Chi no Wadachi

What's this part of her plan?

What if this MOMMY is just a future single mother Mari? And Happiness is just Mari's delusions when she killed the cat and incapacitated the cousin?

What if it's actually his mom and they fuck

I think its part of her plan yes. She loves her soon in the loteral oedipal way I think. Why, I dont know.

Best mom

I wonder if that's soft

FUUUUUUck, imagine how amazing she would smell.

What would she smell like?

god i wish that was me

>tfw if I asked my mother to do this she would do it no questions asked

like a mom

Fresh linen and apple blossoms

Why can't you just hug your mom and find out?

I will saycthis. Incest aside she seems like a pretty good mom.

Women tend to have soft skin so yes most likely. Especially since he is laying against her chest. At the very least comfy.

Even with the lips she looks lovely

Bump for best mom

Hot.

They going to fug or not?

She crazy as fuck and this aint a healthy relationship. I dont blame the kid though, but damn this is gonna get heavy in some years.

Well before most people thought there was going to be a bit of incest. Was more of a question of when than if.

There was also guesses about if they were going to fug or she was goibg to rape him or vice versa due to the authors history. However we were all pretty shocked mom ended up actually kissing Sei as it delivered a lot by doing that alone. But id say much later if its going to happen at all.

>authors history
Go on.

TALK

mom or son?

All my friends keep telling me my mom is hot but I don't think so, what should I do

You wouldn't make her cry. Right, user?

Too late, what should I do?

Hug and kiss her a lot more and fall in love with her

Hanging yourself is the best option.

>Hug and kiss her a lot more
S-She's always trying to do this to me

Just give her what she wants. Lots ot anons would kill just to be able to do that to their moms even if it isn't in a sexual way

Bump

What's the next step in her master plan?