Biscuit Hammer

Why haven't you read the story of the man who beat crippling depression by digging holes and drinking beer with kids?

Best character died

No, he survived that prophecy and lost 5000 yen

but i did, snake was best girl

Does he fuck any of the kids?

His friend does while he's stuck with the 1000 years old granny.

>His friend does while he's stuck with the 1000 years old granny
Is the granny hot?

yes

Might read.

I like his other work, not this one. I feel like this is his weakest work. Thought it would surprise me but it turn out sorta disappointing, it didn't really click sorry.

Sengoku was weakest imo. I actually dropped that one.

Im at chapter 10, It didnt start out anything that special, even if the MC is unordinary or based. I've already seen many MC with the same mentality. Other than that premise is awkward, the whole god/demon lord is a little girl and the world gunna end by a giant hammer is just a little too shonen for me. I'll continue to read if it get better.

I felt the same way, it gets better when the bigger cast gets introduced and things become more relatable-funny instead of just shonen-harem.

Already did
His powerup was the most well written one, ever

I don't often read entire works in one sitting, but this and Spirit Circle had me glued to my screen for 12+ hours straight.

>people love Mizukami manga and post it all the time in OPTs
>scans of his new series are stalled after the second chapter two months ago
explain

because the manga is flawless, but it has zero charm or commercial value to draw in normal fags. It just a good manga that's all, nothing too "wow" worthy.

or why no anime?

Does that really relate to scan groups picking it up though? All three of his recent manga have been really high up on Batoto during their runs.

I finished this Sunday. It was nice. That Giant Sami Punch though

She deserved the win

I'd definitely recommend continuing on, his character development is really good and even towards the middle of the series he's nothing like he was at the beginning. It's very much a coming of age story.

>by digging holes
best in the open, training montage in manga history. The fact this was his training montage and it happens in the background for like half the manga still cracks me up.

He even explained it and no one believed him

AND NOW HE'S NUMBER ONE BABYY

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand digging holes.

It's an extremely intellectual activity.

I read this at least once a year. Will probably add Spirit Circle to my reread list now that it's getting released.

The pay-off was fun too

was spirit circle any good? i read his other one with the kid made of demons in feudal japan.

>Want your favorite manga to get an anime so the normalfag and the anime only fags can come and ruin your comfort as fuck threads

I will never understand this mentality

It's great. Absolutely worth reading.

Semi related, but WHAT THE FUCK DOES SPIRIT CIRCLE ENDING MEAN? They are all in a table top game or whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I guess I just don't feel my comfort on Sup Forums trumps an anime and the mangaka getting rewarded for making a good series.

You dont need anime to rake in cash

See Yotsuba

It's a reference to Mizukami's series being interconnected, those were the Gods of the multiverse. As to why they popped up in Spirit Circle, I dunno, maybe to lead into Wooden Valley. That world tree also pops up in a one shot of Mizukamis, I'm sure there's more references as well.

not how it works user. Regardless, if his manga got animated then he too would be proud of his work even if cant amount to his manga. You could say that is a guilty pleasure, but to them i's proof that their work has paid off. Not all adaptation are bad anyway.

>Yotsuba
the Author already got his anime with Azumanga. Yotsuba just doesnt need to. Biscuit Hammer has Shonen material on the otherhand.

Ya, it's a good time. Check it out

My favorite, just make sure to read until the end of the knight arc and see if you like it.

From what I remember, snek marries cat, right?

I only did the holes but then I switched to living like a mountain bear.

Disappointing b ur self bullshit

It definitely started off the weakest. Get a ways past the first timeskip at least before you make a judgement.

>tfw no old Gainax adaptation of this
Feels bad man.

Disappointed that a cool series turned full normalfag.

I didn't even know he had a new series.

I've seen people say that a lot too, it's like no one gets serious about these manga until they're ending and it's a mad rush to catch up with scans.

Would the Dog knight wins against Amamiya if he had his domain? Because if I remember correctly the he basically fight bare-handed right? Even then he had the upper hand until the 'O MY BABYLON DOMAIN'.

>the holes actually did something
cracks me up every time

Doggo used Houtengeki like a finisher attack rather than integrating it into his normal attacks like the other Knights. Of course, the others were far more experienced in using their domains by then compared to Doggo who was still early game. Even in the Babylon fight, he had his domain powers but didn't use them because his own body was a lot faster than Houtengeki.

>you will never dig holes and become /fit/

yeah she marries cat, the fat guy. i like how in the epilogue chapter they even acknowledged that it didn't make sense lol. at least the princess got hot after the time-skip.

manga was good but the relationship between the princess and MC was honestly the most annoying part. every other character was more interesting. of course the MC falls for a fucking 14 year old instead of the hot wholesome cosplay girl.

