Why do white people have such bad taste?

Who can listen to that twangy abomination called country music, and think it's good?

Who drinks white milk as an adult?

Who wears spandex tight jeans and pointy boots and shit?

Who eats fermented fish, that smells so foul, it is banned in airports?

Show me a black "horse person".

I could go on and on....

Attached: th-8.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVYDGhhJMU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit bait.

Negroids can only hold two races in their minds.
Black / Not black
You silly niggers still think it wasn't jews who enslaved you and continually ruins your cultures. Don't get me wrong it's still your fault for being degenerate, but you're neurologically incapable of figuring out how to fix it.

Attached: main-qimg-c68ebe7c730bec453b6f927c2df93a5a-c.jpg (399x443, 70K)

Blacks drink tons of milk in Canada because it has vitamin D added to it. You retards can’t even produce enough vitamin D from sunlight to live through the winter.

> country music is objectively good. it has no niggers involved, it hasn't been kiked out

> who drinks white milk as adults? those who cherish their physical prowess, unlike the weak negro.

> who wears spandex tight jeans and pointy boots and shit? women.

> who eats fermented fish, that smells so foul, its band in airports. asians and jews.

> show me a black horse person
blackhorseperson.jpeg

Fermented fish sounds gross but pic related is worse.
Plus sagging your pants to show your baboon ass off to minitate a punk faggot in prison. Much more stylish than hiking shoes.

Attached: 8172650E-E639-4CBF-B2AF-093319EB13E7.jpg (211x239, 36K)

Attached: 01C0CA51-963A-4C41-8B9F-2990F647AEAC.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Why does pants sagging trigger people so much. Only kids really do that, but I wonder why it is so enraging to people.

>ooga booga nigger rap
Lynch yourself 85iq subhuman.

>proves my point

What kind of animal does not enjoy grape or cherry flavored juice?

Not even white here, but this perma-shitting on whites is getting real fucking old.
OP is a yiddish parasite of the lowest tier and needs to be Zyklon'd.

>Show me a black "horse person".
You have to be intelligent enough to outsmart a horse before you can break one and use it for your purposes. How is life treating you, dumber than a beast, nigger?

>Who wears spandex tight jeans and pointy boots and shit?

Attached: a.jpg (447x559, 83K)

Country is good you just need to listen to old stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=kVYDGhhJMU0

>YES GOYIM
>YOUR CULTURE IS UNCOOL
>ONLY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE GOOD TASTE
>YOUR CULTURE IS BAD
>LOOK AT ALL THE COOL AND DOMINANT BLACK PEOPLE WHO WE TOTALLY DONT PROP UP WHO DON'T SHARE IT

>back to reality
>people who are successful on their own: white people with white culture
>people who need white/jewish help and think they're dominant alpha males who win at life up until the rule of law fucks them over for cheating at the game: black culture

White people objectively have bad taste they are the reason things like VW bugs, mini coopers, and scions exist. They're culture is rednecky Wal-Mart culture.

Country music usually refers to a countrys history and people's culture, which niggers do not have.

Milk tastes good and is a base ingredients for many white dishes.

Different white people have different tastes. Unlike niggers who look all the same.

Don't know about fermented fish, but dried fish goes well with beer.

Training a horse takes skill and patience which niggers lack. They usually abuse animals.

Its an effeminating act.
Men have their shoes tied tight, and trousers properly fastened, giving them maximum agility in any sudden need for physical dominance.
Sagging your pants is signaling submission.

white people don't need to dress like looksmaxxing asian copers, because the pussy comes anyway

That still doesn't explain how it enrages complete strangers?

Those shoes will stomp a hole in your J's.

kek, i'm wearing some shit like this i bought yesterday.

>juice
That’s not juice

Negroids will conquer this world sigh..

I used to work for a mall in a nice suburb. They opened a transit system stop right next to it within walking distance. Immediately all the city niggers start flooding the mall, crime rates go up, mall is losing money because white people stop going to the mall and all that’s left is illegals with their 10 Children running around unsupervised, and niggers bojangling in the halls, food courts, and entrances not really spending money.

