Kurds call for total war in europe against turks

Kurdish activists call for a total war against turks in europe as revenge for afrin. They claim they will start their fight against turks on Monday night and attack turkish mosques, stores, embassies, cafés and also buildings of political parties such as CDU and SPD.
They also claim they will have support from the Antifa and other anarchistic and left-extremist groups.

fight4afrin.noblogs.org/if-afrin-falls-it-will-have-been-too-late/

Here is also a direct threat to germany

nuceciwan.org/de/2018/03/10/apoistische-jugendinitiative-den-krieg-in-afrin-am-12-3-2018-auf-europas-strassen-tragen/
Tomorrow will be a interesting day.

Attached: kurds.gif (613x313, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHHitXxH-us
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-piccadilly-station-reopens-after-14397052
youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

youtube.com/watch?v=kHHitXxH-us

Total war?
Half war would be more than enough

Not so based when they also destroy the entire city. They are lefties after all.

Good, waiting for the Ankara lead mosque near my place to burn down quickly.

Attached: 1502920523396.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Hmmmmmm, who could be behind this post???
Türkisch erkannt!!!

Attached: IMG_6746.jpg (465x349, 42K)

Support.

Attached: 1519105520622.jpg (853x937, 168K)

Hello iki

Nazis would support the Turks over anyone else.

This is a fact.

strasbourg ? we should let the shitskins kill each other and dividing them as much as possible

This is retarded though because it will give more ammo to the media. They will blame the white native populations and push their agendas more.

shitskins gonna shitskin. Best case scenario sees both turks and kurds wiped out

ACCELERATE

FASTER, FASTER!

Attached: 0f8458483c0b640a0a76a62026c66b83a5f71f0dd423719217526b13e64c6f6c.jpg (750x725, 86K)

They call them Asians in Europe.
We call them white.

Attached: white people.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

There are already mosks being targeted. Fun

at least someone will

Attached: shrok.gif (376x362, 75K)

yeah boiiiii. lets go, soon we will all get jew'd and then we will be like "wtf man how did we even get a civil war :DDDD" then we move on to "HAHA we are like syria but is ok, we are fighting so witewimen wont get starred in pron with a nigger XDDDD" people dont realize they are going to let the normies escalate the internet fight. Now you thought it was hard to show people, with an open mind and some iq, the true problems. They are gonna show the internet world as if its the real world, people are schizophrenic, and the ones that are not are called schizophrenic

I hope they burn Germoney to the ground.

this

This

Who cares? Big cities are mostly full of rapefugees and leftists. They're basically destroying themselves.

The Kurds were making a fuss in Manchester today. Bit of a nuisance but anyone anti-Turk is worth nodding respectfully in the direction of.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-piccadilly-station-reopens-after-14397052

Let's see:
>Kurds and far-left destroy cuckservatives, socdems and anything turk-related
>people alienate themselves to a more right-wing position
>revolutionary party from the right appears
>promise order and to battle increasing foreign and far-left violence
>they grow as people become increasingly affected by all this
>meanwhile turks get fucked, moderates too
>"refugees welcome" people get fucked because they have to choose a front, they'll probably go with soft-leftists and moderates
>they get targeted by kurds and far-left
>they flee to more right-wing views or become silent
>either way, a party of order can become so big to start gaining territory and representation
>Generation Identity becomes large
>Huge demonstrations and marches with new patriots

>somehow this isn't a good scenario
Fuck the status quo. Join or die I say.

Would be fun to watch from where I am. But I'm afraid nothing too big will happen.

These Kurds are European problem, you have been feeding them and it's gonna back fire the moment you stop the monetary aid. They are loosing in middle east and they'll blame you for not giving them more money/weapons.

Please take a look at recent history of Afghanistan.

this

You mean just in Germany or all over Europe?

I don't mind, let the sand people remove each other

Attached: le fuk.jpg (429x375, 23K)

Who cares if they are leftwing or rightwing.

Attached: 1489257406093.jpg (500x370, 84K)

If only that would become reality

Attached: venom feel.jpg (800x600, 161K)

>A few rustled Kuridsh diaspora and burnout twenty-somethings will throw a bottle or two throw a kebab shop

Is this supposed to be a happening or something? Everybody knows all the Kurdish muscle is in the middle east already fighting. They're heavily outnumbered in Western Europe

SUPPORT

Attached: 698891_1.jpg (630x630, 114K)

MEH THEY WILL DESTROY GERMANY SEEMS LIKE A WIN WIN SCENARIO

Attached: preuzimanje (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

We can only hope.

This is exactly what they wanted. Have to barbaric groups fight each other in a foreign country to pit its natives against each other.

East, West, you have always been divided.

Turks and Kurds aren't native to Europe.

Native German here
>inb4 I need proof
I approve of the destruction of this country.

gonna need some proof, Mahmud

Kurds = Indo Europeans
Turks= mix of every fucking people from the balkans to north africa and mongolia/korea to the caucasus and back

both have european elements bro, how much is the question.

This.

WHITER

Attached: 1520657570810.png (1273x958, 55K)

I never implied that. The natives of Europe, "Whites", will be pitted against each other. As we see it coming about. SJW liberals vs Nationalists. You see these groups supporting these aliens in Europe to continue to cause strife and subvert those willing to go along with the continued narrative that anyone else who speaks out against this barbaric behavior is a very bad person. Thus dividing the native population for easier control.

But don't take my word for it, I'm just a red man.

Oh noooo not the Turks. They are our greatest ally we must defend them at any cost.

>kurds kill turks
>turks kill kurds
>german police finishes off the survivors
da kann man nur heil sagen

Wtf, I support Antifa now?

Shut up, Ali. You're supposed to embrace being a German Nu-Native.

shame on you
kurds are more of men than you ever was

Godspeed and good luck. This will be an interesting happening.

Why are people supporting the Kurds so much? They aren't any better than Turks. The biggest difference is one is a Muslim and the other a Commie.

You should ask that from Reddit

Majority of Kurds are muslims

Muslims killing Muslims. Who could have guessed this would happen. haha. And to think it could have all been avoided by keeping scumbag subhumans out of Europe.

Good for the Kurds. Fucking turk scum should be gassed

how about we make a war on every non-europan/muslim?

They will start at monday night at 00:00. This is in 2 hour 50 min.

The leftists will be on their side and they will turn European cities into battlezones they claim.

Well the parties did sign an agreement to stop antisemitism

They're both muslim, but where Turks are Turkic/Mongol and thus eastish asianish in nature, Kurds are semite.

>Indo European
That applies to their language and means nothing. They're disgusting roaches who are anything but European.

Attached: day-of-the-shoe.jpg (752x1063, 182K)

hoping for happenings in europe, it's getting boring lately.

Attached: 1502528875062.jpg (600x600, 309K)

Like these happenings ever happen.

CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN

>muh based kurds
literally a bunch of commie muslims

VERY

I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Turkey now. I want to see this semitic communist terrorists get what they deserve.

I'm rooting for both.

and this is how it begins

my body is ready
Bring it on

youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU

lebanese style civil-war in europe when?

Attached: wf.png (483x546, 547K)

>Antifa attacking Turkish led mosques and government buildings

Wtf, I love Antifa now

That's some λD chess.

YES YES YES

Attached: 1517378390710.jpg (1280x1280, 426K)

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE EUROFAGS

Attached: fullmetaljacket.jpg (319x284, 13K)

>Europeans
>war face
Pick one