Idenity Evropa

I've been contemplating on joining a group in the US for a while now. Identity Europa, Trad Workers, or Patriot Front. After seeing this I think I'm leaning more towards Identity Europa. Is anyone here in any these groups?

Attached: IMG_6022.jpg (1600x900, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.intelwire.com/2007/10/patcon-revealed-exclusive-look-inside.html
twitter.com/PatrickCaseyIE/status/972898265581740035
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be an individual. There’s great power in it.

ID: Gey

>Im a directionless young man, so Im thinking about joining a psuedo-cult
I would suggest you take a week off of Sup Forums and politics and really examine whats going on with you

Trad Workers Party is a joke
They are fat and ugly, they look and behave how (((they))) depict "nazis"

I'd be hesitant to join an all-men group.

Be an individual who fights for something greater than himself.

Individualism cant exist without a collective.

Yeah that's what I saw too.

They had a girls in a couple of their other pictures if I remember correctly.

>psuedo-cult
How is it a psuedo-cult when you can leave anytime you want? It's no different than any other political membership organization.
Networks are the only way to actually accomplish political and cultural change, plus you have support if needed.
It's not an all-men group, it's just obviously mostly men.
Don't waste time with any other group. IE is the largest, most professional, and isn't full of felons.

>capitalism can't exist without communism.

That's how you fucking sound right now you shilly scumbag. These movements are controlled opposition.

The best way to be traditional and upstanding isn't to join some fag larp cult; it's to work hard make money have a proper family and propagate values to your children, inspite of the decadent and degenerate society we live in.

Attached: 1446356418248.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>These movements are controlled opposition.
And how is IE controlled opposition? They look great.
>some fag larp cult; it's to work hard make money have a proper family and propagate values to your children, inspite of the decadent and degenerate society we live in.
None of that will matter without changing the cultural and political environment. No man is a island.

>www.GOYBOOK.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215309570637831&id=1392224655

Video of event recorded by a wailing liberal. Pretty fucking hilarious if you ask me.

IE seems alright in my book.

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

what are you black or something?

Lol, the Chad dancing smiling man vs the Virgin wailing hippy trash.

IE is gay and doesn't do anything besides put up posters and occasionally banners. TWP is better but they look like shit. Patriot Front looks promising but only has like 30 members and I've heard it has leadership problems.

League of the South is the best group right now, but you have to live in the South of course.

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 77K)

>doesn't do anything besides put up posters and occasionally banners.
>posts those two things on a post where IE isn't doing either of those.

Attached: (((identitarian))).png (1657x3163, 1.79M)

> Implying any if these lite groups will do anything.

Read Siege motherfucker.

Jews aren't allowed in IE though.

Attached: No Jews.png (812x98, 5K)

Fucking kek

>Siege
>Read a book by some literally who, that works at K mart now

Siege is shit. Read some actual books.

Oh, look, they surrounded that beautiful building with a carpark.

Why the fuck do you people do this? Completely ruins the aesthetic of the building.

you are standing shoulder to shoulder with antifa lol

Attached: Chad IE vs Virgin shitlib.jpg (2200x1242, 367K)

IE is probably the best bet. Great optics, smart leadership, knows how to wage asymmetrical information warfare. They do the most vetting though, so you better make sure you've got your shit together.

TWP looks like shit and does nothing productive or valuable. Patriot Front keeps getting into legal troubles because they do fuck-all for vetting.

Found the FBI plant lol

>be atomized individual
>lose your country to invaders
At least you were not a collectivist!

Attached: Lauren Rose Peterson.png (600x1100, 570K)

Remember to use Discord, I heard it's legit and best. All the cool guys like Atomwaffen are using it!

Attached: READ SIEGE.jpg (750x717, 142K)

Just start going to church bro.

Not exactly "Identity Evropa" but here in Argentina more and more right wing / third position organizations are starting to appear.
Most of them are obviously created and organized by peoples of european descend.

