America

>america
>300 million lardasses
>all speak a bastardized form of english

>italy
>each village has its own language and dialect developed over hundreds of years

why are americans so culturally underdeveloped?

Attached: IMG_6522.png (1200x1490, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=22&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s
youtu.be/oAiHqOgEaEM
youtu.be/BRXcpBIteEM
youtu.be/_PPLo0teIKw
youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dialects_of_the_English_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That happens in America too people from the alabama speak different then people from new york or california

>italy
>60 million greaseballs
>all speak a bastardized form of latin

why are italians so culturally underdeveloped?

italy is the poop prairie dogging out of europe's ass

HA HA HA! What retards. "Hey, we don't need to communicate with anybody outside our tiny little shithole village!"

Are you really expecting a European to understand that? They can't grasp much outside of their nanny state existence, so the concept of dialects developing elsewhere in the world is lost on them.

>ameriniggers don't realize their country has an italian's name in it

Pathetic.

Attached: italymuttt.png (599x438, 166K)

kys toothpaste
>in all fields

>actually comparing a slightly different accent of english with tongues that aren't often even part of the same linguistic family

Attached: 1514295504614.png (403x334, 100K)

Italians are niggers who need gangs and violence to succeed.

why are you third worlders so clueless?

Attached: 1518531053482.png (4592x3196, 1.28M)

Like clockwork.

Can't say I feel satisfied with explaining why italy is the most important country in european history to an amerishit though seeing as how you guys aren't white, european or even human.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>we all speak the same language but he's calling us mutts
Nice unified country you have, Mario.

Attached: 1503073598534.png (744x650, 184K)

>we all speak the same language but he's calling us mutts
exactly lol, you speak the same tongue as niggers, your ancestors

Attached: amerimutt.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

Attached: 1518265883714.jpg (1536x1152, 318K)

because they havn't been around for thousands of years, we're effectively the oldest civilization, along with greeks, in europe

>posts racially homogeneous nations
>forgets the USA is like 40% nonwhite now
k

>netherlands
>all speak the language of a foreign country

And we are destroying it because muh multiculturalism Sad, really fucking sad

>steal everything from Greece
>not niggers
Sorry meatball, Italy has done nothing. Chinks invented all of your food.

100% nonwhite you mean

Attached: amerishits.png (1280x763, 493K)

>amerishit education

Tell me more about how we all looked like vikings before tarantino projected his cuck fantasy with moors onto his audiences.

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

>not understanding how isolation/language of leadership relative to population+time = language evolution
>implying language evolution isn't slowing down drastically due to language standardization + profusion of broadcasting

k

Attached: 1484695899549.jpg (576x960, 53K)

>amerishit education

Attached: AMERISHARTS WILL NEVER BE EUROPEAN.jpg (1981x1039, 729K)

Do the younger generations prefer speaking Italian or their local dialects/languages?

Don't waste your time on mutts

Attached: americancocksuckers.gif (1106x518, 160K)

>that feel when bantering with people from the town 10km away over how exactly are things supposed to be pronounced in your obscure dialect

Attached: 1460853491887.jpg (304x305, 38K)

All of those traditional languages will be mostly washed away in your lifetime by the tide of globalization. People will have to move out of their villages and to the cities to be economically viable. Mass media will enforce norms, as it has in america. Regional dialects can still be heard among people in their 70’s, but people in my generation all talk with a standard midwestern accent taught to us by television. Your great grandchildren will speak some bastardized English-Italian-Swahili pidgin. Do not weep, it’s the future you chose.

Attached: D81DEE5B-57A1-4008-85F7-72922485A348.jpg (400x400, 68K)

Dialect, but this la not the issue.
Pur birth rate is low and we have imported a million of africans in 20 the past 20 years

Poor Americans. Able to keep the same language over 50 states with 320 million people. Also sucks, having a successful economy not reliant on olive oil exports.

>implying
So Italy didn't steal from the Greeks? Also, remind me about all those great Italian philosophers. Oh wait, you're just violent niggers who steal from hard working people.

Hungary has 1,48 what is this ship map?

Give me an example of a ”language” natively spoken in Italy that is not part of the same linguistic family as the rest

I see. Well the best bet is that the West turns so shitty that they move on to other countries and nations.

>speak different
Yes, slightly different accents, with very slightly different vocabulary. Not even remotely comparable.