Owners of mall decide to start catering to the niggers, and allow more shoe stores, ‘urban wear’ clothing stores, Urban hair salons that Moesha’s goe to for weaves, and tons of those shitty kiosks that sel junk

The mall turns to utter shit, losing tons of money and making the whole area just a run down inner city looking shithole.

Mall owners sell mall and cut their losses. New corporate company that’s in the commercial realeaste business buys it. Invests millions to clean it up and make it nice. But mall niggers keep showing up, and it’s only a matter of time before the millions invested is for nothing.

You know what finally put an end to all this nonsense? They starting playing country music and classic rock in the mall, and Didn’t renew the leases to all the athletic footwear stores.

Niggers and spics virtually vanished over night. Now the mall is clean, nice, crime free, and big name stores, and high end restaurants are signing leases in this mall again. Whites have accepted that it’s a safe place to shop and the surrounding area is starting to get cleaned up again.

Walking shoes are comfortable, practical and look just fine.

Also, that shoes is not meant to look stylish, it’s a hiking shoe purpose built for long treks through nature. Mostly fit people wear them, not obese niggers, or niggers looking to run fast after robbing a store.

>who eats fermented fish
Sw*des, nvm they're fucked in the head anyway

Attached: nigger niglet HUNTED.jpg (512x381, 57K)

Attached: 1452821493479.png (992x994, 278K)

then stop going to wal mart you literal ooking baboon and then youll see real white people who might have the balls to abort you the way your momma should have 16 years ago

White people buy hiking shoes like this because they're the only ones who do based things like hike

Kys

white men in england and ireland wore the coolest clothing over the years with various subcultures, mods, rockers, skinheads, casuals(still a thing today)

what the fuck have mutts ever done other than make pathetic attempts at european image?

Attached: london mods.jpg (800x641, 79K)

Remember Sup Forums if you don’t dress like this you are a degenerate retard according to op

Attached: 34F24CEA-A12F-4DC4-8CD5-E28BB7C3DFAC.jpg (360x225, 36K)

>implying wearing giant chinese air jordan clown shoes with women's leggings is a good look.

Seriously, black fashion has been tail spinning out of control since they got Kanye-kinte to put a dress on.

Attached: jawdins.jpg (750x517, 101K)

Their* you dumb fucking nigger.

White culture is mainstream culture you just don't understand it cause you've been told you're part of it too ever since you were shat out of your gorilla mom's ass. The internet is white culture, computers are white culture, the TV is white culture, Space Travel is white culture, nuclear energy is white culture. Good job inventing hip hop and purple drank I guess you filthy subhuman.

They could just as easily get some north face boots, unless they're poor.

im white and own several pair of the re-released older Jordans, airmax 1’s, I wear them out to bars mostly to flaunt my ‘cultural appropriation’ and to piss off niggers who wear the cheaper versions.

Nearly ever single nigger walks by and looks at my face, then down at my shoes, then back up at me and walks off.

Attached: mag-04WMT-t_CA0-master1050.jpg.cf.jpg (600x400, 19K)

Sage goes where?

Attached: Well he didn't trust the other nigger.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

Jordans look like shit and always have. You shouldn't feel good about wearing spook boots. They're made of the cheapest materials in china and they look like throw up. White men shouldn't wear baboon asses on their feet.

Attached: 23031216_1185322538235297_5109228959956044981_n.jpg (564x443, 44K)

Attached: C7B56B12-677F-49F1-AEAD-C89DCE778EB9.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>hey bruda yur whayt grils are ourz

Attached: 1520255768683s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

>not doing GOMAD

Attached: 1422195505783.jpg (720x960, 97K)

I don’t wear them for fashion, I wear them to piss people off. They’re not even comfortable and I can’t fogure out how anyone could actually play basketball in them.

Modern country music is jew controlled slave shit.

Attached: sumner redstone holdings.gif (1183x3791, 1.45M)

As a society most people probably want their warrior class to be warriors.

Attached: br IQ test.jpg (634x891, 52K)