Capitalism, ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 26232863_1972938376088467_292140911085718025_o.jpg (720x990, 77K)

>I HAVE TO LIVE IN THE TRENDY COAST

Only communism can solve this problem. Kicking out nonwhites can’t even be considered

what is so goddamned hard about moving away from these areas with insanely high rent? do they think there is like poison gas outside of NYC or San Fran or something?

Next post: refugees welcome, no borders

No one forces u to take gender studies and art at college.

>somewhere habitable in New York for 1k a month

This is why they don't have House Hunters show for Millennials. They do not live in the real world and do not have reasonable expectations.

fpbp

These hipsters are fucking idiots, and their liberal governments in cities like San Fran do absolutely nothing meaningful to reign in the out of control housing prices in their cities. How many high rise apartments do you see in San Francisco, for example? Gotta preserve muh skyline and muh historic architecture.

>house hunters: show about white people moving into a house in the suburbs
>m*Llenial: has to live in a broom closet in some expensive city

>NYC
>San Francisco
>fucking
>PARIS

Gas chamber. Now.

Capitalism? I only see losers trying to live thi high life - I live in Montreal, 6 rooms, 1 toilet + external hangar for 570$ month - What a bunch of retards. Don't blame the system but yourself for retarded decisions

Free housing, food and cash at the expense of Whites

Most of the times they refuse to rent with friends and share or fail to realize living further + car would be way cheaper

Die

Attached: 1520382957840.gif (500x262, 500K)

We have government house. It’s only way

Looking for an apartment in NYC, San Francisco, and Paris. How about we don't have shows where spoiled bourgeoisie millenials act like complete cock gobblers.

milennial here

my life went like this

>fuck living in the city, i'll drive for twenty minutes. i like cars anyways.
>stay away from NYC/SF, cost of living eats the bump in wages and they're full of niggers
>now, will I buy the comfy rancher or the comfy bungalo?
>wow this mortgage is under $1k
>why do I have so much money left over at the end of each month? i guess i'll save for retirement.

but these fucks just had to go to the big shitty because it was so cool

Jews did this.

Kim?

If you can afford $1k in rent, you can afford a house.

Ignore the spelling mistake.

Attached: modern capitalism evola.jpg (1024x896, 194K)

lmao tapeworms

>WHY CANT I LIVE IN EXPENSIVE CITIES FOR FREE

The post.

How dare you you bigot. I deserve to drink 2 litres of alcohol every night, smoke a couple grams, eat out at least 3 times a week, have an expensive hobby AND live in a lavish studio apartment. All for the 700 bucks I sometimes make a month.

Why do people think they are entitled to nice houses for cheap in expensive cities?

that would be interesting desu. I'm curious to see just how much they fucked up their future prospects by majoring in genderstudies or "art"

>I deserve
lel

This is the problems with businesses clustering to cities, and not enough entrepreneurs. I'm seeing firsthand more job growth in the midwest cities than the coast, and it's very affordable.

Most of these kids will just pop back that they shouldn't be doomed to the midwest and that they deserve to live wherever they want.

Do they come with the photo of dear leader or do you have to get that yourself?

Thats the opposite of capitalism.

These are artificial shortages because or regulations and land use.

Its not capital if you can just print it.

We have a centralized banking system - like in the communist manifesto

Attached: 1519394754061.jpg (1000x1369, 117K)

50 years ago my town was a little podunk farm town, now there's factories, offices and neighborhoods going up every year. You could live and die in this little town with a great local career now, was hard to do that in the past unless you were a farmer or owned a business. 50 years from now this will be an actual city and I'm sure I won't regret staying here while they squander everything and try their luck in the big cities of yesterday.

Yeah, let's ignore all housing regulations and just blame the lack of ragulation. Fucking brilliant.

It’s really costly to start a business in many sectors, and investors don’t want to give much in return for fast compensation. Just another uphill battle our generation is forced to go at

I’m having to save money to start my business, investors want me to pony up mostly my own cash regardless of the strength of my business plan + proven experience of my industry

These guys are idiots but it isn’t easy to become an entrepreneur and leave yh city

I’d watch it.