There are no dialects in the USA. The closest thing you'll get is slight variations in vocabulary, but that's not a dialect.
How can you even be so ignorant about your own country?

>bastardized form of latin
wrong

>muh chinks invented pasta
it was independently invented in china and italy around the same time, when marco polo brought back noodles from china a similar form of pasta already existed in italy

it's been some time since i was there, but ~10 years ago urban kids would speak italian but with a local accent (except for n*poletani), and rural kids are about 50/50 local dialect or strongly accented italian

Lombard and Sicilian, first is part of the Gallo-Romance continuum(which includes Occitan for instance), the second is part of the Italo-Dalmatian continuum. Not even mentioning Sardinians which is even more divergent and has its own Romance branch.

>Oh wait, you're just violent niggers who steal from hard working people.

Keep projecting your pathetic fantasies onto us, mongrel. You are pathetic. Italy sent you all garbage sicilians and southerners since they were illiterate and were of no use to us, and now all you know about italians stems from that.

Attached: muttmadd.png (776x1200, 152K)

All of those languages you mentioned are Romance

that's because you are too braindead to learn more than one tongue, you are negroids after all

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=22&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s

so are Spanish and standard Italian, are they the same tongue then?

>not Germanic/white
good

Attached: 1509028976563.jpg (275x275, 14K)

Can't say I expected a mart sharting subhuman to be literate.

Maybe when your nigger admixture drops below 50 percent you'll understand how retarded you sound when you say that italians, the people upon which all of western civilization is founded, are not white people.

Attached: mutthurtt.png (1152x874, 88K)

>ignores the other part of my post
I'm lily white. Let's see what you look like. I usually can't tell the difference between an Italian and a Muslim. Same skin color and hair.

>There are no dialects in the USA. The closest thing you'll get is slight variations in vocabulary, but that's not a dialect.
That's not even remotely true. Compare the phonology of a rural West Virginian to that of a Mainer, and then compare the grammar as well (most notably the verbs).

Who here is writing in English? Ah yes (You) spaghetti nigger. You know my langauge because your cucked boot hasn't been relevant since 100ad.

>thinks muslim is an ethnic term

I can't even talk to you anymore, you're a nigger for sure. Should have known right after I saw you were from greater israel I guess.

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

2018-1776=242

No, Greece invented democracy and philosophy. Stop stealing, Jamal I mean Pasquale.

Attached: amerishitsays.jpg (255x258, 19K)

ok so if I was a greek you wouldn't hate me but you have such a hate boner towards italians you go out of your way to call them niggers even though they're arguably whiter than greeks. Good point mongrel.

I don't know who started the meme that northern italians are somehow not still southern european/Mediterranean

don't see how that goes against my point that you are too braindead to go beyond a pidgin tier tongue like the negrified english you speak

> There are no dialects in the USA.
Wikipedia disagrees. Where else should I look for info?

Whiter than americans that's for sure.

Attached: amerimuttdna.jpg (1079x1179, 398K)

>he thinks white people are Muslims
Go help mama make the ravioli.

>religion changes your race

Attached: BRAINLET.jpg (645x729, 49K)

What? Not having to learn another language in the worlds melting pot, cucked?

Nigger behavior dummy. The mafia is no different than the crips.

"White" american means anglo saxon or germanic. We're talking about people that are english/scottish/german, protestant and live in middle America. In the USA italians and greeks are in their own category. They're not considered white, but that doesn't make them black.

That really depends on what you mean by mediterranean, the regions in the north are landlocked so geographically they aren't mediterranean...
If you mean culturally it also depends, if you identify "mediterranean" culture as having good weather, using olive oil, being lazy and poor then no, there's nothing mediterranean about the north

they're both langue de si, everything barring Romanian is in or has been up until recently in a dialect continuum so splitting up Romance into strict families is pretty arbitrary

No but they are part of the same linguistic family. Please don’t use terminology you are not familiar with. Linguistic family/language family = Indo-European, Uralic, Semitic etc. Then there are subcategories within each such as Romance, Germanic, Slavic.

not cucked, just reducing the rest of the world down to your pathetic level and being proud of it as if speaking the same language as niggers is something to be proud of

niggers aren't intelligent enough to run massive organized crime networks

>Blacks aren't actually good at fighting. That's a meme
>Italians are violent and can fight because of African DNA

Sup Forums's double-think: exhibit 1

>Italians aren't white
>Whites built the greatest ancient civilization--namely the Roman Empire

