/esg/ Ethnostate General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>Where will it be located?
In the Pacific North West, the movement has been planned for more than a decade and we're trying to put it into affect finally while the country still has a head on its shoulders. It's no longer up for debate.

>When should I make the move?
ASAP. America is bubbling towards an economic collapse, it'd be much safer to get connected with like minded prepared people instead of being alone. That's the whole point of this thread.

>lol you guys are merely larping, do you actually have any real plan?
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>How do I contact you guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=bky2mkiRMP4

>WAAAH I DON'T LIKE THE FLAG
lol too bad

TL;DR
>Get in contact
>Make the move to your desired area
>Get a job in that area
>Start up roots and make friends and a family
>???
>Profit

northwestfront.org/

recommended listening list
archive.is/XYZCH

Attached: NWF.png (1200x800, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iRbVEMjsjKA
youtu.be/1KBRkzA6HV0
youtu.be/CpT6Su2y_kY
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2015/08/revised-rfn-recommended-listening-list.html
archive.is/XYZCH
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
cnqzu.com/library/Fiction/Harold Covington-A Distant Thunder.pdf
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting information
>Is the NW really full of liberals?
youtu.be/iRbVEMjsjKA
>General info?
youtu.be/1KBRkzA6HV0
>Why that area?
youtu.be/CpT6Su2y_kY
Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Attached: 1505954743166.jpg (1680x1310, 561K)

L A R P
A
R
P

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU

>america
>white
We probably have more whites here than you you guys over there. Fuck off.

>implying ethnostate is even possible when the madnatory genetic heritage tests invalidate 90% of the applicants

Yes, it is the definition of a LARP. Your are pretending to create a white ethnostate in a country full of spics and feral nogs.

What are we supposed to do? Wait until we're slowly outbred and exterminated?

ignore shills desperately jumping into new threads
State religion or secular paganism?

Attached: 1518988341745.jpg (800x800, 130K)

>Shills new thread in other threads
>Cries when people come in and call out its flaws

Attached: 1508798479116.png (550x550, 77K)

Just letting y'all know that when i move their I'm bringing my supreme urban planning and road layout with me

Attached: dutch streets 3.jpg (1266x950, 226K)

Urban Sprawl is a unique american problem that suppresses economic potential and transportation of goods and people. Also, it encourages a lifestyle that is unhealthy for the soul and body of the common man.

Attached: dutch street 2.png (1000x667, 1.34M)

fuck your narrow streets cheese nigger

we'll make cities look like this
any new towns that will be created by the influx of white migrants will be carefully planned as to combat sprawl

Attached: dutch street.jpg (1500x1125, 760K)

this

Attached: Hmm.png (500x500, 24K)

oi Amsterdam actually has the comfiest streets

Clatskanie OR and Vernoinia OR are good places to check out

they are narrow and made of aids and faggotry

That's not Amsterdam,
Amsterdam is a hopeless shithole and we must take inspiration from more rural towns in not only the Netherlands but the rest of Europe

Attached: dutch street 4.jpg (1280x853, 286K)

Radio Free Northwest: Recommended Listening List
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2015/08/revised-rfn-recommended-listening-list.html
archive.is/XYZCH

Attached: NorthWest Front (221).jpg (1024x768, 524K)

Meh, too much work/effort, easier to just die. And I’m half Asian, you crackers never let me get to the top of your totem polls.

Attached: ABE9EF75-6B85-4F3B-B88A-9EA225EAB89C.jpg (255x198, 19K)

look how narrow this kanker is. Who the fuck thought that overcrowded retarded hellholes of urban sprawl like this are good ideas?

Website Links to Download the Northwest Homeland Series Written by H.A. Covington:

The Hill of the Ravens
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

A Distant Thunder
cnqzu.com/library/Fiction/Harold Covington-A Distant Thunder.pdf

A Mighty Fortress
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

The Brigade
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

Freedom's Sons
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

Attached: NorthWest Front (205).jpg (800x473, 396K)

>A WHITE HOMELAND
its called europe

repatriate you fucking weakling. the embarassing circumcised bastard son of 10 european nationalities

Attached: 1519849493300.jpg (209x200, 28K)

>Another "We are going to pretend to plan an ethnostate in America, completely disregarding the supremacy clause" thread.