Attached: 583AA06E-DF51-4B3C-95AF-759A5D623FFB.jpg (600x385, 47K)

OMG this, a few high rise apartments would change everything in this country. Too many people making too much money off of not building more housing that it will never happen.

Meanwhile in China, pic related is the view in most major cities. They have a housing problem too with prices going up so the government paid land owners for their land, sometimes huge amounts, and then built what the country needed. The Nail houses everyone cries about are usually old people that are superstitious that moving will be bad luck. The country needs more houses more than an old man needs superstitions. Call it what you will but they are fixing their problems.

Attached: DSC02675 fix.jpg (5999x3999, 2.91M)

>NYC
>drive in 20 minutes

Attached: 93B908E7-7E32-4430-8D65-1F9D334380E4.gif (466x360, 376K)

Lie detected, nothing with a $1k mortgage is a 20 minute commute from a good job in NYC. You can't even find a good house for that price in fucking Tampa.

Try a hour and 20 minute commute and we might believe you.

>Gen X
>£55,000
>Living costs high
>Small home costs £300,000 to £500,000
>Drive old car
>Unable to save as housing plus commuting plus bills leave nothing
>Priced out by buy-to-let landlords who are highly leveraged and have interest only loans at 0.5% who outbid me on anything I think I can afford to buy
>Mfw this is the case for the entire Southeast
It's not just trendy places. I'm going to give up work and move North.

Meanwhile every city is filled with dozens if not hundreds of abandoned apartment buildings, abandoned due to rent control policies make it impossible for landlords to afford upkeep on their property

Dumbass leftists

Attached: 1519766486336.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>Small home costs £300,000 to £500,000

Shit I heard real estate in Europe was expensive. You can't get a small home in some small semi-rural town for cheaper? A decent house in a small town in America can get cheaper than 100K.

This. In the UK it's driven by people gambling using borrowed money. That isn't capitalist it's fucked.

Why do people want to live beyond their means?
I lived in a rat infested ghetto apartment in nyc for 6 years paying $300 for roommate rent in a basement. In my twenties while building up several businesses. Now I’m mostly trading income earned from the business I created to generate income to rent, yeah rent is $3000 a month but it’s still cheaper than buying real estate as investments.
It was either live in the basement apt or commute 2hours a day one way to work.
Without sacrifice you earn nothing.

Welcome to your new home.

Rent's 2k/month utilities included.

Attached: small-shipping-container-house.jpg (1200x810, 763K)

>i just haaave to live in the city user its so... chic!
show like Friends and How I Met Your Mother hamstrung an entire generation

Where to poop?

in the street

>Watching a bunch of cucked liberal millenials whining about how bad their lives suck before ponying up $1200 a month for a broom cupboard
Sounds comfy as fuck, I'd watch it

Attached: 1503148678490.jpg (351x379, 31K)

An apartment can be less but the rules are restrictive (no pets) and the monthly maintenance can be as high as £200, plus they are leasehold so you have to pay ground rent and ensure the remaining lease is at least 80 years if you want to sell.
Many people are buying shared ownership with a housing association, they never own the whole house and the same rules apply, and often those houses are leasehold too. They pay mortgage on one half and rent on the other, plus maintenance, plus council tax (property tax). Renting, you either get a six month or a year lease, you can be thrown out at any point after that even if you stick to the rules (normally no pets, sometimes no kids, no vans, no business activity, no decorating, no overnight guests for more than two weeks, nobody to live there who isn't credit checked and on the lease, carpets washed and receipt for deep clean presented at end of tenancy, to hopefully reclaim your deposit of several thousand -which you won't get in time for moving to the next place) and it fucks your credit rating as you have to keep moving house.

fuck off ancap scum

Not to mention subsidized housing for armies of feral niggers. That’s an ugly fact most people my age (millennials) won’t mention on their whiny Facebook posts.
Post 1) “boo boo this 400sqft apartment is 1800 per month and I only make 19k per year, how could this happen? Fucking capitalism has failed”
Post 2) “no I don’t see any problem with people of color getting subsidies on their housing, food stamps, welfare, free lunch at free school for their kids, subsidized medical care, and preferential treatment when applying for jobs or higher education.

