POLAND YES! Poland bans Sunday shopping

>Be Pole
>Shop on Sunday
>Get fined 100.000zł & Go to Jail

JUST
USTJ
STJU
TJUS

Attached: co to kurwa.png (1548x1324, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AUTfvUvMCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based closet-Germans

I don't know who should feel more insulted by that.

Nothing wrong with that. It's unchristian to shop on sunday.

Isn't this an Ancap's worst nightmare?

Attached: sminem3.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

Oy vey! What about the Sabbath! Anti-Semites!

>Grocery store employees finally get a single free day in a week
>this is bad

Good
it used to be like that here, they should be at church and spending time with their family

This.

>all the shops
That's a lie though. Only the biggest chains OP, which aren't really Polish anyway. Small, family owned shops (moms and pops stores) were open. And I'm ok with this, support your local businesses.

Is żabka open?!

Attached: farage.jpg (640x480, 50K)

> Written by Steven ((Hoffman))

It's totally okay when Jews take every Saturday off for religious reasons but god forbid White Christians do the same.

Fuck the KIkes, Poland is doing the right thing.

Go to Church you fucking Heathens.

Huh you had regular shops open on Sunday? Weird

Suprising that this wasn't already the case in poland out of all places.

But good.
youtube.com/watch?v=-AUTfvUvMCM

Attached: 1520740069973.png (542x666, 248K)

Great question, since these are franchised and could be considered a family owned business... Honestly, no clue. Google up their address and try calling first?

Sunday is the day i buy all my shot. Fuck you tradkikes

fuckin tards. Sunday is not sabbat. Let's celebrate this tho bc the conjunction of church and state has gone so well in the past........ wait...

>POLAND YES!
you did the meme wrong newfag. lurk more

Attached: 1517603771243.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>the ban is good

Attached: farage mangez.jpg (900x738, 209K)

społem is closed here

I just drunk hooned to the liquor store to buy booze on a Sunday. Feltgoodman. btw most other drivers suck and I blame the influx of chinese for this.

because places with no separation of church and state like the Byzantine Empire or Anglican England were such shitty places to live... oh wait....

The government here actually forces companies to pay their employees twice as much on Sunday which is a pretty good compromise I think.

Poland is basically akin to a third world Muslim shithole but it's Christian instead.

Attached: 1518974774308.png (934x2879, 170K)

The store closest to my house was open, but the owner told everyone he's going to close around 3pm or 4pm anyway and finally get some rest. Fair enough, I've worked retail, can't blame him. Plus I only needed fags anyway, as I forgot to grab them yesterday, but did the rest of my shopping already as I knew this would happen.

Yes, each franchised shop has a self-employed owner.

kys Mohammed Wang Chung

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

Attached: kurwa.png (800x800, 261K)

As kids we always went over the border on weekends and got all the amazing dutch candy

Kek. Also, Polish krokiety are awesome, but the Dutch have a pretty cool spin on them too. They eat them with mustard, shit's gooooood.

what in the fuck?

Attached: dutch kroketten.jpg (858x500, 53K)

Suggesting that this ban will in any way increase church attendance is so wrong.

Isn't it more because most poles are at church anyway so the stores are generally empty?

Church attendance isn't really the goal of these kind of bans. The real benefit is to have a day where the entire family unit is together. No excuses for jobs or school.

>shit the store is closed
>welp, nothing to do
>might as well loiter in church

The mustard is optional, the overwhelming majority of us eat them without.

I don't know Staszek, I was high as fuck when I tried them for the first time. But for some retarded reason, it fucking works.

This is so wrong, the Aquafresh are appropriating our cuisine and worse yet, they make it look like a fucking penis

Attached: krokretten appropriation.jpg (600x400, 33K)

They tried to do this here too.

It worked for a half year maybe, then other parties started collecting signatures for a public voting to repeal the law. When they managed to get enough signatures for the collecting to be valid Fidesz repealed the law faster than you can say "buyers remorse". It was in midweek.
Tesco was the fastest to act: they opened right on that weeks Sunday, offering 3x wage for employees who agreed for an extra shift that day.

No, it was implemented in order to let families spend more time together on Sunday. Of course they didnt give a fuck about people working in restaurants, cinemas and so on.
What's more if it wasnt profitable, shop owners would close them on Sunday without this ban.

actually some are and some aren't

Yep, I went to 2 different ones before I found an open one. Maybe that one just didn't get the memo.

Its Poland no in this case, learn at least to Gert the meme right.
Also as a catholic I approve of this.

sort of like olives on tacos

Attached: olive tacos.jpg (650x366, 49K)

You know what... Fuck it, I'll try at it at some point the future just for shit and giggles, but that looks weird as fuck to me. Then again I eat my pizza with pineapple, so take anything I say about cuisine with a grain of salt.

It's good. People don't want to work on Sundays, but they have no leverage to negotiate that with employers. Fuck Sunday shopping. They should also ban TV on Sunday.

I never thought they looked like penisses and I don't really see how you do.

Frikandellen however...

Attached: frikandellen.jpg (620x348, 32K)

Is Fidesz still doing that impregnate Hungarian waifu 3 times in 10 years, get 20 million Forint?

Attached: sminem mastermind.png (600x800, 283K)

the shopping ban will lower attendance in churches. People won't bother leaving the house if they can't shop after the boring sermon

Guess who invented pineapple pizza, Przemek?