>its called europe
Europe is undergoing the same program of White genocide that the USA is. Difference being, in a vast major of Europe, Whites can't own firearms or even criticize darkies without being thrown into prison.

State Catholicism, who do think we are? Uneducated wiggers? Only someone who knows little about the Middle Ages (respectively the Brilliant Age) would go paganism instead of Catholicism.

>State religion or secular paganism?
Article III. All residents and citizens of the Republic shall enjoy the right to freedom of religion, which shall include the right to raise children in the religion of family and cultural tradition.

OP, I live in the Northwest. Cascadia Independence Movement has more pull/sway than NWF. Stop larping and find a better hobby.

>Cascadia Independence Movement has more pull/sway than NWF.
Cascadia doesn't care about the existence of the White race. Cascadia thinks that they can vote themselves free of the USA.

>Stop larping and find a better hobby.
You mean "stop fighting for the existence of the White race" right?

>Whites can't own firearms
because european men arent pansies who are afraid of using their hands. less school shootings also. When european kids get bullied they usually fight back rather than kill the whole class and teacher

>because european men arent pansies who are afraid of using their hands.
lmaowut

>less school shootings also.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>When european kids get bullied they usually fight back rather than kill the whole class and teacher
And you get thrown into prison when you defend yourselves or offend the sandniggers on twitter.

I guess we're supposed to embrace the brain washing techniques the kikes use on us and become docile like the modern day german kek

>lmaowut
i'm sorry you can't read

>our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths
dog bites are not caused by dogs too?

>and you get thrown into prison when you defend yourselves
no, this is warped american thinking, when you defend yourself in america you're more than likely ragequitting and killing someone.

i never went to prison for breaking deserving peoples noses and teeth. something the burger will never teach to his wifes son

I have had preliminary plans on developing planned towns like this in Pennsylvania, very expensive and market interest isn't quite there sadly. Most Americans really don't care about this sort of stuff, and neo-urbanism is sort of a meme here

>repatriate white americans to Europe
I don't think there's gonna be enough room for everyone

Attached: 1515269653671.jpg (248x258, 17K)

lmao you're gonna fight the state using your hands??

If this looked less like an Islamic group calling for death to the west I might have cringed less. My god this does nothing for the cause.

You are gonna fight planes&tanks using your (insert rifle)?

I'm stationed in Washington now and it's so infested with libs that I don't know how this shithole would ever be a home for traditional nationalists. But it's pretty damn nice here. Except for the fact that I'm stuck in fucking 2nd ID that never deploys ever.

Attached: 20180208_1514331.jpg (1880x1058, 862K)

bump

No I mean stop larping faggot

>le middle ages
Reddit tier arguments.
You have to go back.

Attached: Degenerates like (you) belong on the cross.png (494x363, 156K)

the Cascadia Independence Movement should stop larping

Attached: nigelF.jpg (800x534, 96K)

bumping this post

You're hired.

Attached: nar-seal.jpg (285x275, 27K)

Yes, easily.

You need to get out into the more rural areas. The libshits appear more numerous than they actually are.

Isn't there an "ethnostate" in South Africa?

How Traditional will that Catholicism be?

Bump

Attached: IMG_4827.jpg (900x1350, 360K)

So you will allow one white faggot to become islamic and convert others around him?

I'm betting it's a nigger ethnostate, but I don't know the exact population % numbers.

Ethnostate is a state made up of 1 specific ethnicity that is focused on protecting and serving those people. Can be white, black, asian, whatever. Japan is an ethnostate.

No.

>implying he won't get taken out back and dealt with

Attached: nzi.png (742x754, 712K)