I'm interest in creating groups of common interest to recover some of our old "western traditions".
At some point Argentina went full retard "hurd dur natives peoples of america" and big part of the youth started to larp as "indios" (natives).

literally 56% the group

Attached: 1519053369576.png (1615x787, 173K)

>half breed mutants larping as greco-roman
jesus christ, at least have the decency to larp as your actual ancestors, this "white" shit is getting ridiculous

Attached: 1453859856539.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Our actual ancestors LARPed as Greco-Romans, though. We are meta-LARPing.

I would join the Traditional Workers Party or the League of the South. Identity Europa doesn't do anything but put up stickers and posters and Atomwaffen is full of fucking insane people. Everything else is either too small to matter or is a 1.0 group that's full of older people.

>Identity Europa doesn't do anything but put up stickers and posters
But the post literally just showed something they just did that wasn't that. In fact, it was a large flash demonstration.

Imagine going through life this mentally retarded lmao

TWP and LoS don't do anything either aside from hold rallies that denigrate into public shitfests.

IE used to do public events, but they are increasingly closeted. I doubt they will risk doing more than holding flash mobs for 15 minutes again. TWP/LoS have the balls to stay in the public sphere. I could understand if IE was building an underground network of supporters, but so far I've only seen them boast about stickers and highway banners.

Just don't do anything illegal, don't let yourself be talked into anything illegal, and don't associate with those who do illegal things.
news.intelwire.com/2007/10/patcon-revealed-exclusive-look-inside.html

noice

Attached: 1421317605091.gif (624x525, 25K)

They just did a public event in Nashville.
>TWP/LoS have the balls to stay in the public sphere.
Yes, and they get arrested and look like ass. It accomplishes nothing and stays in the 1.0 ghetto.
>if IE was building an underground network of supporters
It wouldn't be very underground if you knew about.

Attached: Nashville.jpg (960x960, 130K)

Don't you have to be like 100% European to join that group though? You need to do a DNA test and shit like that

>joining groups

How about you just get a hobby and make friends offline.

WE WUZ tier

Looks like they did a flash mob with 15 people for 15 minutes that got exactly zero coverage and only serves to keep their supporters thinking, "hey look, they're doing something!" These things accomplish about as much as 1.0 style events. >le seekrit network

>Idenity Evropa

cringe. it's always the most stupid, brain addled, inbred yokel retards that go for this fucking embarrassing dog shit.

just imagine being such a useless, talent void piece of shit that you have to piggy back off of the accomplishments of others who MIGHT share a race or ethnicity with you in order to hide from the fact that you are, in fact, a total fucking chump.

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

That's James Allsup/Downie, isn't it?

Attached: file.png (46x98, 13K)

Public events are a bad idea, especially after Charlottesville. Your message will never overshadow the sheer spectacle caused by inevitable violent confrontation. Not only that, but said violent confrontation puts you in legal jeopardy. There's nothing to gain from big flashy public displays. The future is underground asymmetric information warfare. Think like a guerilla and fight like one too.

IE was founded by a felon.

There's a thread on Sup Forums about it, isn't there? It sends a message to impressionable young Sup Forumsacks that IE is a group that's got its shit together and knows what it's doing. And unlike 1.0 events, there's literally zero downside to it: no one has lost anything.

>public events are bad goyim
>don't fight for your people goyim
>shitpost online and never challenge the jew goyim

People like you disgust me. For whatever problems the group may have they are out there fighting the good fight. Why would any white man, who is aware of what is going on, speak ill of their fellow travelers?

Attached: ?.gif (452x523, 4K)

Fuck off Jew

I agree that information warfare is important, but we're already doing great in that sphere. The amount of online growth of white nationalism has been massive in the past five years or so. If there is no real world presence, then it is too easy to write off the movement as trolling and obese beta nerds in the basement. Publicity keeps us in the public eye; staying online keeps us preaching to the choir, effectively.

Be an individual that gets picked off one by one by the globalist spicks, niggers and kikes ... Bullshit. Join a group, protect yourself.

>15 people
There's clearly more people than that, and it still beats TWP's turnout in Michigan.
>15 minutes
Is it somehow more significant if you stay there an hour or two?
>that got exactly zero coverage
It's been like 2-3 hours since it happened. It will take time to get more coverage.

