>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 11
>Ghouts Split in Half
>E Ghouta; Tiger Forces reclaim long-lost Aftris Air Defence Battalion base, pushing on to town of Aftris next
>Mattis warns Syria
>N Hama; RuAf conducts multiple airstrikes on Kafr Zita in response to rebel shelling on SAA positions a few days ago
>After 2 weeks of ground operations the SAA have reclaimed 50% of E Ghouta
>Militants in E Ghouta attack a large civilian convoy attempting to reach humanitarian corridor near Douma, no casualty reports
>E Damascus; Syrian security troops seize large amount of weapons designated for resupplying Ghouta rebels in routine vehicle checkpoint
>Idlib; HTS shelled civilian targets inside the besieged Shiite-majority towns of Fouaa and Kafriyyah, killing 2 and injuring several more
>Turkish FM; Ankara and Baghdad may carry out joint military operation against Iraqi Kurds after the May election in Iraq
>Ankara urges US to stop kurdish militias from moving to Afrin to battle against Turkish Army
>Lavrov; US neo-imperialist ambitions drive interference in other countries' affairs

Prev:

Attached: 1224.png (580x860, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Noor_and_Alaa/status/972814791751405568
youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
economist.com/news/europe/21738386-atlantic-alliance-ill-prepared-deter-russian-aggression-russias-conventional-forces
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-surrounds-jaysh-al-islam-stronghold-in-east-ghouta/
youtube.com/watch?v=fIgm6lxvUfQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: sb_309.jpg (368x348, 15K)

Is the memeflaggot the only one baking?

K O T E L
O
T
E
L

Attached: 1514325948035.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

nice OC OP

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama !!!

What does sg think, in the eventual round 2 of Donbass, if Mariupol gets encircled and taken by Novorussia, how hard would the western media frenzy be?

I think it will easily surpass the one we saw during battle for Aleppo.

Attached: z1963shkqci01.png (1024x401, 212K)

We had Bana during the aleppo siege
Now we have the East Ghouta Bana and she even can read english.

What do you think about her /sg/?
will Erdogan give her a free visa too?

twitter.com/Noor_and_Alaa/status/972814791751405568

Attached: 867845534242.jpg (1120x561, 121K)

S

Attached: deadturk2.png (475x436, 499K)

Explosion. Explosion. Explosion.

Attached: 1494875961503.gif (500x281, 1.33M)

much qter than banana

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
this is getting out of hand

Slava Rossi

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 21.18.10.png (960x717, 698K)

Definitly.
I am probaly going to shitpost on german twitter about how Russia wants to annex the whole Ukraine all the wy to the Dnjepr unless we do something.
Unless Julian is faster than me

Attached: 1504210081417.gif (600x428, 2.3M)

Either that or /sg/ dies (as it should have months ago)

Explain why should that happen

Who is this slut?

Handholdless. Handholdless. Handholdless.

Attached: 33378271.jpg (960x720, 114K)

Won't ever happen. They had their chance in 2014 and Putin decided to pull the plug

yummy

kys, inferior being

Save her turkey.
Assadists stole her food

Attached: 6793454233756.jpg (1079x742, 191K)

Putin could take entire Baltic tomorrow if he wanted, but why bother?

economist.com/news/europe/21738386-atlantic-alliance-ill-prepared-deter-russian-aggression-russias-conventional-forces

I watched black panther 2 times with my gayfriend. We think that its the best movie ever. Thank you America! I love you!

Press S to spit on her grave.

Attached: deadturk3.png (720x1280, 841K)

And they built that Kerch bridge so they don't need a land bridge to Crimea anymore.

Is it true Greece is taking the Tavor as it's new main rifle? If so that is SHAMEFUUL.

Attached: 1510260126384.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

Russia doesn't give a shit about the Baltic states. The build up of their forces is aimed at Ukraine.

Attached: 2016-11-15 18.54.13 1384435995164126742_3114808284.jpg (1080x1000, 74K)

didnt know greece actually had an army desu

megumin is a whore

Attached: megumin.jpg (220x300, 31K)

>if he wanted
He doesnt want. After Ust Luga RF dont need baltic ports

>months

Attached: sad 10.jpg (413x396, 32K)

>amuttica

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 18.34.03.png (1198x656, 152K)

Lithuania especially should be liberated to stop them all killing themselves at such a high rate.

I never saw the point of watching Cape Shit unless you're a comic book fan

Syrian Army surrounds Jaysh Al-Islam stronghold in East Ghouta

Earlier, the Russian military said that militants in Eastern Ghouta are considering letting several dozen of residents leave the area in exchange for free passage, together with their families.

