What is the best state to live in based on these requirements:

What is the best state to live in based on these requirements:
>Low taxes
>Low mortgage costs
>Software industry
>Lax homeschool and gun laws
>Low minority population
>Nice weather/terrain

Attached: USA Map Only.jpg (1600x1002, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1212875/the-american-midwest-is-quickly-becoming-a-blue-collar-version-of-silicon-valley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Montana is bretty good.

No tech industry as far as i know. But you’re getting everything else for sure.

Yeah well having a job is pretty important

Texas

Attached: 1418300557251.jpg (480x463, 84K)

Montana is full

Get lost. We don't need more Montanans.

What about North Dakota and New England?

where you at in MT user?

Idaho has tech jobs for some reason. All your other requirements are perfect for doing your own private ruby ridge.

>low minority population

Attached: 5DB9975E-0C0C-43D6-90C0-7BCE61F31C2B.jpg (1024x808, 146K)

The four corners UT CO AZ and NM have about as much tech investment as California. With less than half the taxes.

>lax homeschool laws
Planning on fucking your children I see.

I just looked it up and Idaho is the second worst paying state for software engineers

Calgary, AB is relatively good up here in Canada for all of those.

>low taxes
Taxes here in AB are far lower than the rest of Canada.

>low mortgage costs
Don't know shit about that desu but I know a number of young guys who own their own houses so it can't be too bad.

>software industry

>Below are the lists of best software developer cities in Canada with the highest salary.

>Ottawa C$70,709 per year
>Waterloo C$68,116 per year
>Toronto C$65,436 per year
>Calgary C$64,832 per year
>Mississauga C$64,933 per year
>Vancouver C$64,416 per year

We have a surprisingly good tech sector.

>Lax homeschool and gun laws
AB is the most pro homeschooling and pro gun state in the country, and only SK even comes close.

>low minority pop
Here's where we falter a bit. Calgary is getting filled with Asians at a disgusting rate, that said you can live in a commuter town like Cochrane or Airdrie and it's not so bad.

>nice weather/terrain

Our terrain is awesome, we're a short drive from the mountains and have a ton of lakes around for fishing. Weather is shitty but not as horrible as you might think. The cold get's bad sometimes but it's dry and sunny so it doesn't feel so bad despite the atrocious temperatures. basically everybody who comes here get's used to the weather and says the cold isn't actually too bad. It's also broken up in the winter by frequent chinooks from the mountains so it's not like there's just unending freezing cold.

Stay the fuck out of Wyoming and take your damned software industry with you, it does nothing but spread liberalism.

Bump

> have about as much tech investment as California.
False. Not even close lol.

Too bad bud. Capitalism demands efficiency so tech is going to keep growing and replacing jobs.

>he doesn't know about blockchain technology
Only bastion of far right ideas in the tech industry and it will only grow exponentially.

Your best bet is Washington. Won't get great weather but you gotta give up something if you want your safe space. If you're really good at software engineering you could earn over 200k a year.

>False. Not even close lol.
If you count it as a percentage of their total economy boyo then what I said was right. Obviously they wont beat CA in sheer numbers.

I live in Wyoming.

>No Income tax
>Low cost of living, plenty of land
>Cheyenne has super computer, Microsoft, and other Tech industry
> 2 best public schools in nation, solid home school solutions because of the mormons
>Literally no blacks, just some mexicans, white % in the 90s
>the best land/terrain. Spring and summer and amazing. Winters offer snow and other recreational activities, snow melts in about a week because of the huge amount of sunlight.

Come home white man

Attached: itsok.jpg (1262x843, 333K)

> If you count it as a percentage of their total economy boyo then what I said was right.
Nope. Still wrong.

Wait I forgot UT economy is mostly opiates now. Forget UT then.

>Wyoming
Yeah good luck finding a non whale to marry.

Its ok to admit when you're wrong.

Wife is 158 and we have a daughter

One of the midwest cities listed in this article

qz.com/1212875/the-american-midwest-is-quickly-becoming-a-blue-collar-version-of-silicon-valley/

Tennessee outside nashville and memphis is really sweet. Also midwest states like wisconsin are really nice outside main cities

What is up with OP's map that there is a random-as-fuck star on Florence, AL?