Sup Forums's double-think: exhibit 2

Attached: italiansarentwhite.png (600x308, 306K)

Yes because these
youtu.be/oAiHqOgEaEM
youtu.be/BRXcpBIteEM
Sound like these
youtu.be/_PPLo0teIKw
youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI
And many more

Your white card is revoked when you join the religion of piss.

point remains that the linguistic variability in Italy is big enough that different tongues can be considered "languages" altogether, which makes perfect sense since they developed parallel to standard Italian and aren't dialects of it

Norther Italian Separatist created the meme themselves

Your white card is revoked when you're born in the nation of mongrels

Attached: amerimutt test.png (1615x787, 173K)

>Modern Italians built the Roman Empire
you're retarded.

Attached: memeball 1.png (500x508, 153K)

I'm just using my eyes. People from Venice technically don't even touch the Mediterranean sea, but just look at them.

Religion is a part of culture which stems ultimately from race. Think harder. Also how dark are you?

lmao if I can easily understand them as a non native speaker that should tell you about how you have absolutely no clue about what linguistic diversity actually means

Attached: 1491691573315.jpg (350x262, 16K)

I mean the whole concept of "dialects" as sort of degenerated variants of standard languages/idealized variants of a language is pretty outdated. So without that conception the line between language/dialect is essentially just playing around with words as there isn't a standardized way of figuring it even in relation to intelligibility

>literal roman rape baby

How does it feel knowing the only hot british girls are half italian?

Attached: kaya.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Yes but linguistic diversity in Italy is nowhere near that great that we need to discuss linguistic families when all are prototypically Romance originating in different types of Vulgar Latin.

>crime network
You mean a gang that picks on innocent people? Niggers are great at that, just like Italians.

Why are Euros so gay? Asking for a friend.

you are just getting autistic about the terminology to avoid my point, it's pretty clear what I meant

Tfw all our dialects got lost for a very large part

Attached: Dialekten2.png (1776x1433, 3.98M)

>amerinigger is unaware of the fact that the mafia only kills you if you're involved with them

Your media's right. Tarantino fucked you guys up.

Because of the whole melting pot thing.

Also we have regional dialects too...everyone does haha

>Compare the phonology
>compare the grammar as well
Those two being a little different doesn't mean they're dialects.
People from different regions of Italy speaking their local dialects often won't understand each other at all, unless they've traveled extensively and have an interest in languages/linguistics.

I'm assuming you're referring to en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dialects_of_the_English_language
Look at the wikipedia page, click on the links, and you'll see most are actually accents, not dialects, and while some of them are classified as dialects that is disputable.
There are also quite a few mongrel languages on that list (cajun, hawaiian, chicano """english""" etc), which aren't dialects either.
The only real dialect there is ebonics.

shame with Low German honestly, don't know how it went from the lingua franca of the North Sea/Baltic trade to being made nearly extinct by standard High German

There are still certain parts of the deep south here in the US that italians cannot go to, they will be killed. The KKK also killed italians.

>he thinks I'm British
Imeacht go fánach ort féin is ar do chnapán miúlach

Attached: éirewave.jpg (3401x2128, 1.47M)

>italians can fight
Someones never heard of ww2

>germnigger

Even worse.

Attached: germansareniggers.png (1300x1650, 712K)

>>actually comparing a slightly different accent of English with tongues that aren't often even part of the same linguistic family
This fag has never been to Baton Rouge Louisiana or Lancaster PA and herd the French Creole and Pennsylvania Dutch spoken in the US. Both languages are unique to the US.

OP Must be a nigger with an Italian accent.

>The KKK also killed italians.

this unironically sounds like Roman Catholic propaganda

>person with 30% italian ancestry goes there
>gets killed

You're retarded, snownigger.

Attached: roman.jpg (1500x1125, 282K)

Naples and everything south is filled with 3rd world tier areas. Was surprised senpai. Thought the entire country wild be like Northern Italy.

No I do get your point and agree that Italy is very diverse when it comes to language. As a linguistics major I just dislike it when people try to make it seem more unique and exotic using incorrect terminology.

Doesn't matter if you're from the north of italy. Put a german man and an italian side by side, these are not the same race of people. I refuse to believe it.

So because we have black people who speak English, we should create another language? By 2050 it will we will probably speak splanglish. I hear little mexican kids say a sentence in both. Completely mixed. As if they comienzar en Espanol luego termina in English. This is probably our future.