According to media reports, the Syrian army has completely surrounded the major town of Douma, a Damascus suburb in Eastern Ghouta, after advancing from Mesraba to Mudeira.

Advancing Syrian government forces joined troops from near the town of Harasta, splitting the remainder of the eastern Ghouta militant-controlled enclave in two.

On Thursday, according to media reports, the Syrian Arab Army managed to deploy near Douma, while other army units were reportedly advancing further, to Mesraba from Beit Sawa; troops were expected to launch a large-scale attack on the two towns.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-surrounds-jaysh-al-islam-stronghold-in-east-ghouta/

>helo can you tell me the way to tel aviv?

Attached: DYBxXbPV4AA5Ta6.jpg-large.jpg (820x548, 60K)

they are films for children

OMG not this shit again. Can we live without liberation 10 years?
Last week Putin launched 2 electric stations in Kaliningrad so we will cut the electricity ring and all baltic tigers would be absolutelly free. No electricity no cargo no trading.

Well they're certainly not for kids. It's just that I've never heard of the black panther before the movie hype came out.

Muh Europe, Russians are coming..more easier to sell the fear of bad Vlad when the happening is on the same continent.

yes they are all super hero films are for kids, it's as bad as adult women reading YA books

I'm 23, a semi NEET since i graduated out of college, computer science department and went searching for a job here and there, even on the internet for computer work or even English/Arabic translation, but no such luck so far...

I kinda hated K*rbala, too many pilgrimage and too little hygiene and looking after the city.. the people are backwards but nice for the most part. Went to a nice museum with some cool stuff

>as for your family in the south, are they pro or anti iyy-tr*n ?
I don't know what that is. plus i saw them like once in my entire life lol so i'm not sure i'd know

>do you like Saddam?
Eh, he has done some stupid fucking shit. Not to mention his word is the law and he could execute whoever looks at him funny. But Iraq was respected and looked up to among the Arab countries, it was thriving and was Basically the Dubai of it's time. So, i'll give him a pass, 9/11 would gass the K*rds again

Tell you what though, his sons were basically like Joffrey from game of thrones lol

Attached: Saddam Hitler feminists sjw 1520333742189.png (849x1337, 928K)

odrob odrob

Attached: ThisTriggersTheAmerican2.jpg (720x405, 45K)

>be FSA
>hold E. Ghouta for years
>survive because the SAA had other shit to do and just used you for money
>build only ONE defensive line
>get invaded
>get flanked
>lose half of your pocket in a week
>get split the next week

JUST

liberate Lithuania, save Lanka

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 18.40.09.png (1740x794, 216K)

I actually watched Black Panther just so I could have something to talk with this grill who's into capeshit movies.

Attached: bugurpants.png (213x213, 4K)

is that a 120 or a 105

very fast T-I-G-E-R-S moving at HIGH rates of SPEED

Don't be sad, i was joking.

Attached: hug.jpg (782x767, 57K)

obama looks like a fag

Attached: 679456352432.jpg (687x397, 125K)

They should be liberated and turned into non-Lithuanians

Attached: 1469470242277.png (963x683, 583K)

Asshatist are retarded, the conflict is frozen and it will never start again, and the longer it goes on the less of a chance the Russian mercenaries have. Ukraine was a mess, politically militarily, economically, etc. But as time goes on the more organized it becomes, Ukraine now has advanced anti-tank missiles that will render Russian armor useless in a full on war again, and that was the only advantage they had, as Russia cannot use its air power.

he's being safe unlike assad who could kill that child very easily riding the bicycle like that

>But as time goes on the more organized it becomes
lel

Well I suppose you are right. I don't recall watching a capeshit movie that had excessively graphic gore or sex in it

even dark knight films didn't have blood when people got shot

You should write a poem about it. Preferably in a black-covered notebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIgm6lxvUfQ

What's wrong with Mongolia and Kazakhstan?
I've also never understood why Sri Lanka is #1, they don't seem that badly off.

Attached: 1510696365612.jpg (2028x900, 441K)

>But as time goes on the more organized it becomes
>Ukraine keeps losing major ammo depots every few months
kek

The war is frozen. There won't be any attack by Novorussia

But you supported them

>I've also never understood why Sri Lanka is #1
too many an*me fags

no I didn't

Attached: 1514323371070.jpg (750x999, 66K)

DONT TOUCH THA-

Attached: boom.jpg (2048x1187, 134K)

Nice retort, but Ukraine is on track to become more developed than Russia in a few years, it will be like Gerogia. Then Russians will ask how Ukrainians developed so much faster and then realize that their own oligarchs are holding Russia back, then they will revolt as well.

