What do you expect from Sup Forums

Why do you even come to Sup Forums?
Political discussion
Memes
Banter
(you)s
or others

Attached: 1493840762114.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Sup Forums is mostly high school or college aged virgins. 50% are not White either. I'm fully ware of this yet I come here to see the latest bantz and news.

I know it's pure fucking sperg cancer, but here I am.

This the only place I can have actual discussions with people. Everyone on the outside is either too ignorant or comfortable to understand what's actually happening in the world.

Attached: 1514440550221.png (512x512, 105K)

Current events, because Sup Forums breaks news 15 minutes faster than the (((media)))

Bantz, news and constant rage fuel

Attached: JgIsNOfxL6w.jpg (683x1024, 272K)

Originally came here because of NatSoc General.

Then realized NatSocs are fucking larping faggots and that it's fun to post Amerimutt threads to piss people off.

Expectations are for retards. I just like to rage.

Happenings and bantz.
Also to keep an eye on this place.

Memes are the only thing I have an emotional response to due to years of Sup Forums use. I'm waaay past normie shit.

NatSocs are LARPing government-dependent niggers, but some of us here are deadly serious about holocausting the Kikes.

A grass roots, global task force.

The future world leaders usually go through a government dependant phase though. Look at the people that run the world. They are the definition of work shy people.

Bants, happenings, political discussion, and memes

>having expectations.
Well you're more of a woman than all the trans faggots so I guess you have something to show off.

I come here because occasionally some user puts out some useful information that I wasn't aware of.

I'm a humanitarian.
The challenge here is not to get triggered.
Low quality posters cause PTSD, but the best cure for PTSD is to kill your enemy.
Only death awaits shills, so have a positive attitude!

Attached: 859880_10151786375266375_2018643187_o.jpg (1600x1152, 308K)

all above, mostly memes and banter though

Why do I come here?
A lot of this shit is funny. There are some funny guys who post threads with humorous pictures, just the right one, and good opening starter posts.

I also like keeping up on all the happenings, because this place is always on top of news and stuff that you hear about here first, and sometimes stuff you only would hear about on Sup Forums (like youtube drama and Antifa or Alt Right news, etc)

Got banned from facebook for shitposting so no I am here. Enjoy my presence

I come here to remind myself how retarded conservashits and stormfags are.

Attached: 1520197737968.jpg (200x193, 8K)

Attached: 1517446401314.jpg (914x620, 298K)

>What do you expect from Sup Forums
Shitposting.
Anti-White faggots.
A million excuses as to why Sup Forums won't act to secure the existence of the White race.

The flag should say enough.

>e-everyone who disagrees wib me is a sh-SHILL

Attached: 1520525633945.jpg (619x453, 28K)

To learn interesting things I can't learn from the media and spread important info

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)