Best relationship in the series. Perfect chemistry and matching personalities

>Best relationship in the series. Perfect chemistry and matching personalities.
>Author goes for the meme relationship with the MC and the meme loli.
Why does this happen Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161478900/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

megumeme is not a loli

A goddess has no interest in romance

LN writer go for what the readers are asking for

This is the best possible Megumeme

As far as the anime goes, I think he works best with Darkness

If you think they already have the best relationship, why do you want to ruin it with romance?

Because not everything has to be about romance.

Aqua and Kazuma are the closest, and their love is the purest. Isn't that enough? All Megumin got is lust.

So best loli is going to win this bowl right?

bruh i love kazuma/aqua as platonic best bros. can't imagine it ever becoming romantic

I wonder what aqua's hair smells like

I agree. It felt like Kazuma and Aqua are best bros. Kazuma and Darkness should have been together because they seemed to have the most romantic chemistry. Kazuma and Megumeme never seemed close in that way.

The romance in this series is utter shit desu.

>Best relationship in the series. Perfect chemistry and matching personalities.
I don't get this. I've read up to the 11th novel and Kazuma thinks about Aqua as an annoyance 100% of the time. He has far better chemistry with Eris, Lalatina or even his Imouto. I wanna say the megumin stuff has been forced but it wasn't, I may not like it but it wasn't done badly

Aqua is his bro. You don't waifu your bro.

>filename
>explains why is the best relationship on the serie
>wants to turn it on a romance

Aqua shippersfags are probably the worst shitposters.

Their chemistry would be ruined if they were a couple. They work better as friends/colleages.

Bro waifus are best waifus.

If you wouldn't stick it in Aqua's god tier ass, you're a fucking faggot.

Here
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161478900/

I remember this comfy thread (at least the first half)) from months ago, many examples on how their relationship is basically one of siblings.

Kazuma and Aqua shouldn't happen, it's either OP Imouto or Darkness that meets the most sense, Imouto getting corrupted into Kazuma or Darkness banter were always hilarious.

I still don't understand how Megumin got that popular.

like most doujins, you can be friends with benefits with her, no romance need it.

You can't impregnate Aqua, the moment you ejaculate it becomes pure water!

Aqua is at best a fuck buddy, best Bro and best hatefuck but not endgame.

But Id date Aqua romantically
>Great drinking buddy
>Great body
>I like the funny aho types
>Is actually of age unlike Megushit
>Is a goddess so I can live together forever with her
Only pedos and idiots wouldnt put a ring on that.

I always felt that Megumin and Kazuma relatinship, at least on the romance side, was mostly them having flags events here and there, like when Megumin gives Kazuma her skill card and he ends using all the points on explosion, but outside of those moments, they were just teammates; meawhile with Darkness, it was more of a constant mutual attraction, with many small moments that show it, no just some flags each volume or something, yet Megumin won because loli I guess.

you are describing the perfect female bro, no a waifu, stop your delusions waifufag

>it's boring if the obvious heroine always wins
>why isn't the obvious heroine the winner

Because this time the obvious heroine doesn't act like a heroine at all.

but isn't a perfect female bro a wife?

>Kazuma thinks about Aqua as an annoyance 100% of the time.
I am still mad about this, I mean how the fuck this ungrateful faggot forgot he was dead already and if he had a chance to redeem his shitty life was thanks to Aqua.
She simply doesn't deserve this.

She won because she's the most popular character. That's basically it. She pretty much blows everyone else out of the water in terms of popularity and overruns all the polls and new stories. Personally, I don't really think the Megumin spinoffs are that great, since Kazuma and Aqua tend to be funnier.

People say they're better as bros, but I don't think those people have enough imagination. They're amazingly cute when they're bickering like a married couple. And I bet they'd have the best horrible sex. Just two drunken snarling idiots trying to derive as much pleasure out of the other person as possible, teasing, kicking, pulling at each other's hair, clawing at backs, screaming at the top of their lungs, just totally losing themselves in their own violent, sweaty, filthy world before exhausting themselves and fighting over who gets more of the blanket into the next morning.

>Mutual perversion

vs

>Superior loli

They have great chemistry but their relationship is not that of lovers. They are really good friends, companions, somewhat like brother and sister. But not lovers.

Megumin’s far more in line with a conventional heroine than Aqua is.
Aqua’s more like the tomboy that never wins

Volume 12 Translation when.

>all these autists thinking romantic relationships are just like anime
Waifuing your best friend is the best option.

>I don't really think the Megumin spinoffs are that great, since Kazuma and Aqua tend to be funnier.

I know what you mean, I was actually considering dropping the first spin off, but then she got out of her village, the Axis city was fun because on how retarded it was everthing there, and then when she left there, again, I was considering dropping it again, and then Aqua and Kazuma start appearing on the background when she finally reach axel, made stay for a second round.

I dont feel Megumin can actually carry the show on her own after reading those.

>fun, relaxed, zero pressure genuine platonic relationship
>dude let's toss in forced romance lmao
"No"

implying waifufags have friends.

They have the best relationship in the series precisely because it's tinged with zero romance and is pure love hate scumbag camaraderie.

They love each other even though they don't admit it. Kazuma keeps saying harsh words to Aqua but I'm sure that he will regret it if Aqua ends up leaving him.

Many good friendships on other series have been ruined for that.

Who is the father of the child she is carrying?

What is the scummiest scheme that Aqua and Kazuma hatched ttogether?

>Aqua and Kazuma are the closest, and their love is the purest. Isn't that enough? All Megumin got is lust.
this

Remember that all the shit that Kazuma usually says or do against her, the one thing that can make her lost her shit on the spot is if Kazuma mentions replacing her with a eris cultist healer, she really doenst wants to lose her place along side him, after all, she even refuse Mitsurugi's offers of giving her the life full of riches and respect that she constantly demands from Kazuma.