Ukraine is far more corrupt than Russia

>no I didn't
Britain as usuall

Attached: k1-1024x802.jpg (1024x802, 168K)

>Hohol Delusions
Hahahhahahaahahhahahahahah enjoying becoming an indebted shit hole to the EU hahahahhahhahahahaha

yeah, with all that infrastructure and heavy industry in the east they sure have decent developement chances for the close futu.... oh

>but Ukraine is on track to become more developed than Russia in a few years
You must mean 40+ by a "few" years

Attached: Ukrainiannationalists.png (1799x699, 256K)

>I've also never understood why Sri Lanka is #1, they don't seem that badly off.
here in lebanon we stopped hiring sri lankan maids cuz of their high suicide rates. also because of that high suicide rate, when they jump off the balcony and hit some poor fags car, that poor fag is technically in legal terms her murderer.

>Ghouts Split in Half
Feels good

Attached: assad party.jpg (720x960, 93K)

pretty sure the British soldiers are stationed in Estonia anyway I think it's Canada that is in Lithuania.

green busses to idlib ASAP

what are some good podcasts /sg/ listens to?

it doesn't even have to be about syrian war related.

What is a podcast?

We dont listen to podcasts

Attached: 986875r6535.jpg (853x933, 96K)

The War Nerd is pretty good.

Attached: 2016-09-23 00.07.05 1345425381691517927_3114808284.jpg (599x600, 29K)

none. Interested about something? Read about it instead of having some faggot with unknown experience do the work for you

Attached: lain annoyed.jpg (1200x1143, 102K)

Not really a podcast but i usually listen to the Ron Paul liberty reports which come out most days
youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig

Radio Kipinä.

I think now its your problem and should pay for it.

Thats why Maidan started, but it will be better, I say in less than a decade, it will be a Georgia situation. Georgia went through the same experience and are now more develped and have a higher standard of living than Russians, all with help from the US and EU.

>dat pic
If hezb would swap out the 120mm and put a 125mm in it, change the engine into a diesel ICE, slap on a 14.5mm RCWS, and install either ERA blocks/Gilette slat armour/Cage armour/Ball and Chain armour.
>ami reeeeeeing intensifies.

do you think about leaving iraq?
>I kinda hated K*rbala, too many pilgrimage and too little hygiene and looking after the city.. the people are backwards but nice for the most part. Went to a nice museum with some cool stuff
not surprised tbqh, kh*mmies are disgusting, same for n*jaf

>I don't know what that is
ir*n

The only way to make Ukraine prosperous is to have the entire civil service not be Ukrainian, will never happen, poverty forever.

>Thats why Maidan started
Maidan started due to hohols terrorist agents shooting protestors and western NGOs sponsoring a coup
Nothing about the Ukraine coup was legitimate or organic
>but it will be better, I say in less than a decade,
lmao, stay delusional

i am blind so need voice reco to hear like i install for x on Sup Forums

>I say
But theres the problem: nobody cares what you say, "Israeli plane wasnt downed"-faggot

Attached: megumin doubt transparent.png (556x267, 145K)

IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT KNOWS HOW TO DO WAR THUNDER TANK SKINS?

you post png now haha i can't see it m8 but it reads filename for me

Who that qt?

>do you think about leaving iraq?
Nah, i quite like it here.
But i do want to travel to a bucket list i have of countries as tourism

>ir*n
Oh, well i can't tell you for sure, but Ir*n hate isn't uncommon in these parts

Attached: Borg_hitler.jpg (150x199, 7K)

>Muh Georgia
>Muh Georgia
>It will get better I swear
That's been your entire argument since you don't know any fucking knowledge about its mess of an economy and level of corruption and political mess. Stay delusional Hohol cause it ain't going to get better for you
>comparing a tiny Caucasus country that got assfucked by Russians in 08 to a bigger slavshithole with any sort of economy stolen by Donbass and a portion of territory cucked by Russia
Fucking Hohols lmao

Ukraine's recession has already ended, by next year the ecnomoy will be growing by 4% then ot will probably go as high as 8% in a few short years. Meanwhile Russians will keep falling backwards and die of aids.

Rich turk girl who died with her friends in airplane crash in Iran.
kys ir*Qi subhuman.

Attached: netflix.jpg (640x709, 44K)

New Afrin map

Attached: DYB5RPZXcAM-M-L.jpg (1084x1015, 360K)