Yeah, which is why Damigo stepped down: he didn't want to be a legal liability to the organization, plus he wanted to take time off to start a family. He presumably has a large hand in running things (I'd imagine he's why Mosley was ousted in favor of Casey) and I'm fine with that because he's done nothing but make smart decisions.

In the US? Does such a thing even exist there? I mean the average Amerimutt is just 56% White at most

Attached: 1520130529457.jpg (567x612, 152K)

He wouldn't be allowed to join as far as I know, he's like 20% Pinoy

>For whatever problems the group may have they are out there fighting the good fight.

Yeah, and they're losing. If you want to lose gracefully and romantically, go be a Romney/McCain neocon. Either play to win, or get off the field.

Nationalism isn´t even and ideology, what a new world faggot Peterson is

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

I think by "events" he meant LARPer demonstrations and (((rallies))). Those are glorified honeypots at this point. IE is doing it right. None of their stuff is publicly announced and some of it, the community service stuff for example, isn't even done under the IE banner. Going to CPAC and interfacing with real politicians and political organizations gains a lot more ground than Heimbach and Spencer getting arrested for the 20th time.

Join atomwaffen

Shut the fuck up Abdul.

be a man among men

Any man who is a criminal or felon in this system is a hero in my book. And Damigo was a Marine ... shut up Kike.

They're all in prison though.

how would the people around you will see if you join this type of group in the US ? i am curious

>If there is no real world presence, then it is too easy to write off the movement as trolling and obese beta nerds in the basement

That's what the flash rallies and poster campaigns and banner drops all are for: they're a more feasible, pragmatic approach to IRL activism, focusing on maintaining an IRL presence while staying reasonably invisible.

Controlled opposition? And you based this on what facts? You sound like some paid IDF shill.

What about the drug dealers? Nathan's felony was due to his PTSD after two tours in Iraq. That's hardly the same thing as being a drug dealer.

>identity europa
>in America
WE

Depends where you live. In rural America, not much, but in the cities you would get a lot of shit.

All the more reason to join IE.

>Going to CPAC and interfacing with real politicians and political organizations gains a lot more ground than Heimbach and Spencer getting arrested for the 20th time.

A million times this: infiltrating and co-opting established organizations is a million times easier than building entirely new infrastructure from the ground up. Trumpism did a great job swinging the GOP to the right, and if we push the right buttons in the right places, we can keep that momentum going.

Threads on Sup Forums are preaching to the choir. Doing things with no risk aren't going to bring the kind of reward necessary.
>hey we managed to get 20 people to show up to something. Winning!
It's a flash rally because they're too afraid to draw any heat.
>successful real life activism
>invisible

The GOP is already the default white peoples party. The more the Dems push dreamer bullshit the more white people will flee to the GOP. What you are describing is already happening and I agree it should be accelerated. Hollow out the party and replace the conservatives with reactionaries.
That being said there is no reason to speak poorly of those who are trying to do things like IE which helps build mind share among the masses. As long as they are not goose stepping like it is 1940's they are doing good work

>draw any heat.
And what would be the advantage of pre-announcing it and staying there for two hours? The police and antifa could work together to fuck you over, your people would get arrested and sued, doxxed, and maybe even severely wounded. It adds risk for no added benefit.

I've heard him say he was a member.

Nobody is speaking poorly about IE. It's specifically IE I was referring to, Casey went to CPAC and spoke to real conservative politicians. That's the type of public interfacing that should be done. The Spencer style (((rallies))) should be avoided at all costs. They serve one purpose and one purpose alone at this point: they draw the establishment's ire away from groups like IE and make them seem more reasonable by comparison.

Also, by my count there's 57 people there, which is way, way more than TWP has turned out at all recently.

The Chad Patrick Casey vs The Virgin Richard Spencer.

Attached: Patrick Casey.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Hello moshe

Did the Jews took over by forming explicitly Jewish supremacist groups and running around waving Israeli flags at rallies?