Attached: so comfy.gif (391x237, 1.99M)

They look so dry you probably have to suck them like a dick first to make them fresh
>aquafresh

Attached: aquafresh.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Hating pineapple on pizza is such a reddit meme
Its like worshipping bacon or going on about muffins.

I hate when people go on about muffins. That always ruins my day.

It depends if it's owned by individual owner and is just a part of the chain or if it's owned by the chain

Based russian mongrel

I will try this next time I make krokiety with meat

The (((bankers)))?!

A lot of people online seem to get triggered by it for some reason, I love it. Add some chicken and BBQ sauce and I'm one happy camper.

You should, it's good, swear down. Just don't use Dijon or anything like that, you won't be able to appreciate the flavor of the krokiet itself if you go with a mustard that's too strong.

>euro food that isn't french or italian

>t. 1/64 French, 3/12 Italian

checked

Chick fila doesn’t open on sundays
This is a good thing

No Przemek, A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: leaf pineapple abomination.png (1534x616, 828K)

He was Greek, you might as well say that the Germans invented kebab.

wouldn't surprise me

Damn Mariusz, apparently the eternal leaf is fully capable of coming up with clever ideas when he's not preoccupied with clubbing seals. Well sheeeeeit...

>be in poland
>want to bang polish qt
>its sunday
>cant go to biedronka for condoms
>cucked by country

why even live?

Why wouldn't you just stash condoms ahead of time? That's like running out of booze or smokes or toilet paper just because it's Sunday and you had the attention span of a nigger.

Hey, how is Frankfurt?

even if you went when it was open you wouldn't find one that fit because they are all made for superiour BPC

Attached: kinga feelz.jpg (630x395, 45K)

yeah but the meme goes the other way around like

"POLAND NO! -- Poland deports all muslims"

or "SWEDEN YES! -- Sweden makes homosexuality mandatory"

It won't matter in the slightest for that, you're stupid. Those who go to church, don't go shopping. Maybe some minuscule percent. It's not about church at all,but having one free day in the whole stupid weekend, what can't you understand about it? Small shops stay open afaik. They're free to chose what they want to do.

Just go bareback and breed that pussy

>not nutting inside her for the forint

Its prohibited in Germany since i remember

Some Dutch municipalities do the same. In some German regions, it's frowned upon to do choirs on Sunday.

British Persons Cock?
I agree, Pole, you do seem to stock our size(XXXL) in every store there.

go back to china and peddle your gross chicken there you monster

Is this Kraków Post retardation for some narcissistic, dionysian lefties? Do we really need retarded websites like Westerners?

>trad
>kike
>Sunday
1-888-COMEONNOW

Stop bitching mutt. Try being me, I have an allergy to most condoms. The majority of my life unless she was on the pill I couldn't do shit. Then I found out about the ones with no latex, but they're so expensive I might as well order myself a VIP hooker from Roksa instead if I ever feel like going for a quick shag.

>it's frowned upon to do choirs on Sunday.
man, I'd heard the Lutherans were uptight, but no singing?

checked lel how did you find out you were allergic? What happened?

Even grocery stores are closed? What.The.Fuck???

>poland
>forint
typical Chinese education

Attached: le 49 tim.jpg (698x641, 90K)

British Pedophile Circle

It's shipped straight to Rotherdam

from Brussels of course

I'd bet on poles

Shops used to be closed on sundays based on law here not that long ago actually, but they repealed it and shops can choose wether or not they're open on sunday, and they need to pay their employees working sundays more. The neocon cuckservatives have lately been pushing for abolishing extra salaries for sundays and holidays, but it's not been succesfull iniative so far.

I meant chores around the house

Local ones are open. The ban is shit also, all the chain stores will all be open soon. There are ways around the ban, all you have to do is pay buy an app and not your card.

Also: McDees is also open, just in case you were about to get a heart attack

Where's Rotherdam?
I know of a Rotherham, but not the other one.
Is Rotherdam where the Polish women are giving birth to black babies? Since 1/3 now have one to an African.

Poland seems like a good country but this is just backward chr*stian bullshit.

Sunday shopping is for Jews. We have restrictions on hours but the merchants and pakis find ways round them. Give shop staff a day off with their families. They created demand by being open 24/7, it isn't needed.

Who the fuck cares

Who cares? Ukrainians are the only ones who work there anyway

t.

Attached: leaf iq.png (680x1322, 977K)

Man I'm getting a lot of digits today, what gives... Anyway, I honestly couldn't get it up when I was a teenager and all of my friends kept telling me that it's because I'm stressed, but I really wasn't. If anything I was horny like a motherfucker and 200% ready to smash that ass at all times. One time it actually worked for some reason, but I got a weird rash right afterwards. Went to a doctor (if anything I suspected it was an STD of some sorts that managed to sneak its way in), wham, latex allergy. Confirmed later on when I had to do something while wearing gloves and the same type of a rash appeared on my fingers this time. Shit sucks.

>Tesco
>TEStockwell and COhen
>Heiress Dame Shirley Porter ran away to Israel with taxpayers' money
>That Tesco

>being this shit at comprehending statistics
Fucking hell VPN-leaf I have a ticket just for you.

Attached: 1520713749849.jpg (853x937, 168K)