You can rent a port-a-john. Good luck.

>Moving to Paris for a starter job.

I would not move to Paris even for an upper six figure job.

This.

I moved to Oakland for a job in videogames because SF and the North bay were too expensive. I moved when I had enough money to rent in white man's land. Now I'm looking at real estate. Work your way up and earn shit

These kids want everything for free.

This guy gets it.

That's the problem here. Too many pakis.

What about all the Mexicans and third worlders you let in to take up living spaces and drive up rent in major areas? Hope the cheap shitskin labor is worth it

We were never asked

Attached: 1520758553773.jpg (467x417, 66K)

Talking to the ancap capitalist cuckold

Damn. That's a lot of shit to swallow but I'd love it if more apartments in America implemented these policies since apartments is where niggers usually nig.

What's the absolute cheapest you could get a decent house in the UK for?

Not wanting to be homeless is white privilege tho

Hey, Sup Forums.
27 year old white DC area suburbanite here.
JUST moved out of my parents house 3 months ago.
Unless I wanted to commute 2 hours into work every day, I chose to buy a house around here 1 bedroom 1 bathroom for $215,000.
My monthly payments are 1400.
I was previously saving roughly $100 a month on my current budget eating only toast for breakfast and eggs for dinner.
A woman hit my car, nearly totaled it to the point I couldn’t drive it and drove off. I called the police and made a statement. Had to borrow 1,000 just to get my car back.
My car insurance raised my premium by 400 a month. I spoke to a lawyer and I can’t sue because they’re allowed to do that if they can’t blame the other person.
Every other insurance company won’t take me for cheaper.
I can’t drive without insurance because I’ll lose my license which I need for work.
This is capitalism. I’m goin to lose everything because of someone else’s mistake.

I fucking hate everyone who is browner than a graham cracker

Lol

>not getting her license plate
>being this much of a retart

The real problem here is american culture. Go back to your parent's. This will allow you to save almost $17k starting every year, which will prevent your needing to borrow for a measly thousand.

This. Why the everloving fuck would you live where the cost of living is that goddamned high? I live outside of a little city of 300k. You can rent HOUSES here for 500-700 a month. My apartment right now for school is 500 a month and that's college town jacked up rent.

Attached: 1324277685221.jpg (1600x1125, 316K)

>27
>Just moved out

Troll

Forcing people to accept others into their communities goes against the NAP. There is nothing wrong with voluntary segregation and, in a statit context, you either use force to prevent an individual from accessing the country or use force on your entire fuckign population to accept immigrants and to let those immigrants use the roads, healthcare, etc that you pay for. Fuck immigration.

>Everything I don't like is capitalism

You made bad choices son

t. 56%

>allow you to save almost $17k
You mean it allows him to spend 17k more

Is this post satire? You don't understand the basics of personal finance and this is your fault. When I was working on the floor in a shop I had 6 months of living expenses in my "oh shit" fund and had a disposable income where I could save 1k a month. This is when I was 20.

You are an idiot if you aren't larping. Just 0 foresight. I have no sympathy for you, but I'm actually convinced this is a bait post. I hope to god I'm right.

Just to make it clear, there is nothing wrong with open borders if there is no state because then people can choose who to live with and ostracize whoever they want if they can pay for it.

Whichever he prefers. If he was able to save that $17k, he'd be stable in 10 years and could reliably afford a house in 15-20 (or whatever other plans he might have).
On the other hand, he could also invest the money either in better quality-of-life, which will improve moral and thus better allow him to power through without committing suicide (though it will have no impact on the likelihood of job success or promotion), or directly in a venture such as making his own company, or a side thing like stock trading or investing.

>increased prices due to government scaring rich people to hold onto cash so they have to invest everything not to bleed money every year due to inflation because the fed prints money like mad to tax without the unwashed masses figuring it out
>Shortages of housing because of the massive welfare state and 3rd world immigration siphoning resources from the middle class to create a permanent underclass of leftist voters totally dependent on the government to steal from others
>Massive income tax to pay for this

BOY SURE IS CAPITALISM

Attached: 55.jpg (750x750, 131K)

-2/10, not even trying

well he got me to respond so I'm sure he's satisfied.

