ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attached: rzew0pare3401.jpg (1249x1506, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgpNdbnHLw
washingtonexaminer.com/survey-majority-of-democrats-want-to-ban-semi-automatics-half-want-to-ban-all-guns/article/2650543
dailywire.com/news/8255/report-concealed-carry-permit-holders-are-most-law-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good. let’s accelerate this shit. I want a war

Attached: Lanza man.jpg (306x423, 33K)

>Boom bam bom!
>A nigger just broke into your home
>He has a gun
>He's banging on your locked bedroom door
>God comes down from earth and tells you he will give you either lube, a butter knife, or a gun

Which would a liberal pick?

Attached: 1518892227251.png (579x368, 196K)

you can come and try kike

Attached: 1430445862486.jpg (600x610, 35K)

Why can't they just move to Australia or the UK? Why do they insist on being in a country where guns are protected by the constitution?

Let them come then.

Wait, the NRA killed people?

Leftists are totalitarians. They hate that there are people they don't control.

It's not about guns.
It's a desire to dispossess and humiliate conservatives because they hate them.

Kinda sounds like modern women desu

168 in 5 years is actually pretty good.

>2 in 4 of those attacks were committed by muslims
How faggot gun-banners fail to grasp that their logic can be applied to Muslims eludes me.

an end to systemic racism and a scholarship for each of this 8 kids

>we're not coming for your guns, stop being paranoid!
>stop being a stupid redneck, we're not coming for your guns
>we're not coming for your guns, all we want is common sense gun legislation
>we're coming for your guns

How shocking. Molon labia, faggots.

Attached: image.png (500x694, 176K)

1 was a white terrorist, too. So 3/5 were terrorist attacks. The other 2 were psychopaths.

>29.4 kids killed per year
>holy shit let's ban all guns, this will work, we will walk up to your house and seize your guns and this will work
how delusional and stupid is the left

Attached: boner.jpg (580x435, 234K)

You should have pointed that out at the beginning. I guarantee they would take their propaganda down or they would say "not a real muslim"

He's scared to just say "we are coming for your guns" because people will say "no you're not, fuck you" So he tosses in the NRA as a shadowy faceless adversary to direct the threat away from the audience and adds the qualifier "if you hurt people" to further insulate himself from potential outrage. Make no mistake, "we are coming for your guns" is the message. Everything else is just a coward using weasel words.

wow, less than a thousand dead.
what percentage is that of 320,000,000?
get the fuck out of here.
sage.

>we dont want to take away guns, we just want gun control
>we are coming for your guns

Geez make up your minds

Fuck you

Attached: 1518945680577.jpg (1004x1166, 156K)

Good Goy's and Jews can't force race mixing on your community if it is still armed in a big way. That is why they still show fear when they talk about Pro Whites. Remember that the next time a Democrat wants your vote, your money or your opinion.

>Goy's
Goyim*

Attached: 1519457499364.png (442x516, 9K)

>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital
>get killed

Attached: 279435698.jpg (720x720, 85K)

Casually leaving out small fire arms.

Demagoguery. It's not them who hurt people.

This. It's called risk assessment and risk management. How many children have died in the last five years from auto accidents, drowning, choking, poisoning, pneumonia? Q. Why are their deaths less important? A. the media and their masters.

Don't worry we have Donald "take guns first" Trump in the White House to fight them.

So...lube.

You obviously know nothing about america. We stop at McDonalds before we go to the hospital.

meanwhile pools have claimed 10,000 lives in that time

Umm... with what?

>tfw you have to tip mcdonalds drive thru lady for expediting your order because of the trip to the hospital
>tfw she makes you recite the pledge of allegiance before handing you your order

People don't see the scale of things. 165 dead in 5 years is nothing. There are more people that die daily of other different causes. Media manipulation relies on this ignorance.

Do nigger deaths really count

Mostly niggers and downies, so you can use a multiplier of 0.01 to count how many white lives have been lost.

About 32k a year last I checked, nearly 66% suicides though.

