Mixed race kid here

Vid related is killing me inside. I look a lot like she does. White skin, light brown hair, but my facial features give away my mixed parentage. All my life I've identified as white, and just decided that since I'm not some kind of low-IQ violent nigger piece of shit, that I lucked out to still be part of Western civilization.

The truth is senpai, I'm just in fucking despair now. I've been on this site for a year, lurking til now. I listen to TRS podcasts, donate to their shows, I even attended UTR. The more I think about it The more I hate being a fucking mutt, and "mostly white" doesn't exist. Why did I have to be part black? Why did God deal this cruel fate to me? Blacks are the least liked or wanted race on earth. Barely any culture, they cause the most crime and failure within any country they inhabit.

Why did this country legalize race mixing? Almost no one was mixed before then, why would they willingly do this to their own children? Did you forebears hate themselves and their society that much, that they would poison it for all time with this kind of cancer and foolishness?

I HATE BEING MIXED SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN MUTT

Attached: poor mutt girl.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blow it out your ass.

Attached: Dook Nukum.jpg (1024x768, 392K)

I know those feels except I am a 75% La Creatura so it's not so bad for me, I have pale ass skin and green eyes so everyone thinks I am 100% huwhite but I get to know everyday I wake up that I am a product of jewish and female propaganda.

Mutts wont like this post.

Take heart OP, atleast you weren't born 100% nigger.

>tfw italian
>take dna test
>no sub saharan unlike most "whijte" american anglo saxons

Post your epic cuck scene from the godfather though.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 137K)

Keep it christian, defend the rights of others to have their ethnostates/provinces to preserve harmony, defend righteousness from the wicked and help your fellow, if he wants to be helped, and I'm gonna tell you something: once we both stand in the Kingdom to Come, those things won't matter. We will have transcended the flesh.

Your parents hate themselves and you are a reminder and a product of their self loathing. GG no RE

Attached: 1496550991940.jpg (2048x1536, 469K)

>I HATE BEING MIXED SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN MUTT
>impylign you'd be white if race mixing was illegal
You'd just be more of a nigger.

You hate being mixed because of a website full of retards and you say you're not a low IQ nigger.

I have noticed that a lot of mutts adopt their shtiskin side and then go on to hate the white side. Their huwhite DNA must suck ass because my white DNA is pissed off from getting cucked because my mom and family are a bunch of dumbass liberal race mixers. I am the outlier, shit is surreal.

>Mixed race
Usually they look like arabs

Attached: half-Eritrean-half-Dutch.jpg (400x300, 52K)

Mixed black and white mistakes should just be called goblins.

They look like fucking goblins.

I feel bad for mutts. I'm sorry man. The best thing you can do is change society in such a way that no one has to know these feels again.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.

Poor child.
Your parents should hang, and (((those))) who enable this SICK culture and behaviour as well.

Attached: sadpepe.gif (312x253, 21K)

t. Nonwhite memeflaggot

>white Americans
>having any African DNA
Its funny that you think that.

Literally everyone is mixed race you faggot.
Seriously show me 1 dna test result that only has one nationality on it.

Mutt pretending to be white

Attached: 1511451166808.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Attached: amerimuttdna.jpg (1079x1179, 398K)

It’s usually mulattos who do that. Mestizos and hapas stick with white usually.

Race mixing redpills some of the kids HARD. Fuck you and your fucking bullshit mixing propaganda. EAT SHIT AND DIE,

Attached: Happy.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>Seriously show me 1 dna test result that only has one nationality on it.
-t. Eternal Amerimutt

Shut up Schlomi.
Your days are counted.

she looks like her dad was a kike

> I look a lot like she does
>All my life I've identified as white

Attached: 1511726649626.gif (478x326, 96K)

Still waiting for you to show me one.
I only need one to be proven wrong.
Someone show me ONE person who is 100% anything.

Came here to say this. Also tits or gtfo

lmao - well, good luck, bitch!

That's the way the cookie crumbles...not everyone can be born white. You just gotta learn to live with it, I guess...hahahaha

>from the godfather
It's from 'True Romance' pleb

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

Looking for logic on /pol haha

I think she looks hot id date her, looks more ginger then nigger almost irish looking.

Attached: 1493691213048.jpg (320x283, 46K)

Its funny that you don't realize what's inherently wrong with your request

Whoa, is this some hot new meme?