That's pretty much what happened with Megumin. With the romance aspect, she's actually gotten a lot less interesting. Meanwhile, Aqua tends to be entertaining with how she can always read Kazuma like a book and has the good bantz, while Darkness has gotten a lot more forceful and plays a good straightman role to the party.

They were going to beat the Demon King with the power of money, but the wet blanket Megumin ruined it because it didn’t fit her chunni fantasies

ifthere is something I actually hate about Darkness's design on the anime, is that when no wearing her armor, she somehow, looks fat, and the LN constantly mentions she is ripped and have a complex about her well defined and toned body.

>Personally, I don't really think the Megumin spinoffs are that great, since Kazuma and Aqua tend to be funnier.
Without Aqua and Kazuma it's just a bunch of walking tropes.

The more annoying someone is the more that person grows inside of you. It would become an addiction that you will eventually can't live without. If what you are saying is the truth then Kazuma is completely addicted to her at that point. It is too late for him because there is no turning back.

bro can be your sexbro too.

Ok guys I think this has gone too far. We started the KazumaxAqua ship to piss off megutards remember? We already won so what is the point to keep going with this?

At least post the gif. You know you want to.

Not even mad at Megumin or the author, im just disappointed that one of the only female leads I have liked in years doesn't even win her own bowl.

It's so fucking typical.

That thread was the best, we didn't have any shitposters and was very very comfy, i wish there were more like that..

t. buttblasted Megamemer

This is what bros do. They help each other get by no matter what.

>was very very comfy
But why?

>What are brojobs.jpg

this

that thread was soo good, that it reminds me why I still come to Sup Forums despise the rampant memeposting and waifufagging.

Yes you do. That way you skip all the annoying parts of the relationship.

I thank God everyday that the man that makes these are alive.

>163570767
read it fag, and I dare you to tell me that you dont wish to be on that thread,

He made them for all three heroines.That makes him the best.

If he goes further and makes some for Eris/Chris, Yunyun, and maybe one more(someone put one in here), then he'd be legendary.

Loli is a body type and the show literally calls her a loli multiple times.

Booze and vomit.

>Smart man and stupid woman
>Perfect chemistry and matching personalities.

What?

Aqua didn't specifically choose Kazuma, Kazuma just got lucky

Well it's either pair him with another girl and let the fanbase be mad, give him a harem ending which would probably also upset them, or pair him with the most popular girl and satisfy the largest portion of them. Personally I'd have respected them more if they actually went for a harem ending

I don't know how to feel honestly, at first i thought that it was nice that for once the first girl loses, but as i was reading more and more the ln i think that kazumaxaqua makes more sense, too bad that the author decided to give the fans what they wanted and now megumin is the one who's going to win, i don't hate her but aqua was way way better for him, even darkness

but I WAS on that thread, silly. That's why I ask why we can't repeat the same feeling

Fuck that. Go Harem or Go Home. Let the Reign of the Tenchi Solution come!

I could see them being fuckbuddies AT MOST. Just because they have similar personalities (lazy, selfish, arrogant jerks) doesn't mean that they're perfect for each other.

>Kazuma is smart

There were many ln readers and the meguposters where in their own thread, now theirs is gone and want to shitpost anywhere.

I'm one of those crowd who got breath taken when they hugged on that scene. Kazuma is a tsundere and I'm sure of it. He acts like he does not care but he really likes to be with her. Sure she is annoying but that is not enough for him to actually completely abandon her. Then having been through so much together since the beginning is enough reason to stick with her.

aqua is shit

I wouldnt have problem with Megumin winning if her interactions with Kazuma were better like some anons here where saying, Kazuma's relationship with Darkness have more sexual tension and mutual attraction all the time, and mostly it didnt happen because both where shy, Megumin just had a couple of "romance moments" but her day to day relationship was mostly the same from the day one, it didnt really develop until Megumin confession.

How are Kazuma and Darkness any better in the anime than in the LN? Hasn't the anime pretty much followed the LN so far?

That said I think it'd be cool if they went a different 'route' in the anime. They won't, assuming it even goes that far, but still. Bonus points if they did something different in the manga as well.

post the mask version

I guess the trips don't lie

So you are implying that she is not pregnant. I thought I saw a news headline but it ended up to be a chubby news instead. From what you are saying, it she should not look like that. I wonder why she ended up looking like that.

That is really twisted. It is the first time I've hear of something like that.

did you take this post from a MAL forum? i can't imagine someone here would make a post as gay as this but i've been wrong before

he should do one for smol succubus

is hard to have threads like that, the usual response to anything on Sup Forums is memes and waifuwars, followed by waifuwars and haters just look the first post of this thread, your usual shitposting, that you can find anywhere.

No wanting to sound elitist, but the avarage Sup Forums poster just want to do that, any attemps of real discussion, even if the topic is far from romance, just devolve on those topics, is sad, specially with animeonlyfags, you have better luck with manga series that havent get a anime adaptation, but no all are safe from that (look at goblin slayer threads)

And he is still alive (and literally immortal), has a OP party, a girlfriend, befriend two generals, has a loli imouto and get free-rent house thanks to her.

holy shit, I just read the whole thing, how the fuck did a thread about Konosuba became that good?

I think Kazuma X Aqua is the best ship because it's such an unorthodox couple in the sense that if I imagine two beat friends married one another it would look exactly like that

Fuch shitumin

see pic

>and mostly it didnt happen because both where shy
I'll agree for lalatina but not for kazuma, when shit got real he was ready to go so I think it really was that he was hung up on her kinks

You take the megumemers out and have a decent thread.

I need some more Aqua reaction images.
Can anyone help me out, please?

>siblings
The relationship can be converted to incest.

delete this