Unless youve been renting that place since 90s, there is no way you get anything other than 1 room ghetto dump in montreal for that price

>memeflag

Commies and nazbols need to be pozzed and gassed simultaneously.

Attached: 2F624F25-C348-4678-A0D4-50928A5AB30C.jpg (480x541, 67K)

>capitalism
>only lists Liberal cities

>only saving $100 a month

You deserve everything that’s happened to you.

There is a show called payday.
It documented about the average millennials daily life in work and stuff like that. Was interesting.

Exactly, it's capitalism's fault there are no comfy commie blocks to live in for everyone.

fuck off jew

The logic I keep hearing is "its where muh good paying jobs are", which makes no sense if your cost of living is way higher than in a small town an hour outside the city.
Id rather make $40K/year in a small town where rent/mortgage is easily under $1K/month instead of a city where I make $80K but I have to live in a shoebox loft for $1K/week.

>DC area
Just say youre from Maryland or Virginia

That's because you're bad at math. If you weren't, you'd realize that in the city, you'd be making 56k after housing costs, while you'd be making 34k at 500/mo rent in the town.

Cost if living doesn't include just rent, and renting a house is not equitable to renting a studio.

The problem here is that your plan required no surprise costs to fall on you.

I see you like to move the goalposts. But did you know that cost of food is less in city than towns on average? Oh well, just stay poor. Whatever pleases you.

>But did you know that cost of food is less in city than towns on average?
It literally doesnt.
Not only are basic supplies cheaper, not only is cost of living WAY lower, I'm also not constantly surrounded by niggers, which is worth more than any job could hope to pay me.

>stupid people making terrible decisions

Teen Mom, Catfish, Honey Booboo and Seeking Sister Wives have a decent audience, I dont know why this wouldnt either. Hell I'd probably watch it now and again. Just don't shit up my HGTV with it

I don’t understand this mentality of millennials thinking it’s their right to live where they want to live. If you can’t afford the rent in an area then you can’t live there. You live further out and commute in or move to another city. Advance your career, make more money and set a life goal of affording a place in a city you want to live in.

I have a 500k house now, I sure the fuck didnt think I deserved a house like this when I was in college or my 20s. I shared rent with people until I could live alone. But I knew I wanted a place I couldn’t afford at that time and worked and advanced my career until I could afford it.

Why is this so hard to understand?

>not only is reality not exist but nigger nigger nigger
Not an argument.

Face it, you can’t afford to live in a city any more. Your unquestioned belief that you deserve a reasonably priced home in the heart of the most popular city in the world just because you got a degree is akin to believing you deserve to start for the Lakers because you scored a basket in your high school finals game.

It doesn’t work that way.

You want a starter home to go with your starter salary? Move to Detroit or Columbus or Kansas City and work your way up from there.

Whiny bitch. No wonder nobody likes you.

enjoy being surrounded by niggers in your tiny shoebox loft. Maybe they wont threaten to stab you for your wallet this week.

Recently SF has been building a ton of high rises though. The skyline argument got beat out by the addiction to tech money. A dozen or so are under construction with many more planned. As is normal they are outrageously priced, further gentrifying the City. Also the premiere new high rise, Millenium Tower, built on the same type of landfill as most of the others currently under construction, is currently sinking and tilting and nothing is being done about it.

>half the community wants X to move in
>other half doesn't
What happens ancap? Eventually some sort of local government arises by necessity, or there is war until one side is eradicated.

>$1K a week
>$52K a year
>$80K salary
>=$56K after housing

>That's because you're bad at math

Attached: hmmm tits.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Notice that he never realized that I counted 48 weeks instead of 52. This proves my point. Checkmate.

>NYC, San Fran, MOVING to Paris
I grow tired of the spoiled brats of society trying to play victim

Attached: 1517603511672.png (290x240, 74K)

>$80k
>$48k rent
>$56k after housing

>That's because you're bad at math

just admit you made a mistake, don't double down on retardation