Jigs up Chaim. Race mixing is bad and nothing will change that.

>t. retard

Are you fucking retarded? Being different European ethnicities isn't being mixed race.
Do you know what the word race means?

Mixed castizo here. This is why race mixing is wrong. It gives the child identity issues and if they don't have issues they always identify strongly with one side of their identity and lose the other. I am a white nationalist and identity is something I think about a lot because it affects me. Dont purity spiral over it, instead fight against this idea that it is a virtue to dillute and destroy these fucking ideas at their source.

Fight against the white liberals and jews that push this idea that don't understand it like we do. Love yourself and marry a woman that is like you and dont waste time on self hatred. Raise your family well and fight for the right side. Life without struggle is not life.

Heil victory

>attended utr
Brittany is that you? Don't worry, we will establish a quadroon ethnostate and you will be the queen.

Yes it does retard

I'm like 80% sure I've met this girl, but I can't fucking place when or where...

Take it easy user, self hatred isn't going to do anything useful. Here: Maintain the western mindset, conserve white values and MARRY WHITE.. your kids will barely resemble what you despise. I promise, you can bleach your progeny back into something respectable. x

Attached: giphy.gif (350x263, 1.91M)

Stop being a faggot, I'm on the same boat as you but in fucking Brazil, the moment you accept who you are all this shit goes away. You're part black? Not like you can do anything about it, just try to be the better person you can, you could be a fucking negro imported directly from Africa that people would not care as long as you're a decent human.

she's a qt. would cuddle with and breed the white back into her gene pool

She's cute.
I'd make her an official consort of mine if we were using old japan rules

They only adopt their shitskin side because they have resigned themselves to not being White. Nobody willing identifies with being a nog.

The Jew goes to great lengths to rally all half/75% Whites to their cause also, hence you get Obama esc half nogs who portray themselves as 100% African bushmen, standing up to Whitey. If you've broken the conditioning and oppose (((them))) your a superior honourary aryan mutt in my mind.

I think they identify with their black side bc society will never see them as white. Basically makes them black by default

Attached: 1520619808009.png (1615x787, 173K)

Rekt.
I consider this a win and will now masturbate to myself in the mirror to celebrate.

le 66% face

Attached: MutthewLeBurga.png (377x349, 110K)

>Almost no one was mixed before then

Except the slave masters would rape their black slaves all the time, and they would have kids. I mean one of the former presidents openly did it.
I know this is Sup Forums and so it's almost pointless to tell you this, but don't be too hard on your black heritage. Black people get a bad rep for some reason but in terms of large-scale violence really nobody can compete with white people.

Me on the far right

Sicilians aren't italian and most are more then 30% jewish

>implying only Sup Forums sees mutts as niggers
Meme flaggers are the worst

Attached: 1520564361316.png (718x545, 172K)

Anyone know where this is from?

Important question for you and Sup Forums: should you guys breed with huwhites until your descendants are indistinguishable from any other huwhites or should you be barred from that?
Interested to hear people's thoughts on this.

thread is gay. kys instead of seeking attn. sage

this is me m8

Attached: ancestry23me.png (602x342, 8K)

>endorsing more racemixing to undo racemixing
absolute state

post face.

Attached: abominations1.jpg (827x1241, 495K)

Will Michael Jackson be allowed into your Half-White Ethnosphere nation?

He doesnt have a white parent though :(

Attached: michael_jackson_10.jpg (650x658, 51K)

Attached: shaun king and is mudshark whore momma.jpg (632x389, 67K)

Fresh meme what do you think?

Attached: images.png (308x164, 55K)

Can you count?
You're mixed.
That's 4 different ethnicities.

this
>inb4 mutt
but the one drop rule is idiotic, there was quite a bit of mixing in Virginia for instance. You're still of an Anglo-American cultural background

Reminder that race mixing is a concept exclusively pushed by (((them))). Our ancestors correctly viewed the mixing of races as disgusting, inhumane even. JIDF shills continue to spam dozens of race mixing threads daily. Channel your anger.

She can't gib milkies as queen you goof

I can see the pain in that biches face, she hates it, she sugar coats how much pain it causes her to be alone, no kin.

Fucking shame it should absolutely be a crime.