I agree that we need a better way to hold events. Perhaps holding them on private land with private security for liability reasons. Doing things that aren't noticed really by anyone but people already in favor of the movement doesn't help anything. We need to stay in the normie conscious (we're going to get bad publicity no matter what, so why worry about "optics" so much?) at all costs.
Wow! Such numbers, such optics. We're going to win any day now, surely.

What would you define as "successful real life activism"?

I mean IE is great, but by and large it seems to me that TWP and PF are doing more damage than they are helping. They're providing ample excuse for the state to bring the hammer down on them and the rest of the greater dissident right, and ensuring that their presence becomes synonymous with violence, chaos, and breakdown in civil society. It's turning away normies and fellow travellers alike.

Ricky Vaughn has had some good talks on the topic, I suggest listening to him.

Try Hestia.

Yeah so was Nicholas Fuentes but he was kicked out for not being white enough. Although maybe they've laxed the requirement with the new leadership.

At this stage grouping together is error.
Be a decentralized machine. Plan and organize your own organic demonstrations. 5 people becomes 500,000. Be leaders.

Insecure people like you need groups to feel a purpose. Why join a white nationalist group when you can kill yourself instead?

>but by and large it seems to me that TWP and PF are doing more damage than they are helping.
To quote the user from above
>They serve one purpose and one purpose alone at this point: they draw the establishment's ire away from groups like IE and make them seem more reasonable by comparison.
This is a common tactic the left uses. It is good to have some crazy groups out there, it enables the others to say "at least we are not as bad as those people, we are reasonable" It is part of shifting the window

>we're going to get bad publicity no matter what
There is a difference in what is considered acceptable by various political groups though. Our goal is to take over mainstream political organizations, therefore we should at the very least tailor our optics to the point where mainstream conservatives won't immediately shut us down (like they will to Spencer, Heimbach, and other LARPers).

The mainstream media will always call you a Nazi, yes, but that doesn't mean you behave in such a way that even conservatives will agree with them.

Never heard of Patriot Front.
Trad Workers is full of fat LARPing hobbyist retards.
Identity Europa is okayish.

Honestly, no group in America is really worth a shit at the moment. It can't seem to sink into everyone's high fructose corn syrup brains that aesthetics are everything in nationalism. If you look like you're a fat drunk moron with a neckbeard, you reflect badly on EVERYONE, and you're pushing people away from the movement by being a living example of everything the Jews accuse us of being. Being fit and well-kempt should be mandatory for membership, I can't believe I should even have to type that. Nationalism is anti-individualism, so everyone reading this needs to lift weights, shave, and cut your goddamn hair.

wew

>private land with private security for liability reasons.
Sounds like a conference, which IE just did: twitter.com/PatrickCaseyIE/status/972898265581740035
That's also no longer in the public sphere.
>so why worry about "optics" so much?
An organization, much like any man, should strive to an idealized version of themselves.
>Wow! Such numbers, such optics. We're going to win any day now, surely.
And who is doing anything better?

That's a hard question to answer because the last time white nationalism was successful in real life was the second Klan. I would say something that gets media coverage, shows group solidarity (multiple organizations working together), has meaningful speeches, and doesn't get anyone hurt or arrested (save for Antifa). It'll be hard, but it's worth more to try than to give up and hide away online.

>we're going to get bad publicity no matter what, so why worry about "optics" so much?

Because while people don't trust the media, they do trust their own two eyes. It doesn't matter if the press says "EVIL NAZIS" but if your group is either pushing bizarre esoteric ideology that's incompatible with American history or is comprised of the most undesirable, unattractive sort of people out there, then normies are going to be turned off. Optics isn't about appeasing the press, it's about appeasing your target audience.

Fuentes was kicked out for his behavior, not for his genetics.

Nick said it was for not being white enough

That means publicly distancing yourselves from those groups though, to make it clear that you're not like them in the slightest. And that's what the people screaming about "optics cucks" are so mad over.

looks good! i hope she survives.

Attached: siege.jpg (261x400, 20K)