for the inspiration

Attached: 1391067971313.png (1680x1050, 323K)

Jews arn't going to be genocided in the modern era. Israel exists now, so the worst that happens is that they get deported. In fact, for most of Jewish history that's what happened they got expelled and forced to find another society.

you guys are fucked in the head dating someone like that

not all women are like that, these girls most likely chose you because you are easy targets for their bullshit

best of luck

Attached: F1685A71-18A1-4919-862F-41CB002ED381.jpg (500x756, 92K)

Dude you are begging for attention from men, I feel sorry for you. You are not the first brown person Ive seen do this on pol. Very sad. They hate you. They hate your family. Seek help. Narcissistic sociopathy.

Dump her for supporting murdering whole classes of citizens like Nazis did

Goblin King?

U are an negative person. Quit the drugs and hit the gym bro u will feel much better as soon as 2 weeks from now. Hate & negativity comes from pain in the heart, who hurt you user?

Attached: 1520308627220.jpg (603x1024, 193K)

Well, you're a pussy because you didn't tell them to nut up and get to it, instead you tried to be some snarky faggot.

flouride doesnt care if you have letters next to your name

Attached: a facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

They're so cloistered and sheltered in their ivory towers and urban jungles that they've likely never even met an open right winger, conservative, or even establishment republican, let alone discussed politics at length man to man. We are a cartoon to them; a caricature. They actually think the KKK has huge activity in red states and that we're all toothless fatasses who bang our cousins. Of course it's stupid and wrong, but they don't know what they don't know.

GAS THE BIKES AND RACE CAR NOW

I have a sexy white gf mate, my life is great. Also Im not a boot licking faggot so its safe to say my self esteem is higher than yours. Imagine posting your face on Sup Forums and attaching yourself to nazi propoganda. Clearly you have no career or intention of a future.

There are people who say everyone is insane nowdays, I used to dismiss this as bullshit but everyday I agree more with it.

>Imb4 better than newfag status

Your girlf friend has swallowed anti white jew media user im sorry she will cheat on you if you dont fix her asap

>>Realise that agreeing with a scenario that promotes murder is barbarism
>>Realise that they are so brainwashed that they don't even see killing Trump is killing a person
OP you're a concernfag
Beware or you'll soon turn into a SJW

Literally a different person from the Snapchat. Gtfo

You only think that because you date liberals.

Lmao waaat. I think you're taking shitposting on a lazy sunday way too seriously hahaha. Why do i give a shit who sees my face? When you work for yourself you'll realize that the opinions of ppl who don't put food in your mouth are worth dick. XD