How many niggers have killed people since Sandy Hooks? Less than 200?

Hurry up and fucking come for them already.

Attached: 112254353533562.jpg (564x423, 28K)

why the caveat "if you hurt people"?

The real message is in the graphic.

Good thing the NRA didn't hurt anyone or kill anyone. Next.

It has never been about the deaths. If someone genuinely cares about deaths, they look up the number one cause of death and they address it.
Gun related deaths aren't even near the top 100 causes of death.
Obesity kills more children than guns, yet obesity is celebrated.

It's easy to say that the anti-gun people are just stupid, that they're just being manipulated by the media, but this is pushed by a lot of smart people and the media isn't getting the narrative out of nowhere. You can guarantee that there are very smart people in power who know these things, but they go along with their anti-gun propaganda anyway. Their real agenda is the disarmament of their political enemies. It has absolutely never been about the deaths.

should add deaths from hospital related infections ... ~750,000

sandy hook didnt happen

Attached: 2d0cd41970042d41d75d7f78039e5862.png (44x49, 6K)

So pic related?

Attached: Liberals explained.png (2516x188, 55K)

Would love to see how well it turns out sending people door to door to confiscate firearms.

Attached: 1465180068600.jpg (900x675, 68K)

>tfw woozy from blood loss so you slur a word
>tfw she shoots you again for failing to comply
>tfw you have to tip her again for the bullet

>the NRA is going around shooting up our schools
Kek'd

Whoah, bruh. I never knew. DAMN YOU NRA!

>can't tip her because a jew cut off the tip of your cock

Imagine you're a school shooter with the intent of killing as many people as possible. Do you go to the school where you know the staff are armed & will protect their students? Or do you go to the gun free zone where you will face no resistance? Removing guns may reduce gun crime, but it wont reduce violent crime overall. We've seen that with Australia & their mandatory buy back. Violent crime rates were not affected. In that case; it makes most sense to allow people to keep their right to self preservation against both foreign and domestic threat given to them by the second ammendment, since there is no discernable benefit from doing the contrary - regardless of anyone's feelings on the matter. Criminals do not listen to the law in the first place. A gun ban would simply disarm the law abiding citizens, and leave the criminals armed. Not exactly a recipe for succes. The CDC estimates that anywhere between 500,000 and 3,000,000 lives are saved each year in the U.S from proper, legal use of a gun. Comparitively ~30,000 lives are lost through improper use of a gun. The second figure includes suicides by firearm - which accounts for around half of those lives lost. The argument "A good guy with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun" is a perfectly reasonable argument. Given you supposedly trust the police to stop bad guys with guns. I think "A good guy with a gun" is a fair description of police. However; citizens who carry will have a much shorter response time to a crime than police would after a call to their station and the travel time to the destination.

Easy bro

Please, I wish a nigga would.
MOLON LABE!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgpNdbnHLw

Goddamn that kid looks jewish

Wtf i hate shooting kids now

Ok

Attached: IMG_6767.jpg (900x600, 128K)

I miss my hog

>again, the NRA has never sold a gun

Who has the NRA hurt? WTF? This dumb schmuck got to bone Kimberly Guilfoyle for years too? Sad!

Come try to take my gun, you will be leaving in a body bag.

>less than 200 people in 5 years
Is this actually supposed to be a shocking number? That's pretty frigging great if you ask me. 150 rounds were fired in Florida and only 17 people died. I don't think guns are the dead eye killing machines these people think they are.

Attached: 1520339846510m.jpg (1024x959, 108K)

Funny that 2 of the 4 (one half) of the shooting she named were done by MUZZIES

hmm....really makes you....just.....
...Damn.....really makes me think..........damn.......................

How many have been killed by illegals during that same time period?

Attached: 1491468176860.jpg (988x720, 91K)

Do you notice the harder they push for gun control the more people start asking about the JQ? Hmmmm...

You are NOT getting our guns.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, you fucking thieves.

