Tokyo Ghoul :Re 145

Will he save the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomthoughtpatterns.tumblr.com/post/145467895391/for-akiras-birthday-this-year-ishida-wrote-a-poem
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=hujw94zBess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why put a shitpost in the OP?

So in the last two pages before the eye on the last page does the noro looking tentacle wrapped around the building turn into that other monster in one page? Or are they connected but both rampaging at once?

It's like he detached into smaller dragons along the way to be honest.

Why doesn't the law of conservation of mass/energy exist in Tokyo Ghoul? Let alone the impossible number of ghouls active.

You're beyond mentally restricted, due to your shpping faggotry.
You don't seem to have any deductive skills, I'm sorry for you.
If you actually think Kaneki revised any of his flaws in chapter 144 of :re, you're heavily mistaken, he merely lamented his choices that he made along the way.
If he really would have faced his flaws, he would've mentioned his mother and his upbringing, the roots of his problems.
But, I'll give it a last try to get through to you

>>I just posted the fucking page here
>Where does it invalidate his love? Him being chained to life by that alone is the point. He'd kill himself if he didn't find love in Touka.

>>My point is that Kaneki is an unreliable narrator and that he's lying to himself to make reality more comfortable for himself.
So he's lying that he loves his wife for no reason? Retarded.
You just answered your own question, Kaneki is lying to himself to create chain to avoid an actively suicidal mindset.

If you actually think Ishida goes out of his way to write poems for his series which ultimately end up having no meaning, then you should think again.

Touka confirmed poison.

This.

The last thread got deleted exactly because of this shit, don't bring it in the new thread.

>If you actually think Kaneki revised any of his flaws in chapter 144 of :re, you're heavily mistaken, he merely lamented his choices that he made along the way.
Dude what, he realises that he was a bitch and then does what needs to be done.

Is this meme manga almost over? Literally nothing is happening and people are wetting themselves because "MUH FORSHADOWING".
When's part 3?

The other user was right and we have yet to see him really act on his choices since he lost his shit but, deleting moralfaggotry out of his brain was a great first step.

>Kaneki is lying to himself to create chain to avoid an actively suicidal mindset.
Or he just loves a girl and knows that without her he has no reason to go on.

Welp. Kaneki became what he truly wanted.

>deleted for indepth discussion
Are you sure it wasnt because of the shitposting and retarded shipping comments?

No, he realizes nothing of value about himself. If he really would've considered change, he would've thought how his indecisiveness led him to ending up in that situation.
He never made a move against Furuta, in fear he will outwit him. Furuta knew that and that's why Kaneki lost.

this argument wasnt even from the last thread

In another 59 chapters

>Or he just loves a girl and knows that without her he has no reason to go on.
Ishida has been implying otherwise.

Not really. He represses his memories one time because his mother beat him and people magically get the impression that he lies 24/7. He didn't even touch his chin in the picture where he said he loved her.

>No, he realizes nothing of value about himself.
>I was wrong on all accounts
>nothing of value
???

He isn't

It got deleted because user pointed out that a poem from awhile ago is much more relevant to the plot now and refers to 'that woman', the one that's currently the driving force behind the death of thousands, as poison?

What chapter is that on the left? I forgot and need some context

But thia fits Rize perfectly, she turned him into a ghoul.

7 days till next chapter, girls!

No, he didn't.

Calm down user

Original or the remake

Dude he calls himself out. He's well aware of fucking it up.

>If you weren't a piece of shit here, here and here you could have a better life

Original

YEAH user, HOW DARE YOU APPRECIATE A NEAT LITTLE DETAIL

Original obviously. Look at the art.

But this poem clearly refers Rize. The poison is her Kagune, her whole identity is poison because of the killing desires and she is her ghoul mother,

I can't believe talkerfags go out of their way to reply to obvious bait. They're triggering you idiots on purpose and you let it happen. If they speed read and can't comprehend detail it's on them, but if you faggots react to it the jokes on you. Fucking hell.

>I was only pretending

Thanks

Why are you yelling?

The first part is obviously about Kaneki and his mother with the mention of a flickering sky and gentle abuse. However the second part could be about fucking anything from Kanou's lab to the Anteiku raid to the current shit going on

>Killed, I killed. have I killed?
>I was losing my grasp on reality
>I started climbing the steel tower
This is definitely about what's happening right now.

>If you actually think Ishida goes out of his way to write poems for his series which ultimately end up having no meaning, then you should think again.
>randomthoughtpatterns.tumblr.com/post/145467895391/for-akiras-birthday-this-year-ishida-wrote-a-poem
>Because I have no legs, no head
I too remember when Akira was beheaded on Rue.

A lot of those poems are vague and stretch meaning to the maximum on purpose, it probably doesn't mean she literally got beheaded or will.

You know I agree with you on Kaneki being an unreliable narrator but there are certain moments where he is 100% trustworthy. And these are his near death experiences.

He always has an inner monologue when he think's he's going to die and during these he's always completely honest with himself. It's been like that when he got tortured by Yamori, almost killed by Arima twice and now when he got beaten by Furuta.

Only in these moments Kaneki was able to look within himself and see what's really there. It'd be complete bullshit if Ishida just keeps wasting entire chapters for Kaneki's inner monologues if they don't actually mean anything.

