Memeflags were the single worst thing to happen to Sup Forums

Memeflags were the single worst thing to happen to Sup Forums

Attached: 7A263E5C-6F3A-4587-AF45-FDCAEC8EE5FC.jpg (821x1024, 226K)

memeflags were around years ago, then they brought them back so we wouldn't be able to shit on faggot leftypol leafs all the time
i fuggin hate memeflags
feelsbadman.jpg

Agreed

Yup. The meme flag is the nigger of the Sup Forums flag world. Everyone who hides behind one is a nigger.

I don't know why Hiroshima introduced them again. (((Who))) gave him the bright idea?

Flags were.

I doubt hiro cares, but we need to petition their removal for the betterment of this board

70%+ of the troll threads come from posters under these flags

JIDF flags were the best

>confederate flag is a meme flag
Fuck off yanks the south will rise again

Attached: 7c3f61e9e29360d2e5796258b62473d5--jimmy-nelson-tribal-warrior.jpg (201x251, 14K)

i use a pirate flag cos im living in mexico but im no paco, so i dont want people to drom shit on me just for being here.

Attached: obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg (470x570, 40K)

>help i have to adress arguments instead of just using Sup Forums-tier memery

god being a fucking brainlet must be awful.

Attached: absolutely_degenerate.jpg (184x184, 13K)

politics are very nation oriented, dipshit

source on the original image

Id say geo flags are worse.
>not shopping la creatura face on the American

>the single worst thing to happen to Sup Forums

pajeets, leafs, english teachers, israelis, swedecucks, roaches and other skypes can finally post like normal human beans, I don't think they deserved to be memed every time they posted

There shouldn't be flags at all. It just compels people to use ad hominem

and without 70% of troll threads will just "a fucking LEAF" "La Creatura" or "The Eternal Anglo!" or some other bullshit forced meme.

I've never once posted with a meme flag, but those of you pretending the board is free of shitposting without them are retarded. The board was more stagnant before, now at least the shitposting is somewhat diversified. Not just 70 "A Fucking Leaf" threads every single day.

If you are autisitic and like repitition then you belong on Sup Forums, its perfect for you. Like Sup Forums only repetitive and full of forced memes.

haha britbongs doing the executing.

id only entrust that to an american, they know how to use guns.

Attached: 1520537370385.jpg (665x668, 43K)

>what are filters

Attached: 1512906967640.gif (411x488, 664K)

As if being abused because of your flag is better

There should be state flags for us burgers
No meme flags
And all Israeli flags are automatic mini merchants

Who do we petition? Only fucking cowards who deserve to be necked use meme flags.

Who cares? It's a faggot symbol for faggots who looooove blowing niggers.

filters don't help when the thread is 80% memery, Try to discuss anything in a thread about female teacher fucking her students

NICE
>NICE
NICE
NICE
>NICE
NICE
>NICE
NICE

i already do use filters, I wish I didn't have to

>filtering content because youre ideologically soft and cant use the catalog
sad!

>i dont want people to drom shit on me just for being here.
That's the best reason.

It's a coward's disguise. Be proud of who you are and where you're from.

They brought it on themselves. Canadians are the ones who made everyone hate Canadians. When they put on a meme flag to avoid being called a fucking leaf, all they do is make people hate meme flags so we're back at square one.

You'd be wrong.

They aren't normal human beings, though.

he says whilst using a meme flag

I have noticed that since the meme flags were introduced there has not been one single poster with an Indian flag

Do you know how to write a complete sentence?

Maybe some cases yes, but overall filtering some memeflags and bot keywords has been a blessing

>Canadians are the ones who made everyone hate Canadians.
True dat

This you can guarantee every1PBTID bait thread comes from a meme flag

fuck you leaf, hiding behind a proxy

Very true. Mods will delete this thread though.

Then don't complain about troll threads you retarded fuck
you really are an amerimutt

Attached: 1519303902653.png (742x677, 79K)

Meme flags make a comeback and all the sudden poos and roaches completely disappear. Really oodles the ole noodle.

I wonder what the percentage of memeflags are pajeets in hiding

Attached: pajeet.jpg (607x609, 249K)

this, get rekt filter fags

Wrong, now I know to discard any post from a leaf, swede or strayan. Only wish we could filter based on flag.

>I want my endless flag wankery back.

Nah, you’re wrong.

this tbqh

High. Along with Turks and finally some leads. Also maybe some ruskies

Why the fuck are we all of a sudden a meme. Fuck off pol were the only one left for quality posts

Found the poo/roach

THEY ARE NOT SO BAD WELL SOME OF THEM

>all of a sudden

Attached: 1505357683669.png (662x680, 396K)

>all of a sudden.
>quality posts.
No wonder your country elected Trudeau.