She is an abomination. I'm sorry but race matters, ask any mutt. They will eventually break down and tell you they are miserable.

OP if this is not a total shitbait... then I will say this:
>Grow a pair
>Be grateful that you live in the USA
>Black Africans genocide albino kids all the time

I am only attracted to white women but I will be damned if I carry on the Jewish tradition of race mixing, my convictions and will power are too strong. I guarantee you that I hate the jew more than any 100%er

He might be *slightly* "mixed" ethnicity, but he is NOT mixed race, which is what the original video is about.

Being Asian mixed, I don't feel your pain.
I don't have any negative feelings about being mixed.

luckily it's just black albinos so it's pretty damn rare

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/

Race mixing developed human intelligence and disease resistance to this day, modern humans are the result of millions of years of evolution culminating in free range for hominid genes mixing, while cultural assimilation for mixed race people would take time, it's evident that once mutts have a concrete identity they will be the next generation of humankind.

you have to speak up about it then, user.

What a cutie

Attached: 90450BC7-B7DA-4765-A592-0E301BD52A79.gif (250x200, 3.81M)

Throw yourself off a helicopter.

Yup. She wishes she was white, but definitely not black.

dont worry soon mixed people will be the majority

YOU GLOW IN THE DARK

That doesn't mean ~100-110 average IQ Europeans have any business mixing with ~60-70 average IQ sub-saharan Africans today.

I'd rather a mixed-race person marries a white person than a black person.. Simple economics.
> amerifat purity-fag

Retard nonwhites embrace the nog lifestyle because it appeals to the rudderless, materialistic young

Race-mixing is still fairly uncommon in the West. Like 5-10% of couples are mixed race at most.

you're dealing with continuous distributions here though so you're question is like asking "show me a single person who is 6ft... not near 6 foot, EXACTLY 6 foot tall, down to three million decimal places" and literally nobody is exactly 6 foot to that level of discrete criteria which is why you need some sort of range in which your results will fall.

you're essentially trying to remove all quantification in order to say that a difference of 90% and a difference of 0.00000001% are both the same because they are both "a difference" it's very dishonest and gay, my 56% dude

this also isn't even taking into account how the reference data that these companies use are not discrete in the first place

It's amazing how retarded shitskin DNA is because almost every mutt I have met ends up having children and furthering the race mixing. When I see mutts I hate them too because most of them further the problem.

Both his parents are white, he just LARPs as black like Dolezol

Attached: Shaun_King.jpg (1656x8529, 3.88M)

Well theoretically if you’re pure white you by definition can’t be descended from those people.
But there’s definitely no shame in being descended from Thomas Sowells, Frederick Douglasses, W.E.B. DuBoises, Thurgood Marshalls, George Washington Carvers, and the like.

Mixed race people face problems with identity all the time. If you're part black in a white country, the only people who will take you are probably the blacks.

Now, if you move to a majority black country, the whites might take you in. Because being part black in a white country makes you black. Being part white in a black country makes you white.

Obviously at the end of the day you'll always be mixed, nothing you can do about that.

I would nail her. Does that make you feel better, OP? I could easily outbreed her mutt features.

You asked for:

>Someone show me ONE person who is 100% anything.

it says I am 100% European...

Brittany Venti? Don't worry cute, I'll allow you into my ethnostate.
>inb4 cucking

Mixed people don't deserve to pay for the mistakes of their misceganated parents. If they make kids with their stronger side (as would be white in OP's case), their children will look monoracial.

Attached: Sam Hyde Venti.jpg (498x942, 76K)

What's with the eyes?

How does it feel being an abomination?

>that entire last sentence
just move to somalia already.

But they like big dicks and want big dicks genes in them, and nothing biologically prevents them from getting them.

Nordics were dumb but blonde hair was desirable so meds mixed with them, that's why they are 100 iq now.

the issue isn't race mixing, its that the muds are colonizing us with ethnic enclaves and soon will out vote us, whites in america and canada are sub negative replacement rate only by a bit, we arent nose diving but we aren't going up, but out nonwhite population is soon to outnumber us

you know who has a huge outbreeding problem?

kikes.
even in israel the women fuck arabs and shitskins and the men get mail order goy wives

>Outbreed her mutt features.
One drop rule Fritz.

they're depigmented and therefore have light eyes