GMO is bad!!

>GMO is bad!!

What to do with these brainlets?

Attached: genetic.png (961x540, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FoaomccQJY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every second product places an ad "no GMO" in here, I don't know what's the deal. Maybe to signify it's not a foreign product?

they aren't modified enough
youtu.be/_FoaomccQJY

who cares, they create a market for less cost efficient food

1. that’s mostly growth hormones
2. you dont want to rely on jewsanto

I know, right?

Attached: genetically-modified-food-18-638.jpg (638x359, 67K)

>eat gmo food
>grow tits and die of cancer

>he's not playing for the winning team of capitalism
Lmao

Attached: Capture+_2018-02-09-10-21-24.png (1415x1702, 3.64M)

damn I want to fuck kids nowadays

Attached: 1515126908753.jpg (400x600, 94K)

Plants have been genetically modified for centuries. Where do you think peppermints came from.

GMO is only beneficial when it is fed to little girls that I can stab with my cockmeat.

Otherwise it causes a host of sustainability issues and shortens lifespans along with inducing many illnesses, but that doesn't matter for the fuckmeat children cucks are raising nowadays.

Those relying on GMO foods will soon die out of their own accord due to crop failures, famines, and the above related issues.

Russia will also show them how much the holla cost.

No hormones are not needed. It's called selective breeding

"GMO" is such a stupid phrase. It tells you literally nothing yet everyone who hears it has an immediate reaction to it. If you want to assess whether or not a genetically modified organism is good or bad, healthy or unhealthy, etc, you need to know what genetic change was done and what the effects of that are.

Genetic modification can be good, it can be bad, it can be anything. It's a tool. The result depends on how it's used.

Left side is a typical egg layer while right side is for meat production.

They got fatter just like amerimutts

This

>*Alex jones voice* they are turning the chickens male!

>tfw chickens for the slaughter get more swole than you can

Ironically argentine chickens use less hormone treatments than the chilean chicken industry and your chickens, while less massive are way better in taste and nutritional value.

Yeah, pic related is what happened to Americans also.

GMO is making you mutt and bound you farther from your soul and evolution. It is ((spreading)) like a disease. youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk

m8 every industrially farmed animal in the US is pumped full of antibiotics and growth hormones. Those chickens are on the juice.

not a same thing,.

The same people who are calling GMO bad is the same people who think it´s okay to give hormon pills to 10 year old kids because "They don´t feel that they are their born gender".

Attached: 1384528814297.jpg (470x647, 98K)

Oh please tell me more. I have worked and raised chickens on the egg layer and broiler side as a manager and a worker. I am just a stupid hick that did studies with coccidiostats the "hormone" that is given.

chickens havent actually been directly genetically modified. its all husbandry.

also, hormones are not GMO. thats different

>m8 every industrially farmed animal in the US is pumped full of antibiotics and growth hormones. Those chickens are on the juice.

Used to think this but the solution is simply that hormones wouldn't be cost effective. Superchickens are evolved for meat to the point they barely function as animals, but that's animal suffering not hormone magic.

They also think vaccines are bad. little do they know they are doing more harm than good

Tell us more farm-kun, why can't you guys get rid off salmonella in chicken like we did? I got sick in the US from something that's perfectly safe here and I'm sore about it.

The fact that the corn has had its DNA spliced with that of a virus so its cells produce insecticide only makes it taste better.

Your country is the size of a toothpick. You could slaughter a chicken on one side and ship it to the other without freezing it and it be ok.

Remember: GMO food isn't bad. The companies behind them, however, will be responsible for the deaths of millions in the future. What happens when seeds are copyrighted?

It is the same thing. You obviously don't know the difference between growth hormones and GMO.

A lot of contamination goes on in transport. There is always Jeremy Cuntface who wipes his nose or picks his ass with his gloves on, though.

if you keep eatin that shit you'll be a brainlet soon

also daily reminder ITS CALLED BAYER MONSANTO NOW

and bayer helped made zyklon b for the nazis

True. I guess my local chicken farm has a good system in place or something. I've never had to question if my chicken was safe or not.

wow how dare you selectively breed

It's not that small and the population very dispersed. This thing compares "true" size hence the distortion.

>I guess my local chicken farm has a good system in place or something. I've never had to question if my chicken was safe or not.

The entire US has a 10-35% salmonella contamination risk. We made it extinct. With that high a chance you've been lucky.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 20.56.11.png (1372x766, 331K)

Because the food was prepared incorrectly. That's why you got sick. Bad cook

No, what you're really saying is that raw eggs are dangerous in the US and you're okay with it. Kids having a taste of dough while baking must risk serious illness.

Selective breeding=/=GMO

I've never gotten sick from chicken. It might just be my area though. We only buy local food.

How does fat fucking chicken imply good? Every notice how those huge fucking strawberries you buy at the supermarket taste like shit compared to normal size one's from a farmstand? Same idea.

You're right, GMO is more precise and doesn't rely on random chance or trial and error, and doesn't have undesirable or unpredictable side-effects.

Chickens are very inexpensive and have very low profit margins. Injecting them individually with hormones would not be cost effective. Adding it to their feed doesn't lead to high enough absorption to offset the cost. Chickens are huge due to selective breeding, not from hormones, gene therapy or any other weird science concoction.

Attached: Best-Game-Of-Thrones-Memes32.jpg (630x472, 59K)