>Memeflags were the single worst thing to happen to Sup Forums
They were intended to be that way. Mods know it only increases shitposting, they want Sup Forums to be Sup Forums

Geographical flags are the problem, not memeflags.

We've always had meme flags.

Attached: DJbrZkoVwAAwi-J.jpg (480x440, 24K)

hey i'm all for introducing flags for all 50 states. most europoors still think the US is homogeneously mutt

Attached: StateFlagsNow.png (231x899, 57K)

>all of a sudden
Right

>just now realized how little I see the Turkish flag these days
Are Turks really that fragile?

But seriously, I never "memed" on a Turk when they posted - in fact I find their insights pretty valuable in cracking the nut that is the politics of Turkey with Erdogan at the helm. I always figured if there were to ever be a ww3, it would be Erdogan that would be the actual instigator, or at the least the one that fucked it up.

The "coup" threads were great

Attached: 1312936331591.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

meme flags and country flags are shit. whats the point of a country flag when you can't even tell who is a german or french anymore? un flag is probably the most accurate at this point if any flags were used.

I just immediately disregard whatever post I see with a meme flag now, fucking pussies being ashamed of their nation arent worth the (You)

>implying a meme flag were not even worse than a leaf

I'd support this.

Agreed

Me too.

Internet was banned in Turkey, thank god.

lol mexinigger

>The "coup" threads were great

ye I hope they'll come back someday

I assume every meme flag is Jewish.

The fact that you are upsed about memeflags signals that you are also one of those who stereotype entire nationalities here too.
Even if the memeflags went away you would still complain about the leafs and whatnot.

>canda flag is a meme flag
Kek

Day of the burger flipper will come
Uma delisioso fag It was weedfags and teachers that elected the fag.
Go back to mlp jerk off to rainbow dash

this desu

That would be counterprodutive for a politics board. WIth geoflags you can atleast know that you are not discussing Bulgarian inside politics with a Mexican or something. The very subject of this board is tied to geographic regions. Better yet there should be an option to disable the flag instead/along with the trollflags.

It's fascinating to think about how brutal white countries collectively were all the way up until the 1950s.

Since then Western countries have done sporadic fucked up shit, but from Ancient Greece up until the 1950s, it's interesting how full on chimp-out mode we all were.

I would be worried if the majority of my country was made up of weedfags and idiotic teachers.
Also it's "Uma delícia".

>be Indian
>make logical argument
>disagree with someone
>agree with someone
>make funny joke
>everyone just responds with poo jokes

Fuck off I'll stick with my meme flag.

Turkey banned Sup Forums just like cuba did in most places.

Your opinion will always be irrelevant
Go rake yourself

As a connoisseur of flag collection, these shit cunts ruined the economy for us. Europe use to be as rare as the DRC, or the Samoa. But now they just fucked our asses sideway. This was only compounded by the fact that I lost my verified US Virgin Isles flag. And that's just complete and total losses for me

Yes, how did we ever go about discussing things without flags before, oh ya we actually had discussions instead of country shitposting.

haistakaa vittu :DDDD

God I hate you newfaggot queers who think Sup Forums was always /bant/.
There should be NO FLAGS.
Moot only put them up as a fuck you to Sup Forums so LEA could track all of you stupid racist fucks easier.
Anyone who doesn't use a meme flag to cover their proxy is a fucking retarded faggot.
Period.

Well, I'm ashamed of being Puerto Rican. Not because of what any of you may say, because I'm still whiter than your mutt babies, but because the island is plagued by a fucking joke of a government that constantly embarrasses itself in public almost daily. I can't possibly be proud of where I'm from, because the people here constantly empower the government loop of shit. Literal bunch of retarded people.

So I use the pirate meme flag because whatever.

Lol get fucked bean boy

>not eating beans
How do you get your protein?

BASED

Were da jew flags anyway,they were so common b4

Agreed. Shitposting loses its appeal when people can't distinguish between the master-memers and a fucking leaf

im angery

angery about flags!!!!!!

We should be able to have no flag. I am a citizen of the world.

Thx for adding Netherlands OP.
Feels relevant

Attached: kettle-war-date-8-october-1784-location-river-scheldt-off-7400423.png (500x516, 82K)

I don't read replies from meme flags

I don't respond to meme flags

I don't even think about meme flaggers anymore. They aren't even worth the thought.

Reminder that pirate is the only acceptable memeflag

Yar har me hearties

>everyone just responds with jokes
Welcome to Sup Forums.
Enjoy your stay.

Poo in loo

This is a political board. Memeflags are way more representative of the poster than country flags. The latter belong to Sup Forums.

Hello!

These meme flags keep talking to me but all I can see is jibberish.