Are you suggesting we should just skip the whole chapter the next time we get something like this because in the end it's all bullshit anyway?

name a bigger cuck than Ayato Kirishima

protip: you can't

Reminder this is some kind of simulation.

Ui

His waifu Hinami

kaneki wants to see touka because he created a chain to live on through touka its not love

Reminder that Kaneki still hasn't woken up from his coma since the very first chapter.

Did anybody else immediately think that the guy at the computer was supposed to be Ishida and that this was some sort of meta chapter where he talks directly to the reader?

>It's all a video game Hide is playing
>He named the Player character Kaneki
>The "Magicians controlling Dragons" is actually referring this
I...

No, and that's fucking retarded.

>ishida gets absorbed into kaneki
>becomes the tokyo ghoul
sasuga ishida

>that's fucking retarded
Exactly, so it would keep with the tone of the latest chapters. Exactly what you would expect of Ishida.

I immediately thought the guy at the computer was supposed to represent the reader.

>Morrison like moment where Ishida turns to the camera and starts talking about the creation of Kaneki
Dear God please no

Alright im now convinced this is either the end of re or all in his mind as he is laying on the floor.

At least Ishida got us, we don't have a fucking clue of what is going to happen.

All I could hear when reading the chapter: youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

IT'S UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=hujw94zBess

You linked to a comment that was yelling though?

I actually want to punch this manlet faggot in the face.

I wonder what Chibi thinks of this chapter?

Papa Chibi bless

Don't advertise that fag.

How is creating a chain to live on through not love? She is so important to him that he wants to live on exclusively for her. I know it's kinda weird but it's still love.

It's the same shit with Seidou. It's been implied that he's been in love with Akira so he put all the bullshit behind him to live on in order to maintain her happiness. That's why he went to such lengths to get Amon back.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

>implying

本当にあなたが考えさせる

Reminder that this is exactly what Aogiri, Eto, and Arima wanted

Has Ishida given up. This shit can't get any worse right? Even Bleach died more gracefully then this.

WHERE IS THE CHAPTER?

>Because it could've been anyone.
No, it couldn't. That's the entire point.

>Even Bleach died more gracefully then this.

>How is creating a chain to live on through not love?
Because it could've been anyone. Touka just happened to create that chain due to her abandonment issues.
She knew Kaneki would go off again to die.
It can be anyone for Kaneki, as long as he is not alone.
See, in this image Kaneki says he only cares about the ones he can see, but his Ishida implicitly drew this him with his sight completely obstructed. He's not caring about anyone besides himself.

AAAAAA?AAAAAAAAAAAAAA?AAAAAAAAA?AAAAAAAA TOUKA MY NON LETHAL RUN IS RUINED

RC cells don't exist in reality and can't be compared to anything. They're literally magic and are essentially miniature engines in a ghoul's body. Ken has hundreds of thousands of them.

Guys I don't understand. Why isn't the good guy winning and saving the world and there is a happy ending?

>Bleach
>better than anything

WHAT IS UP

You thought that Furuta was Ishida's self insert.
But it was me Kaneki all along

>It can be anyone for Kaneki, as long as he is not alone.
Is that why he tried to kill himself during cochlea although he had Qs and :re and why Touka is the only one coming to mind now? You completely missed his development.

Here once again, Kaneki says he just doesn't want to be alone.

kaneki tells his hide tulpa that hes lonely without him, touka is just another hide to kaneki a way to stop being lonely

He was never alone before Touka made him want to live.

Well I think 4-5 years as a half-ghoul without killing a human is pretty impressive desu
You're not even trying
Have a pity reply

>It can be anyone for Kaneki
>kaneki tells his hide tulpa that hes lonely without him,
Don't you see yourself contradicting? Hide's talk was all about Touka in retrospective anyway.

Anyone else have literally no idea what is going on anymore?

Kaneki's issue here again, he's just lonely.

>Is that why he tried to kill himself
He tried to kill himself because his suppressed memories rose to the surface, along with the abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother.
The reason why Kaneki didn't let himself be killed is because Arima beat him into having an epiphany where he imagined Hide telling him to find a reason to live, Touka is never mentioned.

>It can be anyone for Kaneki
>He tried to kill himself because his suppressed memories rose to the surface, along with the abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother.
Once again you're contradicting yourself.

>Touka is never mentioned.
What is his reason to live right now?

Guys I think Eto might be dead

DELET

>Once again you're contradicting yourself.
How so? It can be anyone for Kaneki who's showing him an excessive amount of affection, with Hide gone he intended to die a martyr to attain love in death.

>>Touka is never mentioned.
>What is his reason to live right now?
Pleas go ahead and show me the page in which Kaneki's imaginary Hide tells him that he should live for Touka.

Oh boy, that Ishida boy it's such a silly memester, droping for months the overall quality of the manga that I looked forward so much during weekends and throwing some of that sick references from this very own work years back even through said references are presented and forced in awkward and nonsensical ways. Ha ha, I'm having a blast Ishida-sensei, you sure got me. I still love him and cannot hate this wild ride. i don't like the execution of his concepts though

His kill count from this rampage more than makes up for those 4-5 years.