Tbf, it is a lobbying source for those that do.

HEY GUYS I AM SURELY NOT A SLIMY POLITICIAN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

ELECT ME!

Attached: 17630075_10155294629993117_8983547803578967293_n.jpg (929x929, 52K)

Attached: 1338592698671.png (500x374, 188K)

E-fucking-nough. I'm a libertarian and I always knew in the back of mind that these people were manipulating the masses by using our sense of morality. I just kept lying to myself.

SO...Sup Forums...i'm ready for the "redpill".

when they come to take muh guns, theres gonna be blood

Yeah, your dog's

Big false flag soon, I saw it in the tea leaves.

What does NRA has to do with anything?

Why do you think all modern women are leftists?

This. There's been a civil war going on in Syria for 7 years now. 7 years ago the government had tanks and jets and even chemical weapons, while civilians were only allowed to own hunting rifles. How do these liberal tards think the U.S. government will fare any better against a civilian insurrection?

please come and try to take them. we could use another rash of ruby ridges and wacos to redpill the normies.

the lube

What are you going to use to take them away with fugg :----DDDD would be a shame if they were to use threats backed up with guns :-------DDDDDDDD

>hurr stupid conservatives no one is trying to take your guns
>WTF DO YOU NEED GUNS FOR RACISTS, HAND THEM OVER
kk, how about I hand over the bullets instead, hope you can catch them at 1000ft/s+

Im glad the dems are finally coming out and just admitting they want a total gun ban. Since most do
>washingtonexaminer.com/survey-majority-of-democrats-want-to-ban-semi-automatics-half-want-to-ban-all-guns/article/2650543

>insane people are logical

Based retard

Remind this idiot of the 26,000 killed by automobiles and 15,000 kids killed by swimming pools over that time period.
>ban assault swimming pools!!

And ccw holders commit the least amount of crime. At a lesser rate than police officers
dailywire.com/news/8255/report-concealed-carry-permit-holders-are-most-law-aaron-bandler

>150 people is an unspeakable outrage worthy of untold billions of dollars and almost certainly more than another 150 dead
Meanwhile medical malpractice which is a considerably easier problem to solve because it's entirely non-partisan kills over 350,000 Americans a year. Of course when you bring up the later people shrug it off as if it's something that only happens to other people because damn near everyone in this country is fucking retarded.

Black on black violence has produced more deaths. It’s time to lock them up.

I don't care if you come for them I'll kill you all.

Come and try faggot.

>mfw Kimberly Guilfoyle was actually married to this faggot

Attached: 1505051260796.jpg (540x515, 16K)

Gavin Newsom is a piece of shit. I lived in SF when he was mayor. That fuck was a rich party boy bartender who weasled his way into office through his parents' connections and made SF shittier. he is doing this in a bid to become governor and Commiefornians will fall for it.

Niggers

None of the above, even using lube would be robbing the negro of his rightful revenge against the white oppressors, so the libshit would cherish each shot of pain with an ecstatic shreek and tears of pain and joy in his eyes.

>none of the shootings done by NRA members
>it’s da NRA’s fault!

Attached: 5879D6A4-875F-4174-A2BE-2AB874868556.png (645x729, 68K)

This. We can't fix society by voting or arguments. These people have to be purged.

If this retard attempts to grab the little amount of guns I head I will not be afraid to blow off any officer's head attempting to take them. God fucking damn I hate this state, New California Republic when already fuck sake.

My 9 year old just asked me to watch a “guns explained with cats” video on YouTube. Video by, itsalexclark.Youtube is pushing communism on kids, I’m pissed. This is fucked up, I’m really pissed.

brb turning in my gun that has never killed kids

liberals dont believe in God and so he dont believe in libtards

This. Idk why people aren't blaming the left for the eradication of our culture and social fabrics. Ethics are dead, morality is gone. Instead we dismiss the shooter, defend cops who don't respond, and shill children to push our gun grabbing agenda. And by we I mean America tolerating the lefts bullshit.