I’m white on pol. AMA

As one of the few real white males on pol, AMA. Also, I only will reply to white males who post a photo of their forearm with the current date. Every non white or white female will be ignored. This is the new pol standard on how to keep non-whites out.

Attached: 92812B80-DD33-4033-A860-0B5F1436F1B2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

>pol
>Amerimutts
>White

Post your forearm with the pol tattoo or no reply

your arm looks faggy

carve it in with a knife instead or you're gay

This thread is for whites only. Niggers BTFO

>Dark hair on arm
Nice try, kike. You're not fooling anyone.

Whites only thread

Attached: 43B83228-17D3-4572-8375-D56D4C989250.jpg (736x1105, 119K)

Fuck off glow in the dark CIA nigger.

Attached: fellowkids[1].jpg (900x720, 88K)

>that forearm
you dont look similar like pic related btw

Attached: 1508459118035.jpg (714x835, 57K)

Nigga I'm whiter than you.

If your in Poland no your not white your ruddy which means a ruskie raped grandma

Are there any white people on pol that want to AMA?

>i’m white
show asian girlfriend

White male. 100% white European according to my 23andme results. Several generations of my family tree traced, every single currently traced person was born in England. My girlfriend is black. Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_20180311_185047.jpg (2592x4608, 2.95M)

does she do anal?

Welcome brother. But why do you race mix?

She doesn't want to because my dick is huge. I don't want to hurt her and vaginal sex is great so I'm completely happy with that. Black girls have tight as fuck pussies.

YOU ARE TOO WHITE

Check'd.
Is she a whore?

Because I don't care that much, if I share mutual attraction with someone I'll get with them. I find the obsession with race weird.

They do? Huh, I didn't know that. Still, no buttsex is a deal breaker for me personally

Nope, only slept with a few people before me.

try again

Attached: khan3.jpg (1200x800, 254K)

I've done it a couple of times and it was never enjoyable, nowhere near as good as fucking pussy.

>Black bodyhair
>White
Whatever, Ivan.

>my galfriend is black
C'mon man

Attached: DXndk-mWkAIGVHX.jpg (680x680, 54K)

What?

Our standards are different. I tend to discriminate and exclude people based on race, IQ and other factors. Race primarily because it is a good indicator of IQ and other social traits that are desirable and undesirable in offspring. Race is in fact one of the most powerful predictors.

u mad wyte bois? yeah u mad

Attached: A4Ffd0lCYAEaN5B.jpg (500x667, 33K)

>memeflag
>Canadian
>not retarded

bump

meh, im 1 inch shorter and dont look like a gorilla.

Shut up pooland. Nobody cares about your new cassette player.

Oh don't get me wrong, I do discriminate, but I still give individuals a chance. Other factors can and do override race in a lot of cases.

What factors override race as a predictor?

what is that at the base?
I'm actually bigger too lol.

The BBC myth is completely baseless, and that looks like a dildo. My white dick is massive so I've got nothing to be mad about :)

According to AncestryDNA, 97% white.

Do you have a girlfriend?

Attached: IMG_20180311_210848.jpg (3968x2976, 2.13M)

If they appear nice, humble, friendly, attractive, intelligent, dress well, then I tend not to care what race they are.

>AMA
>pol
>off topic thread

god damn I hate reddit so fucking much. why do you faggots continue to come here and shit up the place?

Faggot

Attached: 8jPcOTM.jpg (577x1024, 59K)

Fair enough. But those are not predictors. Those are things you as an individual learn about a person on after enough interaction.

how does it feel to be WH-TE BOIed?

Attached: 1_00074.png (1138x640, 808K)

Giant penis user here.
Is the BBC thing maybe pure propaganda? because I know I'm not the only White guy with a big one. It's not exactly uncommon and women that sleep around usually confirm that White guys are huge and black guys aren't big.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a Jewish lie to trick women into experimenting only to ruin their value permanently.

No, recently broke up as I want to find a good mother for my children. A right wing Christian (not personally a christcuck myself) because Christians tend to have good homely values and traits. Currently have a bunch of girls in mind and am actively dating to find the best one. What about you white brother?

Someone shoop an adidas track suit on this thing.

I currently don't have a girlfriend, but I'm working on it.
Thing is, I don't need one yet, as I haven't even finished med school yet, I will only try getting one once I am almost through with med school and able to sustain myself and my potential family with my income. Once I reach that state of privilege, I'll set my eyes on some conservative cutie from my local church and gobble her up.

Yeah that’s a good strategy. Especially getting a right wing Christian gf. I find those that grew up without a TV the best. They are not brainwashed by the TV Jews and will usually participate and encourage family activities like board games and stuff.

Christian cuties are almost always right wing, so that's extra good for us.

What is your stance on abortion? I heard that it's illegal in Poland unless the fetus has some sort of deformity/the woman has been raped/etc.

For most of human history small dicks were associated with civilized men while big dicks were associated with uncivilized men. Look at Greek statues, they didn't really have 1 inch dicks they just wanted people to think they did. In the 18th and early 19th century in America the BBC myth was created to demonize black men and make them seem uncivilized. Since the sexual liberation movement a preference for large penises came about. It's easier to pleasure a woman with a large dick, that's all there is to it. The BBC myth already existed and has been perpetuated ever since.

>memeflag
>jew
>oven

Abortion is for subhumans, like niggers. Sex is pleasurable because encouraging procreation is the goal. Any society willing to kill its weakest members, that is to say unborn babies, is a society that will decay and eventually collapse. I think aborting disabled children, where there is no chance of a cure, on the other hand is only OK if those people will never be able to care for themselves.
What is your opinion on abortion?