>14 year old
Can't blame him

I did, I didn't like it, or the characters

Because it's mediocre at best. The series is overrated. BnHA is much better.

I never finished it, I was reading it while it was FOTM but just kinda dropped it one day. Didnt hate it, I just stopped reading and never went back to it. I think I was around chapter 60something

Should I try to find where I left off or should I start from the beginning?

>still no gainax (now trigger) adaptation with soundtrack by the pillows

i thought this was the shit when i was 15, reread it recently and it was mediocre

When I saw the fatty winning Snake in the end no amount of hole digging would help me.

But cat knight was a pretty cool guy.

That's pretty normal. It's fucking rough to follow a series for months/years before it finally comes to a conclusion. Generally people (scanlators and readers) wait for the series to prove itself as worth the time before committing to it. There are exceptions though, like the manga out there where just the premise is enough to garner interest or the series is explosively popular from the get-go.

This one of those manga where the best girl doesn't win?

Every girl wins, just not the MCbowl.

The older sister didn't win.

Oh fuck.

>Yuuhi dig holes
>Simon dig holes
>Countless references to TTGL throughout the story
>Same VA in the CD drama
you know the reason we couldn't have Gainax Biscuit Hammer and you know it well.

I thought it was pretty unimpressive

Fucker should man up and lose some weight for her sake.

How do you feel about F O R E S H A D O W I N G

She won in a different timeline.

>edgelord character becomes a normal funny guy
I love this shit.

Probably my favorite shounen because it was decently smart with the powerups and character development. Yuuhi was a good protagonist that really grew into himself as the series went on. The ending was weak in a few places and really that's the only reason I wouldn't call it 10/10 for a shounen. Cool powers, some neat characters, a basic premise that got fleshed out pretty well, but the cast felt slightly too big at times (but they were all still nice to see together so it's fine).

>funny bits are actually funny

I don't get it

I know master is him

Animus keeps saying he's not human and a god when confronted by fatty and other people until the end, but swordfish knight knows better

Turtle Knight needs to be more committed to her squinty eye gimmick.

Turtle Knight speaks to my soul.

He didn’t like her. Simple as that.

To be fair she was a sperg. A cute one but still. I'd choose qt Asahina to get /fit/ with and cook for

Fuck you, Cat Knight was great and deserved a good girl like Snake Knight.

Nobody cares about the MC’s feelings.

Best Biscuit. You can't prove me wrong.

Sami was a pretty chill girl who needed a hero in Yuuhi. She’s a great girl, I don’t know why people wanted Snake to win so much even though it was obvious that Snake wasn’t even an option.

>It only has 65 chapters
dont think you were that far into it.

also reread it entirely, only takes a day

BRAVO NOLAN

b u m p

paired off with fatty out of nowhere

I'm mad. I'm mad because why would you do that. Fatty was super uninvolved with the rest of the group. Why him, of all people

"durr hurr things happen over a long time" shut up

literally would be better if she'd been single or found someone else entirely; they didn't have any chemistry, I'm not sure they even SPOKE during the most trying period of their lives, and oh, they fell in love; fuck you, Mizukami

It's arguably his best.

I wouldn't even think to try. He had the best subplot and had a lot of great moments.

Weeb girl can only score a fatty. Makes sense. fuck you

It's not really a Shounen, it's more of a Seinen that's parodying/reconstructing of a Shounen.

Him and Dog Knight were great. They both had interesting stories and were fleshed out really well. I feel like Swordfish Knight could've been as good as them if he had gotten more time on screen. Same with Cat Knight.

I don't even care that you're trying to insult her, I don't care that it's the fatty, it could've been pretty much anyone and it would've made as little sense, and that's my point.

This. It's not bad at all, it has some very HOLY SHIT and touching moments, but most of the time it didn't, and during those times it just didn't click with me. For reference, my favorite of his works is Spirit Circle, I devoured Spirit Circle, could just not stop reading after I started.

At this point I am certain it's Mizukami himself.

While kind of niche this guy is highly respected and relatively known. He had to have gotten offers before. He has to be refusing them.

I don't think I do

I'll give you a hint: he's fat, stupid, and he's in charge of Trigger.

Anno?

>Fatty was super uninvolved with the rest of the group
The fuck are you talking about? He and his golem-making abilities make him the strongest out of everyone in the group. Yuuhi was lucky he exhausted himself after the Animus fight because Babylon only works on people and he’d definitely lose to a golem.